Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
kMr

reveNge is here

Рекомендованные сообщения

ЛОЛ МЕЙКЕР ЧТО ЛИ ПОД КРЫЛО ВСЕХ БРОДЯЧИХ СОБАК СОБИРАЕТ ИЛИ ЧТО

I have probabbly more skill than u can ever reach in your entire life.

Hello,

I need to admit, your a good clan to play against )) I hope we will have same fun as on Lineage.ru

I wish you good luck and merry x mas

pd: I just reply you some video, just incase you can't remember

Hello,

I need to admit, your a good clan to play against )) I hope we will have same fun as on Lineage.ru

I wish you good luck and merry x mas

pd: I just reply you some video, just incase you can't remember

mate, right now would be to show the video against 2 4 packs for its

Gl. I hope you dont again quit again when u get fucked.

I dont know in wich server you played, but if you are talking about L2eu / Lineage.ru let me make you a quick reminder.

You guys botted since day 1. On first AQ your subclasses were higher level than our mains, it was ok we did not care you just stomped us. The first baium you farm it without fight, because no human leveled char was ready to go, but you used bots so you reached reached before than nobody the level for farm it. We did not care too. But then on 2d Baium when we had your level we just stomped you. On 3rd baium we just stomped you, on sieges you could never take Giran and were close to loose Rune, on 4th Baium after 8h spawn we went to sleep and you farm it for free. Then the banned Rupture and we were always less number of players, and of corse less gear. And even like this we stopmed you.

PD: And as I can remember, we won 2d Baium with Shadow Weapons and few nobless and 3rd class when You had S weapons and full 3rd class partys and buffs. Ah and dont forget Avatarofhope +9 DB , VERONI +7 and the epic jewlery Antharas, Valakas, Baium, AQ, Zaken, Tezza that we did not have at that point and we still beat you. So before to flame, buy some hands for pvp.

Anyways belive me your not the reason we leaved the server, there was a leak of motivation. Servers was dead, and you guys only stayed there for make $$$ . We respect that and we never reported you for bot or RMT so please keep the respect between us , just have fun, remember is just a game.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...