Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
JohnTravolta

Blocking players shop, making special chars for it

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello

One player get mad since he lost shops on corner for shoping, he made special characters for blocking other people shops on the corner.

All characters standing orcs belongs to Kwlomparas, all orcs standing on shops are logged on his computer.

Awaiting GM reaction? I think the player need also psyhiatrist

https://pix.my/E8J1Ef

https://pix.my/qS5U8L

Hello to both of E-global support and John. I was informed about that post from the player Kwlomparas . I would like to say that you shouldn't rush to send a reply before you listen to both sides . Earlier this evening i had a conversation with Kwlomparas about a female dwarf named Beauty that she's only purpose of creation is to stalk people shops and wait for them to stand up to refill so she can steal their position. She has done it to my shop as well as Kwlomparas that's why we start our conversation .Then she sells for example a Scroll for Enchanting D grade or other materials for an insanse price in order to keep the position for one of her other characters.All day today she had a sell message about selling SSC /BSSC and in particular the only thing she was selling was one material for a high price,i was there since the begging of her shop and i saw! I understand that Kwlobaras took it to heart but i have to confirm that she is annoying to many of us!! Goodnight.

Hello Beauty, why dont you inform the support that you own the bots called Katheryn, GoldenHands, MerchantOfMammon, Puzzle, Beauty and SSCandBSSC? In a magical way your bots own the best market positions in Giran (all the corners etc.). So let me describe how you claimed those positions.

I am Kwlomparas as you understand. You are using 2 bots Beauty and SSCandBSSC waiting patiently for a shop to stand up and instantly you steal the position and then you bring your bot to place your shop there, exactly like Regulator said. Dumpis can also confirm that because we had a talk about you.

First of all I said you before some hours that you already took all corner shops this way and I asked you very polite if you can take away your bot (selling a Leather for 5kk) so I can place my shop too. Your reply was "No go somewhere else, I am just having fun" and something like "I took positions the classic fair way". I dont know how exactly you call this fair, classic or not but anyway.

The support can confirm the IP of your bots, but I also attach some pictures(Here!) where we can clearly see you selling a EAD for 5kk oups!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...