Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Interlude X7 - APRIL 16, 2016

Рекомендованные сообщения

FrauFrau Administrator Staff Member " The server is turned on, but there is a problem with the input. Unfortunately DDoS attack :oops: "

cant get more official.....so in ur next enquiry about when its gonna open....the answer is YOU NEVER KNOW ... soon though :)

FrauFrau Administrator Staff Member " The server is turned on, but there is a problem with the input. Unfortunately DDoS attack :oops: "

cant get more official.....so in ur next enquiry about when its gonna open....the answer is YOU NEVER KNOW ... soon though :)

So the server is getting DDoS'ed even before anyone has had the chance to play? Can't have nice things in a world full of trash bags that just want to ruin things for others.

So the server is getting DDoS'ed even before anyone has had the chance to play? Can't have nice things in a world full of trash bags that just want to ruin things for others.

Didnt you expect it mate? I expected it for 101% :p

1051.png

Didnt you expect it mate? I expected it for 101% :p

yeah, but why then they can't start the server a bit earlier. because it's getting late, and some even won't be able to play today... i don't get it.

yeah, but why then they can't start the server a bit earlier. because it's getting late, and some even won't be able to play today... i don't get it.

I think everyone knows the answer mate..

Profit.. Donates and etc

1051.png

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...