Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

MasterWork: Patch Notes

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear friends,

Today we are going tu publish extremely small Patchnote, which is needed to make some changes to provide more comfortable gameplay for parties and clans in mass events or other actions.

skill1177.png Skills

• Skills by Bishop class Bishop skill1505.pngSublime Self-Sacrifice was partially reworked.
  • Now it going to provide following bonuses:
    • 1st level of skill (60 lvl)
      • 100% HP and 15% MP for clan and alliance;
      • 5 seconds for Invulnerability (analogue skill1418.pngCelestial Shield) for alliance;
      • Application time - 6 sec.
    • 2nd level of skill (74 lvl)
      • 100% CP, 100% HP and 25% MP for clan and alliance;
      • 10 seconds for Invulnerability (analogue skill1418.pngCelestial Shield) for alliance;
      • Application time - 5 sec.
    • 3rd level of skill (83 lvl)
      • 100% CP, HP, MP for clan and alliance;
      • 15 seconds for Invulnerability (analogue skill1418.pngCelestial Shield) for alliance;
      • Application time - 4 sec.
    • All other parameters of the skill remained unchanged.

image.png Items

• All armor_t59_ul_i00.png Avadon and armor_t65_u_i00.png Zubei sets are not working correctly with {PvP} bonuses.

point.png Forum navigation

Don not forget that you can track server statistics on Control Panel., streams in Media section, find good company (clan or a group) on Recruitment section on forum.

with ❤️, E-Global & Averia

Dear friends!

Our team working on server and you probably waiting for us to find solution and fix game lag during events. This is the most important thing we are currently working on and we already managed to reduce packets size and increase processing speed. Today we implemented new update and after that we tested it together with you. Test results are very positive and we hope that the update will reduce server load and game delays during events  🙃
While programmers working on performance we have time to bring you other updates and patch notes🙂.

Starting from 1st of October 922 commits were made on SVN\Git. But work on MasterWork II started even before October and will last for months!
We also want to point out that not every change is described in this topic because they can be not really important or fixed long before you could encounter them. Do not forget to use our Updater, a lot of changes usually made without announcement or server restarts.

image.png Important

• It's been over the week since server launch. Epic Bosses level increased to level 60 according to server concept;

• Item Broker system added recently. You can find it in action menu or chat command  /finditem. 
  • Details:
    • This function can be accessed from Actions (Alt+C) -> Basic -> image.png Item Broker (/finditem);
      basic action.png
    • Allows you to search for specific items without price displayed;
    • Prices are not displayed for a reason. This is an instrument to find specific item without impact on server economy;
    • Search range is within the town you activate action;
    • You can choose item type, grade and enchant;
    • You can also switch sellers finder to buyers finder, crafting or package sale.
        Reveal hidden contents

image.png Clans

• Temporary disabled CW.png Auto-War system.
    • Если у вас были отменены некоторые или все односторонние войны - необходимо объявить их повторно.

• Buff skill19004.pngAcademy Favor now available for academy members.
    • Note that other academy bonuses are not yet available, academy member will quit academy automatically upon reaching level 40 (with second class).

family_coin_i00.pngButler and Control Panel

• Reduced prices for some services at NPC butler.png Butler:
    • First profession price reduced from 10 to 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • Second profession price reduced from 50 to 30 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.

• Reduced prices for some items NPC butler.png Butler and on Control Panel (also L2Store):
    • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_d_i00.png Soulshot Pack D-Grade (5000) - reduced from 3 to 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_c_i00.png  Soulshot Pack C-Grade (5000) - reduced from 6 to 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_b_i00.png Soulshot Pack B-Grade (3000) - reduced from 9 to 4 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_a_i00.png Soulshot Pack A-Grade (2000) - reduced from 12 to 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_s_i00.png  Soulshot Pack S-Grade (2000) - reduced from 15 to 10 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • br_box_beast_soul_shot_i00.png Beast Soulshot Pack (5000) - reduced from 3 to 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
  • We also want to remind you that  viRUS_132_i00.png Autumn Legendary Costume is available and can be only purchased on Control Panel.
    • Note that later another costume winter_legendary_costume.png Winter Legendary Costume will become available.
    • We prepared Autumn Costume review for you!

Skill4299 0.jpg Monsters

• New items added to Dicor (47 lv.) and Perum (48 lv.) drop lists:
    • etc_piece_of_cloth_red_i00.pngDemon's Boots Fabric;
    • armor_t54_b_i00.pngDemon's Boots;
    • etc_piece_of_cloth_red_i00.pngDemon's Gloves Fabric;
    • armor_t54_g_i00.pngDemon's Gloves.

• New items idded to Torfe (49 lv.) spoil:
    • etc_piece_of_cloth_red_i00.pngDemon's Gloves Fabric.

skill1177.png Classes and Skills

• Changed levels for Overlord skill1282.pngPa'agrian Haste learn levels;
  • Now can be learned:
    • Level 1 - 48 character level;
    • Level 2 - 58 character level.

• Now skill1427.png Overlord and skill0248.png Warsmith can be chosen as sub class;
    • Later number of changes will be implemented to make this sub classes fair.

• Some skills description fixed;

• Localization improvements for some skills.

image.png Items

• Fixed bless_scroll_r99.pngNoblesse Scroll. Now correct scroll will disappear upon using;

• Fixed cloaks, costumes and head accessories visuals. Wear them and be cool 🙂 

• Fixed description of some items;

• Items localization improvements.

image.png Message from Support

Hello, dear players! First of all we want to thank you for choosing our project. We as our technical team also working hard to give your proper support service.
From the launch of MasterWork II more than 2000 tickets created (not including forum and Telegram), about 1880 of them already solved and closed, rest of them are in process and will be closed soon. 

Based on our experience and analysis we can tell that the most of tickets created by players are related to game client updates with Full or Fast Check via Updater, choosing the right server on Control Panel or any other minor problems. 
We want to ask all players to carefully check client updates and use updater frequently. 

But if you have any kind of problem related to our project, feel free to contact Support! We are always glad to help you with any problems.
Thank you for your attention and trust.

Do not forget that you can track server statistics on Control Panel., streams in Media section, find good company (clan or a group) on Recruitment section on forum.

Dear friends!

Latest battles for Epic Bosses were laggy but this time it was better than first time.
Our team found potential issue that causes all server lags during this battles and we are already working on finding solution. This work takes time and we will try to do it during next 4 days.
That is true that we have done huge work but it's not what you expect and to be honest we don't expect it to be like this either. Thank you for your patience, we really appreciate it! 

And here is small Patch with good changes for newcomers 🙂

image.png New characters

• Now all characters will get package of useful items that will make your journey easier:
    • Items depending on a character's class:
      • weapon_long_sword_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Long Sword;
      • weapon_club_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Bone Club;
      • weapon_vipers_canine_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Cestus;
      • weapon_shining_knife_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Knife;
      • weapon_apprentices_staff_i00.pngpve_tab.pngApprentice Adventurer's Staff.

• Consumables:
      • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.png 3Sweet Fruit Cocktail;
      • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.png 3Fresh Fruit Cocktail;
      • etc_reagent_white_i00.pngpanel_2.png 50Greater Healing Potion;
      • etc_spirit_bullet_white_i00.png 2000 Soulshot: No Grade;
      • etc_spell_shot_white_i01.png 1000 Blessed Spiritshot: No Grade.

• Boosters:
      • br_four_leaf_clover_box_i00.pngpanel_star_3.png 3Box with Rune of Exp+Sp 30% 1 hour (1-64 lvl);
      • ticket_i00.pngpanel_star_n2.png 1Extra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss);
      • br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.png 2Vitality Maintaining Potion;
      • br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.png 2Vitality Replenishing Potion.

• Improved early level rewards in star.pngAchievements (in addition to current bonuses):
      • 10 etc_reagent_white_i00.pngpanel_2.pngGreater Healing Potion for level 5
      • 15 etc_reagent_white_i00.pngpanel_2.pngGreater Healing Potion for level 20.

• All already existing characters form level 1 to level 39 will get bonuses:
    • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.png 100MW Healing Potion;
    • br_four_leaf_clover_box_i00.pngpanel_star_5.png 1Box with Rune of Exp+Sp 50% 1 hour (1-64 lvl);
    • br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.png 2Vitality Replenishing Potion;
    • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.png 3Sweet Fruit Cocktail;
    • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.png 3Fresh Fruit Cocktail.

accessory_academy_i00.pngpanel_academy.png Academy

• Academy - one of the important things for new players. We have done big update for this system so it will help you to develop your character much easier and find a clan. This bonuses will supply you with good items for character development and academy itself will help to socialize!
    • Academy member will not be withdrawn from an academy upon reaching second profession, but also will get useful items:
      • etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.png 2Proof of Loyalty;
      • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.png 50MW Healing Potion;
      • etc_pig_adena_i01.png 100Ivory Coin;
      • br_four_leaf_clover_box_i00.pngpanel_star_3.png 1Box with Rune of Exp+Sp 30% 1 hour (1-64 lvl);
      • br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.png 1Vitality Maintaining Potion;
      • br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.png 2Vitality Replenishing Potion;
      • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.png 2Sweet Fruit Cocktail;
      • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.png 2Fresh Fruit Cocktail;
      • ticket_i00.pngpanel_star_n2.png 1Extra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss).

• Upon reaching level 48 academy member will be withdrawn from academy and will get another reward:
      • image.php?dm=LRUH.png 1 Proof of Loyalty;
      • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.png 100 MW Healing Potion;
      • 07d363d4423cd1f15aea5b41e4d1.png 150 Ivory Coin;
      • br_four_leaf_clover_box_i00.pngpanel_star_5.pngBox with Rune of Exp+Sp 50% 1 hour (1-64 lvl);
      • Etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00_0.jpg 1 Family Vitality Pie;
      • ticket_i00.pngpanel_star_n3.pngExtra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Labyrinth of the Abyss);
      • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.png 3 Sweet Fruit Cocktail;
      • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.png 3 Fresh Fruit Cocktail.

• When academy member acquires second profession clan will get:
      • image.php?dm=LRUH.png 1 Proof of Loyalty;
      • Etc_bloodpledge_point_i00_0.jpg Clan Reputation Points (CRP).

• If you leave clan academy you will not get penalty;
  • If academy member gets kicked by clan leader, he will not get penalty;
  • Academy slots increased to 100.

And more,

• We want to remind you that academy members are affected by  spacer.png Academy Favor, which provides bonuses:
    • Casting speed +30%. Attack speed +15% (Rhythm of Rage)
    • Speed +20. Maximum HP +30% (Rhythm of Body)
      • Note! You cannot be affected by Rhythm of Rage and Rhythm of Body until you leave an academy.

• You can find Clan or Academy with Сlan Entry system;
  • This is special tool for players looking for a clan. Clan leaders at the same time can find new clan or academy members
  • image.php?di=US6H.gif

Reveal hidden contents

l2store.png L2Store

Assortment updated.

• 1 etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngMW Vitality Pie once per day new price 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (was 7);
  • 1 br_four_leaf_clover_box_i00.pngpanel_star_5.pngBox with Rune of Exp+Sp 50% (1-64 lvl) once per day- 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
  • Now available etc_badge_gold_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Marks of Giants & Titans - 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
  • Now available bookmark_book_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with "My Teleport" Items - 25 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
  • Now available etc_scroll_of_return_castle_i00.pngScroll of Escape: Fortress  - 500 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.

image.png FAQ

• etc_ancient_adena_i00.png Items exchange at Mammon
    • All C-grade weapons can be upgraded
      • Note! Enchant resets upon upgrade
    • When exchanging c-grade.png C-grade for a weapon of the same quality (Low->Low, Mid->Mid, Top->Top) enchant won't reset.
    • Exchanging b-grade.png B-grade weapons become available with transition to Gracia stage.
      • Note! Rules for b-grade.png B-grade weapons exchange are: physical weapons can only be traded for physical, same rules for magical items.

• etc_crystal_green_i00.png Luxury Shop
    • Weapons Low and Mid c-grade.png C-grade will be added to Luxury Shop after first mammons will disappear Мамоны.

• Fame_1.png {PVP} items
    • You can enhance your armor with PVP effect starting from b-grade.png B-grade (all);
    • You can enhance your weapon with PVP effect starting from Best a-grade.png A-grade.
      • Please note! Best a-grade.png A-grade is not weapon_sword_of_miracle_i00.pngSword of Miracles, but weapon_tongue_of_themis_i00.pngThemis' Tongue(same for other weapon types).

• Etc_bloodpledge_point_i00_0.jpg Sieges
    • First castle sieges will take place on November 28.
      • First:
        • Gludio Castle;
        • Dion Castle.
      • Second:
        • Giran Castle;
        • Oren Castle.
    • First Clan Hall sieges will take place on November 26 at 20:00.

• ench_am_stone_i00.png Lucky Enchant Stone
    •  ench_wp_stone_i02.png Lucky Enchant Stone - Can be obtained from:
      • Grand Olympiad;
      • Epic Bosses.

• etc_warding_orb_black_i00.png MasterWork Crystal 
    • You can obtain image.png MasterWork Crystal - B-grade from Epic Bosses.
      • Note! Crystal will be added to Raid Bosses drop on later stages.

• etc_soul_stone_i00.png Soul Crystal
    • Crystals can absorb souls up to level 12 with 5% chance for every party member in particular:
      • Tanatos;
      • Kandra;
      • Roaring Skylancer;
      • Beast Lord Behemoth;
      • Meanas Anor;
      • Antharas Priest Cloe;
      • Eilhalder von Hellmann.

Do not forget that you can track server statistics on Control Panel., streams in Media section, find good company (clan or a group) on Recruitment section on forum.

Dear friends!

Our developers keep on working to improve server performance. Currently results are still not satisfying but already better than before, and we don't stop working!
We have also done work on client optimization that improves in-game FPS. If you still encounter low FPS we recommend using Light Patch, which can be found in our Updater.

Now let's get to Patch Notes! 🙃

image.png Sieges

• Due to high server population another castle was enabled for sieges - Innadril.
    • Day:
      • Gludio Castle;
      • Dion Castle.
    • Evening:
      • Giran Castle;
      • Oren Castle;
      • Innadril Castle (new).

etc_ancient_adena_i00.png Catacombs and Necropolis (Seven Signs)

• Now all players have access to catacombs without register in the Seven Signs event.
  • We also want to remind you about previous Seven Signs changes:
    • Now winning of one faction (Dusk or Dawn) will not restrict access to catacombs or necropolis for losing side and will only affect boss spawned: Lilith or Anakim. Both Mammons will appear anyway. Festival of dusk has been disabled.
    • List of changes:
      • Catacomb access won't be restricted for any faction;
      • Depending on a faction that scored more points, that faction boss will spawn: Lilith or Anakim;
      • De buff effect that is applied to faction members who scored less points now will be only applied on entering boss area;
      • Both Mammons will appear anyway;
      • Festival of Dusk disabled.

skill1177.png Skills

• Now mounting ability no longer takes buff slots.
    • Active skill action219.pngetc_level_panel_lv1.pngDistract Attention also won't take buff slots.
  •  Skill 10801 2.jpg Counter Snipe Shot no longer takes buff slot.

