Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

What are Clans on MasterWork and how does our project compare favorably with any others? These are our communes! 

What are our communes? We could write a lot. However, our game speaks for us better:  

MasterWork 2022:

skill5239.png Start

In this sub-section I would like to emphasize what clans should not forget about / what clans should focus their attention on at the start of the server. 

• Server Start: October 27  20:00 Server Time (20:00 Kiev time / 20:00 Moscow / Minsk time);
  • Raid Bosses have been alive since the start of the server. The first day is a fierce struggle for RB levels 25-60+. 
    • We remind you that for each stage (patch note) - the current Raid Bosses (those that give the best equipment, for the start these are Bosses who sharpen SA and have a Top-B drone and A rank) will flag you. With the transition to the next stage, the current Bosses will cease, but they will be replaced by new, relevant ones.
    • In addition to standard experience and drops from Belarus also: 
      • etc_ssq_i00.pngpanel_star_5.pngCRP scrolls drop out, which are extremely necessary for the initial development of the clan;
      • etc_warding_orb_blue_i00.png MasterWork Crystaldrops, which will be useful in the near future;
      • More  etc_vitality_point_i00.png Vitality Points are restored.
  • Sub RBs : alive from the start:
    • Have 52~58 levels; 
    • Respawn time: 8 hours + 0..4 (from 8 to 12 hours).
  • Entrance to the Catacombs is open to everyone from the start of the server:
    • Registration for the Catacombs is available from Monday, October 30;
    • Standard 7 day cycles;
    • Printing of Rare items is available in Giran from Pushkin in our “Custom Corner”, down the stairs from Priest of Down, however, for items starting from rank A, printing in any case requires Ancient Adena, and the cost of crafting grade A at the first Stage increased by one and a half times.  
  • First Epics (more details in a separate topic):
    • At the first Interlude Stage, 3 Epic Bosses will be available
      • First accessory_ring_of_core_i00.png Core :
        • Wednesday, November 1, from 20:00 to 21:00 Kyiv time / from 21:00 to 22:00 Moscow/Minsk time;
        • Further respawns every 4 days, 20:00 - 21:00 Kiev time / 21:00 - 22:00 Moscow / Minsk time ;
        • Level: 55, parameters increased (similar to last season);
        • Drop, in addition to the standard:
          • 150% chance to drop accessory_ring_of_core_i00.png Ring of Core; 
          • 2 random  Forgotten Scroll: Fighter / Archer / Magician Will;
          • B grade equipment ;
          • Scrolls of enchanting, Stones of Life (LS), Neolithic Crystals. 
      • First accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.png Queen Ant: 
        • Wednesday, November 1, from 21:00 to 22:00 Kyiv time / from 22:00 to 23:00 Moscow/Minsk time;
        • Further respawns every 2 days, 21:00 to 22:00 Kiev time / from 22:00 to 23:00 Moscow/Minsk time;
          • 100% chance of dropping  accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.png Ring of Queen Ant; 
          • B grade equipment;
        • Don't forget about the Relic Watcher - an NPC who appears in cities near the main building after the death of the Ant Queen, and gives out a useful reward for EVERYONE.
        • The textures of the location will be redone, which will create additional opportunities for maneuvers. Follow the news!
      • First accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.png Orfen:
        • Friday, November 3, from 20:00 to 21:00 Kyiv time / from 21:00 to 22:00 Moscow/Minsk time;
        • Further respawns every 4 days, 20:00 - 21:00 Kiev time / 21:00 - 22:00 Moscow/ Minsk time ;
          • 150% chance of dropping accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.png Earring of Orfen; 
          • B grade equipment ;
    • As the server develops, the Level, Parameters and Drop Quality of all Epics will increase. 
    • In the second half of the first Stage of  Interlude (~ early December) - our Epics will be joined by accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZaken , and with the transition to the second Stage of Interlude  (~ mid-late December) - accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.pngBaium . 
  • weapon_fort_flag_i00.png Clan Halls and Forts : 
    • Sale of the first farms in cities - a week after the start;
    • Sieges of the first captured KH - November 10, 20:00 Kyiv time / 21:00 Moscow time;
    • Fort sieges are available from the start of the server;
      • The Instance Zone in Forts will be available from the second Interlude Stage, (~ mid-November);
      • In the future, the Forts will be updated and special instance zones for clans will be added.
    • Clan Halls, Forts and Castles have a modified 60-minute assortment of useful Buffs.
  • accessory_crown_i00.png First Sieges
    • First Sieges November 12:
      • 16:00-18:00 Kiev time / 17:00-19:00 Moscow/Minsk time: Gludio, Dion
      • 20:00-22:00 Kiev time / 21:00-23:00 Moscow/Minsk time: Giran, Oren
        • The textures of the Castles have been completed, and it's great! 
        • In the case of “queues at the start” - in the first Sieges there will be 3 castles, Innadril and Stuttgart will be added. However, at the moment we are working on optimizing the game engine and trying to increase throughput both “on the server” and “in one location”.
        • All members of the clan that owns the Castle receive the active ability  accessory_pledge_cap1_i02.png Stun Resistance  without wearing the castle crown;
        •  After this, every subsequent Sieges add 1-2 Castles to the capture, up to 9/9, at the end of December - beginning of January 2023.
        • After capturing all 9 Castles, Territory Wars will begin . 
  • accessory_hero_cap_i00.png First period of the Olympiad:
    • The Olympiad is divided into 2 week cycles (similar to the 7 Seals system):
      • Fights: November 16 - 19; 5 hours a day: 18:30 ~ 23:30 Server Time (19:30 ~ 00:30 Moscow time).
      • Heroes: November 20 - 26. 
    • The list and parameters of Heroic skills change dynamically depending on the Server Stage:
      • Interlude:
        • spacer.png Heroic Miracle
          • P. Def. + 2250 , M. Def. + 1575 , buff removal resistance +80, Speed +5. Duration: 30 sec. 
          • Phys. and Mag. The skill's defense will dynamically increase as the server develops, up to 5400 and 4050 at the Gracia stage, respectively.
        • spacer.png Heroic Berserker

