Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Interlude X7 - APRIL 16, 2016

Рекомендованные сообщения

In my opinion , u must not allow more than 3 boxes, main +2.It is a reason why most servers dont last more than 2 months , trust me .You can ,in that way ,control the botting a bit

Do you think they couldn't use other PC? =)

Bots is our problem, not yourth.

We will solve it.

What are you talking about?

Money on what? Multiply boxes?

I won't argue with you, because it's pointless, you think that we can make people play with 1 window, just because we want.

Lots of players use - Main + Buff + Trader, and for LowRate that's totaly normal, because he need more than 1 character to fill himself comfortable.

You could tell:

"Than, they should search for party"

But it create one more problem to them, which they don't wanna solve.

The biggest mistake, which admin can do about IL LowRate server - is make something to what people unwonted.

If it's normal to play with Main + Buff + Trader, then why allow more than 3 boxes? Why to go above normal?

Also if you can't make people to play with 1 window only as you mentioned earlier, why there are limits (server rules) on dual boxing at all if you couldn't stop people from playing with infinitive amount of multiple boxes if you had "1 box only" rule?

If it's normal to play with Main + Buff + Trader, then why allow more than 3 boxes? Why to go above normal?

Also if you can't make people to play with 1 window only as you mentioned earlier, why there are limits (server rules) on dual boxing at all if you couldn't stop people from playing with infinitive amount of multiple boxes if you had "1 box only" rule?

THANK YOU

9 box its to much huge people count boxing and normal solo player dont good party for exp?

Why?

Becase many people boxing self support full pt if you do 9 box windows.

After 1 or 2 months?

What happen? :)

Just people login 9 box and kill rb solo?

I think its not normal kill rb solo with 9 box in your pt..

9 box its too much.... 4 max... its enough to play solo with 4 box'es... cuz like djplayboy sayed many ppl will solo raiding boss... and thats really insane :D i think.... :)

its not insane , i've seen this , i've done this, u dont want this:D

Bots is our problem, not yourth.

We will solve it.

I agree , but you encourage them to use bot with allow to use till 9 boxes

right or wrong ?

What are you talking about?

Money on what? Multiply boxes?

About what i m talking ? you"re clever, and you know at the begining people dont have adena to pay her professions.

So, what they will do with 1 box, they will do the quest, or pay class for 1 class,

But about 3, 4, or more boxes, they will for the majority, donate for professions. you knew it ;)

I won't argue with you, because it's pointless, you think that we can make people play with 1 window, just because we want.

Lots of players use - Main + Buff + Trader, and for LowRate that's totaly normal, because he need more than 1 character to fill himself comfortable.

1 Main (1 box) 1 buff (1 box) 1 trader ( offline shop)

that's mean 2 boxes online, heeeyyyy it's possible omaigad!

you have the solution, allow 2 boxes max so :)

I know you can limit 2 windows per PC

9 boxes is a big mistake

#Listenplayers

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

right or wrong ?

About what i m talking ? you"re clever, and you know at the begining people dont have adena to pay her professions.

So, what they will do with 1 box, they will do the quest, or pay class for 1 class,

But about 3, 4, or more boxes, they will for the majority, donate for professions. you knew it ;)

9 boxes is a big mistake

#Listenplayers

The main problem you don't wanna see is...

Russian players know how to go trough this 2 windows, and make 9, if we could make 2 or 3 windows and know for 100% that each unique player won't be able to use more - that's fine.

But nowdays, more than half users have PC + Notebook, and even if not, there are plenty of ways to go trough protection wall.

We just wanna make 4 windows, so EU and US players (who don't use illigal soft) could play as they like.

right or wrong ?

9 boxes is a big mistake

#Listenplayers

And one more thing.

I guess we won't make 9 boxes from 1st of May.

And one more thing.

I guess we won't make 9 boxes from 1st of May.

То есть придется снова скачивать песок или делать виртуалку? Хэх.

Не могу понять мотивацию делать ограничение по окнам, учитывая что трэйны её легко обойдут, а обычным работягам будет сложно без своего оконного сапорта.

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

То есть придется снова скачивать песок или делать виртуалку? Хэх.

Не могу понять мотивацию делать ограничение по окнам, учитывая что трэйны её легко обойдут, а обычным работягам будет сложно без своего оконного сапорта.

Нубочка) Трейны не легко обойдут, 4бот работать не будет скорее всего.

Смысл делать ограничение в том, чтобы снизить нагрузку, чтобы не лагало из-за онлайна.

Нубочка) Трейны не легко обойдут, 4бот работать не будет скорее всего.

Смысл делать ограничение в том, чтобы снизить нагрузку, чтобы не лагало из-за онлайна.

Когда изза лагов будут крашится окна ты по полюбому сам уменьшиш число окон

Momento mortis

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...