• Skills description and localization improvements.

image.png Items

• Now success in Soul Crystal enchanting on Raid Bosses will be announced for all nearby players.

• Increased M.Def of accessary_ring_of_mana_i00.pngPioneers Ring and br_wedding_ring_m_i00.pngMW rings:
    • accessary_ring_of_mana_i00.pngPioneers Ring now provides 24 M.Def (instead of 18);
    • br_wedding_ring_f_i00.pngGreater MW Ring now provides 32 M.Def (instead of24);
    • br_wedding_ring_m_i00.pngBlessed MW Ring now provides 40 M.Def (instead of32).
  • Items description and localization improvements.

wikipedia.png E-Global Wikipedia

• We want to remind you about our Wikipedia, that contains information about our server. We frequently update and improve it. 
  • A lot of questions regarding Mammons and weapon exchange been asked lately by many players, so we have added special page where you can learn more about weapon exchange.

point.png 

Forum navigation

• 2 недели спустя...

Dear friends!

It's Thursday, number of important events behind, let's make quick recap.

First Olympiad period has ended, let's celebrate together and congratulate all accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Heroes and g_rune_of_flint_will.png1star_frame.pngGrand Olympiad participants.
We've been monitoring stats for further balance improvements. This will be posted in a separate topic with a lot of numbers and conclusions, but without a doubt we can say that if you remove ultimate character boost (Epic jewelry and other) from some characters, this will affect on win rate of entire class. Currently we have clear vision on counter classes and Grand Olympiad points distribution in a fair way.
Find out more about Grand Olympiad results on Control Panel.

We've also prepared cool update for you, so let's get to patch notes 🙂

accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.png Epic Bosses (already implemented on Monday, December 6)

• Zaken.png Zaken
    • Appeared in the game world according to server concept;
    • Learn more about server events schedule here.

• Queen Ant.png Queen Ant, Core.png Core, Orfen.png Orfen
    • Level was increased from 60 to 62.
    • HP, M.Def, P.Def increased by ~15-25%;
    • Drop:
      • etc_warding_orb_black_i00.png MasterWork Crystals now 1-3 B-gr and 1 A-gr;
      • Drop chance for low a-grade.png A-gr now 100% (was 50%);
      • Added top a-grade.png A-gr;
      • Added jewelry a-grade.png A-gr;
      • archer_will_book.png Wiil's now drop one of each type with 1 additional random Forgotten Scroll (4 total)
    • Queen Ant.png Queen Ant no longer has arrow resistance.

• card_devil_lilith.png Lilith, card_angel_anakim.png Anakim 
    • HP amount was increased by ~15%.

viRUS_120_i00.png Costumes

• We want to remind you that you can purchase viRUS_120_i00.png Winter Legendary Costume on Control Panel!
    • Do not forget that it's limited for a season. Don't miss your chance to change your character appearance with new classy costume.

TakePLZ.png Smiles

• Added new system - Smiles (that's right, it's 2021)!
  • We are not saying that we've invented them but there is no any other projects that have done this yet, including java-servers or official projects.
  • Can be purchased from NPC rylai.png Rylai in Giran Castle Town and Giran Harbor;

• Just Smile.pngFree Smiles:
    • When reaching level 20 you will get your first smile from star.pngAchievements;
    • When reaching level 40 you will get your second smile from star.pngAchievement.
      • All characters level 40+ will get this smiles automatically.

• For etc_adena_i00.pngAdena:
    • You can purchase some of smiles for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.

• 1.png Packages:
    • This smiles can be purchased in packs of 5-6-10 smiles;
    • Available for family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.

• Very-Rich-Bitch.png Rich:
    • Can be purchased for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena and family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • These are not better than other. This is just money flex 😼.

• image.png Questions you may ask:
    • Smiles will be stored in your Quest Items inventory section. Currently they are taking inventory space, but in future we'll try to make them to not count so they won't take slots.
    • Resolution in chat is 16х16, way smaller than in your inventory;
    • In the nearest future you will be able to click or mouse over a smile in chat you will see it's full size (32x32);
    • Smiles can be destroyed (deleted from your quest inventory). Be careful;
    • In future you will be able to add smiles to favorites for your convenience.
    • Cannot be traded. Don't have time limitations;
    • Check out prices in-game;
    • Smiles list:
        Показать содержимое

rooster.png Pets

• Introducing pet customization system!
  • Now you can change your pet appearance (etc_kukaburo_ocarina_i00.pngImproved Kookaburra Ocarina, etc_cougar_chime_i00.pngImproved Cougar Chime, etc_buffalo_panpipe_i00.pngImproved Buffalo Panpipe, etc_summon_wolf_r_01.pngGreat Wolf Necklace);
  • Only Improved (Evolved) versions are able to change appearance;
  • Purchase and exchange are available at NPC rylai.png Rylai in Giran Castle Town and Giran Harbor;
  • Note!
    • Transmogged pets can be traded;
    • Effect is permanent and only available one time for a pet. You can undo changes for free, this will reset your pet to default look.
    • Pets list:
        Показать содержимое

image.png Traders Transformation

• In order to increase FPS in locations like Giran Town we are implementing visual transformations for private store.
  • We are going to add more visuals for traders of different types (sell, buy, craft and so on)
  • New look:
      Показать содержимое

December 13 (Monday) at 18:00 server time

Dear friends!

Global server update will go live on Monday. It will bring Second Stage of the First Phase on MasterWork II!
You can find all information about server concept on forum here.

Changes of the second stage 

When: on 13.12 (Monday) from 18:00 to 19:00 server time, right after Seven Signs event period.
Note! Server will not be available during this time!

Etc exp point i00 0.jpg Rates

• Information about levels and EXP / SP
    • Level XP from monsters XP from bosses
      1 - 29 х5 х3
      30 - 51 х5 => х3 х3
      52 - 59 х3 => х1 х3
      60 - 70 х1 х2
      71 х1 х1
  • Additional restrictions for characters above level 71:
    • Level XP from monsters XP from bosses
      72 х0.1 х0.2
      73 х0.05 х0.1
      74 х0.01 х0.02
    • Characters with a level lower than first stage cap will get a bonus!

• New characters and characters 1-39:
        • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png Rune +30% EXP & SP (48 hours)
      • Characters level 40-51:
        • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png Rune +25% EXP & SP (48 hours)
      • Characters level 52 - 59:
        • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png Rune +20% EXP & SP (48 hours)
      • Characters 60 level:
        • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png Rune +15% EXP & SP (48 hours)

Ticket i00 0.jpg Instance Zones

According to server concept new pool of instance zones will become available. Note that instance zones from the first stage still will be available.

Instance zone Ticket i00 0.jpg Kamaloka: Hall of the Abyss (63-66) Ticket i00 0.jpg Kamaloka: Labyrinth of the Abyss (69) Zaken.png Zaken (66)
 Level Character +- 5 levels of instance level Character +- 5 levels of instance level 58 - 73
 Reset Every day at 06:30 AM Every day at 06:30 AM Monday/Wednesday/Friday 06:30
 Characters 2 - 6 2- 9 7 - 9
 Drop
  • Armor, weapons and jewelry; Enchant scrolls, crafting parts;
  • Daily quest Etc_vitality_point_i00_0.jpg completion.

63: armor_t70_u_i00.png armor_t70_l_i00.png etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i03.png   66: armor_t68_g_i00.png armor_t68_b_i00.png etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04.png

• weapon_sword_of_ipos_i00.png Top A-grade weapons;
  • accessary_phoenixs_necklace_i02.png accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.png Low and Top A-gr jewelry;
  • etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04.png etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_a_i04.png Enchant scrolls, parts;
  • bless_scroll_r99.png Daily quest completion.

• weapon_hazard_bow_i00.png Top B-grade weapons;
  • accessary_another_worlds_necklace_i00.pn accessary_necklace_of_phantom_i00.png accessary_cerberuss_necklace_i00.png Top B, Low and Top A-gr jewelry;
  • etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_b_i03.png chest_of_dark_soul.png zaken_hair_accessary.png Scrolls, Life Stones, parts;
  • image.php?di=L2GL.png Daily quest completion;
  • etc_soul_stone_i00.png Soul Crystals level up! 10-12 with 3% chance
  • Jackpot:
    • etc_sb_transform_i00.png Transformation sealbook: Zaken;
    • accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.png Zaken's Earring!

• In addition to drop and daily quest completions you will also get increased amount of SP and EXP.
  • XP amount and drop chances will increase for less relevant instance zone as server goes into later stages
  • Single completion of etc_rbracelet_c_i00.png Pailaka: Devil's Legacy available to all players:
    • Level: from 58 to 70. Reward: XP and SP, Vitality replenishment, B-grade talisman bracelet.

More information here: MasterWork II: Instance Zones.

skillboss.png Epic Bosses

According to server concept some Epic Bosses will change their status. Some of them will leave game world, some new will appear.

Epic Boss Card-aq.png Queen Ant Card-core.png Core Card-orf.png Orfen Card-zak.png Zaken Card-baium.png Baium Frintezza.png Frintezza
Status Available during whole stage Unavailable starting from second half of the stage Unavailable starting from second half of the stage Available during the whole stage Available during the whole stage Available from the second half of the stage
Level 70 70 70 70 72 72
Respawn (days) Every 2 days Every 4 days Every 4 days Every 3 days Every Friday (first on Dec. 17) Every 5 days
Respawn time 21:00 - 22:00 20:00 - 21:00 20:00 - 21:00 20:30 - 21:30 21:00 - 23:00 21:30 - 22:30
Jewelry accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.png 100% accessory_ring_of_core_i00.png 150% accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.png 150% accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.png 100% accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.png 100% accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i00.png 100%

Drop

armor_t68_u_i00.png B-gr. equipment
armor_t76_ul_i00.png A-gr. equipment
br_spell_books_sword_i00.png Will's (all types)
etc_warding_orb_green_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - A

Fame_1.png Fame upon entering
br_spell_books_sword_i00.png Will's (all types)

armor_t88_u_i00.png S-gr. equipment
br_spell_books_sword_i00.png Will's (all types)

More information about Epic Bosses here: MasterWork II: Epic Bosses.

Accessory_hero_cap_i00_0.jpg Olympiad

• General
    • Access to Gran Olympiad:
      • From December 16 to 1. Character level 62+;
      • Olympiad will be disabled for the period from December 30 to January 2;
      • Later minimum level required will be changed to 66.
    • Heroes
      • Hero Weapons:
        • P.atk/M.atk increased according to server concept.
      • Ability Skill1374_0.jpg Heroic Valor now available to all heroes.
        • Parameters changed. Now provides:
          •  P.Def \ M.Def: +5%;
          • Cancel Resistance: +40%.
      • Parameters of Skill0395 0.jpg Heroic Miracle increased.
        • P.Def: 3000;
        • M.Def: 2250.

More information about Grand Olympiad here: MasterWork II: Grand Olympiad.

skill1013.png Skills

• There is no special changes in skills for the second stage. Detailed information about skills here: MasterWork II: Skills and Mechanics;
  • But one skill will have some changes. We got a lot of feedback from players and now we ready to implement some changes.
  • skill1505.pngSublime Self-Sacrifice 
    • Now will restore fixed amount of MP on the first and second skill levels:
    • Level 1 (60):
      • 50% HP;
      • 250 ед. MP.
    • Level 2 (74):
      • 100% HP;
      • 400 ед. MP.
    • Level 3 (83):
      • 100% CP;
      • 100% HP;
      • 100% MP.

image.png Bonus Start

• Now d-grade.png D-gr equipment can be used from level 1 without penalty skill4267.png без штрафа.
  • Achievement rewards changed:
    • Reaching level 20:
      • coupon_arm_d.pngpannel_armor.pngPersonal Coupon Armor: D-grade
    • Reaching level 40:
      • coupon_weapon_d.pngpannel_weapon.pngPersonal Coupon Weapon: D-grade
    • First subclass:
      • coupon_arm_d.pngpannel_armor.pngPersonal Coupon Armor: D-grade
    • Second subclass:
      • coupon_arm_c.pngpannel_armor.pngPersonal Coupon Armor: C-grade
    • Third subclass:
      • coupon_weapon_c.pngpannel_weapon.pngPersonal Coupon Weapon: C-grade
      • coupon_arm_c.pngpannel_armor.pngPersonal Coupon Armor: C-grade
    • NOTE! Achievement rewards updated according to server concept. If you already took rewards for achievements, you won't be able to get updated rewards.
    • Also new achievements now available:
      • Achievement "Become Noblesse";
      • Achievements for reaching levels 68, 72, 74, 76;
      • Achievement for completing 3rd class quest.

• image.png Classes
    • Class change prices reduced:
      • 1st class - Free;
      • 2nd class - 1.500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena or 10 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.

• Etc badge gold i00 0.jpg Sub class
    • Subclass quest Raid Bosses level increased:
      • From 55 to 65;
      • Stats slightly increased.
    • Sub class quest still available from level 52;
    • To add a new sub class you will need to level up your previous one to level 60;
    • Find out more about sub class here;
    • Added Etc imperial scepter i00 0.jpg scepters to NPC Butler assortment, but you still will need to complete quest;
      • To find scepters:
        • Go to Classes section.

• Etc pig adena i01 0.jpg Ivory Store:
    • weapon_tears_of_wizard_i00.pngpanel_2.png ShadowTop b-grade.png B-gr weapons (with SA) will be available for etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin .
  • image.png Club & Adventurers' Guide:
    • skill1501.png Free support magic for characters up to level 51

• Etc quest account reward i00 0.jpg Items:
    • weapon_life_stick_i00.pngBest d-grade.png D-gr weapons, armor and jewelry can be purchased for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • armor_t62_ul_i00.pnglow_tab.pngCommon d-grade.png D and c-grade.png C-gr weapons, armor and jewelry can be purchased for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • armor_t1004_ul_i00.png Apella armor sets now available (Adena, Rune);
    • armor_t85_ul_i02.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngAdded a-grade.png A-gr. unidentified equipment to monsters and Raid Bosses drop lists

• butler.png Butler
    • etc_spell_books_element_i00.png Spellbooks now cost 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (instead of 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin).

image.png Misc

• Файл:Создать Обычный Предмет.jpg Crafting
    • A-grade equipment crafting cost now set to default values (60%);
    • Note! S-grade recipes still have increased cost by 40% for the rest of second stage.
      • You can check crafting cost in Actions (Alt+C) -> image.png Recipe List.

• Etc mineral unique i03 0.jpg Life Stone
    • All skills updated according to server concept.
      • Item Skills now have level 8 (was 6).

• image.png Rune of Crystal
    • br_cash_rune_of_rp_i00.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngRune of Crystal level 5 24-hour limited period
    • Now also affect A-gr equipment:
      • А-gr - from level 56 (with rune);
      • S-gr - from level 76 (rune won' work).

•  clan-skill.png Active clan skills
    • Added new skill:
      • spacer.png Clan Noblesse - applies Noblesse Blessing buff to all clan members around leader
        • Clan level required: 7;
        • Cooldown: 60 minutes;
        • Cost: 15 etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngProof of Loyalty .