• Accuracy +8, P. Atk. +500, M. Atk. +500, Atk. Spd./Cast. Speed +15%%, Speed +20, buff cancel resistance +80, HP restoration skill effectiveness +25% and protects against buffs. P. Def. -25%, M. Def. -25%, Evasion -8.
        • skill1374.png Heroic Valor
          • Now affects  the  group  and the  alliance  (and not just the clan).
          • Increases P. and M. Def. by 7%, protection from removal of effects by 80. Duration: 2 min.
            • As the Phys. server develops. and M. Def. increases up to 15%.
      • Gracia / High Five:
        • + skill1375.png Heroic Grandeur:
          • Enemies around have P. Def. -10%, M. Def. -10%, Evasion -10, probability of shield protection -50%, chance of canceling spell casting +100, blocks all physical and magical skills;
            • Note!  Temporarily does not apply other negative effects.
          • The effect lasts 20 seconds instead of 60 ;  
          • Has a common cooldown with the Heroic skill1376.png Dread skill; 
          • Cannot be removed by the skill1409.png Cleanse skill. 
        • + skill1376.png Heroic Dread:
          • Instills fear in the enemy and causes him to flee with increased Speed by 66;
          • The effect lasts 15 seconds instead of 30;  
          • Has a common cooldown with the skill1375.png Heroic Grandeur skill; 
          • Cannot be removed by the skill1409.png Cleanse skill. 

accessory_crown_i00.png Clan system

• The limit of characters in the Clan has been significantly increased:

Clan level Members Academy 1st Royal Guard 2nd Royal Guard 1st Knightly Order 2nd Knightly Order 3rd Knightly Order 4th Knightly Order Max number of members
0 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 10
1 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 15
2 20 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 20
3 30 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 30
4 40 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 40
5 50 100 0 0 0 0 0 0 150 (50 + 100)
6 70 100 50 50 0 0 0 0 270 (170 + 100)
7 90 100 50 50 30 30 30 30 410 (310 + 100)
8 110 100 50 50 30 30 30 30 430 (330 + 100)
9 130 100 50 50 50 (30+20) 50 (30+20) 30 30 490 (390 + 100)
10 150 100 50 50 50 (30+20) 50 (30+20) 50 (30+20) 50 (30+20) 550 (450 + 100)
11 170 100 50 50 50 (30+20) 50 (30+20) 50 (30+20) 50 (30+20) 570 (470 + 100)
  • Removed the need  for  SP  to increase Clan Levels. Now only etc_adena_i00.png Adena and etc_paper_white_i00.png corresponding items are needed (up to level 5 inclusive);  

