Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Trolya

[NPC Buffer & Teleport] Adventurers' Guide

Рекомендованные сообщения

7.gif.bb1316552882981f5903e1e596d10e58.gif

NPC Adventurers' Guide can be found Near Gatekeeper at every town, as well as at places where a lot of players are getting together.

NPC Adventurers' Guide Features

• You can take a buff for yourself and on your pet. Buffer is available for all players level 1-75, and for Club Card owners up to level 85.
  • With a Club Card, the player can teleport to various farm zones and catacombs from any town.
  • You can also take the author's Daily Quests with nice rewards.

[TABS]

[tab= Magic Assistance]

Buffer Information:

• Buffer is available for all players level 1-75
  • NPC buff levels also increase as character levels increase;
  • You can buff a pet;
  • You can use sets of buffs;
  • With a Club Card, 1 buff profile is available for saving;
  • With a Club Card, a player can get buffs up to level 85;
  • With a Club Card, combo buffs are available to a player after level 61;

List of available buffs:

[spoiler= 1-19 Levels]

image.php?di=OXN7.jpg

[spoiler= 20-39 Levels]

image.php?di=9C5V.jpg

[spoiler= 40-51 Levels]

image.php?di=OHXT.jpg

[spoiler= 52-60 Levels]

image.php?di=T6E4.jpg

[spoiler= 52-60 Levels]

image.php?di=T6E4.jpg

[spoiler= 61-75 Levels]

image.php?di=MXVT.jpg

If you have a Club Card:

image.php?di=04EJ.jpg

[spoiler= 76-85 Levels if you have a Club Card]

image.php?di=33K5.jpg

Additional benefits:

post-28593-0-78315300-1529935142.pngClub Card owners will have access to additional benefits:

• 1 buff profile is available for saving;
  • Player can receive buffs up to level 85;
  • Combo buffs are available to a player after level 61;
  • The player can teleport to various farm zones and catacombs from any town;
  • Global yellow chat (> symbol);

The club card can be purchased from NPC Adventurers' Guide or from NPC Butler, and also in the Control Panel store.

[/tab]

[tab= Club Teleports]

When you purchase a Club Card, teleportation to various farm zones and catacombs from any town is available to you.

Available teleportation points:

[spoiler= Towns]

image.php?di=TZWG.jpg

[spoiler= Arena]

image.php?di=VKLG.jpg

[spoiler= Necropolis and Catacombs]

image.php?di=EJS7.jpg

[spoiler= Newbie Hunting Ground]

image.php?di=EJS7.jpg

[spoiler= Newbie Hunting Ground]

image.php?di=WIL4.jpg

[spoiler= Midle Hunting Ground]

image.php?di=5UME.jpg

[spoiler= High Hunting Ground]

image.php?di=K6AR.jpg

[spoiler= Epic Boss]

image.php?di=W7I2.jpg

Additional benefits:

post-28593-0-78315300-1529935142.pngClub Card owners will have access to additional benefits:

The club card can be purchased from NPC Adventurers' Guide or from NPC Butler, and also in the Control Panel store.

[/tab]

[tab= Daily Quests]

On our server, a special Daily Quests are available to you, for passing them you can receive useful rewards and bonuses for your character.

Important information:

• Quests are taken from the NPC "Adventurers' Guide"
  • Each quest can be taken 1 time per day.
  • The new day starts daily at 6:30 am server time (GMT+2)
  • Rewards in some quests have a time limit and are personal

Available quests:

[spoiler= Challenge the Rim Kamaloka]

• Available only to Premium Account owners.
  • Have to be passed solo
  • Purpose: pass the solo Kamaloka
  • Static reward: 50 Ivory Coin
  • Dynamic reward: depends on the rank at which the player will pass Kamaloka:
    etc_treasure_box_i00_0.pngRim Kamaloka Box Grade D (48 hours limited period) - contains a rune for 30% EXP&SP, duration 20 minutes
    Rim Kamaloka Box Grade C (48 hours limited period) - contains a rune for 30% EXP&SP, duration 30 minutes
    Rim Kamaloka Box Grade B (48 hours limited period) - contains a rune for 30% EXP&SP, duration 40 minutes
    etc_treasure_box_i00_0.pngRim Kamaloka Box Grade A (48 hours limited period) - contains a rune for 30% EXP&SP, duration 50 minutes
    Rim Kamaloka Box Grade S (48 hours limited period) - contains a rune for 30% EXP&SP, duration 60 minutes

[spoiler= Challenge the Hall of the Abyss]

