Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Interlude X7 - APRIL 16, 2016

Рекомендованные сообщения

Когда изза лагов будут крашится окна ты по полюбому сам уменьшиш число окон

Допустим уменьшу, но что толку? Если я минусну свои 10 окон, то остальные то не уменьшат кол-во окон. В итоге я буду играть в одно окно лагая?

Или ты думаешь, что как только начинает лагать нубочки все выводят окна и перестает лагать? На Эрике в 2012 году соски лагали из-за онлайна, никто ничего не выводил. И окна не крашатся из-за лагов, а тупо лагают.

Конеч

Допустим уменьшу, но что толку? Если я минусну свои 10 окон, то остальные то не уменьшат кол-во окон. В итоге я буду играть в одно окно лагая?

Или ты думаешь, что как только начинает лагать нубочки все выводят окна и перестает лагать? На Эрике в 2012 году соски лагали из-за онлайна, никто ничего не выводил. И окна не крашатся из-за лагов, а тупо лагают.

Мы не много о разных вещах говорим, ну да ладно, с той позиции которой ты говоришь я согласен. Для меня шоты лагвют и что? Есть живой супорт значит проблемы нет. Просадка по экспе, но блин она у всех идет

Momento mortis

The main problem you don't wanna see is...

Russian players know how to go trough this 2 windows, and make 9, if we could make 2 or 3 windows and know for 100% that each unique player won't be able to use more - that's fine.

But nowdays, more than half users have PC + Notebook, and even if not, there are plenty of ways to go trough protection wall.

We just wanna make 4 windows, so EU and US players (who don't use illigal soft) could play as they like.

i could agree with that, but then again, not every russian use those programs. i think majority plays that simple way of this game. as you saw, the vote poll shows that most people would like 1-3 boxes and only few were for unlimited.

and why do you write "One more time, Interlude - Come Back to 2007 - is Real" if you make unlimited boxes? yes, because 9 is unlimited.

no offense, just a question and my opinion.

i could agree with that, but then again, not every russian use those programs. i think majority plays that simple way of this game. as you saw, the vote poll shows that most people would like 1-3 boxes and only few were for unlimited.

and why do you write "One more time, Interlude - Come Back to 2007 - is Real" if you make unlimited boxes? yes, because 9 is unlimited.

no offense, just a question and my opinion.

That's why we will make 3 boxes with high online, and won't make more if there won't be any needs

That's why we will make 3 boxes with high online, and won't make more if there won't be any needs

Nice to read, anyway, with your server, Demonas, no worries :) about people online.

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

UPDATE FROM 28.03.2016

• By using commad .menu, you could obtain 1st and 2nd proffecion not only for E-Coins, but for adena eather.
    • 1st - 100k adena;
    • 2nd - 1kk adena;

UPDATE FROM 04.04.2016

• Multiply boxes - 4 from the start

UPDATE FROM 07.04.2016

• From the start, we will provide you from 3 - 4 boxes (depends on numbers of online), several weeks after start this numbers could be changed (depends of numbers of online). Please, try to understand, that we have to provide you quality start, and we can't tell you the exact numbers, because can't predict exact online. Do hope you support our decision. Thank you.

UPDATE FROM 08.04.2016 (DONATION LIST)

• Misc
  • For Weapon (SA - 5,10,11 level)
  • Clan (eggs)
  • Dyes
  • Weapon (D-grade, C-grade)
  • Armon (D-Grade, C-Grade)
  • Jewellery (D-grade, C-grade)
  • Books (expand)
  • Premium Runes (+30%) and Online Runes (+10% - 15%)
  • Profession (1st, 2nd), could be eather bought for adena
  • Services (color of title and nickname, change sex, transfer character from 1 acc to other, etc.). All the services will be available in Control Panel.
  • Pets (Wolf, Cougar, Buffalo , Dragon)
  • Accessories

All the prices and assortment of premium shop will be available 10 April on Open Beta.

hope if online is big you will change boxing to maximum 2

hope if online is big you will change boxing to maximum 2

We do hope eather, but we should warm our users about any cases that might happend.

nah if online will be 2-4k it was very nice:))

Don't dissapointed us, right now we prepering marketing report, to show you the situation about expected online, and we hope this server will be one of the best, from our team.

Don't dissapointed us, right now we prepering marketing report, to show you the situation about expected online, and we hope this server will be one of the best, from our team.

HelloDemonas,

this server will have more than , 5k, 6k at the begining for sure,

but my opinion, care about the quality about the quantity

Really

You should learn about X10 Absolute, a lot of players are from Absolute i guess.

it is preferable to have 4k players of quality than 8k players who will kill your server.

i talking about my experience is from L2Dex Wrath x9 Interlude 6, 7 years ago,

4k online actif,

Not buyable 1st and 2 nd professions (just bigger rate for those quest)

2 boxes max allowed per PC

no offline shop

without auction on website

and it was 4, 5 side with big clans/ally.

It was really balanced

may be that I am selfish , but I miss those days

(i m not lying, check movies http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/l2ex-wrath-old-times-best-times-dreamhunters-pm-djplayboy.407/ )

Absolute was 2 side Discovery and NoMercy 4 clans... and 9 month after it died.

And you know we 're trying to help you to make the best server you can have for one of the biggest community of old Lineage we love

Good luck Demonas

Aby

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

HelloDemonas,

this server will have more than , 5k, 6k at the begining for sure,

but my opinion, care about the quality about the quantity

Really

You should learn about X10 Absolute, a lot of players are from Absolute i guess.

it is preferable to have 4k players of quality than 8k players who will kill your server.

i talking about my experience is from L2Dex Wrath x9 Interlude 6, 7 years ago,

4k online actif,

Not buyable 1st and 2 nd professions (just bigger rate for those quest)

2 boxes max allowed per PC

no offline shop

without auction on website

and it was 4, 5 side with big clans/ally.

It was really balanced

may be that I am selfish , but I miss those days

(i m not lying, check movies http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/l2ex-wrath-old-times-best-times-dreamhunters-pm-djplayboy.407/ )

Absolute was 2 side Discovery and NoMercy 4 clans... and 9 month after it died.

And you know we 're trying to help you to make the best server you can have for one of the biggest community of old Lineage we love

Good luck Demonas

Aby

oh yes, and there are always only 2 side game. how i hate that... then 1 side always loose and starts leaving the server :D x25 had 3 sides and was perfect :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...