Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Tested damage with Backstab. Same buffs first try without focus death as the ones with focus death. Nothing was changed except for focus death buff. From 1900-1950 to 2600 that's less than 40% dmg increase. I want to ask if that's intended or?

//focus death off

dllhost_2018-08-13_20-39-56.png.7d6faa4f00a6abbdcf7c629a2ee1152d.png

//focus death on

dllhost_2018-08-13_20-42-21.png.d33e63993c333d8a697ed015d1f7534e.png

Hello @isaiahbone,

First of all I want to thank you for such detailed and well-considered report.

Mostly players are just screaming and shouting regarding any issue or minded-issue that they face of.

It's always pleasure to see such kind of reports.

Regarding your thread. I've passed it to our developers and game designers team to have some feedback :)

Thanks,

I've receive the answer.

Focus Death is working only on basic stats, instead of "buffed".

So you need to make a tests again to make sure it work correctly.

We have tasted it from our side - everything is correct :)

Thanks,

I've receive the answer.

Focus Death is working only on basic stats, instead of "buffed".

So you need to make a tests again to make sure it work correctly.

We have tasted it from our side - everything is correct :)

Thanks,

All focus skills and buffs except frenzy work on base stats, nothing new.

I did another test

So i tested again without buffs(base stats), but this time backstab/ autoattack crit/ lethal blow/ deadly blow with and without Focus death.

Still 40% roughly on all blows , BUT auto crit went from 400 to 700 which is 75% increase. I can test it together with you ingame if you want, pm me in forum.

P.S: I'm not using dyes on dagger, and also tried in pvp(not duel) - same results.

No Focus death:

Backstab 1600 - 1700

Autoattack crit 400

Lethal blow 1700-1850

Deadly blow 1300-1450

With Focus death:

Backstab 2150 - 2250

Autoattack crit 700

Lethal blow 2300-2450

Deadly blow 1750-1900

//unbuffed

//no focus death

//backstab and autoattack

555c0758f9.png

//unbuffed

//with focus death

//backstab and autoattack

1109db19c4.png

//unbuffed

//no focus death

//lethal blow and deadly blow

20e038c26a.png

//unbuffed

//with focus death

//lethal blow and deadly blow

efa3df5872.png

Skills is not working properly, please give me some feedback. Are you gonna leave it like that? Is it scheduled to be fixed? Are you going to change how it works? Focus death with 40% bonus dmg from BACK is useless, also focus chance is useless in interlude so pretty much that

Это так не работает, вы, что дети, там вычисления идут не от дамага з детом и без а от базового дамага, на Гохе когда то уже приводились примеры вычислений, это не для средних умов.

Дети думают, что если без фокус деда ты бьешь 1000, то + focus dead 1900?))))))))))Эту тему начали мусолить когда на скилах начали писать процент дамага и т.д. На оригинальных с4, с5 не было в описании скила прибавки в % и никаких споров не было, это всеровно, что барану о астрономии расказывать.

Дети думают, что если без фокус деда ты бьешь 1000, то + focus dead 1900?))))))))))Эту тему начали мусолить когда на скилах начали писать процент дамага и т.д. На оригинальных с4, с5 не было в описании скила прибавки в % и никаких споров не было, это всеровно, что барану о астрономии расказывать.

Dunno what u are saying but it has always been 90%, it doesn't mean if you do 1000 without you should do 1900 with. Dagger skills vary too much in damage so you can't be precise about it. However an increase of 500 dmg is just laughable at this point

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...