Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

make a donation and still have no coins . how long delay in coming ?

That depends which system do you choose to pay.

I could check it, if you tell me your account name.

I have donated 3 times more than 24h ago and still NO coins at all, but the administration seems not to care if their customers receive the E-Coins, as long as they have received the money. :)

The same with you, just tell me your account.

In general, it depend on countries, and could be confirm in 24 hours (the longest time).

But usually immediately.

I have sent you my accounts with photo proofs!

More than 24h when the money is sent! Hope to receive my E-Coins soon, cause this is one of the worst payment services I have ever seen in my life.

Answer was done.

To everyone else, who has the same problem:

da2ce3074c.jpg

All transaction was failed, but your money could be taken by G2a.

In this case:

http://dl1.joxi.net/drive/2016/05/10/0008/3275/535755/55/6cd5b71c31.jpg

Asking you to write into g2a online helper.

Just do what i suggest, and you will solve it.

I have tried paying with PAYPAL, BITPAY, SKRILL, DEBIT CARD. Do you know what happens?

The G2A Shield blocks the payments and they tell me to contact the provider, when I contact the provider - they tell me that I should contact G2A.

I am in a situation, where I have spent one week and now I have 15 EUR blocked, cause G2A tells me the money is refunded, but it is not!

Obviously, I am not the ONLY with the problem here, cause there are other people who have the similar problem. However, all our ADMINISTRATOR is doing is washing his hands and telling me that I should contact G2A, which G2A redirects me back to him.

I have tried paying with FOUR, FOUR DIFFERENT payment systems!

I have tried paying with PAYPAL, BITPAY, SKRILL, DEBIT CARD. Do you know what happens?

The G2A Shield blocks the payments and they tell me to contact the provider, when I contact the provider - they tell me that I should contact G2A.

I am in a situation, where I have spent one week and now I have 15 EUR blocked, cause G2A tells me the money is refunded, but it is not!

Obviously, I am not the ONLY with the problem here, cause there are other people who have the similar problem. However, all our ADMINISTRATOR is doing is washing his hands and telling me that I should contact G2A, which G2A redirects me back to him.

I have tried paying with FOUR, FOUR DIFFERENT payment systems!

You money ISN'T lost!

G2a will refund you all of them.

In 2% cases there exist problem due to g2a security system.

G2a, is the best operator you could find, we have lots of expirience in that area.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...