Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Federec

International server? annoucement in Russian?

Рекомендованные сообщения

I have a question. today log on beta and see annoucement in Russian. this is not a international server? why make that distinctions for Russians and not for Chinese or Greek or Latin ?o_O

I have a question. today log on beta and see annoucement in Russian. this is not a international server? why make that distinctions for Russians and not for Chinese or Greek or Latin ?o_O

Greetings!

The thing is our partners is Valhalla (Ru project), and we should make part of our deal.

But i will talk to them, about making anouncment in english.

I think in 2016, simple english is well known by everyone.

Greetings!

The thing is our partners is Valhalla (Ru project), and we should make part of our deal.

But i will talk to them, about making anouncment in english.

I think in 2016, simple english is well known by everyone.

mmmmm, in sv with 80% rusians, i will say u no.

how u know it is 80%?

i think it is around 40%

server is soported by l2jBrazil and other comiunity also. if u make a distinctions for russ u have to make it for all others or ppl will be mad. wath happen if i start to talk BR or spanish on hero chat.

i dont think u wont be hero, so w/E

And if 80% of community is ru where most of them dont know ENG, ofc there will be announces in RU, u just need to visit cp recruit and check topics how many eng post there are and how many ru posts there are.

But you can undestood simple english from our anouncment?

I'm not insist, but still, that's understandable step =)

But you can undestood simple english from our anouncment?

I'm not insist, but still, that's understandable step =)

im not ru, but i played with rusians many times and i can tell you 75% of russians dont even understand "hello".

no is not! he is right!

lol so they will not able to trade with other ppl? it happen with some ppl from latin america also.. but 99.9% of ppl who play L2 understand the basics English! ppl learn eng playing l2 xD

lol so they will not able to trade with other ppl? it happen with some ppl from latin america also.. but 99.9% of ppl who play L2 understand the basics English! ppl learn eng playing l2 xD

ofc, where u think i learned to talk basic english? hahahah im brasilian dude.

ofc, where u think i learned to talk basic english? hahahah im brasilian dude.

off topic:

me too xD and i learn to talk also ussing ts3 and waching movis :3 i was so bad on school at eng class xD

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...