и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

Package of Family’s Ancestral Treasures

Рекомендованные сообщения

image.php?di=DFH4.png

Dear frineds!

We have prepared specia bonus packages for comfort start on upcoming Gracia Final x3. You can purchase them in your Control Panel before server Grand Opening.

Important info:

• Packages are available in your Control Panel until 10.09.2017 (including);
  • Packages could be purchased only in your CP;
  • You will receive special code after purchasing;
  • You can activate this code in your CP to receive ingame package;
  • Code can be activated on any account;
  • Code can be activated before or after server opening;
  • Ingame package and everything inside of it - personal and can not be traded.
  • Chests with weapons, sets and jewelry are associated with your class, not level.
  • Family D and C equipment can open players, both with the first and with the second profession.
  • Family NG equipment can be opened only by players who do not have professions.

In other words, having received the first profession - you can open the C-grade, but you can not open the No grade sets.

Players with 3 professions can not open Family NG, D and C equipment.

Package of Family’s Ancestral Treasures - 35 Family Coin

Package and everything inside of it - personal and can not be traded.

etc_equip_item_box_i02_0.png Family NG equipment - Package of NG-Grade equipment (set that fit your class, jewels, weapon) for 30 days;

etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.png Soulshots NG (x5000);

etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.png Spiritshots NG (x3000);

etc_reagent_white_i00_0.png Greater Healing Potion (x20);

etc_cp_potion_i01_0.png Greater CP Potion (x25);

etc_fruit_cocktail_i00_0.png Sweet Fruit Cocktail (x1) (Might, Shield, Wind Walk, Focus, Death Whisper, Guidance, Blessed Shield, Blessed Body, Haste, Vampiric Rage and Berserker Spirit for 60 min);

etc_fruit_cocktail_i01_0.png Fresh Fruit Cocktail (x1) (Berserker Spirit, Blessed Body, Magic Barrier, Shield, Wind Walk, Blessed Soul, Empower, Acumen, and Clarity for 60 min);

etc_scroll_of_return_i01_0.png Blessed Scroll of Escape (x3);

etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01_0.png Blessed Scroll of Resurrection (x1);

etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.png Family Pie (x1) - Restore some amount of vitality. CD: 60 min;

coupon_acc.png Accessory Coupon - Coupon for accessory that can be exchanged at NPC Elisa;

accessary_ring_of_mana_i00_0.png Family Ring (NG grade) - М.def +18. Decreases amount of lost experience after character death on 10%. Active skill - Escape (SoE), CD: 10 min.

Package of Rare Family’s Ancestral Treasures - 75 Family Coin

Package and everything inside of it - personal and can not be traded, crystalized, enchant, drop etc.

D-Grade package can be opened after your character will receive 1st class transfer.

etc_equip_item_box_i02_0.png Family NG equipment - Package of NG-Grade equipment (set that fit your class, jewels, weapon);

etc_equip_item_box_i02_0.png Family D-Grade equipment - Package of D-Grade equipment (set that fit your class, jewels, weapon) for 30 days;

br_cash_large_pack_of_soulshot_d_i00_0.png Soulshot D (x5000);

br_cash_large_pack_of_blessed_spiritshot_d_i00_0.png Blessed SpiritShot D (x3000);

etc_reagent_white_i00_0.png Greater Healing Potion (x50);

etc_cp_potion_i01_0.png Greater CP Potion (x50);

etc_fruit_cocktail_i00_0.png Sweet Fruit Cocktail (x3) (Might, Shield, Wind Walk, Focus, Death Whisper, Guidance, Blessed Shield, Blessed Body, Haste, Vampiric Rage and Berserker Spirit for 60 min);

etc_fruit_cocktail_i01_0.png Fresh Fruit Cocktail (x3) - (Berserker Spirit, Blessed Body, Magic Barrier, Shield, Wind Walk, Blessed Soul, Empower, Acumen, and Clarity for 60 min);

etc_scroll_of_return_i01_0.png Blessed Scroll of Escape (x5);

etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01_0.png Blessed Scroll of Resurrection (x3);

etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.png Family Pie (x2) - Restore some amount of vitality. CD: 60 min;

coupon_acc.png Accessory Coupon - Coupon for accessory that can be exchanged at NPC Elisa;

br_wedding_ring_f_i00_0.pngGreater Family Ring (NG grade) - М.def+26. Decreases amount of lost experience after character death on 25%. Active skill - Blessed Escape, CD: 120 min;

pi_high_agathion_bracelet_i00.png Agathion Bracelet - Family Messenger - Agathion has active skill Wind Walk. Duraction of WW - 60 min. CD - 5 min.

