Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

ubi ur point is right few people wouldnt flame but there is people that flame just because they are salty or bored not about servers they just do it because they cant do anything else,but u right if interlude servers were better people wouldnt flame so much

ok flames are over, pointless to beat lying people. Waiting for epidemic&xside videos, if epidemic are named first it means they carry epidemic. Popcorn made bb on start.

would you be even able to show up any high zone lol

ok flames are over, pointless to beat lying people. Waiting for epidemic&xside videos, if epidemic are named first it means they carry epidemic. Popcorn made bb on start.

Nyet it's not over yet,after getting flame from boh you came here alone for spam.So u should fight as forum warrior. Waiting other polaks and tf dogis.

/summon dogs

FRANKIE DECKARD HAPPY HE HAS AM +6 150 WATER :d:d;D SHIFITING ON GIRAN;d

AND YEA destiny told us to restore barakiel since our member was comming and some russian random tard from VT told us something. Keep shifting Am 150 water:D

FRANKIE DECKARD HAPPY HE HAS AM +6 150 WATER :d:d;D SHIFITING ON GIRAN;d

AND YEA destiny told us to restore barakiel since our member was comming and some russian random tard from VT told us something. Keep shifting Am 150 water:D

you're so funny actually because you know much better than no one has better gears than us in any chance in any server.

when i made the am +6 150attribute ppl went still on b grade jews/weps/armors

you're so funny :D

i also won't forget that time i recruited your party and i feed you gears because your party was last on farm,did it because of zobination,because i knew you're just a bunch of java brazilian ppl. rofl.

you're so funny actually because you know much better than no one has better gears than us in any chance in any server.

when i made the am +6 150attribute ppl went still on b grade jews/weps/armors

you're so funny :D

i also won't forget that time i recruited your party and i feed you gears because your party was last on farm,did it because of zobination,because i knew you're just a bunch of java brazilian ppl. rofl.

feed with what kind of gear? some Lucky golds u bought from skylord with stolen paypal and gave to vincent so we buy buff book slots?:Dnice feeding:D Shift AM pls

feed with what kind of gear? some Lucky golds u bought from skylord with stolen paypal and gave to vincent so we buy buff book slots?:Dnice feeding:D Shift AM pls

''some'' gave you all bows +6/7 because you where on carnage bows,when everyone in server had s gears,well you thought its gonna be like those servers you join and farm in 2 custom zones and you go buy ti with adena or shitty farm custom system.

i still wondering what you guys doing here?xD

if i find you at least once in my way to farm,exp il really laugh to my self

lol we gave u enchanted bows what u talking about.

P5fkPsb.jpg

i hope it won't be that easy that last server.

2 partys locking down the server.

We will be there with our allies xSide.

previous server fraps

enjoy all your last vacations day's.

Do u recruiting new members?

''some'' gave you all bows +6/7 because you where on carnage bows,when everyone in server had s gears,well you thought its gonna be like those servers you join and farm in 2 custom zones and you go buy ti with adena or shitty farm custom system.

i still wondering what you guys doing here?xD

if i find you at least once in my way to farm,exp il really laugh to my self

for sure u gave us anything:D http://i.imgur.com/TqkYL5f.jpg

the only thing u did was fun enchant on hunters village like 2-3 bows +1 enchants on 2 and +2 enchants on 1. I would shift u but...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...