Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Social Quest #1 - Tell us about...

Рекомендованные сообщения

1. Started when I was 9 years old, it was the day when me and my brother got our first computer.
  2. DOSAirys
  3. I was looking for a L2 low rate server for quite a while, and found out about L2E on one Lithuanian stream.
  4. Because my friends stopped, as well as project online numbers went down big time.

1. How and when do you start playing Lineage 2
    A: Friends from highschool. Substack Shadow 10x - Dragon-Network

2. Your game account - so we could give you ticket for obteining headwear
    A: Clonage

3. From where do you find about New Interlude x7 by E-Global & Valhalla-Age
    A: Not sure. It was either AD from L2topzone or i just searched for eglobal in google because i knew the servers.

4. Why do you stop playing on your last project.
    A: Multi BOXES! Max Boxes was 3, it was stacksub Hellbound(25x) and with mutants(cross class), this means people were Solo farming with Destros in Hellbound and they could have buffbots like WC/BD + SWS/WK for fighters and SWS/EE + BD/SE for mages.. Server had no PvP because of that. Bored after 3 months of almost no pvp even tho our cp was like top 2 on PvP points. Also PvP wasnt balanced, It was all about how many party UDs you had in CP.

1. Started playing in 2009 because a friend recommended it to me

2. winchox2 (prefix :EKY)

3. I was looking for a low rate server, after giving up i happened to see an ad of the server in while reading webnovels and here i am :P

4. People i was playing with stopped playing and server died.

• 1-How and when do you start playing Lineage 2

• In 2006~2007 on L2hobby Chronicle III: Rise of Darkness, we play it on cybercoffee

• Your game account - so we could give you ticket for obteining headwear

• solodmr (SAN)

• From where do you find about New Interlude x7 by E-Global & Valhalla-Age

• l2topzone

• Why do you stop playing on your last project.

• Last server i played was full bot problems.

1. How and when do you start playing Lineage 2 - I started playing in L2 11 years ago in project lineage2.su. There was Chronilces 3 and x1 rates.
  2. Your game account - so we could give you ticket for obteining headwear - rredimmerr
  3. From where do you find about New Interlude x7 by E-Global & Valhalla-Age - finded information in l2oops.com (anonser).
  4. Why do you stop playing on your last project - my last project died.

1. Started when i was about 12 years old in a small local server Chronicle 4 L2 Beyond... ahh... good times

2. domantasg

3. Facebook adv

4. I quit because all the good mid rate servers closed down and most servers were run by unactive staff and donators had a huge advantage

1. I knew about it from my older friends when i was 13-14 y.o. I was so amazed that I involved my other friends in it and we all happily wasted a lot of time. (yet really great memories when you think about it!)
  2. Scone
  3. Facebook advertisement
  4. It seemed really big project 1.5-2 years ago x7 rates, little oldschool, international community, but admins took off after 3-4 months and it died. Thought I'll never go back to this game... BUT THE FORCE IS TOO STRONG GODDAMIT! :D

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...