Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

hello, yesterday I made a post with a suggestion for the server, (which was long) and they banned me for spam, if they had read maybe they would not have banned me, sorry for the inconvenience and please undo my account "JohanM88" ban.thumb.jpeg.e4a97c2caf76fb2b0098a3710bcaae76.jpeg

Hello,

Sorry for inconvenience! The matter is that we every day block a huge ammount of spam topics/comments and in your topic was mistaken for spam. Already unbanned your forum profile and restored the topic.

Hello,

Sorry for inconvenience! The matter is that we every day block a huge ammount of spam topics/comments and in your topic was mistaken for spam. Already unbanned your forum profile and restored the topic.

I lost, all the messages and like I had before, the only bad thing is that now I can not edit my comments or post, but it does not matter, I know that they receive many calm spam every day

1549570821206.png.062f06be6fb2b96e4c082615732ae495.png

I lost, all the messages and like I had before, the only bad thing is that now I can not edit my comments or post, but it does not matter, I know that they receive many calm spam every day

[ATTACH=full]118109[/ATTACH]

Sorry, already restored all your topics and messages.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...