• The minimum number of clan members to increase clan levels has been significantly reduced, from 5 to 10. 

image.png Clan search system / Automatic recruitment to the Academy

• This is a special announcement system for players who are looking for a clan. At the same time, the Clan Leader located in this system can find new members and academicians. Roughly speaking, this is a message board that helps players and clans find each other.

image.php?di=US6H.gif

• Hidden text
    • Information for Clan Leaders :
      • To register a clan, you need:
        • Open the Clan Entry window from the menu or clan window;
        • Click Register Clan;
        • Select Karma of the clan (its goals):
          • Networking - the goal of the clan is to socialize with other players and simply find like-minded people for a pleasant company;
          • Clan Wars - the goal of the clan is to participate in clan wars, castle sieges, and battles for epic bosses.
          • Hunting - the clan’s goal is to effectively farm monsters and Raid Bosses;
          • Misc. - the goal of the clan is trade and active participation in the server economy.
        • Select recruiting options:
          • Allow - the clan leader will receive applications and approve or reject them;
          • Public - any player can join the selected guild or clan academy independently.
        • Below you need to indicate the guild where players will join;
        • Add a welcome letter\description of the clan that players will see;
        • Click OK;
      • You can also view players who have registered on the "waiting list":
        • To do this, click Waiting List;
        • Browse the list of applicants and contact those who fit your clan.
      • If you have placed your clan in the system and now want to change the type or description, don’t worry. There is a special Change Clan Info button for this. Please note that information can be changed no more than once every 5 minutes.
    • Information for  Clan Applicants:
      • To register in the search system (which is visible to clan leaders), you need:
        • Open the Clan Entry window from the menu or clan window
        • Click Waiting List
        • Press Enter Waiting List
        • Specify your goals:
          • Networking - your goal is to socialize with other players and simply find like-minded people for a pleasant company;
          • Clan Wars - your goal is to participate in clan wars, castle sieges, and battles for epic bosses.
          • Hunting - your goal is to effectively farm monsters and Raid Bosses;
          • Misc. - your goal is to trade and actively participate in the server economy.
        • Click the Ok button . 

accessory_academy_i00.png Academy

• You often cannot find an academy for yourself, because the clan leader is not ready to encourage your contribution to the clan in any way? Sound familiar?
  • We are well aware of this situation and present to your attention a system of rewards for both the clan and graduating academicians.
  • At the start (October 27):
    • Admission to the Academy 1-40 (inclusive)
    • Checks the presence of a 2nd profession.
    • spacer.png Academy Favor is unavailable.
  • On October 30, the academician will not automatically leave the clan when taking the 2nd profession and will be able to remain in it until he reaches level 48, at the next stage the level will be expanded. And so on
    • When an academician receives the Second Profession, he leaves the academy and receives a special award : 
      • image.php?dm=LRUH.png 1 Proof of Loyalty;
      • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.png 50 MWHealing Potion;
      • etc_pig_adena_i01.png 100 Ivory Coin;
      • etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00.pngpanel_sa.png 1 Family Vitality Pie;
      • ticket_i00.pngpanel_star_n2.png 1Extra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss);
      • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.png 3Sweet Fruit Cocktail;
      • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.png 3Fresh Fruit Cocktail.
    • When an academician receives the Second Profession, the clan receives:
      • etc_bloodpledge_point_i00.png Clan Reputation Points (CRP).
  •  5-7  days after the Server Start , we will introduce a two-stage system , with the passive effect spacer.png Academy Favor , an academy up to level 48, and so on. This system worked well in the first season of MasterWork and is fully functional, but introducing it from the start of the server will lead to a certain imbalance.    

• If an academician leaves the clan (Academy), he does NOT receive a fine ; 
  • If the Clan Leader expels an academician from the clan (academy), he (the Clan)  does NOT  receive a fine ;
  • The number of places in the academy was increased to 100 . 

skill1254.png Alliance

• Alliance capacity has been expanded to 5 clans;
  • The penalty for leaving/dissolving/removing a clan from the Alliance has been removed;
  • All positive Effects that are applied to clan members are also applied to alliance members (unless otherwise stated);
  • Negative effects will not affect alliance members;  
  • Damage from mass skills will not be inflicted on alliance members.  

