Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I want to join this server but when i run the game after update files i got an error:

[14:47:23] Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.

[14:47:23] Game terminated with error code: 0xC0000804

[14:47:23] Blocked loading of file 'D:\Program Files (x86)\InterludeFinal_x25\system\vorbisfile.dll'

Any suggestions?

Hello,

1) First of all, please make sure you've downloaded the Gracia Final x7 game client exactly from our portal, and that you haven't installed any third-party modifications (f.e. patches).

2) Please set the game folder to the exclusion of all defenders (as the most common cause of deteting or damaging of game files are antiviruses and/or firewalls).

3) Then you need to update again your game files via full chek using our updater (it's located in the game folder, or you can download it from our website and paste to the game folder). To make full check correctly you need to:

- delete "System" folder from your game client;

- Run the updater "GraciaFinal_x7.exe", click "Check files" and wait for the full update of the game files.

Please let us know if it helped.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...