и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

MasterWork: Kamael Update (15.01)

Рекомендованные сообщения

kamael_update.png

Dear players!

Our server is almost 2 months old, which means basically 2 things.
First - it's about time for one of the most expected stages of our project: Gracia Final. I want to note, that regardless of haters and their trash talks - we going to face it with the online not less that at the Grand Opening! That's why we want to say, once again: thank you for your loyalty and patience! All we doing is dedicated for you!

The Second one - it's time for Kamael! 

This update going to take part at Friday, 15.01.21 starting from 15:00 to 17:00 CET.
You will need to make a Full Check via Updater to avoid inconvenience. 

Meanwhile... Let's take a look at the Patchnote

Etc_exp_point_i00_0.jpg EXP & SP:

• Server Rates has been increased:
    • Level EXP from Mobs EXP form Bosses
      1-39 х7 х6
      40-51 х7 => х5 х5
      52-59 х5 => х3 х4
      60-71 х3 => х1 х3
      72.00 – 72.99 х1 х2
      73.00 – 73.99 х0.5 х1
      74.00 – 74.99 x0.2 х0.4
      75.00 – 75.99 х0.1 х0.2
      76.00 – 76.99 х0.05 х0.1
      77-85 х0.02 х0.05

Pailaka Shirt.jpg Instance:

• Card-zak-i.png Zaken:
    • High-Zaken has been added:
      • Boss level: 78;
      • Group: 7-9 characters;
      • Required level: 73-85;
      • Drop: Best A-gr. Weapon, Jewellery , Zaken's earing, 23s Buff Slot, A and S gr. scroll of enchantment, etc. 
      • Difficulty: average
      • Entrance: Giran Harbor;
      • Cooldown: Mon, Wed, Fri;
        • Please note! Low-Zaken and High-Zaken - these are different instances of the zone, and therefore have a different cooldown.
      • etc_sb_transform_i00.pngExtra Entrance Pass - Zaken has been added to the shop, which can remove cooldown from both instance (Low-Zaken and High-Zaken).
        • Price:
          • Butler \ L2 Store: 4 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin
          • Control Panel: 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin
  • card-bailor.png Baylor:
    • New instance has been added, which is well known to the old-timers of our server - Baylor. The instance itself is included 3 corridors with mobs and at the end of each one you will find a Boss. As soon as you defeat each of the bosses, you can get to the main boss Baylor.
      Please note! Access to the main Boss will be closed until the server moves to the next stage - Gracia Final. Only through the killing of the Instance-Boss by the whole server you will open the HellBound Isle location. When the entire server will kill 100 Bosses - a portal will appear in Heine town, which will allow you to get to the HB.

• Main info:
      • Level of cheresters: 73-85;
      • Drop: S gr. Weapon, Armor, Jewellery. SA enchanting 10 => 13 levels. Attribute stones, A and S gr. scroll of enchantment, etc. 
      • Difficulty: high.
      • Entrance: Giran Harbor.
      • Cooldown: Tue, Thu, Sat;
    • Please note! On January 15th only 3 Bosses will be available in this Instance, namely:
      • Coral Garden and RB Tears (78 lvl);
      • Steam Corridor and RB Kechi (78 lvl);
      • Emeral Squaer and RB Darnel (78 lvl).
    • Instance Boss Baylor itself will be available after moving stage to the Gracia Final stage and after killing 100 Bosses by the entire server will open HellBound Isle location.
      • Information about the number of killed Bosses will be automatically announced in the Global Chat.
    • You can find more details regarding this Instance Zone by following this link.