skill0391.png Clan skills

• Skill0378 0.jpg Standard passive clan skills :
    • etc_raid_c_i00.pngetc_raid_b_i00.pngetc_raid_f_i00.png All standard passive clan skills are learned for items dropped from the RB, which are not divided into Ranks;
    • Skill0371 0.jpgSkill0370 0.jpgSkill0375 0.jpg All standard passive clan skills work for ALL clan members, regardless of their Rank.
  • Skill1463.png Clan passive skills of units :
    • New passive clan skills are learned for each guard / each knightly order separately.
      The study takes place at the Grand Magister in the Clans section. 
    • Both image.php?dm=LRUH.png Proof of Loyalty and Etc_bloodpledge_point_i00.png CRP are required to study :    
      • 1st level of any Squad: 4 image.php?dm=LRUH.png Proof of Loyalty and 4,000 Etc_bloodpledge_point_i00.png  CRP;
      • 2nd level of any Squad: 6 image.php?dm=LRUH.png Proof of Loyalty and 6,000 Etc_bloodpledge_point_i00.png CRP;
      • 3rd level of any Squad: 10 image.php?dm=LRUH.png Proof of Loyalty and 10,000 Etc_bloodpledge_point_i00.png CRP.  
    • Skill1043.png Holy Squad
      • 1st level: Increases the healing power of the squad by 20 (6th clan level);
      • Level 2: Increases healing power by 20 and Max. MP by 15% for the squad (7th clan level);
      • Level 3: Increases healing power by 20 and Max. MP by 15%, reducing MP consumption by 5% for the squad (8th clan level).
    • Skill1443.png Dark Squad
      • 1st level: Increases M. Atk. by 15 for a squad (7th clan level);
      • 2nd level: Increases M. Atk. by 30 for a squad (8th clan level);
      • 3rd level: Increases M. Atk. by 50 and a chance of performing a M. Crit. Atk. by 1% for the squad (9th clan level).
    • Skill1463.png Fire Squad
      • 1st level: P. Atk. +15 for the squad (7th clan level);
      • 2nd level: P. Atk. +20 and Critical Chance +15 for the squad (8th clan level);
      • Level 3: P. Atk. +30, Critical Power +50 and Critical Chance +15 for the squad (9th clan level).
    • Skill1464.png Water Squad
      • 1st level: P. Def. +12 for the squad (6th clan level);
      • 2nd level: P. Def. +20 for the squad (7th clan level);
      • Level 3: P. Def. +30 and the chance of Shield Protection +6% for the squad (8th clan level).
    • Skill1465.png Wind Squad
      • 1st level: Increases Accuracy by 2 for the squad (7th clan level);
      • 2nd level: Increases Accuracy by 2 and Evasion +2 for the squad (8th clan level);
      • 3rd level: Increases Accuracy by 2, Evasion +2 and Speed by 3 for the squad (9th clan level).
    • Skill1466.png Earth Squad
      • 1st level: Increases M. Def. by 15 for a squad (6th clan level);
      • 2nd level: Increases M. Def. by 25 for a squad (7th clan level);
      • 3rd level: Increases M. Def. by 40 for the squad (8th clan level).

lvl_3.png Clan Unity и Academy Favor

• In addition to basic clan skills, bonuses and privileges of playing in a clan, we have added other benefits to the server when being in a clan.
    • lvl_3.pngThe Clan Unity effect  is automatically applied every 5 minutes to characters in the clan.
    • Conditions for applying the buff and levels:
      • With 18-26 characters online in the clan - Clan Unity 1 lvl;
      • With 27-35 characters online in the clan - Clan Unity 2 lvl;
      • With 36+ characters online in a clan - Clan Unity 3 lvl.
    • Bonuses from Clan Unity:

• image.php?di=RQUQ.png Clan Unity 0 lvl - Does not provide bonuses;
      • lvl_2.png Clan Unity 1 lvl - EXP/SP bonus +5%. Life/Mana Regeneration +7%. PvE Attack/Defense +2%;
      • lvl_3.png Clan Unity 2 lvl - EXP/SP bonus +7%. Life/Mana Regeneration +10%. PvE Attack/Defense +3%;
      • lvl_3.pngClan Unity 3 lvl - EXP/SP bonus +10%. Life/Mana Regeneration +15%. PvE Attack/Defense +5%.
    • Additional Information:

• The effect is applied automatically to all clan members every 5 minutes;
      • Duration Effect Clan Unity - 5 minutes;
      • The effect applies to all guilds and the academy;
      • The effect does not take up a buff slot.
  • spacer.png Academy Favor  is a new system that works similarly to Clan Unity with a number of changes.
    • This system will be available a few days after the server starts, so as not to create a problem at the very start!

