Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Btw Bogdan I was sharing a video to prove smth. Neither Enchantress killed 1 member, and on that video from enchantress u can see the so called players Ariste/Kaizoku/Sverkos... And at least I wasn't in that video but I didn't reinstall my lineage in the middle of GvG. PS: By 2 guys u mean me and u? hahahahahha

Btw Bogdan I was sharing a video to prove smth. Neither Enchantress killed 1 member, and on that video from enchantress u can see the so called players Ariste/Kaizoku/Sverkos... And at least I wasn't in that video but I didn't reinstall my lineage in the middle of GvG. PS: By 2 guys u mean me and u? hahahahahha

we did kill them sometimes, neither that was ToS cp, was synergy and on the same way we had crap players like you'r saying about those ariste/kaizoku/sverkos

what about this?

we did kill them sometimes, neither that was ToS cp, was synergy and on the same way we had crap players like you'r saying about those ariste/kaizoku/sverkos

what about this?

wait I forgot, we cheat to win them )))))))

I'm already feeling the salt, make it rain pls! Btw Tigar r u being salty for banning ur shitty members? Oh forgot ur dawgs.

salty? ofc i changed clan+ts cuz i seen somebody was hurt cuz of the comments here...

and banning ppl playing on server u dont play?

Need to be pretty low brained guys to do that.

(by watching comments, seems they all comfirm that)

by 2 members I mean tensor and eyewitness were the only tos members from those cp and maybe randomguy if am I not mistaken. Idk if reinstalling l2 in middle of gvg has anything to do between the skill gap between us :)

by 2 members I mean tensor and eyewitness were the only tos members from those cp and maybe randomguy if am I not mistaken. Idk if reinstalling l2 in middle of gvg has anything to do between the skill gap between us :)

Mike/Marvel/Tensor/EyeWitness to be more accurate :)

because spamming "140 ppl lol" means 140 are here, present and participating right ? and the sole reason for losing fights was gigantic outnumber so i just thought maybe time for some real participating online to be seen XD

ofc not talking about valakas 122 vs 76 , that was real lmao but the rest of the fights i didnt see much difference tbh unless problems with parties inside clan

also https://clips.twitch.tv/ThankfulEncouragingPrariedogYouWHY

XD legend says bearhunter is still piece of shit and retard

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...