Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi,

Did you do something to EXP rates? I made some tests a few days ago, and I did the same tests now, and the numbers are different.

I was killing fine in 1 farm zone, I would lvl up before i run out of mp, and now im running out of mp before i lvl up, standing still waiting for mana..

Same thing in a different farm zone, different class, the other day i was getting 200k + exp per mob, and now im getting 130..

I have the same exp boosts, premium acc, exp rune from starter pack.. etc. Doesnt make any sense..

???

Also, Vitality is going down ALOT slower than the other day.. I did whole Solo Kamaloka (23-32) and im still full vit.. didnt use a vitality hat, normally my vitality would be nearly at 200% if I didnt use a hat for that.

Wtf is going on? xD..

we need to know if exp will stay like that or it will be changed like it was before 2 days before 2 days the exp is like x7 today is like x3 as you can see in the picture also the bonus is changed and cant understand what's that

EXP 2 days ago:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="123388]123388[/ATTACH]

EXP Today:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="123389]123389[/ATTACH]

Same EXP Boost, same lvl, same mob, different exp.

????

I can't see your character's level on the first screenshot. Could you please make another?

Also, Vitality is going down ALOT slower than the other day.. I did whole Solo Kamaloka (23-32) and im still full vit.. didnt use a vitality hat, normally my vitality would be nearly at 200% if I didnt use a hat for that.

Wtf is going on? xD..

Did exp gain changed only at low levels or on high levels too? If you can provide more information that also would be great.

Thank you for your tests and reports!

Don't worry and please be patient. We need to gather information and then start working on fixes if there is a problem.

every mob seems like exp changed , i think after those restart from yesterday exp points are changed seems like

check here

what i can see is the bonus is bigger now (maybe normal 300% from vit and 30% from rune if rune works i dont know)

this mob on x1 rate gives around 10k exp so now on this server i was giving 30k without the bonus that means x3 rate

also on the pic 2 days ago the exp i am getting is corect for x7 rate but the display is wrong because the bonus is lower than the exp that cant happen

when the bonus is 330%

i dont know about higher levels

thnx

before2.thumb.png.ec60999c7dfb723649ba7c73aa2aa3b7.png

Untitled123.thumb.png.1abb8823213203393e6d51f4f0e1d1dc.png

check here

what i can see is the bonus is bigger now (maybe normal 300% from vit and 30% from rune if rune works i dont know)

this mob on x1 rate gives around 10k exp so now on this server i was giving 30k without the bonus that means x3 rate

also on the pic 2 days ago the exp i am getting is corect for x7 rate but the display is wrong because the bonus is lower than the exp that cant happen

when the bonus is 330%

i dont know about higher levels

thnx

Thank you again for the information! We have figured out what caused the problem. I will give you more information about exp rates a bit later.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...