Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

61 lvls carried that pvp on fog for sure... gosh and that fake views. only turks can pull out something like that. gypsies. yall burned on IL community, stay on noname servers.

Get real PolakDavid So much obsession with me even with my YoutubeChannel like wtf :) Look this photo showing everything, server g.opening 17/04/16 cuz of ddos attacks and we was top pack.

soneditli.jpg

u know speaking with david is the worst the worst thing ever,typical drama maker who crys about everything flames everybody even his own people and complaining about everybody,all this years u still didnt grow up wow,u guys must stop crying about us and xside playing in same alliance,its been over 1 year when u guys will realise that crying about that makes u delusional,u maybe jealous i can understand this,learn something from the people u played with,stop being a looser and and get over it

peace

jajajajajaja jajajajajajajajjajaja for sure, frankie deckard lvl 67 u 77D:D::D:D xaaxaxxa that turk, u must be erdogan supporter propaganda ftw.:D:D:D

inspect element ftw:D

So what Do u think this photo is photoshop or smthing ? rofl so retarded. Look frankie's class and look tintilla/qrt class.. I know you mad cuz you can't reach to 77 lvl in 1 day in low rate servers.. Why u still talking about Erdogan ? :) Im not supporter of Erdogan atleast he's better president than polak president, coward sh1t. Btw Is there any info about Poland ? İs there any country with name Poland ? :D I feel so bad for your country.

If you want to get more info about Turkey you should check news.

weird why still david butthurt so badly even mephisto grow up more than u dude he stop these shits at least but u keep shit talking no sense things cuz u probably bored and got nothing else to do in ur life

sad

xaxaaxxaxa for sure i believe u outleveled excuseme party, whz lvl 74, frankie lvl 66, and 2 of urs 76;D:D:D:D even fishfood said u guys were asking excuseme to let u farm on best spots on FOG, sorry, when everybody left Fog u guys went there:D keep dreaming like to make fun of ur turkish propaganda;D

xaxaaxxaxa for sure i believe u outleveled excuseme party, whz lvl 74, frankie lvl 66, and 2 of urs 76;D:D:D:D even fishfood said u guys were asking excuseme to let u farm on best spots on FOG, sorry, when everybody left Fog u guys went there:D keep dreaming like to make fun of ur turkish propaganda;D

Axa0xa0xa You should ask to excuseme that who get first pow and first 78 lvl sps. Even you can ask to admin :) it doesnt matter necro lvl,don't be stupid ..

You can check the fraps 8:58 Excuseme asking divine from tintilla. Probably enough for u. :D Don't be mad kurwa

ubi u should ask these polish people coming in our topics over 3 years and making no sense flames about who lvl faster in a server and still they are wrong we had first pow in that server every1 can confirm that,and still okay who the fck cares whos got first lvls? if u lose server fights epics everything and u have been more lvl than us that says how actually bad u are,especially when that didnt even happen and we still out lvl u so its kinda lame

Get real PolakDavid So much obsession with me even with my YoutubeChannel like wtf :) Look this photo showing everything, server g.opening 17/04/16 cuz of ddos attacks and we was top pack.

soneditli.jpg

but whats the point of posting this if you only lvled 1 nuker + EE on the side while your pt members were lvl 60 ??

but whats the point of posting this if you only lvled 1 nuker + EE on the side while your pt members were lvl 60 ??

He post it cuz this guy was like they let you to farm in fog etc while we were top lvl,also not only ee and sps ,our bd songer second elder 70 +. As I remember only bp and domi was low lvl actually not even low lvl 60 +etc. Also don't forget we're talking about first day,still if you get first pow first third class characters it's done noone can kill you.. if you haven't played any IL low rate server you should try. Forget to say Interlude exp system is not like Gracia final. More harder than Gracia final and next time think about it before reply. Have fun

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...