Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

The best part tho, is that some people that "no one knows/cares who the fuck they are" telling cold stories that no one cares about. And the only question is to ask: why are they doing it?

The best part tho, is that some people that "no one knows/cares who the fuck they are" telling cold stories that no one cares about. And the only question is to ask: why are they doing it?

because such things are funny, and funny things are always cool to be remembered

its cool 96% of people on forum have no idea who u or frankie are yet they are laughing , thats why its called forums so people laugh or flame people they may or may not know.

he was also the guy linking in giran AM +6 (while other ppl had icarus/vesper weapons) thinking hes the interludu king

best part tho, was gathering the BOGs from its pt members to make Hydro blast+12 water and selling donated coins for adena in order to buy BEWS from raid farmers and overenchant his S weapon

lol,it was the first arcana mace in the server and it was +6 150 attribute,like i would give a fuck for it,our farm party its about 400 times bigger than yours who ever you're :D

obsessed dog [=

you guys never did a succesfully war against me or anything else,just keep getting raped in any game,and then just spaming on forums,as far is the only think you can archive

When you have nothing smart to answer or no arguments left - just don't say a word. Don't be that kind of guy. Don't be a meme-brained creature, don't disappoint your parents.

I'am done,goodnight ahahahahah

you guys never did a succesfully war against me or anything else,just keep getting raped in any game,and then just spaming on forums,as far is the only think you can archive

talks about achivment and wars , lose ingame epic and pvp goes and buy it with cash rofl

Btw you said that you are working 45h per week and you are online 7/24 in forum and spamming nonstop. You should make your brazilian side once again and recruit NGU and other eu weak shets. You remind me l2mid when u dickholding with green braziljavakids :):) ahaha That was so fkn funny let me find this photo from youtube :)

Nice Tactic From Zlokob .... :D :D

When you have nothing smart to answer or no arguments left - just don't say a word. Don't be that kind of guy. Don't be a meme-brained creature, don't disappoint your parents.
Btw after this you should go to Sleep. :D

6m8Ddk.jpg

rofl i make posts twice a week and thats 24/7 allrighty , afaik you played more servers with those so called shits thats your lvl of sklls , you and NGU and those br rejects that you recruited go way back L2j Brazil :)

rofl i make posts twice a week and thats 24/7 allrighty , afaik you played more servers with those so called shits thats your lvl of sklls , you and NGU and those br rejects that you recruited go way back L2j Brazil :)

I just gave an example,who the fck is NGU :D brazil mid rate community. İsn't u that guy was fighting on eglobal forum with brazilBraveheart for baium and qa ? cuz you sold them for realmoney and he was crying for it ajhajahaha. Your eu friends playing 7/24 on brazil mid rate servers like atb/ngu etc and they also posting fraps everyday :D . The funny thing is that, who the fck told u that we play brazil servers show me a video rofl :) Dude we won't play eu servers. EU community so weak like u 10 sec material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXXZCDaiwZ4

PS. Camoon dude you should take them and make ur own side.

Sure sure. This is why you patrol the topic and answer to anybody who replies or not replies to your message.

I've never seen such a fat example of overcompensation. You remind me successful people who come to game forums to say how successful they are.

And that English language that you speak... Looks like a random setup of letters randomly settled in the random positions by a 38iq lunatic.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...