Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Sodoom1

Tyrant skills crit possibly bug

Рекомендованные сообщения

Can an admin tell me the exact critical rate of focus/force skills of tyrant or gladi? I just used over 30 force blasters with my monk and had only 1 critical am i incredibly unlucky or the chance is bugged?

This is seriously bugged, i made a video and is currently uploading i will post it here later, out of 57 skills used (force blaster) i had only 1 critical!! Admin can you please take a look at this again? I don't wanna re-roll like that

Just check in database what is the current chance to critical hit with force or focus skills in server

You haven't answered what data base did you use. Please send me a link as a proof on incorrect skill's work.

I can't remember the link it's been years I saw it, from C4 to GF the default chance to critical with skills with tyrant's and gladiator was around 15% , in the video I send you its like 2% chance or less, definitely not working as intended in GF official files

I can't remember the link it's been years I saw it, from C4 to GF the default chance to critical with skills with tyrant's and gladiator was around 15% , in the video I send you its like 2% chance or less, definitely not working as intended in GF official files

Unfortunately, an assumption cannot confirm that something is working incorrectly. The phrases "from C4 to GF the default chance was around 15%" are also not a confirmation, because it is unclear whether this was a Graсia Final chronicles, or such a chance was on c4, or on Interlude. Or maybe it was not the official PTS server, but a Java server with author settings. It is also not clear if there was a 15% chance at all or is it just an assumption.

According to our data (we have official scripts of Gracia Final chronicles) everything works correctly and according to official chronicles. If you think something is not working properly, then please provide reliable data based on facts, not assumptions.

Thank you.

Okay the 15% is an assumption of the years I play l2 and in your own older Interlude server I was playing before 1/7 or 1/8 skills 1 was critical not like this, 1/57 is totally broken that's even worse than MC chance, anyway it's your server if you want to not even look at it then that's your choice, just tell me if you gonna leave it like that, so I don't spend money, time and a premium account on a broken class that I'm gonna regret later

Okay the 15% is an assumption of the years I play l2 and in your own older Interlude server I was playing before 1/7 or 1/8 skills 1 was critical not like this, 1/57 is totally broken that's even worse than MC chance, anyway it's your server if you want to not even look at it then that's your choice, just tell me if you gonna leave it like that, so I don't spend money, time and a premium account on a broken class that I'm gonna regret later

Please do not compare our previous Interlude with Gracia Final - it's 2 different chronicles, so it is fundamentally wrong to compare them. As I already said, on Gracia Final chronicles the chance must be at such rate as we have. It is near 5% (not 15%) and it is correct data due to official GF chronicles. So everything works correctly.

The chance to critical on skills did not change in GF, at least for tyrant/gladi but anyway, this is not even 5% i wish it was at least 5% to see 1 critical every 20 skills but no, it's even less than that. Someone mentioned a bug with revenge shield and reflect damage and you fixed it, why there was a bug there and when i show you a problem with a video you are just denying it's existence without even checking? Why everything did not "work correctly" with that bug and you had to fix it, and suddenly you give me biased answers that everything works correctly in this case? If you point at a chair and tell me this is a table that doesn't change the fact that it's a chair i'm seeing. Anyway i see the support don't even care to take a look at a possible bug or thinks it's not that important to fix it, anyway ignore it if you want, it's your server your choice, have a nice day.

The chance to critical on skills did not change in GF, at least for tyrant/gladi but anyway, this is not even 5% i wish it was at least 5% to see 1 critical every 20 skills but no, it's even less than that. Someone mentioned a bug with revenge shield and reflect damage and you fixed it, why there was a bug there and when i show you a problem with a video you are just denying it's existence without even checking? Why everything did not "work correctly" with that bug and you had to fix it, and suddenly you give me biased answers that everything works correctly in this case? If you point at a chair and tell me this is a table that doesn't change the fact that it's a chair i'm seeing. Anyway i see the support don't even care to take a look at a possible bug or thinks it's not that important to fix it, anyway ignore it if you want, it's your server your choice, have a nice day.

This is not a question of choice, it is a question of settings according to official Gracia Final chronicles. And as I wrote earlier, we have the original scripts of Gracia Final. Therefore, you did not provide a single convincing proof of your assumption. We can not change the server settings based only on the assumptions of one player.

If you have some real facts (links on reliable sources/data bases, fraps from official server on GF chronicles, etc.) - please provide them, so we could deal with them.

Thank you.

I provided you with a video using 57 skills and had only 1 critical, if you are telling me this is working as it worked in official then i can't even answer you to that, you are saying you have the original scripts of gracia final but still you had bugs to fix in PTR, this one you missed.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...