Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Interlude X7 - APRIL 16, 2016

Рекомендованные сообщения

Would be better remove these buff scrolls, for Fighters and Mages.

This takes away the importance of Buffer classes in game, and the NPC merchants that sell buff potions, like potion of alacrity and others.

Removing this makes the game much more interesting, and it would make me play again this game that i love.

Would be better remove these buff scrolls, for Fighters and Mages.

This takes away the importance of Buffer classes in game, and the NPC merchants that sell buff potions, like potion of alacrity and others.

Removing this makes the game much more interesting, and it would make me play again this game that i love.

I doubt they'd remove them at least a week before server start, more so the same day server starts.

It'sn't 100k x1 ...

Then you can start it at level 15.

at least in normal servers it was http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/starter-quests/dangerous-seduction

no need info about this, found in features, but im wondering what about elf quest? similar like delf, but there is no info from admins about it quest name Blood Fiend reward 42k

mam extract your patch in lineage folder, copy/paste patch in the lineage folder and then press "extract here", and click "yes overwrite all"

tell how 2 extrack on wind 10 pro,thank you

how.thumb.png.0330ef00465a5065717ee8119dac9cfb.png

Multiply boxes - 4 from the start (till 1 may, from 1st May - 9)

GM? this increase in multibox will not serve much in server performance. leaves 3 - 4 it is satisfactory. It has a good gameplay with 3-4, but it will be in turmoil for a served execelente that stand promoting.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...