Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
iron7maiden

Future of Interlude X7

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello guys. Everyone is enthusiastic about September's new Gracia which is a good thing. I am wondering what is going to happen with the x7 project after that, as many players already gone and more will when Gracia will be opened.

Will any time and resources be invested to bring it back to life ? Or it has already recovered the investment, made a decent profit and it's not worthing spending any more time with it ?

It feels right to ask this as in the server's description it says "will never be closed" which is something that most of other servers won't engage to promise.

Fell free to add your opinion below.

Iron Maiden's gonna get you, no matter how far !

Hello guys. Everyone is enthusiastic about September's new Gracia which is a good thing. I am wondering what is going to happen with the x7 project after that, as many players already gone and more will when Gracia will be opened.

Will any time and resources be invested to bring it back to life ? Or it has already recovered the investment, made a decent profit and it's not worthing spending any more time with it ?

It feels right to ask this as in the server's description it says "will never be closed" which is something that most of other servers won't engage to promise.

Fell free to add your opinion below.

Thank you for question.

Interlude x7 - is totaly separated chronicle from Gracia Final, but, we understood, that community in 2016 in general - could jump from 1 chronicle to other.

On other side, we start new, huge, advertise campaing, and that means, we could attract some players to IL x7, because not all of the community prefer gracia.

In any case, i'm sure, IL x7 - will have at least 1000+ unique online, even after New Gracia.

And ofc, we won't close IL, even if online will be 100.

We keep the promise we gave.

It's a great info. Are you planing to upgrade chronicle on x7 server?

We don't think that would be good idea.

At least, there exist explanation, why people always choose Gracia or High Five, instead of Interlude, and vice versa.

What we are thinking to do, is propose to community L2 classic (from 1.0 to 1.3 to 1.5 to 2.0) with 3 mounth of each update.

But, we didn't finish our work with 2.0.

Will those updates maintain the same database since the server was opened ? Will it be a case of migrating the database ?

Will those updates maintain the same database since the server was opened ? Will it be a case of migrating the database ?

If you asking about Classic - yes, sure.

We're thinking that's great expirience, where users can play in Lineage 2 server more, than 2-5 mounth, when they always can grow inside understandable and simple world =)

Thank you for question.

Interlude x7 - is totaly separated chronicle from Gracia Final, but, we understood, that community in 2016 in general - could jump from 1 chronicle to other.

On other side, we start new, huge, advertise campaing, and that means, we could attract some players to IL x7, because not all of the community prefer gracia.

In any case, i'm sure, IL x7 - will have at least 1000+ unique online, even after New Gracia.

And ofc, we won't close IL, even if online will be 100.

We keep the promise we gave.

1000+ unique online? right now I doubt it even breaks 500 unique players. Look at giran for god's sake

Hey mate I really want to believe that bu have u seen the towns? the catacombs necropolis? where are those 28k people hiding....???

28k?

That's for all the time, it's like all the users, that was inside IL x7.

I underlined you the unique online, which is 837, and 1633 total

As long as there will be an improvement (update) every quarter or so that migh keep the people motivated and the server will be running.

• 3 недели спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...