Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

How to conncet - IF x7

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello!

Don’t get me wrong but, if you dont wipe 30-50% of ppl will leave. It is youe decision, but thats the fair and proper way!

buy PA, buy rune, buy starter pack and have friends to play u will get 50 in 4h - a no ,you will not have it, u dont know the game...

DONT threat, you do not know so many people, this is not your FB acc

Hello!

Don’t get me wrong but, if you dont wipe 30-50% of ppl will leave. It is youe decision, but thats the fair and proper way!

if you dont wipe, 5-10 players will leave, which isnt 50% of server

if you dont wipe, 5-10 players will leave, which isnt 50% of server

If u are can make super extra fast that lvl 50+ why u are crying cuz theres 5-10 ppl whos want a fair start? its means u can do it in 1 hour again so? why u are crying for keep the exploit? and itsa bullshit what u talkign about the updater... i was there i started i played without updater problem till midnight theres 1 more dc and its killed my updater which just spamed error1. anyway i dont know how many % will leave or stay if wiped or not! we can qqing about it and u can just make a personality comments... but u can sure about the admins will make a decisions what wroth more money for them. maybe u are whos buy everything right now and farm up to fast! but the other 50% will buy that coins ingame from u later and im not sure u are whos wroth more money. but soon we will got the right infos about this. :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...