Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Ilias

"Error: Can not connect to the server! 1"

Рекомендованные сообщения

Update:

Although i can fix it with a router restart

Everytime i close the client i get the error again

Any chance you know how i can permanently fix it?

its getting tiresome

Update:

Although i can fix it with a router restart

Everytime i close the client i get the error again

Any chance you know how i can permanently fix it?

its getting tiresome

It Looks Like its a connection problem related to your ISP or you Network setup on your pc.

You can try to Flush your DNS (you can easily find a guide on Google.com how to perform it from the cmd)

then:

Open the panel of your router settings, and reset all defaults options, reset statistics as well. (usually you can find the router setting panel on the address 192.168.1.1)

Disable the firewall on the router as well and check that port filtering is disabled.

restart the router and reboot the pc.

Disable as well Antivirus/Anti Spy-ware and Windows Defender, or whatever can block or filter the connection between you and the server.

i suggest you to do all this things, but one by one / step by step, in order to identify the possible issue.

Thank you for your time and patience

Have a good game

poweredbyslack.gif

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...