Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Trolya

Sanctions policy for using third-party software

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear friends!

Everyone says that playing without software in 2018 is nonsense!

And in most cases this is argued by the phrase: "Everybody uses, why can't I?".

We will say otherwise:

Playing in 2018 using software - it means, not to be able to press buttons in the game, which is more than 14 years old!

What is the point of such game? Compete in who has better scripts? Or who would get private access faster? Watch how the game plays itself?

It's enough, we are tired of it.

We decided to radically change the blocking policy for the use third-party software on the project.

From now on, the player gets the account and HWID ban on the server immediately after the first blocking for violation.

Using clickers and macros on your "RazerNagaDragonOmgBTWRili9000" is also equated to using third-party software.

Players who used software and received a ban will get on the "Board of Honor" so that the server knows their characters in person.

The player has the opportunity to unblock his account only in the case of providing video evidence (Shadowplay, Stream, Fraps, etc.) proving his innocence.

These rules apply equally to all players. It does not matter who it is: clan leader, party leader or solo spoiler level 52 in the catacombs. There will be no exceptions, no protections, and no one will turn a blind eye to the "movement leaders".

It is also useless to pray for mercy or write "this was the last time," "I realized everything," "my sister/brother/son was using the charatcer," "I will not do it any more."

There's probably going to be some dramas, scandals, hysterics happening here on this matter.

After all, it is impossible to eradicate this problem immediately, there must be a methodical approach.

And of course - we will make efforts to eliminate the possibility of using a third-party software on a technical level, so that this "healing process" develops in two directions.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...