Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Bought the Battle Pass but do not see benefit at all. All costumes does not require any pass to purchase and do not see any increase in drop. In fact other friends have more coins than me without it. I will prefer a refund and spend those coins on a costume directly...

I think you require the pass to purchase the costumes do you not?

My problem with it is, how does a healer/support farm them, you cant trade them singley only if you create a box for 1 FC,

but do you need to last hit the mobs etc to collect them or do you get the drops within the party with the 2x rate?

I think you require the pass to purchase the costumes do you not?

My problem with it is, how does a healer/support farm them, you cant trade them singley only if you create a box for 1 FC,

but do you need to last hit the mobs etc to collect them or do you get the drops within the party with the 2x rate?

We absolutely agree that system is not quite consistant and it's hard for support characters. We are developing new system which will allow any characters purchase cosmetics. This will be available in future.

for instance i cannot get anakim cosmetic that i want playing as EE, my battlepass doesnt effect party members, and they cant even trade to me the coins either. Its just a little unfair to the players that dont last hit.

Hopefully there will be a way to buy my anakim costume soon :D

for instance i cannot get anakim cosmetic that i want playing as EE, my battlepass doesnt effect party members, and they cant even trade to me the coins either. Its just a little unfair to the players that dont last hit.

Hopefully there will be a way to buy my anakim costume soon :D

Same problem here. Is not only supports but also the battle pass doesn't increase any chance at all. My BD box have double coins than me.. It's useless.. wasted 30 FC that could be used for a costume directly..

any way to return the item and get back the coins?

OK, now some members in my CP are willing to give up their Battle coins for me because i am healer, so i understand i would have to pay the 1FC per box to be able to trade them.. ok i am willing for that..... BUT now i notice each member that would want to trade to me would need the BATTLE PASS (30 fc) just to be able to create BATTLE BOX.... so for 500 Battle Coins from members of my CP would cost me 50fc + 30fc for each member who will give me?

Is this a joke?

Please update this feature is broken really.

Thanks

OK, now some members in my CP are willing to give up their Battle coins for me because i am healer, so i understand i would have to pay the 1FC per box to be able to trade them.. ok i am willing for that..... BUT now i notice each member that would want to trade to me would need the BATTLE PASS (30 fc) just to be able to create BATTLE BOX.... so for 500 Battle Coins from members of my CP would cost me 50fc + 30fc for each member who will give me?

Is this a joke?

Please update this feature is broken really.

Thanks

agree with you. Please fix it because there is no point in having the battle pass being a buffer

• 2 недели спустя...

You can purchase any suit for 50 FC if you have Battle Pass. This is temporary solution for players. We are sorry for negative experience with Battle Pass.

As i said before, we definitely will rework or completely redesign this system in future, hopefully this fall on Gracia Final server.

You can purchase any suit for 50 FC if you have Battle Pass. This is temporary solution for players. We are sorry for negative experience with Battle Pass.

As i said before, we definitely will rework or completely redesign this system in future, hopefully this fall on Gracia Final server.

can you tell me pls, if u gonna add summer suits , like it was on interlude final this spring ?

so there will be no redesign on this server?

Exactly.

can you tell me pls, if u gonna add summer suits , like it was on interlude final this spring ?

It was temporary event but i think we will run it on Epulogue server in future.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...