? Useful links:

? Useful links:

Last week fixes (24.02 - 29.02)

Small list of fixes from the last week.

Items:

• Removed weight of Soulshot/Spiritshot for Newbies
  • Added cocktails cooldown - 5 minutes.

Skills:

• Reworked Party Aura mechanics (skills from elder chronicles - Toggle abilities that provide bonuses for all party members) - now works as intended.
  • Clan Unity settings adjusted.
  • Sword/blunt Weapon Mastery - now also provides Sword damage bonuses for Dwarves (worked only for Blunt type weapons)
  • Scroll Of Noblesse casting time increased to 5 seconds.

Locations:

• Fixed NPC locations on Aden town square.
  • Fixed Raid Bosses Archon Suspector and Fafurion's Envoy Pingpolpin locations.
  • Gatekeeper and teleportation spot moved to the town square.
  • Dusk Priest in Giran Town moved to other place.

Hunting:

• Fixed incorrect Weapon Enchanting scroll drop
  • Pailakas rates and vitality restoration adjusted
  • Now Skywagon Relic and Plundrous Plains are populated with monsters and NPC correctly.
  • Raid Bosses rates settings are now correspond to 1st stage. x2 before level 60, x0.4 after level 60
  • EXP and SP for killing Labyrinth of Abyss bosses reduced by 25%

Game client:

• Token Action restored and now fully functional
  • Removed old Drop-Spoil patch

[spoiler=spoiler]

What are server settings during OBT?

[spoiler=spoiler]

1. Server rates according to server description (1st stage)
  2. NPC shops, RB drop - 1st stage settings
  3. Olympiad games - 1st stage settings
  4. Auto skills learning during OBT
  5. NPC buffer and shop with a lot of options
  6. Adventurer's guide is ready
  7. Donations shop is ready
  8. Customisation store is ready
  9. All skills ready for tests
  10. Some visual improvements for locations. You can check it out if you visit Wastelands or Execution Grounds ;)
  11. Improved game world map

And some things to be added during next week:

1. VIP Premium account system
  2. Store button for purchasing goods anywhere
  3. Fame system items
  4. Reworked subclass quest, sub skills
  5. More interface, graphics, animations and other improvements that also affect FPS perfomance

Leave any feedback or reports in this topic so we can collect all the issue reports and fix them all at once.

:1f514:February 25 updates:

• OBT has started with some delay but now you can enter the game and test whatever you want before server launch.
  • If you found any bug, please report it in this thread using hashtag #obt_ILrework0603

then smth if wrong, can't connect by updater

Hello!

If you can't update game client or enter the game via E-global launcher, try using light version of the updater. You can find it here.

First post was also updated.

so I tried a bit, I like it, I gona play and gona spend some money for easier life. I tried to stuck myself in some places, no luck, gj here, Gludio seems a bit wierd but I actually liked it :D. 1 thing I did not expect was self learning skills, is that normal or just beta thing?Also you do not get any exp or drop penalty killing higher lvl (red) mobs, actually it was more efficent with op gear. Also its wierd you can kill mobs ~30lvl no problem with wind strike.

so I tried a bit, I like it, I gona play and gona spend some money for easier life. I tried to stuck myself in some places, no luck, gj here, Gludio seems a bit wierd but I actually liked it :D. 1 thing I did not expect was self learning skills, is that normal or just beta thing?Also you do not get any exp or drop penalty killing higher lvl (red) mobs, actually it was more efficent with op gear. Also its wierd you can kill mobs ~30lvl no problem with wind strike.

Hello! About the penalties: there is no penalty for experience if level difference is +5 or -5 levels, small penalty from +-6 to 8 and strong penalty for higher level difference. For item drops there is no penalty if level difference is +-2 levels, small penalty +- 3 to 8.

Gludio is a bit wonky, there are a lot of shops and places you need to find a way in, or around, its like there is a crater in the middle of Gludio. Also if you stand in the center and try to move, you cant, it behaves like there's something invisible in front of you.

Destroyer's armor crush doesnt show damage done on the target.

Gludio is a bit wonky, there are a lot of shops and places you need to find a way in, or around, its like there is a crater in the middle of Gludio. Also if you stand in the center and try to move, you cant, it behaves like there's something invisible in front of you.

Remove t_19_21.u from InterludeFinal folder and it's gonna be OK

Hi. First time trying BETA nad just want to ask- on server start (03.06) my char will be deleted? or it will stay?

Char will be deleted, but ~ 60-30 minutes before the start - You will have an option of making the character (w/o ingame actions), so You ll can create character with your Nickname, buy any items in CP store and waiting for the start.

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

Char will be deleted, but ~ 60-30 minutes before the start - You will have an option of making the character (w/o ingame actions), so You ll can create character with your Nickname, buy any items in CP store and waiting for the start.

1582638336428.png.58f2d1bbe62a06eaa5f719d42ef24179.png

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...