family_coin_i00.png Shop

• family_coin_i00.png Butler
    • At the etc_box_of_adventure_3_i00.pngpannel_intrepid.pngUnique Set has been added:
      • coupon_weapon_b.pngpannel_weapon.pngPersonal Coupon B-gr Weapon;
      • coupon_arm_b.pngpannel_armor.pngPersonal Coupon B-gr Armor.
      • Accessary necklace of black ore i00 0.jpg Black Ore jewellery set;
      • etc_sb_transform_i00.pngExtra Entrance Pass - Zaken - 3 q-ty;
      • 20.000 шт. etc_spirit_bullet_red_i00.pngSoulshot (B-Grade) and 12.000 шт. etc_spell_shot_red_i01.pngBlessed Spiritshot (B-Grade)
      • Also you will find different mount in the package. Instead of golden_lion_mount.pngpanel_rare_acc.pngMW Mounting Bracelet you will find steam_sledge_mount.pngSteam Sledge Mount Bracelet
    • At the etc_box_of_adventure_2_i00.pngpannel_wisdom.pngStarter Set has been added:
      • etc_sb_transform_i00.pngExtra Entrance Pass - Zaken - 1 q-ty.
    • etc_fruit_juice_glass_bottle_i11.pngFull Bottle of Souls - 10 Souls 35 q-ty. - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin
    • Pets are now level 55 once you purchase them.
      • Price will remain the same - 25 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin
  • Etc crystal red i00 0.jpg Luxury Shop
    • Full B-gr has been added for crystals and etc_adena_i00.pngAdena ;
    • Please note! According to the concept of our server, the drop in instance zones has been redesigned in favor of increasing the chance and the number of drops of items of various ranks.
    • We also want to note that items of B-gr. are still relevant. Thanks to our author's designed bonuses for enchanted sets, new bonuses for B-gr equipment, the ability to insert Attribute into them and the ability to craft Rare items - these sets are more than competitive.
  • Adena.jpg Regular Shops
    • D and С gr. equipment is now available at regular shop for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
    • Common equipment of D and С gr. is now available at regular shop for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
    • blank_glass_bottle_i00.pngA Bottle of Souls is now available at regular shop.
  • etc_pig_adena_i01.png Ivory Store
    • etc_fruit_juice_glass_bottle_i11.pngFull Bottle of Souls - 5 Souls 1 q-ty. - 2 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin and 500 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
  • l2store.png L2Store
    • blank_glass_bottle_i00.pngA Bottle of Souls is now available at Adena section.

Skill1085 0.jpg Баффер

• Now post-28593-0-78315300-1529935142.png Adventurers' Guide and Newbie Guide will now offer the magic support until level 60th (included).
    • To use post-28593-0-78315300-1529935142.png Adventurers' Guide after level 60th you will need to purchase a etc_royal_membership_i00.pngClub Card.

Etc cross of einhasad i00 0.jpg Bosses

• Card-orf.png Orfen and Card-core.png Core
    • Epic Bosses Core and Orfen has left the world of Elmoraden thanks to our brave warriors!
    • It will be possible to fight these Bosses again only in special Instance Zones, which will be available only after moving the server to the next stage - Gracia Final.
      • Please note! Both of these Bosses will be in the same zone, so you will need to choose which one you want to get to.
  • Raid Boss at Etc ketra friendship 2 i00 0.jpg Ketra and Etc barka friendship 2 i00 0.jpg Varka locations
    • Respawn time of the Bosses, which are required to complete the quest for the 4th and 5th levels of the alliance, has been reduced.
    • Respawn time:
      • Previously: 12 + 8 h.;
      • Now: 8 + 4 h. (or 10 +-2).
    • Please note! The quests that are required to get the 3rd class transfer (Alliance with Ketra / Varka and Finest Food in Hot Springs) are available from level 72 (according to the server concept). At these locations you can meet a large number of players already, do not miss your chance to catch up before the mass "fever"?
  • Raid Bosses for Sub-Class
    • Level of the Bosses has been increased to 70th.

Cube upgrade 0.jpg Other

• Cooldown of etc_cp_potion_i01.pngGreater CP Potion ha been decreased from 3 to 2 sec;
  • Please note, that Premium Account and VIP-очки are not transferable. They are working on the whole account! If you want to save them for you new character - create it at the same game account.

image.php?di=9FRJ.png Kamael

• Kamael has been added to the game.
  • Please Note! There are no special guests for this race, including the class transferring. All NPC will be available at Gracia Final. However, most of the quests already available, such as Supplier of Reagents and others, are already available.
    • Class transfering at NPC Butler:
      • 1st transferring: for free;
      • 2nd transferring: 
        • 500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
          or
        • family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin
        • Please note! The cost of obtaining a second class transfer has been reduced for all classes, not just for Kamael!
  • To take\change sub-class you need to teleport to Giran Harbor and  visit NPC Hanarin.

Skill3260 0.jpg From the heart!