• Talismans
    • Cost will be increased as well as their effectiveness.
    • All talismans available at NPC butler.png Butler for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena and etc_adena_i00.pngAdena + family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • All talismans have increased MP.
    • Changes:
      • 32_divineprotection.jpg Divine Protection:
        • First stage IL: 1200 p.def and 900 m.def;
        • Second IL stage and first GF: 2400 p.def and 1800 m.def;
        • Second GF and further: 3600 p.def and 2700 m.def.
      • 32_lifeforce.jpg Life Force:
        • First stage IL: 50% HP и 30% MP;
        • Second IL stage and first GF: 75% HP и 50% MP;
        • Second GF and further: 100% HP и MP.
      • 32_maxclarity.jpg Maximum Clarity:
        • First stage IL:  50%;
        • Second IL stage and first GF: 75%;
        • Second GF and further: 100%.
    • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngNew talismans:
      • Talisman bonuses may be changed.
      • Yellow_attack_32.jpg Yellow Tallisman - Attack (new talisman)
        • P.atk. +22, M.atk. +30, Atk.speed. +15, Cast. Speed. +12, Crit. power +30.
        • This talisman provides combined effects of:
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Power;
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Arcane Power;
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Violent Haste;
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Arcane Haste;
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Critical Damage.
      • yellow_def 32.jpg Yellow Tallisman - Defence (new talisman)
        • P.def.+35, M.def.+30, Crit. power recieved -100, reduces critical chance of your attackers -3%. 
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Defense;
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Arcane Defense;
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Critical Reduction;
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Critical Dodging.

• yellow_speed 32.jpg Yellow Tallisman - Speed (new talisman)
        • Speed +5, Accuracy +2, Evasion +2.
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Speed;
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Accuracy;
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Evasion.

• yellow_regen 32.jpg Yellow Tallisman - Regeneration (new talisman)
        • Healing power +40, CP, HP, MP regeneration. +10%.
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Healing;
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Mental Regeneration;
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of CP Regeneration;
          • etc_talisman_i02.pngtime_tab.pngYellow Talisman of Physical Regeneration.

a82af5e55c9f17f0a88a0e5908444506.png Store

• 81d81e6b49012acb5a072b8d6717d0d1.png Packages
    • Starter packages updated:
      • etc_box_of_adventure_2_i00.pngpannel_wisdom.pngStarter Set  95 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin :
        • coupon_weapon_c.pngpannel_weapon.pngPersonal Coupon Weapon: C-grade;
        • coupon_arm_c.pngpannel_armor.pngPersonal Coupon Armor: C-grade;
        • Jewelry set accessary_necklace_of_binding_i00.pngMW Necklace of Seal ;
        • 10.000 br_cash_soulshot_c_i00.pngSoulshot (C-Grade) ;
        • 6.000 br_cash_blessed_spiritshot_c_i00.pngBlessed Spiritshot (C-Grade) .
      • New items in etc_box_of_adventure_3_i00.pngpannel_intrepid.pngUnique Set for 125 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin :
        • coupon_weapon_c.pngpannel_weapon.pngPersonal Coupon Weapon: C-grade х3;
        • coupon_arm_c.pngpannel_armor.pngPersonal Coupon Armor: C-grade х2;
        • Jewelry set  accessary_necklace_of_binding_i00.pngMW Necklace of Seal ;
        • 20.000 br_cash_soulshot_c_i00.pngSoulshot (C-Grade) ;
        • 12.000 br_cash_blessed_spiritshot_c_i00.pngBlessed Spiritshot (C-Grade) .
      • Other
        • Removed d72005dc14fbacd78c76ad7eb53d52a7.png NG shots (now all newly created characters have them)
        • When purchased through control panel packages will contain Ivory Coins:
          •  etc_box_of_adventure_2_i00.pngpannel_wisdom.pngStarter Set  - 250 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin
          •  etc_box_of_adventure_3_i00.pngpannel_intrepid.pngUnique Set  - 500 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin
    • All characters that previously purchased Etc_box_of_adventure_3_i00.pngpannel_intrepid.pngUnique Set - will get one coupon of each type.

• Etc badge gold i00 0.jpg Sub class
    • Added Etc imperial scepter i00 0.jpg scepters to NPC Butler assortment, but you still will need to complete quest;
      • To find scepters:
        • Go to Classes section.
    • Cost:
      • 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin
  • Etc vitality point i00 0.jpg Vitality:
    • Shop updated:
    • Added br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-76 lvl
      • 1 pc - 10 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin
      • 3 pcs - 25 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin
    • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png Rune of Exp+Sp 50% (1-64 lvl) - now can be purchased at NPC butler.png Butler and on Control Panel.

family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin
  • rooster.png Pets
    • Now have level 55 (was 40).

• Fame_1.png Fame (new)
    • Fame_1.png Fame (1 fame) - 1 etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin;
    • Fame_1.png Fame (50 fame) - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.

• etc_potion_scarlet_i00.png Potions
    • etc_reagent_white_i00.pngGreater Healing Potion (50) now cost 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (instead of 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin);
    • etc_reagent_white_i00.pngGreater Healing Potion (200) new cost 10 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (instead of 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin).
    • etc_cp_potion_i00.pngCP Potion (50) now cost 1 (instead of 3)
    • etc_cp_potion_i01.pngGreater CP Potion (50) (new) now cost 2 ;
    • br_cp_potion_i01.pngMW CP Potion (50) now cost 3 (instead of 7);
    • etc_cp_potion_i01.png 3 types of CP Potion (100; 100; 100) now cost 10 (instead of 15).

• etc_scroll_gray_i00.png Scrolls
    • etc_scroll_of_return_i01.pngBlessed Scroll of Escape (3 scrolls) now cost 3 (instead of 5);
    • etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01.pngBlessed Scroll of Resurrection (3 scrolls) now cost 5 (instead of 7).
  • etc_str_hena_i00.png Dyes
    • image.png 
      • +1/-1 10 pcs. - 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • +2/-2 10 pcs. - 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • +3/-3 10 pcs. - 4 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • +4/-4 10 pcs. - 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
  • etc_beast_soul_shot_i00.png Shots
    • image.png Spiritshots;
      • Pet 5000 spiritshots - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • D gr. 3000 spiritshots - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • C gr. 3000 spiritshots - 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • B gr. 2000 spiritshots - 4 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • A gr. 1500 spiritshots - 7 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
    • image.png Физ. Заряды;
      • Pet 5000 soulshots - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • D gr. 5000 soulshots - 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • C gr. 5000 soulshots - 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • B gr. 3000 soulshots - 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • A gr. 3000 soulshots - 4 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
  • Etc letter envelope i00 0.jpg Misc
    • Etc_piece_of_cloth_red_i00_0.jpg Blood Cloth (Baium) - 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin + 250.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
    • Ticket i00 0.jpg Extra entrance pass - Instance Zone Zaken.png Zaken.

• l2store.pngetc_adena_i00.pngAdena L2Store
    • Once per day:
      • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png Rune of Exp+Sp 50% (for ALL levels) - 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngMW Vitality Pie:
        • First - 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • Second - 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
        • Third - 7 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.

Etc question mark i00 0.jpg What to do during second stage

• Skill1323 0.jpg Noblesse status available from sub class level 70
    • Only a group that last hits RB Barakiel will get quest items; 
    • Note! Starting from December 20 after RB Barakiel is killed, special box will appear. You will get etc_vesper_caster_piece_i00.pngStaff of Goddess: Rain Song Fragment from this box. Collect 3 fragments and you will get weapon_sprites_staff_i00.pngStaff of Goddess: Rain Song;
    • You will still be able to get Staff from RB Barakiel. 
  • 3rd class quest:
    • Etc barka friendship 2 i00 0.jpg Alliance with Varka \ Ketra - available from level 72;
    • Etc crystal blue i00 0.jpg Hot Springs - available from level 72.
  • A-grade crafting, especially Top A-grade sets (Armor t80 ul i00 0.jpg Nightmare и Armor t85 ul i00 0.jpg Majestic);

• All classes get skill upgrades and access to new skills that will change gameplay. This stage is not only new levels and equipment, it will change your class a lot;

• Same as on previous MasterWork last year, there will be New Year Holidays from December 27 to January 4. More information will be posted in a separate topic.
    • What to expect:
      • 🎅 New Year event and New Year celebration;
      • Epic Bosses and Grand Olympiad will be disabled for holiday duration.

• By the end of the second stage there will be another important change: Skill1444 0.jpg Kamael race (In January).

We hope that you enjoyed and had much fun on the first stage. And we sure that second stage will not disappoint you 😉

PS: Market (Control Panel) will become available in ~10 days.

with❤️, E-Global & Averia

• 3 недели спустя...

Dear friends!

We as MasterWork team wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Holiday season in a full swing, everyone is celebrating and packing gifts and we are... well, we making updates 🙂

In this patch notes we gonna tell you about latest changes and events.

Before we get to usual patch note format, we want to tell you about things that usually take a lot of time but you can't really see results because they are hidden.
It's no a secret that the work of any company or a team is divided into several parts: visible (this may be the product itself) and hidden (development, support, marketing etc.). Visible side got such a name for a reason and is the most public part of the company, we are not going to talk about it separately. There are streams, patch notes, telegram and our forum. Today we are going to talk about other important things for us that remain on a hidden side.

⛑️ Support

One of the things we are proud of is our User Support. Throughout our team's history we've paid huge attention to communication and help for players. We have improved many aspects like quality of responses, developed and refined tools to help more efficiently and quickly, and so much more.
Currently support team consists 5 core members and 4 another people who are partly involved in both support and other tasks.

What do we have after 2 months since server launch?

• 4.721 closed tickets;
  • 277 opened tickets, currently in progress. 

On the MasterWork United we had total of 10.800 tickets. It's important to mention that on average single ticket may consist 10 responses from our support team. 

image.png

🔨 Bans

First and second MasterWork launches are big events on the market. A lot of players come to check out and join our community, but let's be honest, not all of them follow the rules.
Everyone understands who are we talking about and what are the goals for this kind of players. We've done huge work starting from launch day and still working on this topic. We said that we are going to restrict access for people who negatively impact on our project, market and the game in general. Earlier we talked about what speculation means and I will remind you briefly. Speculation is not the desire to buy cheaper or sell dearer as part of market pricing. It is simply a common sense approach to trading. However, if a player or group of players has a single goal in the game to make a profit from other players and convert it into real currency, while not having literally game characters in the most general sense - it is negative speculation and such players are not welcome on our project, because spoil the game, first of all, you. There can be many examples of such actions, from buying out all the coins from the market with the subsequent sale at a significantly inflated value, to, on the contrary, the collapse of prices.

So what are we doing to deal with this?
We have banned more than 1200 accounts of such players since launch day.
Some of them contact User Support and after explanations of their actions and violations they usually stop. We are really glad that it happens because ban is not the best solution. Did we ban all of players that doing bad things? No, but we are not going to stop working on it.

🔧 Development

This is not completely "hidden side" since you can see many changes in-game and on forum, but not every player notices changes.
Patch notes usually describes work that have been done but still we want to show you what is done to bring you best quality product.

More than 1.370 commits on SVN since launch day, more than one file in each of them.
Server launch doesn't mean work is done for us, it's only beginning.

image.png

As you can see in this screenshot, we have 7 people who is working on technical part and 1 on Git.
P.S.: Number of commits is not effectiveness of a developer.

📊 Marketing

It feels like everyone sees advertisement. 
After a players join the server, they usually don't pay much attention to advertisement. We won't talk about creativity and difference in platforms. We will just show you numbers.

• We run ads on the most popular CIS and European Lineage themed platforms;
  • Of course it's Google, Yandex, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube;
  • Every day more than 3000 new users visit our website and total daily number is more than 10000 users;
  • Ads are shown in more than 70 countries;
  • Since launch day our banners and videos were shown 13 millions times on different platforms;
  • Number of unique users that visited our website from October, 1st to December, 27th is 247.601;
  • And the most important! We are not going to stop!

We hope that you discovered something new today and will look at our work from another angle. This is like iceberg with many levels with many more people involved. Number of tasks and people involved is more than mentioned here.
Thank you for choosing our project! 

For everyone who red this article we have prepared New Year themed MW-Wallpaper from our team 🎅

masterwork2022_happy_new_year.jpg
Click to open and save in full size

🗓️ Holidays

Since a lot of you want to spend time with family and have a rest we are making in-game holidays with updated schedule:

• Last Epic Bosses, Castle Sieges and Grand Olympiad for 2021:
    • December 23 - last Orfen.png Orfen;
      • Orfen will drop 3 accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.pngEarring of Orfen.
    • December 24 - last Zaken.png Zaken and Baium.png Baium;
      • Zaken will drop 2 accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZaken's Earring. Baium drop is unchanged.
    • December 25 - last Core.png Core and Queen Ant.png Queen Ant;
      • Core will drop 3 accessory_ring_of_core_i00.pngRing of Core, and Queen Ant - will drop 2 accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.pngRing of Queen Ant.
    • December 26 - last image.png Castle Sieges.
    • From 30.12 to 02.01 accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad period will not start.

• First Epic Bosses, Castle Sieges and Grand Olympiad in 2022 after holidays:
    • January 4 - first Queen Ant.png Queen Ant and Orfen.png Orfen
      • Orfen will drop 3 accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.pngEarring of Orfen, and Queen Ant - will drop 2 accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.pngRing of Queen Ant.
    • January 5 - first Zaken.png Zaken;
      • Zaken will drop 2 accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZaken's Earring.
    • January 6 - first Core.png Core;
      • Core will drop 3 accessory_ring_of_core_i00.pngRing of Core.
    • January 7 - first Baium.png Baium;
      • Baium drop is unchanged.
    • January 9 - first image.png Castle Sieges;
    • From 13.01 to 16.01 first accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad period.
      • During this period new race will become available  Kamael!

Etc x mas tree i00 0.jpg Decorate a Christmas tree

General information:

• Event start: December 22 (after server restart)
  • Event end: with transition to 3rd stage -  Gracia Final (approximately on January 20);
    • Event will be available after new   Kamael race will enter the world. 
  • You will need to update your game client!

How to participate:

• Any player can take part in the event, regardless of equipment or level;
  • Event items will drop in any location from any monsters.

Description:

A lot of Christmas trees appeared in many towns of Elmoreden. Monsters attacked them and stole ornaments.
Santa sent his assistant to our kingdom so she can do preparations for upcoming holidays.
But she can't do it alone and needs your help!

Details:

Reveal hidden contents

viRUS_120_i00.png Visuals

• winter_weapon.png Winter Weapon
    • Infinite personal item;
    • Item that changes visual look of your weapon (weapon skin);
    • Can be purchased only on control panel;
    • Price of winter_weapon.png Winter Weapon is 350 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin, but currently you can purchase it with -30% discount for 250 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • Discount will be active for the duration of the New Year event.
    • Now it looks:
  • b691d7580cfceb05a2841e484565.png Santa's Suit

• 30-days limited personal item;
    • Costume that replaces your armor when equipped;
    • Can be upgraded to Real Santa's Suit at NPC Santa Assistant Emma for 25 25 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin :
      • Will not replace your equipment like other costumes.

