Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

845474_warba2nd.jpg

Clan 7 lvl, skills, wars, CH Aden, Castle.

20% Russiian, 40% Greek, 10% Polish, 10% Hispanic, 20% Other.

Main chat and voice language - Engrish.

Recruiting solo players 76+ (Priority EE/Bers), CP's 70+ (mage priority).

TS: Warband.lineage.gg

Thats because you are not SE :peka:

Well, apart from that the chronicles are pretty much pvp servers even on low rates with people doing instances all day, everyday. But the skill link is pretty cool I suppose.

Well, apart from that the chronicles are pretty much pvp servers even on low rates with people doing instances all day, everyday. But the skill link is pretty cool I suppose.

what

laba is once per day. 2 times if you buy donate item. Kama is useless for the most part and also limited to 1 per day. How's that "all day"?

Epics are also not in instances. I think you are mistaking Epilogue for HF/Freya.

p.s. Or you mean rifts on 80+? They are limited too AFAIK

HI!

I'm looking for a nice group of players to play the GF x 3 server coming up :) Do you think we could talk about it??:megusta:

Yea, i recieved your message on skype. We'll talk when you are free :)

Tomorrow 25.08 after 18:00 (17:00 CET) we will be all gathering to test stuff on OBT.

Whether you are existing clanmates or new recruits - come at any time between 18-00 and 00-00. All welcome.

Have a nice day!

First post updated. We are now international clan officiallly.

Regarding the rumors spread by haters that we "will not play here" - its a lie, we will play, just with much lesser donate than we have planned initially.

All who want to start with us - 10th of september, Sunday, live start - come to our discord. Would be nice to notify me in advance, too.

Hello.. Me and my friend will play at this server and we are looking for a clan to have fun.. We havent yet in our minds what classes we will make.. if you need a class we can talk about it.. If you like us to join you pm me

Hello.. Me and my friend will play at this server and we are looking for a clan to have fun.. We havent yet in our minds what classes we will make.. if you need a class we can talk about it.. If you like us to join you pm me

You are welcome :) Check PM

Hi ! i am going to play warsmith main character and i am looking for active clan (sieges,pvp,raids!) and i would be happy to play with international players

Hi, you are welcome!

I got your PM. Add me on skype or discord, we'll talk in the evening

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...