Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I just gave an example,who the fck is NGU :D brazil mid rate community. İsn't u that guy was fighting on eglobal forum with brazilBraveheart for baium and qa ? cuz you sold them for realmoney and he was crying for it ajhajahaha. Your eu friends playing 7/24 on brazil mid rate servers like atb/ngu etc and they also posting fraps everyday :D . The funny thing is that, who the fck told u that we play brazil servers show me a video rofl :) Dude we won't play eu servers. EU community so weak like u 10 sec material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXXZCDaiwZ4

PS. Camoon dude you should take them and make ur own side.

yall wont move to any eu mid server on ur own since u would clean floor, simple.

yall wont move to any eu mid server on ur own since u would clean floor, simple.

i guess eu mid server for you ,it means those java brazilian servers x100 cliaming victory against brasilians :D

i won any server i played in eu community,got no lost,and you're mad cuz of that boi

i guess eu mid server for you ,it means those java brazilian servers x100 cliaming victory against brasilians :D

i won any server i played in eu community,got no lost,and you're mad cuz of that boi

L2j Brazil x1200 does not count as EU server rofl , and evryone knows epidemic was never a clan , its just the party that play inside another clan who is trying to use others success as their own.

i didnt play brazil x1200 server, as i know epidemic core comes from java servers. there were frapses from that. somebody will post that for sure

found

What is this video ? I can't see any epidemic member nickname . Sure sure Yes you didn't play brazil 1200x :D Look what i found :) ATB Gaming wanna be faris or what u guys doing with his crest ? ..

Mephisto was advertising an custom pvp server on facebook u should go with him david :) What u doing here ? or Do u guys want to play on this server ? :D You even made a fake topic w/o reason rofl.

david come to post fraps from some funny srvs that we played back in 2012 and u guys still ur people posting worst kind of srvs in facebook,@zkb u pretend u aint posting in forums while in every forum u are one of the guys spamming our time since as u said 96% "dont know us" why u guys keep being so salty and spamming since u dont know us? get over it stop being a wanker get a life and stop being salty and flaming other people just because ur life sucks

its almost like clown wondering why people go to circus , not quite but almost.

honestly i think you're the clown at this point,not playing even in servers,but still coming to my topic to funboi me

zkb u remind me of some 17 years old greeks that i know just because we rape them in previous servers they will come in every server forum to flame epidemic,get over it already since u aint playing and since u "dont waste time posting in forums expect twice a week" find something more interesting in ur miserable life and stop complain abotu us,we had enough still got pictures of the 117 pages of flame xD

What is this video ? I can't see any epidemic member nickname . Sure sure Yes you didn't play brazil 1200x :D Look what i found :) ATB Gaming wanna be faris or what u guys doing with his crest ? ..

thanks for reminding me i had really nice 5 days of pvp. and when it was? 2 y6ears ago? right after sublimity which u quit. kkthxbb

i guess word rape got a different meaning in albanian dictonary :) let me see if i got this right ... you post a screen from 1 tezza showing some random brs and a video from only baium you won on the server and it took you only 140 ppl vs mine 80 to do it , gratz realy .

hmm here are the 34 mins of fraps where you lose evry single other epic on that server, and buy valakas from us for cash since you never saw the dragon on that server.

PS.learn to read , i never said im not playing the server , just that i wont play as much as i used to , peace .

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...