• winter_reg.png Winter Costume

• Infinite personal items;
    • Can be purchased at emma.png Emma or rylai.png Rylai;
    • Winter Constume that can be equipped like any other costume;
    • Cost: 50 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.

• clarity.png Clarity Accessory

• Head accessory that makes your character really beautiful;
    • This item also available on Control Panel, you can send it to any character by a nickname  (will be added during next day)
    • Note! Male and Female characters have different look of this accessory:
    •   Reveal hidden contents
    • Cost: 25 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • Percentage from sold items goes to Safero. Support your admin!

• pink_pig.png Piggy Mount

•   Reveal hidden contents
    • This item also available on Control Panel, you can send it to any character by a nickname  (will be added during next day)
    • Cost: 50 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • Percentage from sold items goes to RMT hunter.

• yellow_pig.png Golden Piggy Mount

Reveal hidden contents
    • Cost: 150 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • Percentage from sold items goes to Market manager.

image.png Items

• Fixed certain costumes glow with enchanted armor sets
  • Fixes some transformations;
  • Head accessories accessory_cat_ear_i00.pngCat Ears, accessory_hairpin_i00.pngLady's Hair Pin, accessory_racoon_ear_i00.pngRaccoon Ears, accessory_maidens_hairpin_i00.pngMaiden's Hairpin, accessory_rabbit_ear_i00.pngRabbit Ears, accessory_forget_me_not_hairpin_i00.pngForget-me-not Hairpinaccessory_daisy_hairpin_i00.pngDaisy Hairpin now will take only one bottom accessory slot, instead of two
  • Fixed hero weapons according to server concept
  • Fixed etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01.pngBlessed Scroll of Resurrection
    • Now item won't be consumed if you cannot see target;
  • Fixed mounts collision and camera.

Etc_quest_account_reward_i00_0.jpg Quests

• Fixed Noblesse quest description;
    • We also want to remind you that after  Flame of Splendor Barakiel is slain, special box will appear. You can take staff fragments from it. Collect 3 etc_vesper_caster_piece_i00.pngStaff of Goddess: Rain Song Fragment - and they will automatically transform into weapon_sprites_staff_i00.pngStaff of Goddess: Rain Song.
  • Added quest Signs of Revolt;
  • Now it's easier to get rewards for completed quests. The number of required dialogs with each of the NPCs has been reduced for your convenience.

image.png Miscellaneous

• Levels of Orfen.png Epic Bosses has been increased to 72, and card_angel_anakim.png Anakim & card_devil_lilith.png Lilith to 75;
  • New visual look for different trader types. Now cubic color corresponds to store type and the picture on it shows which currency is used. 
      Reveal hidden contents
  • Improved teleportation spots (after using SoE) in Goddard, Schuttgart and Oren;
  • Fixed skills acquisition for  Warlock, Elemental Summoner, Phantom Summoner while transformed;
  • Added restrictions for buying or selling family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin. This is necessary for market corrections and to counteract the speculation we told you about earlier.
  • Many fixes and adjustments to various server aspects: items and skills descriptions, NPC position and other minor changes.

!srerutnevda ,ydaer teG .erutuf tseraen eht ni emag eht ot dedda eb lliw sggE retsaE weN

Happy holidays! 

With ❤️ and ☃️, E-Global & Averia

• 2 недели спустя...

Dear friends!

January 10 is approaching and there is not much time left until one of the most important updated on MasterWork Kamael update!
Besides that we've also prepared number of changes that will affect skills, classes, items and many other improvements to improve your gaming experience. Learn more below in Patch Notes  😃

Note! Our website domain soon is going to be blocked forever. Now you can access our website here: l2e.global.

Kamael race being added: Monday, 10.01.22;
When: 18:00 server time;
Restart duration: ~60 minutes.

HHCbxMB.png Kamael

point.png General changes

• Kamael race will become available for creation;
  • New location available - Isle of Souls;
  • Number of monsters increased and respawn time reduced;
  • If you already have character on our server but you are going to create new Kamael character:
    • Until January 20 you can change of your character and newly created Kamael character for free! You will need to contact support and specify:
      • Character_1 nickname and  Master Account PIN-code;
      • Character_2 nickname and  Master Account PIN-code if your new character is created on a different Master Account;
        Please note! To use this option one of your characters must be Kamael. 
    • If you previously purhased 81d81e6b49012acb5a072b8d6717d0d1.png Starter Package - you will be able to wrap 2 infinite items from package into tradable pack and trade it to your other character. Items that can be wrapped:
      • 6458fd679795d0d847e357739a5721d5.png MW Ring;
      • golden_lion_mount.png MW Mounting Bracelet.
        Visit NPC butler.png Butler to wrap items.

skill1444.png Skills

• skill0939.pngSoul Rage now divided into several levels, first level available from character level 60.
    • Skill parameters have been decreased to match character's level.
  • skill0538.pngFinal Form now divided into several levels, first level available from character level 70.
    • Transformation stats have been lowered to match skill level.

image.png Fresh start

• All newly created characters will appear on Isle of Souls (Kamael);
  • Giran Town etc_scroll_of_return_i03.png SoE have been removed from starter items, added etc_scroll_of_return_i03.png SoE: Kamael Village;
  • Increased EXP rates for characters level to 70  (more information below);
  • Now equipment d-grade.png D can be equipped from character level 1 skill4267.png without penalty;
  • Free access to skill1045.png Support magic from Adventurers' Guide and Newbie Helper up to level 61 (1-60). After level 60 you will need etc_royal_membership_i00.png Club Card. After level 70  skill1501.png Combo buffs will become available;
  • Quest chain that starts from NPC Kusto image.png Giran Blacksmith ;
  • star.png Achievements have been improved:
    • Reach level 5: coupon_arm_d.pngpannel_armor.pngD-Grade armor coupon, D-Grade shots (in addition to previously available rewards);
    • Reach level 20: coupon_weapon_d.pngpannel_weapon.pngD-Grade weapon coupon (in addition to previously available rewards);
    • Reach level 40: coupon_arm_c.pngpannel_armor.png C-Grade armor coupon (in addition to previously available rewards);
    • 1st, 2nd and 3rd sub classes: coupon_weapon_c.pngpannel_weapon.pngC-Grade armors, weapons and shots.
  • accessory_academy_i00.pngpanel_academy.png Academy changes:
    • General info:
      • Now you can join academy any time before you reach level 52;
      • Once you've joined an academy, you will be withdrawn at level 52;
    • Improved rewards:
      • Additional reward for completing second class: +100.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
      • Additional reward for reaching level 52: +250.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
  • armor_t1001_ul_i00.png Starter equipment:
    • Removed from starter equipment:
      • No-Grade Equipment, jewelry and weapon;
      • No-Grade shots;
      • MW No-Grade armor will still remain the same and every character receives:
        • All Warriors, except Kamael:
          • armor_helmet_i00.png MW Oath Helm;
          • armor_t1001_ul_i00.png MW Oath Armor;
          • armor_t1001_g_i00.png MW Oath Gauntlets;
          • armor_t1001_b_i00.png MW Oath Sabaton.
            Increases P. Def., P.Atk and maximum HP.
        • All Mages, except Kamael:
          • armor_t1003_ul_i00.png MW Oath Aketon;
          • armor_t1003_g_i00.png MW Oath Padded Gloves;
          • armor_t1003_b_i00.png MW Oath Sandals.
            Increases P. Def., Mana Regen and Casting Spd.
        • All Kamael:
          • armor_t1002_ul_i00.png MW Oath Brigandine;
          • armor_t1002_g_i00.png MW Oath Leather Gloves;
          • armor_t1002_b_i00.png MW Oath Boots.
            Increases P.Atk Speed, M.Def and Evasion.
      • To the starter equipment has been added:
        • etc_reagent_white_i00.png 50 Great Healing Potion, 
        • etc_fruit_cocktail_i00.png 3 Mage Buffs Cocktail;
        • etc_fruit_cocktail_i01.png 3 Fighter Buffs Cocktail;
        • br_vitality_potion_i01.png Vitality Restoration;
        • br_vitality_potion_i00.png Vitality Maintaining;
        • br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png Rune EXP +30% for 48h;
        • ticket_i00.png 1 Extra Entrance Pass - Near Kamaloka;
        • ticket_i00.png 1 Extra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss);
        • ticket_i00.png 1 Extra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Labyrinth of the Abyss);
        • 44b701d7d0b0d17378acc20f897d5ac6.png 6000 Soulshot D-Grade, a8213d4dea80568ec6f36cb683ebb8bd.png 3000 Blessed Spiritshot D-Grade;
        • Accessary elven necklace i00 0.jpg Set D-Grade Jewelry;
        • Weapon life stick i00 0.jpg Top D-Grade weapon with SA:
          • Warrior:
            • weapon_elven_long_sword_i00.png MW Elven Long Sword (Focus)
              Personal Item. Increases Critical by 77.
            • weapon_mithril_dagger_i00.png Mithril Dagger (Focus)
              Personal Item. Increases Critical by 90.
          • Mage:
            • weapon_life_stick_i00.png MW Staff of Life (Acumen)
              Personal Item. Increases Casting Spd. by 15%.
          • Orc-Warriors:
            • weapon_claymore_i00.png MW Claymore (Focus)
              Personal Item. Increases Critical by 86.
              ;
            • weapon_scallop_jamadhr_i00.png MW Scallop Jamadhr (Haste)
              Personal Item. Increases Atk. Spd. by about 7%.
          • Orc-Mage:
            • weapon_bonebreaker_i00.png MW Bonebreaker (Health)
              Personal Item. Increases Max HP by 25%.
              ;
            • weapon_life_stick_i00.png MW Staff of Life (Acumen).
              Increases Casting Spd. by 15%..
          • Dwarf-Warriors:
            • weapon_bonebreaker_i00.png MW Bonebreaker (Health)
              Personal Item. Increases Max HP by 25%.
            • weapon_mithril_dagger_i00.png Mithril Dagger (Focus)
              Personal Item. Increases Critical by 90.
          • Kamael:
            • weapon_rapier_i00.png MW Grand Epee (Focus)
              Personal Kamael Exclusive Weapon: Elven Long Sword Conversion
              Increases Critical by 77. When enchanted to 4 or more, it has a chance of increasing P. Atk., M. Atk., and healing power, and of decreasing MP consumption for skill use for you and your party members during a critical attack.
              ;
            • weapon_tulwar_i00.pngMW General's Katzbalger (Focus).
              Personal Kamael Exclusive Weapon: Claymore Conversion.

Don't forget, that once you reach "Receive 5 level" star.pngAchievement you can get coupon_arm_d.png Coupon for any D-Grade set. When you reach "Receive 20 level" star.pngAchievement - you will receive coupon_arm_d.png Coupon for any D-Grade weapon. This will help you complete any task and develop your character the way you like it 😉
  • etc_badge_gold_i00.png Professions:
    • First:
      • Free;
    • Reduced cost for the second:
      • Old:
        • 1.500.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
          or
        • 10 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • New:
        • 750.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
          or
        • 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.

image.png Rates

EXP from monsters:

Level Rates
1-39 x7
40-51 x7 > x5
52-60 x5 > x3
61-70 x3 > x1
71 x1
72 x0.1
73+ Significantly decreased

EXP from raid bosses:

Level Rates
1-39 x6
40-51 x5
52-60 x4
61-69 x3
70 x2
71 x1
72 x0.2
73 x0.1
74+ Significantly decreased

81d81e6b49012acb5a072b8d6717d0d1.png Starter packages

• Removed  d-grade.png D equipment and items from both packages (shots, jewelry, weapon and armor coupons) :
    • 7549bb9cf15f66a0726a6fbef0a4ad4a.png Starter Set for 95 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (No B-grade): 
      • Now contains 2 additional C-Grade weapon coupons;
      • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_c_i00.png 20.000 Soulshot C-Grade и 12.000 Blessed Spiritshot C-Grade;
      • br_ring_of_friendship_i00.pngMW Summon Bracelet  - 7 days limited;
      • yellow_def 32.jpg 4 Passive talismans.
    • 81d81e6b49012acb5a072b8d6717d0d1.png Unique Set for 125 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin:
      • Personal equipment B-grade:
        • weapon_hazard_bow_i01.png 1 top B-grade weapon with SA
        • armor_t68_u_i00.png 1 B-grade armor set of your choice 
        • accessary_necklace_of_black_ore_i00.png Jewelry set
      • Personal equipment C-grade:
        • weapon_homunkuluss_sword_i01.png 3 personal weapons with SA;
        • armor_t47_u_i00.png 2 personal armor sets of your choice;
        • accessary_ring_of_ages_i00.png C-grade jewelry;
      • Vitality items:
        • etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.pngpanel_sa.png 3 MW Pies - fully restores your Vitality;
        • br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.png 4 Vitality Replenishing potions;
        • br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.png 5 Vitality Maintaining potions;
      • Unique items:
        • br_wedding_ring_m_i00.png Blessed MW rind with special: BSoE и BSoR;
        • blackbird_cloak.png Cloak of the Stranger (+150 HP);
        • golden_lion_mount.pnghz_frame.png MW Mounting Bracelet;
      • Useful items:
        • br_ring_of_friendship_i00.pngMW Summon Bracelet - 7 days;
        • e19dd19e77024799bc7e0e01fc2368b0.png Autoloot Agathion - 30 days;
        • f46bcdd805d06ce3926910e2a7ed5f33.png Regeneration rune - 7 days;
        • Bookmark_book_i00_0.jpg MyTeleport Book;
        • Br_flag_of_bookmark_i00_0.jpg 3 MyTeleport Flags;
        • Bookmark_scroll_i00_0.jpg 10 MyTeleport Scrolls;
        • coupon_to_accessory.pngpanel_rare_acc.png Head accessory;
      • Shots:
        • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_c_i00.png 20000 Soulshot C-Grade, br_cash_pack_of_blessed_spiritshot_c_i00 12000 Blessed Spiritshot C-Grade; 
        • br_cash_pack_of_soulshot_b_i00.png 20000 Soulshot B-Grade, br_cash_pack_of_blessed_spiritshot_b_i00 10000 Blessed Spiritshot B-Grade.
      • Consumables:
        • etc_fruit_cocktail_i00.png 10 Sweet Fruit Cocktails;
        • etc_fruit_cocktail_i01.png 10 Fresh Fruit Cocktails;
        • ticket_i00.png 3 Extra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka;
        • ticket_i00.png 3 Extra Entrance Pass - Near Kamaloka;
        • ticket_i00.png 2 Extra Entrance Pass - Labyrinth of abyss;
        • etc_sb_transform_i00.pngpanel_star_n3.pngExtra Entrance Pass - Zaken;
        • 32_lifeforce.jpg 1 of each red talisman: Life Force, Maximum Clarity, Meditation;
        • yellow_def 32.jpg 1 of each yellow talisman: Attack, Defense, Speed and Regeneration;
        • br_cp_potion_i01.png 250 GHP, 250 GCP, 15 BSoE, 10 BSoR.