• Any players, that has purchased etc_box_of_adventure_3_i00.pngpannel_intrepid.pngUnique Set can pack br_wedding_ring_m_i00.pngBlessed MW Ring and golden_lion_mount.pngpanel_rare_acc.pngMW Mounting Bracelet to the special Box.
    • Now players who decide to change their role can take unique items with them.
    • We want to remind you that you can get coupons of D and C gr equipment just for achievements and class transfering.
    • Other items will not be tradable.
  • Players who have decided to start the game on our server for the Kamael race can transfer nickname of their character to a new one.
    • The transfer will be carried out in a manually;
    • Conditions:
      • One of the characters must be Kamael level 40 or higher;
      • Characters must be on the same Master account;
      • Service is available until January 25th;
      • Service is available only once for a character.

Skill0466 0.jpg Skills:

• Common to all Kamael race:
    • All skills work logic is by High Five-like, same as for of other classes. If you don't see a skill at this list, it means that it works the way it should work on High Five.
    • There are also skills that were added in the period between the chronicles of Gracia Final and High Five and significantly affect the game of the class, namely:
      • skill20006.pngSoul Roar (Berserker)
        • Upon use, immediately regenerates Max HP/CP by 15% and for 10 minutes, increases your Max HP/CP by 15%.
      • Skill1438 0.jpg The MP consumption of many Soul Breaker skills has been reduced;
      • skill0474.pngRapier Mastery now increases Cast.Spd by 15%;
      • skill1527.pngExpert Casting - now cooldown time of mage skills have been reduced from -10 to -20%;
      • Other skills:
        • skill0832.pngFast Recovery, skill1441.pngSoul to Empower, skill1437.pngDark Flame etc.
    • We also made changes to some skills earlier (on our previous servers):
      • Cooldown of  Skill0793 0.jpg Rush Impact skill was added. Now its 0.8 sec;
      • Duration of skill0482.pngFurious Soul buff has been increased from 3 to 5 sec;
      • Duration of skill0834.pngBlood Pact buff has been increased from 3 to 5 sec;
      • Duration of Skill1444 0.jpg Pride of Kamael buff has been increased from 3 to 5 sec;
      • Skill skill1470.pngPrahnah will not remove skill0420.pngZealot (and opposite).

•  image.php?di=AQY9.png Berserker / Doombringer:
    • Skill0948 0.jpg Eye for Eye
      • For 10 seconds, returns damage from close range physical attacks and skills back to the opponent.
      • Now skills has few levels:
        • During 10 sec. with chance of 30% returns skills back to the opponent and returns damage from close range physical attacks by 30% (damage will receive both of the characters);
        • During 10 sec. with chance of 50% returns skills back to the opponent and returns damage from close range physical attacks by 50% (damage will receive both of the characters);
        • During 10 sec. with chance of 70% returns skills back to the opponent and returns damage from close range physical attacks by 70% (damage will receive both of the characters);
        • During 10 sec. with chance of 90% returns skills back to the opponent and returns damage from close range physical attacks by 90% (damage will receive both of the characters).

• image.php?di=UJ81.png Soul Breaker / Soul Hound:
    • All physical skills has been updated:
      • Skill0504 0.jpg Triple Thrust
        • Skills on Interlude Rework have a chance to crit. attack (x2), depending on the character's STR parameter;
        • Skill power has been increased in 1.5 times;
        • Dark Attribute skill enchantment branch has been added.
      • Skill0505 0.jpg Shining Edge
        • Dark Attribute skill enchantment branch has been added;
        • The effective angle of the skill has been increased. Now there is a possibility that skill will effect not only from the back, but also from the sides:
          image.php?di=Y937.png
    • skill1435.pngDeath Mark:
      • Chance of effecting target has been increased;
        • skill0506.pngCheckmate
          • The chance to use the skill has been increased, due to the increased chance of effecting of skill1435.pngDeath Mark ? 
    • skill1444.pngPride of Kamael
      • Now all 3 brunched of enchantment has been marged in one (Physical., Mage. and Lethal).
        • Enchantment bonus from +10 to +40%:
          • Specialized weapon: +100% (power of the skill);
          • Other: +50% (power of the skill).
    • skill0917.pngFinal Secret was added for learning at level 79. Required: br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Final Secret
    • skill0945.pngMagician's Will was added for learning at level 79. Required: br_spell_books_magic_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Magician's Will.
    • Skill1440 0.jpg Steal Divinity:
      • Skill works by Gracia Final: removes N buffs (N - depends on the skill level);
      • Now skill has a fixed cooldown of 11 seconds;
      • Now other skills and effects (Gift of Seraphim, Necklace of Frintezza and etc) do not affect the skill cooldown;
      • In order that there would be no loss of "buff slots" during the cancel/steal - one song is counted for the cancel as two. (Cancel / steal for 4 buffs = removes 2 songs). For buffs, cancel / steal works the same way
      • Now works according to the logic of the debuff, with a base affecting chance of 100%, which directly depends on the difference between the character levels:
        • Скрытый текст