42b680717caf07adc4ffa2c39cf4.jpg

br_kotatsu_i00.png Family Picnic (x1) - Summon Family Picnic, which increase regeneration of HP on 40% and MP on 20%. You need to summon it outside of town territory to enjoy effect;

ticket_i00_0.png Extra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss) (x1)

Package of Unique Family’s Ancestral Treasures - 195 Family Coin 97.5 Family Coin -50% Discount

Package and everything inside of it - personal and can not be traded, crystalized, enchant, drop etc.

D/C-Grade package can be opened after your character will receive 1st class transfer.

All equipment and weapon has SA and set effect (as well as dual swords).

etc_equip_item_box_i02_0.png Family NG equipment - Package of NG-Grade equipment (set that fit your class, jewels, weapon);

etc_equip_item_box_i02_0.png Family D-Grade equipment - Package of D-Grade equipment (set that fit your class, jewels, weapon) for 30 days;

etc_equip_item_box_i02_0.png Family C-Grade equipment - Package of C-Grade equipment (set that fit your class, jewels, weapon) for 30 days;

br_cash_large_pack_of_soulshot_d_i00_0.png Soulshot D (x5000);

br_cash_large_pack_of_blessed_spiritshot_d_i00_0.png Blessed SpiritShot D (x3000);

br_cash_large_pack_of_soulshot_c_i00_0.png Soulshot C (x5000);

br_cash_large_pack_of_blessed_spiritshot_c_i00_0.png Blessed SpiritShot C (x3000);

etc_reagent_white_i00_0.png Greater Healing Potion (x100);

etc_cp_potion_i01_0.png Greater CP Potion (x100);

etc_fruit_cocktail_i00_0.png Sweet Fruit Cocktail (x5) - (Might, Shield, Wind Walk, Focus, Death Whisper, Guidance, Blessed Shield, Blessed Body, Haste, Vampiric Rage and Berserker Spirit for 60 min);

etc_fruit_cocktail_i01_0.png Fresh Fruit Cocktail (x5) - (Berserker Spirit, Blessed Body, Magic Barrier, Shield, Wind Walk, Blessed Soul, Empower, Acumen, and Clarity for 60 min);

etc_scroll_of_return_i01_0.png Blessed Scroll of Escape (x7);

etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01_0.png Blessed Scroll of Resurrection (x5);

etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.png Family Pie (x3) - Restore some amount of vitality. CD: 60 min;

br_wedding_ring_m_i00_0.pngBlessed Family Ring (D grade) - М.def +34. Decrease amount of experience after character death on 50%. Active skill - Blessed Resurrection, CD: 720 min;

pi_high_agathion_bracelet_i00.png Agathion Bracelet - Family Guardian - Agathion has active skill Wind Walk. Duraction of WW - 60 min. CD - 5 min.

4ac9ec8a859039b5e11291038ec0.jpg

br_ring_of_friendship_i00.png Bracelet of Family Ties (7 day limited time) - Bracelet that can summon your friend. Both characters need to be in one party and both wear bracelet. CD - 60 min.

etc_rbracelet_aga_agit_i00.png Steam Beatle Mount Bracelet - Summon Steam Beatle (mount). Endless, can not be traded;

a6c9779e4bb4.jpg

br_kotatsu_i00.png Family Picnic (x3) - Summon Family Picnic, which increase regeneration of HP on 40% and MP on 20%. You need to summon it outside of town territory to enjoy effect;

ticket_i00_0.png Extra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss) (x1);

ticket_i00_0.png Extra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Labyrinth of the Abyss) (x1);

PS: Packages will be available for purchasing on Monday, 28 August (date could be changed, stay tuned).

UPD: Mount for Package of Unique Family’s Ancestral Treasures has been changed.

There will be after you got it on your warehouse.

so they can be bought before opening and can be send to account of my choice inside the master acc ?

also one more question if a character aquires this pack he will not have lot of weight ?

so they can be bought before opening and can be send to account of my choice inside the master acc ?

also one more question if a character aquires this pack he will not have lot of weight ?

You can send to and character on your master account -> account -> character or even send to any character even not on your account. [spoiler=Screen]

QPh_CS9gRyOQ145KOUbrCQ.png

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...