Some of you may ask: is it worth to buy starter set when it's 2 month after server launch?
Absolutely! Since we tried to make it relevant for every player, no matter if it's new player or player who already has character on our server. Starter set price is 6 times lower then original items, but with only one difference: items are personal.

a4e4765022eda1b4673057dda714c601.png Shops

butler.png Butler

• Talismans price changed:
    • family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin and 350.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena or 950.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
    • family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin and 150.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena or 500.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
  • etc_fruit_juice_glass_bottle_i11.png Bottle of souls - 5 souls:
    • 35 pcs. for 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
  • etc_fruit_juice_glass_bottle_i11.png Bottle of souls - 10 souls:
    • 25 pcs. for 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
  • Reduced price of br_vitality_day_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Rune:
    • 1 hour:
      • Old: 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • New: 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
    • 24 hours:
      • Old: 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • New: 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
    • 7 days:
      • Old: 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • New: 10 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
  • Class etc_badge_gold_i00.png change:
    • First:
      • Free;
    • Reduced cost for 2nd class:
      • Old:
        • 1.500.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
          or
        • 10 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
      • New:
        • 750.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
          or
        • 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
  • Reduced cost for etc_prefect_belt_i00.png Pets (level 55):
    • Old: 25 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • New: 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
  • Reduced cost for Etc imperial scepter i00 0.jpg Sub class scepters:
    • Old: 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin each (60 total);
    • New: 7 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin  each (28 total).

l2store.png L2 Store

• br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png Runes +50% for all levels (60 minutes):
    • Price: 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • Limit increased from 1 to 2 per day;
  • Added etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01.png Blessed SoR and etc_scroll_of_return_i01.png Blessed SoE;
  • Added etc_fruit_juice_glass_bottle_i11.png Bottle of Souls for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena and family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
  • Added etc_silver_bolt_i00.png Bolts;
  • Reduced price of br_vitality_day_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Rune:
    • 1 hour:
      • Old: 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • New: 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
    • 24 hours:
      • Old: 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • New: 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
    • 7 days:
      • Old: 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • New: 10 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
  • Fixed certain items description according to server concept.

website_icon.png Control panel

• Please note! Our website domain soon is going to be blocked forever. Now you can access our website here: l2e.global.
  • We also want to remind you:
    • Personal discount that increases when you replenish your balance;
    • You can purchase unique costumes.
      • viRUS_120_i00.png Winter Costume, and winter_weapon.png Winter Weapon available only during winter.

etc_pig_adena_i01.png Ivory Store

• Assortment and prices also have been changed according to server concept;
  • Added etc_fruit_juice_glass_bottle_i11.png Bottles of Souls.

etc_adena_i00.png Vendors

• New items in NPC traders assortment for etc_adena_i00.png Adena:
    • All d-grade.png D and c-grade.png C-Grade;
    • All d-grade.png D and  c-grade.pngC-Grade common.
  • Shadow weapons for Kamael now available in weapon shops;
  • Updated Luxury store assortment:
    • According to IL concept;
    • etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA;
    • All Low and Top b-grade.png B-Grade for etc_crystal_green_i00.png Crystals and etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
      Скрытый текст

armor_t66_u_i00.png Avadon Heavy set 

• 346 etc_crystal_red_i00.png Crystal (B-Grade);
      • 1038 etc_crystal_green_i00.pngCrystal (C-Grade);
      • 1.885.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.

shield_avadon_shield_i00.png Avadon Shield 

• 36 etc_crystal_red_i00.pngCrystal (B-Grade);
      • 109 etc_crystal_green_i00.pngCrystal (C-Grade);
      • 127.500 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
      • armor_t67_ul_i00.png Avadon Leather set
        • 291 etc_crystal_red_i00.pngCrystal (B-Grade);
        • 870 etc_crystal_green_i00.pngCrystal (C-Grade);
        • 1.605.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
      • armor_t59_ul_i00.png Avadon Robe Set
        • 2.605.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
      • armor_t64_u_i00.png Zubei Heavy Set
        • 346 etc_crystal_red_i00.pngCrystal (B-Grade);
        • 1038 etc_crystal_green_i00.pngCrystal (C-Grade);
        • 1.885.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
      • shield_shrnoens_shield_i00.png Zubei Shield 
        • 36 etc_crystal_red_i00.pngCrystal (B-Grade);
        • 109 etc_crystal_green_i00.pngCrystal (C-Grade);
        • 127.500 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
      • armor_t65_u_i00.png Zubei Light Set 
        • 1.605.00 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
      • armor_t56_u_i00.png Zubei Robe Set 
        • 1.605.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
      • armor_t71_ul_i00.png Doom Plate Set
        • 575 etc_crystal_red_i00.pngCrystal (B-Grade).;
        • 1730 etc_crystal_green_i00.pngCrystal (C-Grade).;
        • 7.500.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
      • shield_doom_shield_i00.png Doom Shield 
        • 60 etc_crystal_red_i00.pngCrystal (B-Grade);
        • 182 etc_crystal_green_i00.pngCrystal (C-Grade);
        • 450.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
      • armor_t72_ul_i00.png Doom Light Set
        • 483 etc_crystal_red_i00.pngCrystal (B-Grade);
        • 1449 etc_crystal_green_i00.pngCrystal (C-Grade);
        • 6.000.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
      • armor_t73_u_i00.png Doom Robe Set
      • armor_t68_u_i00.png BW Heavy Set
        • 575 etc_crystal_red_i00.pngCrystal (B-Grade);
        • 1730 etc_crystal_green_i00.pngCrystal (C-Grade);
        • 7.500.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
      • armor_t69_ul_i00.png Blue Wolf Light set 
      • armor_t70_u_i00.png Blue Wolf Robe Set
        • 6.000.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.

accessary_ring_of_black_ore_i00.png Black Ore Ring 

• 47 etc_crystal_red_i00.pngCrystal (B-Grade);
      • 142 etc_crystal_green_i00.pngCrystal (C-Grade);
      • 271.500 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.

accessary_earing_of_black_ore_i00.png Black Ore Earring

• 70 etc_crystal_red_i00.pngCrystal (B-Grade);
      • 212 etc_crystal_green_i00.pngCrystal (C-Grade);
      • 407.250 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.

accessary_necklace_of_black_ore_i00.png Black Ore Necklace

• 93 etc_crystal_red_i00.pngCrystal (B-Grade);
      • 283 etc_crystal_green_i00.pngCrystal (C-Grade);
      • 543.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
  • Bolts d-grade.png D - s-grade.png S-Grade, empty blank_glass_bottle_i00.pngBottle of Souls (1000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena)
  • Pet managers now sell top equipment for Great Wolf ;
  • Pet equipment exchange system has been improved
    Скрытый текст

For example, if Weapon_A costs 1kk, Weapon_B costs 2.5kk and you want improve Weapon_A to Weapon_B = (2.5кк - 1кк) х 1.15 = 1.5кк х 1.15кк = 1.725кк

Weapon: 

• 2.161.770 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
    • 4.104.810 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
    • 5.796.690 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
    • 11.449.170 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
    • 21.311.340 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.

Armor: 

• 1.202.670 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
    • 2.418.450 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
    • 3.751.530 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
    • 8.054.370 etc_adena_i00.png Adena;
    • 17.003.670 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.
  • etc_summon_wolf_r_01.png Now you can evolve your Great Wolf into Fenrir.
    • Fenrir deals normal damage to players;
    • Wolves with custom skins do not require upgrade since they have Fenrir stats.

image.png Miscellaneous 

• We've increased amount of available Boxes to 2 + 2.
    • 2 Boxes available for everyone and you can load +2 Boxes with Premium Accounts.
  • For Etc_bloodpledge_point_i00_0.jpg Castle and Fortress owners one daily instance dungeon becomes available:
    • Reset: every day at 6:30 AM;
    • Access: personal cooldown;
    • Raid Boss levels and rewards will improve as server evolves, keeping rewards relevant:
      • Early Gracia:  armor_t76_ul_i00.png Low and armor_t84_ul_i00.png Top a-grade.png A-Grade armor, accessary_phoenixs_necklace_i00.png jewelry, etc_codex_of_giant_i03.png consumables. 
  • Access to accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad for all characters level 66 or above;
  • Reduced re-use delay for br_cp_potion_i01.png CP Potion (3 types) from 2 to 1.5 seconds;
  • Updated NPC image.png Blacksmith Pushkin services:
    • Adding Special Ability to any b-grade.png B and a-grade.png A-Grade;
    • Unsealing any b-grade.png B and a-grade.png A-Grade;
    • Creating dualsword c-grade.png C, b-grade.png B and a-grade.png A-Grade, including common c-grade.png C-Grade dualswords;
  • Event items will no longer drop from monsters (Xmas_present_i00_0.jpg socks, 7c3e629bd35b1e1b5c41c89d8645.jpg  Christmas tree parts). NPC emma.png Emma will still be in towns;
  • Added new material icon -  varnish.png Varnish;
  • Many other changes and improvements.

We wish you good luck 🐓. We also want to remind you that new GF stage will come approximately on January 20!

Dear friends,

HHCbxMB.png Kamael came in with a breath of fresh air for the game and level of hype around this event is incredible. Many players are inspired and motivated to play with a new classes, a lot of new characters filled locations starting from level 40.
Players online peak on the Kamael update day was almost 7.000, with average online 6.000+
Thank you for choosing us. Have a nice game!

But let's call it rehearsal before transition to the next stage - GF.
We keep on working and prepared new Update with another portion of Patch Notes, divided into two parts. One part is about what is already been implemented, the other one is pre-announce of update that will go live on January 21.

🗓️ Update 21.01

• Rates
    • EXP rates will be increased. You will be able to level up your characters up to level 78.
  • Skills
    • Skills will now work according to MasterWork concept for GF stage.
  • Shops
    • family_coin_i00.pngButler;
    • l2store.png L2Store;
    • etc_crystal_red_i00.png Luxury Shop;
    • etc_adena_i00.pngRegular vendors.
  • Locations
    • Silent Valley;
    • Isle of Prayer and Chromatic Highlands (during the first week after launch);
    • Ancient City Arcan.
  • Instance-zones
    • Twins.png Twins;
    • Instance-zones chain Baylor.png Baylor.
  • Epic Bosses
    • Frintezza.png Frintezza;
    • Antharas.png Antharas.
  • Events
    • Fortune teller (only for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena).

Already implemented

• image.png Rates
    • Experience rates for levels 72-74 will be increased by 10 times: х0.1 => х1, х0.01 => х0.1

Now:

Level XP from monsters XP from bosses
      71 х1 х1
      72 х0.1 х0.2
      73 х0.05 х0.1
      74+ х0.01 х0.02

Jan. 17, after Olympiad games:

Level XP from monsters XP from bosses
      71 х1 х1
      72 х1 х2
      73 х1 х1
      74 х0.1 х0.2
      75+ х0.01 х0.02

• weapon_the_bow_of_hero_i01.png Hero Weapons
    • PvE damage bonus increased from 20% to 40%;
    • Keep in mind that weapons stats will be increased on the next stage (according to server concept).
  • Zaken.png Epic Bosses
    • Epic bosses parameters Orfen.png Orfen, Core.png Core, Queen Ant.png Queen Ant, Zaken.png Zaken increased:
      • HP +15%;
      • P/M.Def +10%.
    • Note! Epic bosses Orfen.png Orfen and Core.png Core will leave game world on January 20 and will come back in instance-zone versions on January 27.
  • relog_ofline.png Client improvements
    • Added more variations of icons for saved locations in bookmark_book_i00.png /myteleport;
      Скрытый текст

new_my_tp.png

• Revamped Grand Olympiad arenas. Removed annoying objects;
    • New option in E-Global Options -> Alt Press Lock Move. When disabled, character will be able to move with Alt held.;
    • Now Spellbooks in image.png Item Broker are moved to the separate search section.
  • image.png Castles and fortresses 
    • Fixed White Sands Fortress. Now it's available for sieges.
      • Two more forts will be added soon. Stay tuned
    • We also want to remind you about daily dungeons in  Fortresses (from level 60) and Castles (from level 70):
      • Instance zone now available for multiple parties - no more queues;
      • Instance zone cooldown is personal;
      • Adjusted bosses level and respawn window;
      • Drop and XP significantly increased.
  • image.png NPC
    • Added mount card exchange option at NPC rylai.png Rylai:
      • For example, if you have grifin.pngPart of Griffin, but you want to collect time_hell.pngPart of Tame Hell - you can exchange them at 1:1 ratio for 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
    • Do not forget that you can exchange  b-grade.png B-Grade weapons at Blacksmith of Mammon, physical weapons can only be exchanged for physical, same rules for magical weapons.
      • More information about weapons exchange here;
    • NPC Pushkin provides some mammon services:
      • Unsealing a-grade.png A-Grade;
      • Unsealing Foundation equipment;
      • Creating Foundation items with etc_warding_orb_green_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - A;
      • Creating dualswords, up to a-grade.png A-Grade
  • image.png Misc
    • NPC emma.png Emma will leave game world on January 21. Do not forget to exchange your tree parts and get your hat upgraded. 
    • Fixed Clan Hall doors in Heine. Now they close and open correctly;
    • Changed skill0254.png Спойл in certain locations.
      • Spoil lists are different for different patches. On IL it will be 20%, and may be completely removed on GF. Since we are making our own MasterWork product, spoil will always work according to our knowledge base. Before you google something, first check our wiki.
    • A lot of work made on our game image.png Updater, current version is 18.0.0:
      • Account sorting. Now you can reorder saved accounts;
      • Light Patch now can be toggled. When activated, it will be installed automatically after update.
      • Optimization improvements.

tw-mem-en.png

Date: 22.01
Time: 20:00 - 22:00 server time
Participation: visit Mercenary Captain and register

Dear friends!

Territory Wars will take place this Saturday (22.01), Territory Wars sign up is already available. 
Note: participation in Territory Wars will not require a castle owned by your clan.

Etc badge black i00 0.jpg General

To participate in TW you will need to choose a territory you are going to fight for and visit NPC Mercenary Captain in this town. To sign up choose following lines:

1. Territory Registration and Information;
  2. Merc. Sing Up.
      Reveal hidden contents

Information for clans and leaders

• As a clan leader you can sign up your entire clan for a certain territory at once. You will need to visit NPC Mercenary Captain in a town you want to fight for and choose following lines:
    • Territory Registration and Information;
    • Clan Sing Up.
  • If you own a castle, your clan will be automatically signed for castle's territory defense. Other clan member won't be able to sign for other territories.

🕙 When

• Territory Wars will automatically start:
    • Date: Saturday, 22.01;
    • Time: 20:00 - 22:00 server time (19:00 - 21:00 CET).