Steal Divinity 1 - 4 lvl:

• If Soul Breaker / Soul Hound is less than 2 levels from the opponent (either equal or higher) = 7/7 steal buffs;
          • Less then 3 level - chance to affect 80%;
          • Less then 4 level - chance to affect 70%;
          • Less then 5 level - chance to affect 60%;
          • Less then 6 level - chance to affect 50%;
          • Less then 7 level - chance to affect 40%;
          • Less then 8 level - chance to affect 30%;
          • Less then 9 level  - chance to affect 20%;
          • Less then 10 level - chance to affect 10%;
          • Less then 11 level - chance to affect 7%;
          • Less then 12 level - chance to affect 5%;
          • Less then 13 level or more - chance to affect 0%.

Steal Divinity 5 lvl:

• Если Soul Breaker / Soul Hound меньше на 1 уровень от оппонента (либо равный уровень, либо выше) = 7/7 стилл. баффов;
          • Less then 2 level - chance to affect 80%;
          • Less then 3 level - chance to affect 70%;
          • Less then 4 level - chance to affect 60%;
          • Less then 5 level - chance to affect 50%;
          • Less then 6 level - chance to affect 40%;
          • Less then 7 level - chance to affect 25%;
          • Less then 8 level - chance to affect 10%;
          • Less then 9 level or more - chance to affect 0%.

For characters who play on this profession as the main class, all the above changes will not negatively affect in anyway, however, they will get rid of the situation when you can annoy other players with low-level twinks.

• Grand Olympiad:
      • Male and female characters now may claim different Heroes.
  • image.php?di=930O.png Arbalester / Trickster:
    • skill1470.pngPrahnah
      • Works only as long as the character who applied the skill is in the Group;
      • Skill skill1470.pngPrahnah will not remove skill0420.pngZealot (and opposite).
    • Skill0508 0.jpg Rising Shot (like Burst Shot)
      • Skill has been updated like Skill0024 0.jpg Burst Shot.
    • Skill0790 0.jpg Wild Shot (like Ghost Piercing, Flame Hawk и Arrow Rain)
      • Skill has been updated like Skill0773 0.jpg Ghost Piercing, Skill0771 0.jpg Flame Hawk, Skill0772 0.jpg Arrow Rain and available on level 78.
    • Skill0522 0.jpg Real Target
      • Bonus of enchanting skills has been changed:
      • Now:
        • 0-18% P.Def (on +30 = 18%)
          • For example
            • On Gracia Final: 0-25% P.Def (we have less);
            • On High Five: 0-10% P.Def (we have more).
    • Skill0510 0.jpg Deadly Roulette:
      • To use this skill you will now need of 25% HP (instead of 10%).

• image.php?di=EB3A.png Inspector / Judicator: 
    • Basic changes
      • Regardless of gender, this class has the same set of skills. Gender only affects basic stats (such as STR, DEX, MEN, etc.).
      • Skill Skill0000 0.jpg Maximum Ability can be applied to the group with any type of weapon!
        • Please Note! Only Rapier weapons should be enchanted to +4.
      • Now can learn all "wills":
        • br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will;
        • br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Archer's Will;
        • br_spell_books_magic_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Magician's Will.
      • Skills skill0285.pngHigher Mana Gain has been added to the character.
      • Now if you have Inspector / Judicator sub-class you can complete special quest to transfer it as a main class.
        • This class will be able to join the Olympiad Games and claim hero.
        • Please Note! This quest will appear only at the full stage of Gracia Final.

