Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

How to conncet - IF x7

Рекомендованные сообщения

so the server is closed and opens in some hours, or is already opened? i see on the main website that it opened yesterday and shows 600 online someone could explain this to me?

It's a false counter. Server will be opened back in less than 5hours from now

Its sucks for everyone for sure , everyone want to have fair and balanced start , server had long beta and ppl enjoy the content and they stay for thiss and for thiss issue is not about crash or fail or etc , i would just want to see , when admins respond that they keep their Word what they will do and what will happen , i can wait for thiss server to come up and those who dont gtfo from here then. They start server and crash and they say fix in 1h and from there it just fall appart , it would be nice that they would have told , we fix problems at night so go sleep and everyone wake in morning fresh and enjoy server.... I hope everything good for thiss Project. L2 community is fucking ratrace every server and it ends after 1-3month max after big clan loose epic they leave instantly or when top ppl sell their gear its gg. dont flame to admins , for most of the ppl who will play on thiss server they pay 0 e for thiss and still they cry like fucking babys

and those who were online the whole night allmost and played the little time it were able to play and they got chance to make more instance etc , so its their fault ? they should just make post to gm that they can make it more then usual ? they should gett banned ? their characters should be wiped ? if you do that , for those players who are loyal to server and stick whitt it , thiss can be result for them enjoying and playing the server

First time l2 private server Guys? Every server that opens runs into the same problems. Ddos etc.

Go out! Relax! Or just wait 2 days and everything is fine for sure. Stop the complaining man damn! Its a fucking game and besides... it’s FREE!!

I relax and listen good music and do things at my house and its fine for me no problemo dude , i play l2 all my life and for longtime i havent played the game but now i will give my last breath to thiss server and i will stay. Offcourse those issues are allways possible sure , i dont wanna complain to admins at all , just the toxic little fucking rats who wanna flame about everything they can at everywhere.

https://i.gyazo.com/18b9306bf3b8c6100c9a82731eb4742f.png

Spams " Hello read this topic Important Interlude x7 - Report. " to topics where its not even in context, He either can't read or he's pretending to be retarded.

Dlvled everyone to lv1 cause of updater problems, same problems ,which were not fixed, occured yet its ok this time not to wipe ?

go figure the logic if you find any pm me

https://i.gyazo.com/18b9306bf3b8c6100c9a82731eb4742f.png

Spams " Hello read this topic Important Interlude x7 - Report. " to topics where its not even in context, He either can't read or he's pretending to be retarded.

Dlvled everyone to lv1 cause of updater problems, same problems ,which were not fixed, occured yet its ok this time not to wipe ?

go figure the logic if you find any pm me

develeve 3000 players to 1 because some highrate kids could not do 1st class change quest and got stucked at lvl 20 for 6h ??

find logic in that and answer

develeve 3000 players to 1 because some highrate kids could not do 1st class change quest and got stucked at lvl 20 for 6h ??

Oh fuck you, dunno about you, but i couldnt even log at first. I got DC right in the moment I logged. I was online maybe 15-20 mins altogether. So yep I am stucked on lvl 20. Idc tho if they do wipe or not, I ll catch up with you ego-boosted animals! :P

there was some exploit with instance zone reset and some kids used it to get 52+/- lvl ?

there was some exploit with instance zone reset and some kids used it to get 52+/- lvl ?

you are stupid if you think there arent other ways to get 52 as fast as spamming laba if play well (or almost as fast, mby not 52 but 48-50; without doing laba over 2 times)

you should learn the game instead of complaining on forums

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...