Important

• Any character can register for any territory at NPC Mercenary Capitan.
  • Any character above level 40 can participate.
    • Note! You need to be at least level 60 to complete TW quests and get territory badges as reward. 
  • Registration will be closed in 2 hours before TW start;
  • Members of a clan that owns a castle will have territory stat bonuses even if territory ward is moved to another territory.
    • Note! Bonus will not be doubled if you still own territory ward.
  • Wards cannot be carried out of Combat Siege Zone.
    • If a character that carries ward leaves Combat Zone for more than 15 seconds, ward will disappear.
  • You won't be able to invite characters to your clan one hour before TW start and for the entire event.
  • Resurrection type skills will not work in Combat Zones during Territory Wars.
    • Please note!  skill0247.png Build Headquarters,  skill0247.png Outpost Construction or Crystals in Castles will not affect Resurrection skills. etc_charm_of_courage_i05.pngCharm of Courage - will work as intended;
    • When a character is dead, it can be teleported to outpost, flag or castle without any restrictions.
  • Fortresses will not be a part of TW, territory catapults will not spawn as well.
  • To become Skill1323 0.jpg Noblesse you will need to collect 50 Etc badge black i00 0.jpg Territory Badges (instead of 100).
  • Etc badge black i00 0.jpg Territory Badge store has been updated: 
    • etc_codex_of_giant_i03.png Giant's Codex - Mastery - 25 Etc badge black i00 0.jpg (instead of 80)
    • etc_scroll_of_return_i01.png 10 Blessed Scroll of Escape - 2.500.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena и 1 Etc badge black i00 0.jpg (instead of 40 for 1 BSoE);
    • etc_super_hp_potion_i05.png Territory Health Recovery Potion - 1 Etc badge black i00 0.jpg (instead of 8);
    • Accessary healer circlet i00 0.jpg Accessories - 8 Etc badge black i00 0.jpg (instead of 80);
    • Jewelry a-grade.png A-gr:
      • accessary_inferno_ring_i00.png Earth Protection Ring  - 60 Etc badge black i00 0.jpg;
      • accessary_inferno_earing_i00.png Protection Earring  - 90 Etc badge black i00 0.jpg;
      • accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.png Darkness Protection Necklace  - 120 Etc badge black i00 0.jpg.
    • Jewelry s-grade.png S-80 gr:
      • accessory_ring_of_domi_protection_i00.pn Earth Royal Guard Ring  - 80 Etc badge black i00 0.jpg;
      • accessory_earring_of_domi_protection_i00 Guard Earring  - 120 Etc badge black i00 0.jpg;
      • accessory_nectklace_of_domi_protection_i Darkness Royal Guard Necklace  - 160 Etc badge black i00 0.jpg.
    • Boxes with belts a-grade.png A and s-grade.png S-gr - 35 Etc badge black i00 0.jpg (instead of 70);
    • You can also exchange your Etc badge black i00 0.jpg Territory Badges for Badges of any other territory:
      • etc_badge_black_i00.png Gludio Territory Badge = etc_badge_black_i00.png Dion Territory Badge + 350.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena or family_coin_i00.png Master Coin.

image.png Other

• Visit NPC Scorpio in Aden town to purchase useful combat items:
    • etc_penalty_recovery_i00.pngRecovery Spellbook for Combat Use - 14 image.png Fame;
    • etc_super_cp_potion_i00.pngblue_tab.pngBattle CP Recovery Potion - 40 image.png Fame;
    • etc_super_hp_potion_i00.pngblue_tab.pngBattle Health Recovery Potion - 14 image.png Fame;
    • etc_super_mp_potion_i00.pngblue_tab.pngBattle Mana Recovery Potion - 92 image.png Fame.
      • We want to remind you that image.png Fame can be purchased at NPC butler.png Butler for family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin and NPC advent.png Adventurers' Guide for etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin.
  • You can also purchase etc_charm_of_courage_i05.png Charm of Courage for different levels at NPC Ralford in Ivory Tower. Price from 17.000 to 130.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.

image.png Castle Sieges

• Monday, January 23
    • ☀️ Day (16:00-18:00 server time):
      • Gludio;
      • Dion;
      • Oren;
      • Aden;
      • Schuttgart.

• 🌙 Evening (20:00 - 22:00 server):
      • Giran;
      • Innadril;
      • Goddard;
      • Rune.

Show them who is the boss of a territory! Good luck!

Date: 21.01.22
Time: from 17:00 to 19:00 server time 

Dear players!

We are happy to inform you about transition our MasterWork to Gracia stage. Transition will take place on January 25th. 
This update will bring new instance zones, new important and valuable items, you will be able to develop your character much easier with many items adjustments to match current stage. This and more in patch notes below!

Server will be restarted and update will go live on 21.01.22 from 17:00 to 19:00 server time

Etc exp point i00 0.jpg Rates

• Now it's much easier to get XP:
    Level XP from monsters XP from Bosses
    1-39 х7 х6
    40-51 х7 => х5 х5
    52-59 х5 => х3 х4
    60-71 х3 => х1 х3
    72-77 х1 х2
    78 х1 х1
    79 х0.1 х0.3
    80+ х0.01 х0.02

Accessory ring of baium i00 0.jpg Epic Bosses

• Following Epic Bosses are leaving game world:
    • Orfen.png Orfen and Core.png Core.
      • Note! Bosses will come back in their instance-zone versions soon.

• Epic Bosses image.png Queen Ant, image.png Zaken, image.png Baium stats have been significantly increased according to server concept as well as the rewards for slaying them!

• Изменения во времени появлении текущих Эпических Боссов:
    • image.png Baium
      • Respawn: 7 days (every Friday);
      • Time: 21:30 - 22:30.
    • image.png Zaken
      • Respawn: 3 days (not changed);
      • First spawn after transition: 24.01 (same day with Queen Ant);
      • Time: 20:30 - 21:00.
    • image.png Queen Ant
      • Respawn: 3 day (instead of 2);
      • First spawn after transition: 24.01 (same day with Zaken);
      • Time: 21:00 - 21:30.
        • Note! Relic Watcher will now reward you with 3 etc_fruit_juice_glass_bottle_i01.png Bottle of Queen Ant's Soul instead of 2.

• New Epic Bosses
    • image.png Antharas
      • New epic boss enters the world!
        • Level: 80;
        • Respawn time: 21:00 - 22:00 server time;
        • Respawn: 7 days (every Wednesday).
          • First spawn: February, 2nd.
        • Drop:
          • A and S гр. equipment;
          • accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.pngEarring of Antharas  - 100%;
          • 1 Protection book of each type with 100% chance;
          • 2 Will books of each type with 100% chance.
    • image.png Frintezza
      • New epic boss enters the world!
        • Level: 80;
        • Respawn: 21:00 - 22:00 server time;
        • Respawn: 7 days (every Friday).
          • First spawn: February, 4th.
        • Drop:
          • A and S гр. equipment;
          • accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i00.pngFrintezza's Necklace  - 100%;
          • 1 Protection book of each type with 100% chance;
          • 1 or 2 Will books of each type with 100% chance.

etc_map_yellow_i00.png Locations

• Isle Of Prayer and Chromatic Highlands
    • Note! Dropped etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones will be disabled for inserting into weapons or armors for about a week;
      • Now you will be able to kill monsters with up to 5 characters in a group without warder panthers being spawnedТ;
      • Number of monsters is increased.
    • Monsters parameters (HP, Defenses, Attack, levels, XP, drop etc) changed to match MasterWork 2020 final form. 
  • Silent Valley
    • Monsters stats and drop will work according to Gracia Final;
  • Ancient Arcan City 
    • New instances can be found in this city as well as other instance zones. Teleport to Arcan City will be added to every gatekeeper. 
  • Other locations
    • Certain locations will get updates.
      • What is being changed: 
        • Spoil, Life Stones drop, Stats, Monsters skills, attribute defenses. 
      • Remain unchanged: 
        • Drop: real items instead of common;
        • Monsters behavior and population .

Ticket i00 0.jpg Instance Zones

• card-bailor.png Baylor
    • New instance has been added, which is well known to the old-timers of our server - Baylor. The instance itself is included 3 corridors with mobs and at the end of each one you will find a Boss. As soon as you defeat each of the bosses, you can get to the main boss Baylor.
      Please note! Access to the main Boss will be closed until the server moves to the next stage - Gracia Final. Only through the killing of the Instance-Boss by the whole server you will open the HellBound Isle location. When the entire server will kill 1000 Bosses - a portal will appear in Heine town, which will allow you to get to the HB.

• Added new Daily Quest to NPC advent.png Adventurers' Guide.
      • On a successful Baylor kill you will also get Chest of Dark Soul that contains Immortal jewelry pieces:
        • Etc_r1_ring_piece_0.jpg Piece of Immortal Ring - 1-2 pcs.
        • Etc_r1_earring_piece_0.jpg Piece of Immortal Earring - 1-2  pcs.
        • Etc_r1_necklace_piece_0.jpg Piece of Immortal Necklace - 1 pcs.
      • Stats:
        • R1_ring_i00_0.jpg Immortal Ring 60 M Def Item_grade_S.gif
        • R1_earring_i00_0.jpg Immortal Earring 79 M Def Item_grade_S.gif
        • R1_necklace_i00_0.jpg Immortal Necklace 106 M DefItem_grade_S.gif
      • This jewelry also provides additional bonuses:
        • Paralysis resistance;
        • Sleep resistance;
        • Hold/root resistance;
        • Stun/shock resistance;
        • Fear resistance.
          • With 2 identical items equipped only one will provide additional bonuses. 
      • Exchanging pieces:
        • 5 Etc_r1_ring_piece_0.jpg Piece of Immortal Ring + accessory_tateossian_ring_i00.png Tateossian Ring = R1_ring_i00_0.jpg Immortal Ring;
        • 7 Etc_r1_earring_piece_0.jpg Piece of Immortal Earring + accessory_tateossian_earring_i00.png Tateossian Earring = R1_earring_i00_0.jpg Immortal Earring;
        • 10 Etc_r1_necklace_piece_0.jpg Piece of Immortal Necklace + accessory_tateossian_necklace_i00.png Tateossian Necklace = R1_necklace_i00_0.jpg Immortal Necklace.
      • You can also exchange pieces 2 to 1:
        • Etc_r1_ring_piece_0.jpg Piece of Immortal Ring x1 = Piece of Immortal Earring x2 или Piece of Immortal Necklace x2;
        • Etc_r1_earring_piece_0.jpg Piece of Immortal Earring x1 = Piece of Immortal Ring x2 или Piece of Immortal Necklace x2;
        • Etc_r1_necklace_piece_0.jpg Piece of Immortal Necklace x1 = Piece of Immortal Ring x2 или Piece of Immortal Necklace x2.
      • Please note! To upgrade to accessory_ring_of_core_i00.png Ring of Core and accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.png Earring of Orfen when you collect enough core_fragment.png Core \ orfen_fragment.png Orfen's Soul Fragment you will need immortal jewelry.
    • Requirements and other:
      • Group of 7-9 characters;
      • Level: 73-85;
      • Drop: S gr. weapons, armor, jewelry. Soul Crystal upgrade 10->13. Attribute Stones, enchant scrolls A and S grade.
      • Difficulty: high.
      • Reset: Tue, Thu, Sat;
    • Only 3 bosses will be available on Jan 21:
      • Coral Garden, RB Tears (78 lvl);
      • Steam Corridor, RB Kechi (78 lvl);
      • Emeral Squaer, RB Darnel (78 lvl).
      • Please note! Monsters and Bosses power reduced until complete Gracia Final update is implemented, but instance-zone difficulty is still high.
    • Instance Boss Baylor himself will be available after complete  Gracia Final update, after 1000 bosses will be killed HellBound isle will become available.
      • Players will be informed after every 100 bosses will be killed.
    • If you are not familiar with this instance zone, check out this video:
      Скрытый текст

• image.png Twins
    • Instance zone is now available. 
      • Level: 76;
      • Group: 7-9 characters;
      • Difficulty: medium;
      • Reset: daily;
      • Drops: books for learning certain skills for characters 79+.
    • Please note! We've also added Daily Quest to NPC advent.png Adventurers' Guide.
  • image.png Core and image.png Orfen  (will appear in about 2 weeks after transition)
    • New instance zone with 2 bosses, you can choose one to fight against.
      • Level: 76+;
      • Group: 7-9 characters;
      • Difficulty: medium;
      • Reset: Monday, Wednesday, Friday;
      • Rewards:
        • Successful completion of this instance zone is rewarded with certain amount of soul fragments. When you collect required amount of fragments, you will be able to exchange them for Epic Jewelry.
        • Note! To upgrade to accessory_ring_of_core_i00.png Ring of Core and accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.png Earring of Orfen when you collected core_fragment.png Core \ orfen_fragment.png Orfen's Soul Fragment you will need Immortal jewelry, that can be obtained from completing Baylor instance zone.
      • Completion:
        • After entering instance zone you will see two statues. Depending on what statue you choose, you will be moved to alternate dimension.
          • Orfen:
            Скрытый текст
            • You will be attacked by Ofren immediately, but she will be invulnerable to your attacks. You will need to defeat one of her guards (bosses) to remove her barrier. Killed boss will not only remove barrier from Orfen but also reduce her p.def or m.def.
              • Boss that reduces Orfen's p.def can be found to the right from her nest. 
              • Boss that reduces Orfen's m.def can be found to the left from her nest. 
            • Once one of two bosses is killed, Orfen will teleport to her nest and will be waiting for you to attack.
            • You should watch out for Riba, they will try to restore Orfen's HP.
          • Core:
            Скрытый текст
            • You will be teleported to the 3rd floor of Cruma Tower and see monsters running in the circles.
            • One of this monsters is carrying a key that you will need to open the door to Core. New monsters will spawn until you open the door.
              • Group leader will get a key when certain monster is slain.
            • In the Core hall you will see two guards to the left and right from Core.
            • Boss is protected with a barrier and won't take damage. To remove that barrier you will need to slay one of two guards. Killed boss will also reduce Core's p.def or m.def.
            • After one guard is killed, second will disappear and Core's barrier will be removed. Now you can start attack Core.
  • Etc shirts a i04 0.jpg Pailaka
    • New zone available: Pailaka - Injured Dragon.
    • In this zone you will get good amount of EXP.
      • Level: 73 – 77;
      • Duration: 60 мин.
    • XP rewards for the first two Pailaka instance zones have been increased.
      • Pailaka - Song of Ice and Fire:
        • Level: 35-45 (instead of 36-42)
        • Old:
          • 1.860.000 EXP;
          • 480.000 SP.
        • New:
          • 5.580.000 EXP;
          • 1.440.000 SP.
      • Pailaka - Devil's Legacy:
        • Level: 58-70 (instead of 61-67)
        • Old:
          • 4.010.000 EXP;
          • 1.235.000 SP.
        • New:
          • 12.030.000 EXP;
          • 4.705.000 SP.
  • image.png Instances in Fortress and Castle
    • Level of Bosses and monsters at Fortress has been increased by 3~5:
      • 65-74 => 70-77.
    • Level of Bosses and monsters at Castle has been increased by 1~2:
      • 71-80 => 73-81.

accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad

• Starting from the next period your characters will get scroll_of_verification_i00.pngOlympiad Token instead of etc_nobless_teleport_coupon_i00.pngNoblesse Gate Pass.
    • You won't be able to exchange etc_nobless_teleport_coupon_i00.pngNoblesse Gate Pass for scroll_of_verification_i00.pngOlympiad Token. Both stores will be available.
  • Minimum level required: 72.
    • Please note. Minimum level required will be increased to 75 for the next period.
  • Weapon the axe of hero i00 0.jpg Hero Weapons will have increased M.atk and P.atk starting from the next Grand Olympiad period.
  • Hero Skills
    • skill0395.png Heroic Miracle improved tp P.Def 5400, M.Def 4050;
    • Added skill1375.pngHeroic Grandeur and skill1376.pngHeroic Dread.
      • Please note! This two skills share cooldown.
    • Starting from the next Grand Olympiad period all heroes will be able to use skill1374.png Heroic Valor not only on their main class, but also on all their sub classes.
      • Note! Other Hero skills will be only available for main class.

skillraid.png Raid Bosses

• All Raid Bosses 80+ levels reduced to 80 (example: Gordon 87 => 80); 
  • Added 100% chance to drop 1-2 etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones from 80+ bosses;
  • S-gr equipment dropped from Epic Bosses, Instance Zones and Raid Bosses 80+ changed to unidentified;
  • card_devil_lilith.png Lilith and card_angel_anakim.png Anakim:
    • Levels increased from 75 to 78. Stats increased by 100%;
    • Updated drop list. Now will drop S-gr. weapons, etc_warding_orb_red_i00.png MasterWork Crystal А/S-gr.
  • Raid Bosses in Varka and Ketra for 4th and 5th alliance level quest:
    • Respawn: 8 + 0..4 hours.
  • Noblesse and Sub class bosses
    • Level of weapon_sprites_staff_i00.png Flame of Splendor Barakiel increased from 70 to 72.
    • Level of image.png Ghost Kabed, Barion, Karte and Verfa increased from 65 to 68:
  • Hero Rift
    • Boss respawn increased from 5 to 10 minutes (to avoid situations where boss can be killed twice);
    • Monster respawn decreased by 20~50%.