• Main Buffs
      • Skills skill1476.pngAppetite for Destruction, skill1478.pngProtection Instinct and skill1479.pngMagic Impulse got their Toggle skills, that work only one at the time,  which means that only one effect can be enabled. For example:
        • If you enable appetite toggle.png Lesser Appetite for Destruction and after that you will enable Magic toggle.png Lesser Magic Impulse - the first toggle will be disabled and you will not be affected by appetite toggle.pngLesser Appetite for Destruction.
      • Parameters of new skills:
        • appetite toggle.png Lesser Appetite for Destruction:
          • +5% P.Atk;
          • +5% Crit.Rate;
          • +5% Crit.Power.
        • Diffence toggle.png Lesser Protection Instinct:
          • На 46 уровне: +120 P.Def и +90 M.Def;
          • На 60 уровне: +180 P.Def и +135 M.Def.
        • Magic toggle.png Lesser Magic Impulse:
          • + 7.5% M.Atk;
          • + 3% Cast.Spd;
          • +15% Mag.Crit.Rate.
      • Parameters of basic skills has been reduced by the amount of bonus of Lesser-Toggle. For example:
        • If skill1476.pngAppetite for Destruction, depending on level was provided with: 30 / 40 / 50%, now it will provide: 25 / 35 / 45%. So now if you will enable Lesser-Toggle and use main skill - you will receive full bonus as before.
      • Changes in skill1476.pngAppetite for Destruction, skill1478.pngProtection Instinctskill1477.pngVampiric Impulseskill1479.pngMagic Impulse skills:
        • 3rd levels of the skills will now can be learned on 81th level of the character;
          • Except skill1480.pngSoul Harmony skill. Skill logic will remain the same.

• Special Healing of the class
      • skill1487.pngRestoration
        • Now recovers 10% of max HP when applied and 24-104 HP / sec, depending on the skill level (instead of 15 HP) for 15 seconds;
        • Will no longer replace with HP recovery potions.
      • skill1488.pngRestoration Impact
        • The percentage of HP regeneration for characters that are affected by skill1487.pngRestoration, has been increased to:
          • 15% on 49 level;
          • 22% on 60 level;
          • 30% on 68 level;
          • Skill enchantment has been reworked. Now bonus can be up to 60% (when enchanted by +30).

• Class features
      • According to the logic of the development of Kamel classes, Inspector / Judicator is the crown of evolution and is available for taking to the sub-class only when you have learned the rest of the classes. That's why we decided to modify the class so that it would meet to its high rank.Therefore, he received a number of skills or similar skills from other classes, namely:
        • From Berserker / Doombringer he receives:
          • skill0483.pngSword Shield 1st level
          • Новое умение Huricane Charge.png Hurricane Charge:
            • Charges you to the target, dealing damage and stun it with a certain chance. Can only be used with two-handed weapons;
            • Range: 600;
            • Cooldown time: 15 sec.
          • skill0834.pngBlood Pact
          • skill0472.pngAncient Sword Mastery
          • skill0482.pngFurious Soul 2nd level
          • skill0917.pngFinal Secret was added for learning at level 79. Required: br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Final Secret

• From Arbalester / Trickster he receives:
          • skill0622.pngUltimate Escape 1st level
          • skill0484.pngWarp
          • skill0473.pngCrossbow Mastery
          • skill0486.pngIncrease Range
          • skill0490.pngFast Shot

• From Soul Breaker / Soul Hound he receives:
          • skill0837.pngPainkiller
          • skill1435.pngDeath Mark
          • skill0506.pngCheckmate
          • skill1444.pngPride of Kamael
          • skill1442.pngProtection from Darkness and skill1443.pngDark Weapon
          • skill1448.pngBlink
          • skill0474.pngRapier Mastery
          • skill1527.pngExpert Casting
          • skill1532.pngEnlightenment was added for learning at level 79. Required: br_spell_books_magic_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Enlightenment - Healer

• Skills of other classes
      • skill1470.pngPrahnah
      • skill1476.pngAppetite for Destruction
      • skill1478.pngProtection Instinct
      • skill1477.pngVampiric Impulse
      • skill1479.pngMagic Impulse
      • skill0528.pngShield of Faith
      • skill0785.pngFlame Icon
      • skill0789.pngSpirit of Shilen
      • skill0787.pngTouch of Eva

• Skill1499 0.jpg Classes Warcryer, Overlord, Prophet and Shillien Elder can now learn br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Archer's Will and br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will

We sincerely hope that you will enjoy our changes! All our efforts and hours of work were aimed only on making your game, which has been lasting for about 2 months, even more enjoyable and memorable!

с ❤️, E-Global & Averia

Скрытый текст

new_dirka.png

• 2 недели спустя...

Dear players!

