Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Why do you post your ugly home video? Everyone who plays this game more than one year killed almost 90% of the community.

You must feel so much hurt in an area under the tail to waste time monitoring the topic 24/7 and posting your crappy videos. Don't you have nothing else to do?

pup,Friday at 12:07 PM

pup,Saturday at 12:59 AM

pup,Sunday at 10:33 AM

pup,Today at 9:54 AM

All the fkn weekend, srsly?

The funny thing those java brazil players joined keepnitbeast's party for us. We had 3duelboxes at this fight,actually we never had 9 active ppl on l2citadel. Also it wasn't a low rate server.Probably for you 15x is a low rate server. Made my day :D :D if you want 9v9 join this server let's make it with 9 active player, lvl doesn't matter. You kids made a topic for what ? Do u think is this a brazil 100x server ? Rofl,u polaks can reach 76 lvl after 1 month for sure :) Back to your brazil forums,this forum isn't for you.

ATBL2 : EASY FOR LEGENDA OP !!!!!!! GOOD LUCK FROM TF Aaxa0x0ax0a

L2 Citadel was a 5x hellbound and that's a lowrate considering there´s no vit and GL opening up HB island. 1st Citadel was prolly the most fun server past year or so 2nd citadel there were no competition and the rest dunno.

lol there is still drama in this topic

this guy from the polish cp has 1 video that happen once,without even being in a full party,and he keep spam that video for years :D

fuck all these fegs ubi.

i have a propose for you.

would you be my best friend?

like,we go out drink a coffee together,eat a pizza together,make fun of other people together,watch big butts and good girls,say to them not much loud,what an ass they have.

Play pokemon go together,we cauch all the pokemons together and be the very best.

so?

nobody joined our pt on citadel i was playing with Relax const people we had like 5-6 people active u lost to boxed pt as full active pt so sad kkthx bb OP LEGENDA!!!

better excuses than ytp gvz5QLh.jpg

like,we go out drink a coffee together,eat a pizza together,make fun of other people together,watch big butts and good girls,say to them not much loud,what an ass they have.

Play pokemon go together,we cauch all the pokemons together and be the very best.

so?

so?

That sounds kinda gay. I´m gonna sit in the darkness all winter at the arctic circle drinking vodka and think about what i will be doing during the 3 weeks of summer next year.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...