Etc box of adventure 1 i00 0.jpg Items

• IMPORTANT! etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones will be disabled for about a week after transition to Gracia.
    • You can drop and store items but can't use them.
  • Etc recipe black i00 0.jpg S-gr weapons and armor crafting materials value is set to default.
  • br_cash_rune_of_rp_i00.pngtoggle_all_panel.pngRune of Crystal level 5 24-hour limited period now will also work for S-gr. 
  • yellow_def 32.jpg Talismans now will have default effects
    • 32_maxclarity.jpg Red Talisman of Maximum Clarity: -100% skill MP consumption;
    • 32_lifeforce.jpg Red Talisman of Life Force: 100% HP and MP;
    • 32_divineprotection.jpg Blue Talisman - Divine Protection: 3600 P.Def and 2700 M.Def.
  • skill0755.pngProtection of Rune, skill0757.pngProtection of Alignment, skill0756.pngProtection of Elemental
    • Now can be learned by any character 79+ with 3rd class
    • skill0757.pngProtection of Alignment and skill0756.pngProtection of Elemental can be obtained from Epic Bosses and Instance zone bosses:
      • Core, Orfen, Baylor.
    • skill0755.pngProtection of Rune can be only obtained from Epic Bosses.
  • We also want to remind you that you can create Foundation items not only by crafting but also with etc_warding_orb_red_i00.png MasterWork Crystals. You can find detailed information regarding MW Crystals here .
  • Parameters increased:
    • accessary_ring_of_mana_i00.pngPioneers Ring - now provides 32 M.Def;
    • br_wedding_ring_f_i00.pngGreater MW Ring  - now provides  40 M Def;
    • br_wedding_ring_m_i00.pngBlessed MW Ring  - now provides 48 M Def;
    • Weapon the axe of hero i00 0.jpg Hero Weapons will have increased M.atk and P.atk starting from the next Grand Olympiad period.

family_coin_i00.pngStore

butler.png Butler and l2store.png L2Store

• New Clover is added to all shops assortment, reduced price for old Clovers
    • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-81 lvl (New)

• 1 pcs. = 10 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
      • 3 pcs. = 25 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
    • Please note! You can purchase Clovers on account CP store:
      • 10 pcs. = 75 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
    • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-52 lvl
      • 1 pcs. = 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (was 3);
      • 3 pcs. = 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (was 7).
    • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-64 lvl
      • 1 pcs. = 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (was 7);
      • 3 pcs. = 7 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (was 15).
    • br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Four-leaf Clover 1-76 lvl
      • 1 pcs. = 7 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (was 10);

3 pcs. = 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (was 25).

• Price of br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png EXP Rune +50% for levels 1-64 reduced:
    • 1 pc - 3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • 3 pcs - 7 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
  • New items in Bosses and Classes sections from Jan 27th:
    • etc_crystal_blue_i00.png Ice Crystal (3rd profession) for 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin and 1.000.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • etc_stone_gray_i00.png Divine Stone (3rd profession) for 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin and 2.500.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
  • New item etc_treasure_box_i04.pngpanel_2.pngBox with Extra Entrance Passes - Zaken: contains two passes (Low and High Zaken).
    • Price - 4 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
  • New items in Supplies
    • 25 etc_super_cp_potion_i05.png Elixir of CP (S-Grade) - 4 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • 15 etc_super_hp_potion_i05.png Elixir of Life (S-Grade) - 4 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin;
    • 10 etc_super_mp_potion_i05.png Elixir of Mental Strength (S-Grade) - 4 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
    • C/B/А-gr elixirs price reduced from  2/3/4 to 1/2/3 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
  • Reduced price of etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngcastle_tab.pngBlood Alliance:
    • 1 pc = 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (was 5);
    • 10 pcs = 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (was 40);
    • 50 pcs = 50 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (was 150).
  • To the  we've added SoE and BSoE
    • etc_scroll_of_return_i00.png SoE - 15.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • etc_scroll_of_return_i01.png BSoE - 150.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.

website_icon.png Control Panel (Web)

• All new items or updated prices also updated in CP Store.
    • Do not forget about personal discount on your Master Account.
  • Created Kamael, and you are dreaming about viRUS_132_i00.png Autumn Legendary Costume? We've added it for you but only for a limited time!
    • During the week (ends on Jan 28) you will be able to purchase this costume. 
      Скрытый текст

image.png

skill1527.png Skills

• Increased skill1323.png Noblesse Blessing casting time.
    • Now it's 0.7 seconds.
  • skill1505.png Sublime Self-Sacrifice improved
    • First skill level (character level 60) now will restore 350 MP;
      • Mana cost reduced to 55.
    • Second skill level (character level 74) now will restore 650 MP;
      • Mana cost reduced from 218 to 109.
    • Third skill level is unchanged.
  • Hero Skills
    • skill0395.png Heroic Miracle improved to P.Def 5400, M.Def 4050;
    • Added skill1375.pngHeroic Grandeur and skill1376.pngHeroic Dread.
      • Note! This two skills share cooldown according to MasterWork concept.
  • Skill3123 0.jpg Life Stone
    • All Item Skills from Etc mineral unique i03 0.jpg Life Stones will be upgraded to level 10.
  • skill1352.png Elements
    • Skills that use attributes will now work according to HF, instead of Interlude;
    • Passive and Active skills that use elements will works as intended;
    • Don't forget:
      • Weapons starting from С-gr. can be enchanted with Attribute up to 150 АТТ with stones and up to 300 with Crystals;
      • Armors С, B and A-gr. can be enchanted with Attribute up to 30 with stones and up to 60 with Crystals;
      • S-gr. armors can be enchanted with attribute up to 60 with stones and up to 120 with Crystals;
      • One armor piece can only contain single Attribute. Exception are full body armors that can contain two elements at the same time.
  • Removed etc_spell_books_assistance_i00.png Spellbooks for 1st and 2nd professions;
  • Amount of image.png SP required for skill enchanting reduced by 30%;
  • Judicator
    • Judicator can now be chosen to become your main class after completing 3rd class quest.
      • Note! This action cannot be undone. Once class is changed, you will not be able to restore your main class.
      • Restrictions! If you've participated in the Grand Olympiad, you won't be able to change your main class.
    • After main class is changed, you can participate in Olympiad Games as Judicator.
    • You will need to complete quest in order to change your main class ("Seeds of Chaos"):
      Скрытый текст
      • 1. Еalk to Hierarch Kekropus in the Kamael Village. Show him your Star Of Destiny Star Of Destiny (you get it from Fate's Whisper ques). He sends you to speak with the Wizard in Forest of the Dead .

2. Talk to the Mysterious Wizard Mysterious Wizard location on the map and in quest question select the option "What is it?".
        He sends you to hunt Needle Stakato Drone Needle Stakato Drone location on the map in Swamp of Screams area in order to get Black Echo Crystal Black Echo Crystal

3. When you get the quest item go back to the Mysterious Wizard Mysterious Wizard location on the map . He summons Katenar

4. Talk to Katenar. After some interesting chat with him he tells you to go and find Harkilgamed in Valley of the Saints.

5. You can't find Harkilgamed directly - first you need to find and speak with one Rock Rock location on the map in order to summon him

6. Talk to Harkilgamed. Now you go hunting the mobs as he said.
        7. Once you collect all 62 go back to the Rock Rock location on the map and talk to Harkilgamed again. After some quest chat screens he will send you to Hierarch Kekropus in the Kamael Villag (go there and speek with him).

8. Now you have to meet Mao Mao location on the map in Soul Harbor. He will teleport you to Mother Nornil.

9. Meet the last of the heroes Rodenpicula Rodenpicula location on the map in Nornil's Garden. She tells you many things and directs you to Mother Nornil Mother Nornil location on the map (the statue behind her).

10. After talking to Mother Nornil talk again with Rodenpicula to get her permission for special ritual.

11. She gives you permission so talk to Mother Nornil again.

12. Eh so much talking - now talk to Rodenpicula for last time.

• Note! You will need to complete Inspector 3rd class quest (Judicator) before changing your main class.
      • Attention! If you have at least 1 Olympiad Match in a current period, you will be only able to change your main class after Olympiad period end.

Etc question mark i00 0.jpg Miscellaneous

• Changes in image.png 3rd class quest:
    • Now etc_eyeball_i00.pngHalisha's Mark will drop to every character in a group
  • Now monsters cannot be pulled too far from their respawn territory. This will not affect pulling AoE farm type spots.
    • We also want to point out that pulling low level bosses to high level characters is defined as project rules violation. Monster will be immediately killed and player who is breaking the rules will be punished. This also can cause permanent ban.
  • Enchanting etc_soul_stone_i00.png Soul Crystals on Epic Bosses and Instance zones
    • Epic bosses:
      • Queen Ant.png Queen Ant, Zaken.png Zaken, Baium.png Baium
        • 10 => 11 => 12 => 13 = 100% chance
    • Instance zones
      • Zaken.png Low Zaken
        • 10 => 11 = 5% 
        • 11 => 12 = 3%
      • Zaken.png High Zaken:
        • 10 => 11 = 7%
        • 11 => 12 = 5%
        • 12 => 13 = 1.5%
      • Twins.png Twins:
        • 10 => 11 = 3% х2 RB
        • 11 => 12 = 2% х2 RB
        • 12 => 13 = 1% х2 RB
      • Baylor.png Baylor - chain:
        • Darnel, KechiTears
          • 10 => 11 = 35% 
          • 11 => 12 = 15%
          • 12 => 13 = 5%
        • Baylor:
          • 10 => 11 = 50% 
          • 11 => 12 = 25%
          • 12 => 13 = 10%
  • Quest Containing the Attribute Power is available, and quests Shadow Weapon now lasts for 15 minutes.
    • We want to remind you that according to the concept of MasterWork server, you will get 4 personal etc_fire_stone_i00.png Attribute Stones (instead of 2).
  • Number of macro.png Macro increased from 66 to 100.
  • After completing 2nd part of an Etc bloodpledge point i00 0.jpg Academy you will be rewarded with 2 etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngcastle_tab.pngBlood Alliance instead of one.
    • You will get 3 etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngcastle_tab.pngBlood Alliance total: 1 for the first part (second profession) and 2 for the second (reaching level 52).
    • Blood Alliance at NPC butler.png Butler:
      • 1 pc = 2 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (was 5);
      • 10 pcs = 15 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (was 40);
        • 50 pcs = 50 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin (was 150).

Etc quest account reward i00 0.jpg A look into the future

• Late January \ early February
    • Improved isle of Hellbound
      • Discovering new territories on Hellbound'a, S-grade armors quest, parts and essences;
    • New Epic Boss - Beleth;
    • New instance boss - Tiat;
    • Attribute stones (150+);
    • Dynasty equipment;
    • Locations updated (FoG, Stakato, Mithril Mines, Fields of Silence and Whispers, Giant Cave, Primeval Isle;
    • And a lot more!

A lot of unique players came to our server and daily online is still high for 3rd month straight!
We want to thank everyone for your trust, loyalty and contribution into server and MasterWork community development. We appreciate it and will continue to work hard to create a better server just for you! Thank you very much!

Due to the introduction of a large number of changes you will need to use image.png Updater and click on Full Check button.

Dear friends!

One week passed since we moved to Gracia stage on MasterWork! Some previously announced changes will be implemented after server restart on Thursday, 27.01.
We've also done some work on improvements and minor changes. More details below in patch notes 😉

Before we get to patch notes we want to mention one more thing. Many of you already noticed our new Loading Screen made by our team.
Here is the image in full size if you want to download it and set as desktop background 😀

kama_promo.jpg

skillraid.png Monsters and Raid Bosses

• Now monsters can't be pulled too far from their spawn area. This won't affect usual AoE spots farming.
    • This restrictions only applied to monsters from Ketra and Varka;
    • Raid Bosses below level 65 cannot be pulled too far.
    • Third class quest monsters cannot be pulled too far from spawn areas;
    • Please note that pulling low level Raid Bosses close to high level characters (during evening events in particular) is considered as project rules violation. Multiple warnings may cause permanent ban.

image.png Items

• etc_fire_stone_i00.png Now you can insert Attribute Stones into your equipment !
  • Note! Attribute additional damage calculations work according to High Five (not Gracia);
      Reveal hidden contents
  • family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin maximum price changed:
    • Buy: 270.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • Sell: 285.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
  • Grade of  Weapon the axe of hero i00 0.jpg Hero Weapons changed from b-grade.png B-Grade to a-grade.png A-Grade;
  • Added correct description to Foundation items, S-Grade jewelry in particular;
  • Added frames to the most items and materials recipe icons (starting from b-grade.png B-Grade to s-grade.png S-80 Grade) to help you easily indicate recipes;
  • We also want to remind you that on MasterWork chances of getting pin_i03.png Top-Grade Magic Pin and pouch_i03.png Top-Grade Magic Pouch was significantly increased. Now this items are much easier to get;
  • Fixed etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA description for certain items. 
  • Added new option to NPC Pushkin. Now you can polish and unseal s-grade.png S-Grade jewelry.
    • Note! In order to get Immortal jewelry you will need not only parts you usually get from killing Baylor.png Baylor, but also accessory_tateossian_ring_i00.png Tateossian jewelry:
      • 5 Etc_r1_ring_piece_0.jpg Piece of Immortal Ring + accessory_tateossian_ring_i00.png Tateossian Ring = R1_ring_i00_0.jpg Immortal Ring;
      • 7 Etc_r1_earring_piece_0.jpg Piece of Immortal Earring + accessory_tateossian_earring_i00.png Tateossian Earring = R1_earring_i00_0.jpg Immortal Earring;
      • 10 Etc_r1_necklace_piece_0.jpg Piece of Immortal Necklace + accessory_tateossian_necklace_i00.png Tateossian Necklace = R1_necklace_i00_0.jpg Immortal Necklace;
      • Level of enchantment of Tateossian jewelry will be lost.
  • NPC Pushkin now also can add etc_warding_orb_red_i00.png MasterWork Crystal to s-grade.png S-Grade equipment.
    • Note! When upgraded to Foundation item will keep it's features:
      • Enchant;
      • Attribute;
      • {PvP} upgrade;
      • Augmentation.
    • If you want to know how many etc_warding_orb_red_i00.png MW Crystals to upgrade an item - visit our Wiki.
  • Quest Containing the Attribute Power in Rune that rewards you with etc_fire_stone_i00.png Attribute Stones has been fixed and now works correctly.
    • Quest information;
    • Do not forget that you will get 4 personal etc_fire_stone_i00.png Attribute Stones of your choice (instead of 2 stones);
    • Quest item image.png Attribute Master Yin's Sword duration was increased from 10 to 15 minutes.
  • Infinite accessory_santas_cap_i00.png Santa Hats will be removed from the game.