We are glad to inform you that on January 25th, the second step will be made towards the introduction of a new stage of our server - Gracia Final.
As part of this step, new instances will be added, the ability to obtain important and valuable items will be opened, you will have the opportunity to develop your character more easily and efficiently, and a number of items will be updated for the new server realities. More about this in our Patchnote!

All those updates are going to be implemented at 25.01.21 from 16:00 to 18:00 CET.

• Etc exp point i00 0.jpg Rates
    • Now you can develop your character even faster and effective:
      Level EXP from Mob EXP from RB
      1-39 х7 х6
      40-51 х7 => х5 х5
      52-59 х5 => х3 х4
      60-71 х3 => х1 х3
      72-78 х1 х2
      79+ х0.1 and less х0.3 and less
      It is important to know for any beginner that Achievements (20th and 40th level), Class transferring and completing Clan Academy - will provide your a valuable prizes that will make your start simpler and more comfortable!
      Have you ever experienced difficulty leveling 73? Now it's in the past!

• Accessory ring of baium i00 0.jpg Epic Bosses
    • Level of Epic Bosses image.png Queen Ant, image.png Zaken, image.png Baium has been increased:
      • Level: 75;
    • Parameters of Epic Bosses has been increased:
      • HP has been increased ~ in 1.5 times;
      • P.Def has been increased ~30%;
      • M.Def has been increased ~20%;
      • P.Atk и M.Atk has been also increased.

• Etc recipe black i00 0.jpg Экипировка и Крафт
    • Crafting prise of S-gr. weapons and equipment will be reduced to the base value (the chance and the amount of required resources will correspond to the recipe 60%).

• Ticket i00 0.jpg Instance Zones
    • card-bailor.png Baylor
      • New instance has been added, which is well known to the old-timers of our server - Baylor. The instance itself is included 3 corridors with mobs and at the end of each one you will find a Boss. As soon as you defeat each of the bosses, you can get to the main boss Baylor.
        Please note! Access to the main Boss will be closed until the server moves to the next stage - Gracia Final. Only through the killing of the Instance-Boss by the whole server you will open the HellBound Isle location. When the entire server will kill 100 Bosses - a portal will appear in Heine town, which will allow you to get to the HB.

• Main info:
        • Level of cheresters: 73-85;
        • Drop: S gr. Weapon, Armor, Jewellery. SA enchanting 10 => 13 levels. Attribute stones, A and S gr. scroll of enchantment, etc. 
        • Difficulty: high.
        • Entrance: Giran Harbor.
        • Cooldown: Tue, Thu, Sat;
      • Please note! On January 15th only 3 Bosses will be available in this Instance, namely:
        • Coral Garden and RB Tears (78 lvl);
        • Steam Corridor and RB Kechi (78 lvl);
        • Emeral Squaer and RB Darnel (78 lvl).
      • Instance Boss Baylor itself will be available after moving stage to the Gracia Final stage and after killing 100 Bosses by the entire server will open HellBound Isle location.
        • Information about the number of killed Bosses will be automatically announced in the Global Chat.
      • You can find more details regarding this Instance Zone by watching this video:
        Скрытый текст

• Etc bloodpledge point i00 0.jpg Castles and Forts
      • Special dungeons in Castles and Forts will appear and you can get some nice and useful drop.
        • Cooldown: 1 time\day, at 5:30 AM CET;
        • Availability: for each group separately (by analogy with labs).

• Etc shirts a i04 0.jpg Pailaka
      • 3rd Pailaka - Injured Dragon will be available.
      • This instance will allow you to gain significant EXP, which will allow you to get closer to important and new skills.
        • Level: 73 – 77
        • Duration: 60 min.

