Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Interlude X7 - APRIL 16, 2016

Рекомендованные сообщения

UPDATE FROM 28.03.2016

• By using commad .menu, you could obtain 1st and 2nd proffecion not only for E-Coins, but for adena eather.
    • 1st - 100k adena;
    • 2nd - 1kk adena;

UPDATE FROM 04.04.2016

• Multiply boxes - 4 from the start

UPDATE FROM 07.04.2016

• From the start, we will provide you from 3 - 4 boxes (depends on numbers of online), several weeks after start this numbers could be changed (depends of numbers of online). Please, try to understand, that we have to provide you quality start, and we can't tell you the exact numbers, because can't predict exact online. Do hope you support our decision. Thank you.

UPDATE FROM 08.04.2016 (DONATION LIST)

• Misc
  • For Weapon (SA - 5,10,11 level)
  • Clan (eggs)
  • Dyes
  • Weapon (D-grade, C-grade)
  • Armon (D-Grade, C-Grade)
  • Jewellery (D-grade, C-grade)
  • Books (expand)
  • Premium Runes (+30%) and Online Runes (+10% - 15%)
  • Profession (1st, 2nd), could be eather bought for adena
  • Services (color of title and nickname, change sex, transfer character from 1 acc to other, etc.). All the services will be available in Control Panel.
  • Pets (Wolf, Cougar, Buffalo , Dragon)
  • Accessories

All the prices and assortment of premium shop will be available 10 April on Open Beta.

Don't get me wrong, but when u say misc, do u actually mean enchants d/c or ? and if yes then what about the enchant rate? i hope we will not be a mage "conquer" server.

Lex Talionis

Don't get me wrong, but when u say misc, do u actually mean enchants d/c or ? and if yes then what about the enchant rate? i hope we will not be a mage "conquer" server.

No, ofcause not, there won't be any enchants.

I will correct it right now.

Limiting windows , you force the players to join clans, this creates new side , limit the lame clans , and the game just finally live for a long time.

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

Limiting windows , you force the players to join clans, this creates new side , limit the lame clans , and the game just finally live for a long time.

+1

Lex Talionis

In the world very everyone wanna socialize with other - yes, but you make this point under your own vision, i don't think everyone think as you are.

In the world very everyone wanna socialize with other - yes, but you make this point under your own vision, i don't think everyone think as you are.

For now , many players seem to think like me, why other people do not react after you ?

And you, what do you think about ?

I am right or wrong ?

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

Say me pls, what grade will Soulshots Bsoulshots

in shop?

oh yes, and there are always only 2 side game. how i hate that... then 1 side always loose and starts leaving the server :D x25 had 3 sides and was perfect :)

I saw that KetraWars are changing clan system a bit to reflect this issue. Any opinions on this?

[spoiler=KetraWars clan system /copypaste/]

Clans

In order to raise interest in the game and Fan, so there was a globally dominant clans

We decided to propose the following changes:

1. When creating any clan already has 7 levels.

2. For 8 level needed 30 or more players in the clan and 50'000 reputation

3. Disabled "Royal Guard" and "Knights", so the maximum number of players in the clan = 54. (Academy remains the standard)

4. Alliance can be created only to make a great icon of the clan. the maximum number of clans in an alliance = 1.

5. Number reputation for killing a character with an enemy clan = 1

6. All participants receive all clan clan skills (regardless of rank)

I saw that KetraWars are changing clan system a bit to reflect this issue. Any opinions on this?

[spoiler=KetraWars clan system /copypaste/]

Clans

In order to raise interest in the game and Fan, so there was a globally dominant clans

We decided to propose the following changes:

1. When creating any clan already has 7 levels.

2. For 8 level needed 30 or more players in the clan and 50'000 reputation

3. Disabled "Royal Guard" and "Knights", so the maximum number of players in the clan = 54. (Academy remains the standard)

4. Alliance can be created only to make a great icon of the clan. the maximum number of clans in an alliance = 1.

5. Number reputation for killing a character with an enemy clan = 1

6. All participants receive all clan clan skills (regardless of rank)

On LowRate?

Bad idea.

On Midrate - pretty good idea

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...