Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

New Interlude Final X7 - April 20, 2018!

Рекомендованные сообщения

@@JohanM88

As this user say, in interlude dagger is OP without GF skills and u add shadow step and hide? it destroy the server and most of people will play dagger class... nonsense change it before server start...

I wanted to play here but how I read about these "brilliant changes" I'm thinking a lot about the game here because these changes make me scary... is bad idea to do that

tell me what chance got archer vs dagger in 1vs1? archer got 10%?????? LOOOL Guys come on think some unchange this skills from dagger if u want leave only hide at 79 because shadow step is s**x

I wanted to make donations on this server but I will not spend any money here because it will burn the server

the dager has always had advantages over the archers, I am not against putting these skills to the dagger, what I say is that they put a strong skill to a profession that is already killer and others do not give anything, they have to be more balanced with all classes

Many people have not seen this post they think is normal "INTERLUDE" client they will come out after a while when they are disappointed about this changes, u will see this

when i find (Normal) interlude server i will come there and make donation with smile on my face, not with sadness because you destroy the beauty of interlude haha

personally I do not think so, interlude is a DD chronicle, I do not say it is bad but there is a lot of imbalance in some professions, while the chronicle was rising the professions had more balance, now returning to the topic adding a new skill of GF (not all) can make balances in the classes and make an interlude more fun, as long as there is a good balance between the professions, I do not say that those skills are removed to the dagger, just balance the other professions equal, for "PVP" not for "LVL "

Changed.

post-27815-0-36795200-1522627866.jpg 2nd class transfer:

• 1 Option - Avalilable for 2.000.000 adena
  • 2 Option - Regular quest (reward EXP, SP, Adena x3)
  • 3 Option - Available for 25 post-27815-0-86886100-1522630001.png Family Coins

GG Support, u blocked my old account... Nice, i think this post is for post suggestion about server right? So why u blocked me?

Please specify about what account are you talking about? we did not block anyone

No changes for doomcryer? Why?

All the changes made to the characters were a weighted decision, which was carefully considered for a long time. The idea was this: to balance some classes so that there is not too dominant or too weak class, but in order not to go far away from the classic Interlude chronicles.

All the changes made to the characters were a weighted decision, which was carefully considered for a long time. The idea was this: to balance some classes so that there is not too dominant or too weak class, but in order not to go far away from the classic Interlude chronicles.

it is exactly what we all want, but with the changes that are seen, there are many doubts, for those already mentioned many times by me !, they really differed in one of their points of view because the changes made are: to make the dagero, and magician more killer than they already are in interlude, and the other classes are still almost the same or useless for pvp, and if there have been other changes I have not seen it :)

Changed:

Skill1427_0.jpg Changes in "80th level skills"

Some changes at numbers of Skill0427_0.jpg Spell Force and skill0426_0.png Battle Force charges that requaire the skills.

Requires Spell\Battle force:

• Skill1427_0.jpg Flame of Invicibility (Dominator) - requaire 3 forces
  • Skill1422_0.jpg Day of Doom (Soultaker) - requaire 3 forces
  • Skill_1423_1.jpg Gehenna (Soultaker) - requaire 2 forces
  • Skill_1419_1.jpg Volcano (Archmage) - requaire 2 forces
  • Skill1421_0.jpg Raging Waves (Mystic Muse) - requaire 2 forces
  • Skill_1420_1.jpg Cyclone (Storm Screamer) - requaire 2 forces

Not requires Spell\Battle force

• Skill0455_0.jpg Symbol of Noise (Sword Muse \ Spectral Dancer)
  • Skill1426_0.jpg Miracle (Cardinal)
  • Skill1425_0.jpg Purification Field (Cardinal)
  • Skill1428_0.jpg Mass Recharge (Eva's Saint \ Shillien Saint)
  • Skill0460_0.jpg Symbol of the Assassin (Adventurer \ Ghost Hunter \ Wind Rider)
  • Skill0458_0.jpg Symbol of Energy (Duelist \ Grand Khavatari)
  • Skill0454_0.jpg Symbol of Defense (Phoenix Knight \ Shillien Templar \ Eva's Templar \ Hell Knight)
  • Skill0457_0.jpg Symbol of Honor (Maestro \ Dreadnought)
  • Skill0459_0.jpg Symbol of the Sniper (Sagittarius \ Ghost Sentinel \ Moonlight Sentinel)
  • Skill1424_0.jpg Anti-summoning Field (Arcana Lord \ Spectral Master \ Elemental Master)
  • Skill0456_0.jpg Symbol of Resistance (Titan \ Fortune Seeker)

it is exactly what we all want, but with the changes that are seen, there are many doubts, for those already mentioned many times by me !, they really differed in one of their points of view because the changes made are: to make the dagero, and magician more killer than they already are in interlude, and the other classes are still almost the same or useless for pvp, and if there have been other changes I have not seen it :)

Do you really think that daggers were powerful on IL before? :)

More powerful than bd/sws/dwarves/summoners/many other chars which didn't get any skills worth having.

But not enough powerful to be dominant on this chronicles, even with the new skill added.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...