Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

question,

for the forgotten scrolls to be learned at 83 you need to buy it with Olympiad tokens.

now is the 7X server not so crowded so Oly is never active. can you make it possible to box in oly? so I can get tokens or can you help me in a other way to get the books?

question,

for the forgotten scrolls to be learned at 83 you need to buy it with Olympiad tokens.

now is the 7X server not so crowded so Oly is never active. can you make it possible to box in oly? so I can get tokens or can you help me in a other way to get the books?

Sorry, but there is no possibility to take books without Oly. But you can try to drop it from Freya or Zaken. All 83 books drops from Zaken or Freya(Simple).

Пробегал кабанчиком

image.jpeg.54dda25d08cf8a3a42d0e3cd3fc9030c.jpeg

question,

Hello, I can suggest it to Developers, but you should try to search for players to start olympiad.

the most im looking for counter critical and dance of bleserker. this books don't drop by zaken. do they drop by Freya?

Hello, those books don't drop from regular Freya. Anyway you will have better chances of getting chars to dual box to start olympiad then killing epic raids atm :)

dualbox in oly is not possible, can you pleas make it possible to box in oly?

Hello, it can be suggested to developers but it was originally created like that in order to avoid players abusing it.

I understand. but we like to play on the server its not crowded the x7 but still with some friends we have fun. now we would like to get some stronger but we need the skills/buffs.

please ask is they can make box allowed in oly . we would be very happy.

• 2 недели спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...