Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

Gracia Final x3 - Discussion

Рекомендованные сообщения

Towards the end of hf , all rusian top parties said about the grind that people dont like and in 2k17 are tired of the same thing over and over again, one of the biggest reasons why server dies so quick is that there is no life for solo players , which you claimed will be so huge turned out so bad(one of the lowest solo player counts i have seen) , but this stuff you already know cuz paster explained why with facts in russian language, now you open eeeeeven moore hardcore server in gf, well ok, ye you open it with shockworld who wants that but its just another money making server with no future. sorry, gl. You claimed yourself as community listening self developing project, that was a fufel in the end =) bb

Towards the end of hf , all rusian top parties said about the grind that people dont like and in 2k17 are tired of the same thing over and over again, one of the biggest reasons why server dies so quick is that there is no life for solo players , which you claimed will be so huge turned out so bad(one of the lowest solo player counts i have seen) , but this stuff you already know cuz paster explained why with facts in russian language, now you open eeeeeven moore hardcore server in gf, well ok, ye you open it with shockworld who wants that but its just another money making server with no future. sorry, gl. You claimed yourself as community listening self developing project, that was a fufel in the end =) bb

dont count hf server as la2 server, it's more wow/aoin kind of game

about gf - there is a lot of ppls from shock-world community which likes low-rate servers. As u must know, SW wanna open x1 gf, but now merged with e-global, and me, and other oldstyle players hopes that will be good, and server will live even when "fast-runners" quit after first heroes

dont count hf server as la2 server, it's more wow/aoin kind of game

about gf - there is a lot of ppls from shock-world community which likes low-rate servers. As u must know, SW wanna open x1 gf, but now merged with e-global, and me, and other oldstyle players hopes that will be good, and server will live even when "fast-runners" quit after first heroes

You and I know that it won't be longer than x7 gf, what are we talking about? X) Those fast runners - xside and probably irrealle will be the whole server, same thing will hapen as did in hf ;) What will stay there then? Solo players who had zero support from the project again? =) Zabei

You and I know that it won't be longer than x7 gf, what are we talking about? X) Those fast runners - xside and probably irrealle will be the whole server, same thing will hapen as did in hf ;) What will stay there then? Solo players who had zero support from the project again? =) Zabei

High five server was dead from first week even if it was x1 h5 is easy to grind.. gracia final is harder chronicle and also there are not a lot servers runing this chronicle also there are a lot people looking forward for a low rate gracia final server what i hope for this project is a good donation shop without cakes :D

High five server was dead from first week even if it was x1 h5 is easy to grind.. gracia final is harder chronicle and also there are not a lot servers runing this chronicle also there are a lot people looking forward for a low rate gracia final server what i hope for this project is a good donation shop without cakes :D

We do not plan to sell cakes ;)

only 4, maybe 6 grps from xSide/irrealle will leave fast (excuseme, keltaa, kroze and some1 else) - other 1.5 - 2k players will stay (as my party, butcher party and many others) - and imho it's a good reason to play here

and like i said before - hf it's not l2, even with x1 at hf u will reach cap within 2 or 3 weeks, so forget about it and look forward on gf )

Aye

What do you called : "Support" for solo players?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...