Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any answers for the questions that I'm about to ask.

First of all, will there be more events in the future? Team VS Team has zero interest because of both, long wait and pitiful prize.

Soon I will be getting cosmetic clothing for my character, yet I also would like to attend Olympics.

So, my question is, if you attach your clothes into your armor, will you be able to go to the Olympiad games wearing it?

Or is it prohibited from Olympics at all? Forgive me if you have already answered that somewhere around the forum.

Thank you.

if you attach your clothes into your armor, will you be able to go to the Olympiad games wearing it?

No, in the Olympic Games is not available.It will be removed before the end of the battle.

Hello.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any answers for the questions that I'm about to ask.

First of all, will there be more events in the future? Team VS Team has zero interest because of both, long wait and pitiful prize.

Soon I will be getting cosmetic clothing for my character, yet I also would like to attend Olympics.

So, my question is, if you attach your clothes into your armor, will you be able to go to the Olympiad games wearing it?

Or is it prohibited from Olympics at all? Forgive me if you have already answered that somewhere around the forum.

Thank you.

Hello. Yep, we working on some game events.

The suit will remain on You, but will not give bonuses

Hey. I got problems with log in in game :( When i log into my acc i agree the terms of use then choose any server and cant log in. I tried all of them x7 x50 x100 but nothing. It stays like i didnt click CONFIRM button. HELP :! I got your server client manually updated and full cheked 50times :D

Hey. I got problems with log in in game :( When i log into my acc i agree the terms of use then choose any server and cant log in. I tried all of them x7 x50 x100 but nothing. It stays like i didnt click CONFIRM button. HELP :! I got your server client manually updated and full cheked 50times :D

Hi, try to use AVERIA_SYSTEM_GUARD folder to log in to the game.

Cant open it. got 2 errors. Now im trying with normal game client and ill share the result. Thnx btw.

With normal client i log into the game. But now the problems is the black map ;s and item's pictures are black too.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...