• Have to be passed in group
  • Purpose: To kill RB in Kamaloka
  • Mechanics: The quest is counted to the one who made the final hit to the RB (if the player is in the party - the whole party receives, if without - the finished one gets)
  • Reward:
    • Vitality points - restoring vitality points in the amount of 10 000 (from 20 000 possible)
    • 30 Ivory Coin

[spoiler= Challenge the Labyrinth of Abyss]

• Purpose: To kill RB in the Labyrinth of Abyss
  • Mechanics: The quest is counted to the one who made the final hit to the RB (if the player is in the party - the whole party receives, if without - the finished one gets)
  • Reward:
    • bm_blessing_dragon.png Nobless Scroll (48 hours limited period) - When used, gives a Nobless effect for 60 minutes. If a character dies, his positive / negative effects persist.
    • 30 Ivory Coin

[spoiler= Successful raid]

• Purpose: To kill any ordinary RB in the game world
  • In the quest do not participate: Epic RB, RB in instances, RB in Four Sepulchers and Rift
  • Reward:
    • Vitality points - restoring vitality points in the amount of 10 000 (from 20 000 possible)
    • 40 Ivory Coin

[spoiler= Fighting Evil]

• Have to be passed solo or in group
  • Purpose: Get 50-250 Shard of Evil from monsters. The number of items depends on the selected quest.
  • A player can choose only one quest corresponding to the level of the character: 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-85.
  • Mechanics: In each quest, 2 locations with monsters are available, in which the player can go to complete the quest. The list of monsters is listed in the quest window. The quest item comes up with a certain chance. When performing a quest in a group, the item is randomly dropped to one of the players.
  • Reward:
    • Ivory Coin - from 50 to 250. The number of items depends on the selected quest.

[spoiler= Daily Autoloot Agathion]

• Have to be passed solo
  • Purpose: Talk to 5 different NPCs.
  • Quest can be done every day 1 time
  • The task can be repeated every day from 6:30 am (GMT+2)
  • Reward: Agathion with Auto-Loot for 3 hours
    • To activate the auto-loot you just need to put on the agathion
    • Drop is being picked up automatically if the character with agathion makes the final hit to the monster
    • Drop does not pick up automatically from Raids

[spoiler= Stop the Ancient Giant (will be available in late November)]

• Purpose: To kill RB Cronus (find more)
  • Required level: 70-80 (inclusive)
  • Механика: Квест засчитывается тому кто нанес последний удар по рб (если игрок в пати - получает вся пати, если в командном канале - получает весь канал, если без группы - получает добивший)
  • Mechanics: The quest is counted to the one who made the final hit to the RB (if the player is in the party - the whole party is received, if in the command channel - the whole channel receives, if without a group - only those who made a last hit receives)
  • Reward: EXP and SP.

Additional benefits:

[/tab]

[tab= Shop Assortment for Ivory Coins]

Ivory Coin - this is a special server currency. You can get it for completing daily quests from the Adventurers' Guide, participating in events and contests.

Can be exchanged from NPC Adventurers' Guide

The range of the store from the start of the server:

• f26ee246cda642a9054a607c5fd7.png Box with Rune of Experience Points 30% 5-hour limited period - 550 Ivory Coins
  • f26ee246cda642a9054a607c5fd7.png Box with Rune of Experience Points 50% 5-hour limited period - 850 Ivory Coins
  • br_four_leaf_clover_i00_0.png Lucky Four-leaf Clover (for 1-61 Levels) - 200 Ivory Coins
  • weapon_tears_of_wizard_i01_0.png Top B-grade (5-hour limited period) - 190 Ivory Coins
  • etc_fruit_juice_glass_bottle_i11_0.png Full Bottle of Souls - 5 Ivory Coins
  • etc_lesser_potion_yellow_i00_0.png Instant Haste Potion - 5 Ivory Coins
  • etc_gem_clear_i00_0.png Dimensional Diamond - 3 Ivory Coins
  • etc_scroll_of_return_i00_0.png Scroll of Escape - 7 Ivory Coins
  • Etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i00_0.jpg Scroll Resurrection - 15 Ivory Coins
  • etc_stone_gray_i00_0.png Spirit / Soul Ores (x100) - 75 Ivory Coins
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i01_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (D-grade) - 15 Ivory Coins
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i02_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (C-grade) - 25 Ivory Coins
  • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (B-grade) - 50 Ivory Coins

As the game world develops, the assortment will be replenished regularly, and prices will be adjusted.

[/tab]

[/TABS]

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...