Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

boost your ee while your nukers / support are 20 lvls lower

nice strat...

lol the whole party went at 3th class in second day,while the server was still farming fod

damn boys you're so salty without a single knowlage

who told you that after closing fog with that 78 mage and pow,we diden't made our supports 77-78 in less than 5 hours with titans :D

you guys so stupid for this game,we're living on 2016 the year that there is not a single person making copy cats,and you still ain't get the way how to play this game.

made me laugh while writing

peace

78 pow,we made our supports 77-78 in less than 5 hours with titans :D

"plvl the EE for 78-pow and ask excuseme to plvl rest of the party with destros shortly after" #Epidemic 2016

but whats the point of all this talk when you quit that server after 7 days like on evry server ? big deal xping nukers on premium rates 15x with adrenaline , maybe thats some kind of achivement for highrate kings i dont know.

zkb,quit? HAHAH we were ahead of every enemy untill there was no competition no pvp no fun and when everybody quit we did,the point is u call us highrate kings so if we are highrate kings and we never i guess we won u there since we winning u every mid or 5/15% srv what we are? so salty people flame 24/7 like they have nothing else to do in their lifes

its realy hard to read that broken english of yours but i will try to make smth out of it .... you son never won anything aginst me on 2 mids that i played and lead,about lowrates we cant talk since you kids played L2Brasil 9000x while we played rpg club back in 2010 with the big boys , let me remind you those dragons where i mop the floor with your shitty clan , i guess your biggest achivement is buying valakas from my clan , since you never past the first room at klein :)

imagine a leader or a clan that fights their own battles ? wouldnt that be a sight ... sadly you nevder did anything .

every tard says the same cuz he has no balls to put up his real name every forum u come up flame us without reason but the reason behind all this is cuz u butthurt,and classic mongol when he cant respond proper throws out the ball with the english shit,get over it and stop being mad,@we aint playing br srvs u can ask the partys u played with that plays these shit br srvs over 1 year,done talking to nonfactors that can be competitive only in a forum

glhf

rofl real name nice reply ? thats my nick since 2008 and 70% of this cps played at some point together with me or against me, most of the times both.

should make a poll have you ever heard of epidemic rofl ?

isnt this guy zkb that dident show in server,and from miracle he had a side someone told me after we left,against smite the trully hard core side :DD

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...