image.png Instance Zones

• Access to Baylor.png Baylor was enabled a bit earlier than was planned. We've decided to not roll back characters that managed to enter instance, we enabled Baylor for everyone instead.
    • Please note:
      • Since instance zone Baylor.png Baylor was enabled earlier than it was planned, we've increased required number of Baylor killed to open Hellbound was increased to 1500 (up from 1000);
        • Note! This will not affect approximate time. This was made to compensate early access to  Baylor.png Baylor;
      • Characters that managed to enter Baylor instance zone did not get any advantage: all image.png Crystals disappear upon entering zone;
      • If you are missing specific image.png Crystal - you can exchange it for the one you need at NPC Pona in Luxury Shop (Giran) for 2 other crystals or crystal of any color + 5 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin.
  • Reward for completing Daily Quests Baylor.png Baylor and Twins.png Twins improved.
  • Instance zones in Etc bloodpledge point i00 0.jpg Fortresses and Etc bloodpledge point i00 0.jpg Castles now only available for clan members of a clan that owns it.

image.png Other

• All Heroes will be able to use skill1374.png Heroic Valor ability not only on their main class but also on their sub classes.
  • Minimum level requirement to participate in accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad games changed to level 72
    • Now you will get scroll_of_verification_i00.png Olympiad Token instead of etc_nobless_teleport_coupon_i00.png Noblesse Gate Pass.
      • You won't be able to exchange etc_nobless_teleport_coupon_i00.png Noblesse Gate Pass for scroll_of_verification_i00.png Olympiad Token. Both currency stores will be available.
    • accessory_necklace_of_hero_i00.pngpvp_tab.pngOlympiad Jewelry will become available after this Grand Olympiad period.
  • We want to remind you that SP required to enchant skills was reduced. Useful info:
    • How to getetc_codex_of_giant_i00.png Giant's Codex:
      • star.png Achievements (76 and 79 levels, 3 profession and other);
      • mail_2.png Daily Quests (70-74, 75-79);
      • Etc bloodpledge point i00 0.jpg Instance zones in Fortresses and Castles
      • accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Grand Olympiad etc_nobless_teleport_coupon_i00.png Noblesse Gate Pass or scroll_of_verification_i00.png Olympiad Token).
    • Skill enchanting chances:
        Reveal hidden contents
  • Do not forget that etc_map_yellow_i00.png Isle of Prayer and Chromatic Highlands has been significantly improved like on the first MasterWork launch, and after transition to Gracia. Do not miss your chance to get important items and level your chracter.

Dear friends!

We've prepared another portion of updates for you. Detailed information below in patch notes 😉

📈 Stats

On MasterWork gap between players is not that big as it used to be on classic servers. 
More characters stay relevant and don't become outsiders. However, the race goes on and thanks to various bonuses and the general idea - you can always reach the maximum and become leader!

You doubt it? Check this out!

• Active characters 72+ on the server: 4.659 characters (past 24 hours): 
    • 72 - 916 = 19%;
    • 73 - 674 = 14%;
    • 74 - 740 = 16%;
    • 75 - 647 = 14%;
    • 76 - 669 = 14%;
    • 77 - 476 = 10%;
    • 78 - 321 = 7%;
    • 79 - 216 = 4%.
  • Which means:
    • Characters 72 - 75 = 2977 total, which is 63%;
    • Characters 72 - 76 = 3646 total, which is 77%.

image.png

We don't include new players that start playing on MasterWork every day and players who did not reach level 72 yet, but still playing and actively trade or take part in any events relevant to their level. This kind of players form groups, clans and have their impact on server development in a social way. 
Don't judge yourselves if you are not in top 4%. If you are close to getting your 3rd profession, you are already a part of TOP players!

🗓️ Events schedule

• Wednesday, February 2nd:
    • Antharas.png Antharas (new): 21:00 - 22:00;
    • Zaken.png Zaken: 20:30 - 21:00;
    • Queen Ant.png Queen Ant: 21:00 - 21:30.

• Friday, February 4th
    • Frintezza.png Frintezza (new): 20:30 - 21:30;
    • Baium.png Baium: 21:30 - 22:30.

• Saturday, February 5th:
    • etc_badge_black_i00.png Territory Wars: 20:00 - 22:00;
    • Zaken.png Zaken: 20:30 - 21:00;
    • Queen Ant.png Queen Ant: 21:00 - 21:30.

• Sunday, February 6th:
    • skill0246.png Day Sieges: 16:00 - 18:00.
      • Gludio;
      • Dion;
      • Oren;
      • Aden;
      • Schuttgart.
    • skill0246.png Evening Sieges: 20:00 - 22:00.
      • Giran;
      • Innadril;
      • Goddard;
      • Rune.

skillraid.png Epic Bosses and Instance Zones

• Epic Bosses levels and parameters has been increased:
    • Queen Ant.png Queen Ant and Zaken.png Zaken- 78;
    • Baium.png Baium - 78;
    • Antharas.png Antharas и Frintezza.png Frintezza - 78 
  • Due to common bug with instance Boss Tears from Baylor.png Baylor chain we've added damage cap that you can deal to the boss -  20.000 damage.
    • Please note! All damage that exceeds this number won't count.

skill1527.png Skills

• Ability skill1418.pngpanel_2.pngSub-Class Ability – Barrier now will not replace other sub class ability skill0110.pngpanel_2.pngSub-Class Ability – Defense.
    • We've also made some adjustments for sub class abilities description.
  • Reduced reuse time for etc_cp_potion_i01.png CP potions of all types from 1.5 seconds to 1 second (default value is 0.66);
  • Cooldown of br_skill0444_a.png Sweeper Festival reduced from 8 to 5 seconds;
  • Skills of Bladedancer\Spectral Dancer has been improved and now can be used with a weapon of any type:
    • skill0408.png Demonic Blade Dance;
    • skill0084.png Poison Blade Dance;
    • skill0765.png Dance of Blade Storm.
  • Added new enchant route for shadow_32.pngRhythm of Shadows - penalty.
    • +1 - 48%;
    • +2 - 46%;
    • +3 - 43%;
    • +4 - 41%;
    • +5 - 39%;
    • +6 - 36%;
    • +7 - 34%;
    • +8 - 32%;
    • +9 - 29%;
    • +10 - 27%;
    • +11 - 25%;
    • +12 - 22%;
    • +13 - 20%;
    • +14 - 18%;
    • +15 - 15%.

image.png Items

• br_escape_scroll_i00.png SoE and etc_scroll_of_return_i01.png BSoE Ancient Arcane City now can be used by characters in PK state.

image.png Other

• Improved WASD-Cherry-MX-Keycap-Set-WASD-Keyboards WASD movement system.
  •  We are always monitoring situation in the game, characters development and their impact on  "daily" and Olympiad in particular. Currently we are working on some changes towards improvements of this game aspects;
  • Baylor.png Baylor in instance zone is killed very frequently which means Hellbound will be available very soon;
    • We want to remind you about unique Hellbound quest on MasterWork that will allow you to obtain upgrades for S-grade equipment and also get access to Dynasty equipment in future. 
      • Reworked Hellbound trust level quest.
        • First level and etc_letter_white_i00.pngBasic Caravan Certificate - standart;
        • Second level and etc_letter_white_i00.png Standard Caravan Certificate has been changed.
          • After you bring 30 etc_ketra_friendship_2_i00.png Mark of Betrayal and 60 etc_claw_i00.png Scorpion Poison Stinger - you will get special item image.png Soul Core Containing Evil Spirit, it is required to summon one of the bosses: Ranku, Demon Prince and Darion.
          • NPC Mystical Spirit - is a portal where you can summon bosses, you can find it in Refugee Camp on Hellbound Isle. Bosses have 4 to 5 hours respawn time and require image.png Soul Core Containing Evil Spirit to summon them.
          • After a boss was summoned image.png Soul Core Containing Evil Spirit will not disappear from your inventory, it can be used until you slay all required bosses for your quest.
          • Raid Bosses will spawn at random which means that the same boss can spawn multiple times in a row.
            • Raid Bosses will drop useful items but not equipment. By killing the boss you may obtain chest_of_dark_soul.png Chest with Life Stone, familybox_ench.png Enchanted MW Box, etc_old_evil_book_i00.png Ancient Tome of the Demon, etc_fire_stone_i00.pngAttribute Stones.
          • When you kill the boss you will get special quest items:
            • image.png Radiant Soul of Monster Spirit (Proof of Darion death);
            • image.png Shining Soul of Monster Spirit (Proof of Demon Prince death);
            • image.png Glittering Soul of Monster Spirit (Proof of Ranku death).
          • After you collect all three items, talk to NPC Hude and you will get etc_letter_white_i00.png Standard Caravan Certificate.
            • This item allows you to purchase items required for S-grade equipment upgrades and also etc_lesser_potion_red_i00.png Caravaner's Remedy, which protects your character from heat on Hellbound and also can be used in Olympiad matches.
        • Obtaining of etc_letter_white_i00.png Premium Caravan Certificate will not be changed, however will be available later.
    • If you have etc_letter_white_i00.png Standard Caravan Certificate, you can purchase special item that upgrades S-grade armor to it's class-related version with extra stats.
      • Example:
        • Gaining stats for a certain class. armor_t89_ul_i00.png Draconic Leather Armor can be upgraded to class-related version (classes that have Light Armor Mastery):
          • armor_t89_ul_i00.png Draconic Leather Armor [Bow Master]
          • Please note! After an item is upgraded to Archer Mastery other classes won't be able to equip this armor piece.
        • Detailed info about upgraded sets on our Wiki.

New instance zones, locations and many other changes are coming soon.
Thank you for staying with us 😉

New art drawing is in process, since you have shown genuine interest in it 🙃
image.png

img FAST-CHECK-PLEASE img
Yep, this is bonus code 🙃

Dear friends!

Few days since last update but we already have something new for you, so let's get to patch notes 🙃

Note! Some of listed updates will be implemented during next 24 hours, some of changes has been already implemented today and some may be added later this week. To update your game client and download all latest files you should use Fast Check with image.png Updater.
New updates may cause "Disable Right-click on Mouse" to be disabled. If you are using this option, just re enable it in options menu:
General Menu (Alt+X) -> Options -> Configure ->  check_box_2.pngDisable Right-Click on Mouse
image.png

plus.png Features

Starting from the first MasterWork we've added a lot of features and updates to make the game more comfortable. MasterWork ll brought new updates for client and server and now we have pretty long list of updated stuff like:

• Different currency displayed in a separate inventory block;
  • Changed visual look of many location, including new opportunities (Castles, Ant Nest and other);
  • Daily Rewards in Attendance check system;
  • Additional shortcut bar 4х3;
  • Ability to assign second group leader which can send invites or dismiss players from a group;
  • Item Broker system to assist you when searching markets in towns;
  • Ability to separate Debuffs bar from Buffs and move it;
  • Emoticons 😃;
  • New skins for pets;
  • General work on the game client window and General Menu (Alt+X) -> E-Global Options (Target settings Alt+T, default gamma and other);
  • Improvements in WASD movement system;
  • Other client improvements that are too complicated to describe but they significantly improve your gaming experience (improved performance, items and skills description, localization and a lot more).

And there are more changes!

SideBar_EventIcon.png New Features

• System and Admin announces.
    • Tired of constant chat announcements? We've made separate chat window for important announces. It will display latest announce and announces history !
      Скрытый текст

Now auto announces will appear in a separate window. We've added special chat window for that:

announce_window.png

• Party member status indicator.
    • Now any changed nickname color will be displayed on a character plate in a group;
    • Now Flagged and PK characters will be displayed with a special color in a group;
    • If you are too far from the character, color won't be displayed. This was made to reduce additional server load.
      Note! If you were too far from a character and then came closer, nickname color will be only updated after some of the character states is changed (added/removed buff, CP/HP/MP changed and other). If you move to a dead character, nickname color will only update when it will be resurrected.
      Скрытый текст

party_flag.png

• SideBar_EventIcon.pngDaily Reward (Attendance Check) now has separate button in a section with l2store.png L2Store, vip4.pngetc_level_panel_lv4.pngVIP and achiv_side.pngAchievements;
  • Now when hovering over skill1323.png Blessing of Noblesse icon in a group, you will see time remaining.
    Скрытый текст

nobl-time.png

• Improved alternate movement system.
    • NowWASD-Cherry-MX-Keycap-Set-WASD-KeyboardsWASD is completely functional with all movement options;
      Скрытый текст

• Added ability to move forward when holding both mouse buttons. Character will move forward depending on your camera direction.
      Скрытый текст

• If you don't like or issued some troubles with that kind of movement - you can always disable it in game options:
      General Menu (Alt+X) -> Options -> Configure ->  check_box_2.png Mouse Click to Move
      image.png
  • When you click on mouse wheel, you will disable all skills and effects animations in the game, that will significantly increase your FPS. This feature was available in a Light Patch on Updater now it's available by default;
    Скрытый текст

• Now General Menu (Alt+X) -> E-Global Options -> AltPressLockMove always work correctly;
  • We have also done huge work on improving descriptions for items, skills and NPC. Large amount of unnecessary information has been removed, some was corrected and added. Take a look on items and skills, most of them are already updated and has better descriptions!

skill1527.png Skills

• Skill enchanting of skill0436.pngetc_level_panel_lv1.pngDivine Lore and skill0428.pngetc_level_panel_lv1.pngInner Rhythm now makes more sense.
    • For example skill0436.pngetc_level_panel_lv1.pngDivine Lore was providing the same bonus when enchanted from +1 to +6 (+8%). Now it will upgrade with each level (+8% -> +8.15% -> +8.3% and so on).
      • Updated skill description and enchant description.
    • Note that general bonus is unchanged, only additional bonuses were added.
  • Skill skill1374.pngHeroic Valor now is not only available on all your Sub Classes, but now you can also use it 😂
  • vitality_herb.png Vitality Herb now will not replace other br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Buffs.

Currently we are working on a system that will allow you to change your main class (making Judicator your main class won't be changed). This is not that easy to implement, so we will need some more time to finish work on that and we hope that we will run it during the next week. Stay tuned for the additional information in Patch Notes 🙃

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...