• Etc box of adventure 1 i00 0.jpg Items
    • It will be possible to buy / sell / exchange attribute stones from Instance Baylor.
      • Please Note! Inserting Attribute stones are not yet available.
    • The stats of the following items have been improved:
      • accessary_ring_of_mana_i00.pngPioneers Ring - now has 32 M.Def;
      • br_wedding_ring_f_i00.pngGreater MW Ring  - now has 40 M Def;
      • br_wedding_ring_m_i00.pngBlessed MW Ring  - now has 48 M Def.
      • Weapon the axe of hero i00 0.jpg Hero weapons will receive new parameters of P. and M. Attacks that roughly correspond to S-gr + 4-5.
        • weapon_the_sword_of_hero_i01.pngInfinity Blade - now has 333 P.Atk / 151 M.Atk;
        • weapon_the_two_handed_sword_of_hero_i01.Infinity Cleaver - now has 405 P.Atk /  151 M.Atk;
        • weapon_the_axe_of_hero_i01.pngInfinity Axe - now has 333 P.Atk / 151 M.Atk;
        • weapon_the_mace_of_hero_i01.pngInfinity Rod - now has 267 P.Atk / 202 M.Atk;
        • weapon_the_hammer_of_hero_i00.pngInfinity Crusher - now has 405 P.Atk / 151 M.Atk;
        • weapon_the_staff_of_hero_i01.pngInfinity Scepter - now has 325 P.Atk / 222 M.Atk;
        • weapon_the_dagger_of_hero_i01.pngInfinity Stinger - now has 291 P.Atk / 151 M.Atk;
        • weapon_the_fist_of_hero_i01.pngInfinity Fang - now has 405 P.Atk / 151 M.Atk;
        • weapon_the_bow_of_hero_i01.pngInfinity Bow - now has 654 P.Atk / 151 M.Atk;
        • weapon_r_dualsword_i01.pngInfinity Wing - now has 405 P.Atk / 151 M.Atk;
        • weapon_the_pole_of_hero_i01.pngInfinity Spear - now has 333 P.Atk / 151 M.Atk;
        • weapon_infinity_rapier_i00.pngInfinity Rapier - now has 302 P.Atk / 151 M.Atk;
        • weapon_infinity_sword_i00.pngInfinity Sword - now has 361 P.Atk / 151 M.Atk;
        • weapon_infinity_shooter_i00.pngInfinity Shooter - now has 401 P.Atk / 151 M.Atk.

• Skill3123 0.jpg Skills
    • All skills from Etc mineral unique i03 0.jpg Life Stones will now have level 10.
    • skill1374.pngHeroic Valor and some other buffs of Overlord / Dominator will now affect on the alliance (instead of just group and clan); 
    • skill1374.pngHeroic Valor will now affect on group and alliance (instead of just clan).

• family_coin_i00.pngShop
    • A new Vitality Clover was added to all stores, and the prices for the old ones were reduced:
      • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-85 lvl (New)

• 1 q-ty. = 10 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • 3 q-ty. = 25 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • Please note! If you will buy it in the Control Panel, there will be a special offer:
        • 10 q-ty. = 75 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-52 lvl
        • 1 q-ty. = 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (было 3);
        • 3 q-ty. = 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (было 7).
      • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-64 lvl
        • 1 q-ty. = 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (было 7);
        • 3 q-ty. = 7 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (было 15).
      • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-76 lvl
        • 1 q-ty. = 7 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (было 10);
        • 3 q-ty. = 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (было 25).
    • The cost of sets with soul and spirit shots has been reduced:
      • Etc spirit bullet blue i00 0.jpg D-gr. 5000 q-ty. = 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (previously 3);
      • Br cash blessed spiritshot d i00 0.jpg D-gr.  3000 q-ty. = 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (previously 3);
      • Etc spirit bullet green i00 0.jpg C-gr. 5000 q-ty. = 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (previously 6);
      • Br cash blessed spiritshot c i00 0.jpg C-gr. 3000 q-ty. = 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (previously 6);
      • Etc spirit bullet red i00 0.jpg B-gr. 3000 q-ty. = 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (previously 9);
      • Br cash blessed spiritshot b i00 0.jpg B-gr. 2000 q-ty. = 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (previously 9);
      • Etc spirit bullet silver i00 0.jpg A-gr. 3000 q-ty. = 7 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (previously 12);
      • Br cash blessed spiritshot a i00 0.jpg A-gr. 1500 q-ty.  = 7 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (previously 12);
      • Etc spirit bullet gold i00 0.jpg S-gr. 2000 q-ty. = 9 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (previously 15);
      • Br cash blessed spiritshot s i00 0.jpg S-gr. 1000 q-ty. = 9 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (previously 15).

The update from February 5th implies a full transition to the chronicles of Gracia Final and therefore the opening of the Gracia content, the introduction of a new Instance Zone at SoI, the ability to insert an attribute, the Baylor himself, the opening of a modified HB, IOP, the introduction of the attribute system (ATT / Traits / Resists / Surrenders) and others.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...