• All members of the academy receive a buff that increases their attack, casting and running speed characteristics.  

• spacer.png Academy Favor (passive effect):
      • Cast. Speed +30%. Atk. Spd. +15% (similar to Rhythm of Rage )
      • Speed +20. Max. HP +30% (similar to Rhythm of Body)
    • Note!  While you are under the effect of Academy Favor, you are immune to the effects of rage_32.png Rhythm of Rage and body_32.png Rhythm of Body.    

spacer.png Clan Leader Active Skills 

• On MasterWork, clan leaders have active clan skills at their disposal!

• Only the Clan Leader can use them;
    • The action only works around the Clan Leader;
    • Skills only affect clan members (not alliance);
    • Does not take up buff slots.
  • These skills will work with the consumption of special items that the clan will receive for graduating academicians. In the future, the system for obtaining both Proof of Loyalty and new skills will develop according to your wishes and feedback.
  • In order to get Active Clan Skills, visit the NPC Head of any guild who has the line “Clan” and receive a special Brooch (Clan Leader Brooch), which must be put on in a special slot. After the clan leader puts it on, he will have active clan skills.
  • Please note:  If you have increased the level of your clan, you must visit the NPC Head of the Guild in order to receive the Brooch of the next level.
  • clan_recall.pngpannel_blessed.pngClan Recall  - Transports clan members surrounding the Clan Leader to the village.
    • Required clan level: 5;
    • Distance: 1500;
    • Cooldown: 20 minutes;
    • Application cost: 3 Proof of Loyalty.
  • clan_rush.pngpannel_blessed.pngClan Rush  - All characters located close to the clan leader receive +40 running speed for 15 seconds.

• Required clan level: 6;
    • Cooldown: 20 minutes;
    • Application cost: 5 Proof of Loyalty.
  •  clan_summon.pngClan Summon Transfers (optional) clan members to the Clan Leader:
    • Required clan level: 6;
    • Affects all clan members (except academicians) who are not in the battalion commander and have confirmed the teleport;
    • Casting time: 10 seconds;
    • Cooldown: 30 minutes;
    • Application cost: 5 Proof of Loyalty.
    • Cost of accepting teleport: 3 Summoning Crystal for each clan member.  
  •  clan_purity.pngpannel_blessed.pngClan Purity  - Removes all negative effects from surrounding clan members.

• Required clan level: 7;
    • Cooldown: 30 minutes;
    • Application cost: 7 Proof of Loyalty.
  • clan_flag.pngpannel_blessed.pngClan Flag  - Summons a clan flag. All characters and allies near the flag receive an increase in CP, HP and MP regeneration.

• Required clan level: 8;
    • Distance: 600;
    • Cooldown: 60 minutes;
    • Application cost: 15 Proof of Loyalty.
    • Options:
      • Action time: 10 minutes;
      • HP: 158,000;
      • P. Def.: 753;
      • M.Def: 271.

• skill11560.png Clan Celestial Aegis : Grants invulnerability to all clan members. 
    • Cooldown 1800 seconds, fixed;
    • Cost: Proof of Loyalty x5;
    • Duration:
      • Clan level 5: 10 seconds;
      • Clan level 6: 15 seconds;
      • Clan level 7: 20 seconds;
      • Clan level 8: 30 seconds.
  • Please note: Starting from the second stage, a new Active Clan is added. Skill:  

• spacer.png Clan Noblesse  - Applies the Noble's Blessing effect to all clan members around the clan leader
    • Required clan level: 7;
    • Cooldown: 60 minutes;
    • Application cost: 15 Proof of Loyalty.

• 3 недели спустя...

Dear friends!

As server is growing we are announcing updated accessory_academy_i00.pngpanel_academy.pngAcademy System!

• Academy - one of the important things for new players. We have done big update for this system so it will help you to develop your character much easier and find a clan. This bonuses will supply you with good items for character development and academy itself will help to socialize!
    • Academy member will not be withdrawn from an academy upon reaching second profession, but also will get useful items:
      • etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.png 2Proof of Loyalty;
      • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.png 50MW Healing Potion;
      • etc_pig_adena_i01.png 100Ivory Coin;
      • br_four_leaf_clover_box_i00.pngpanel_star_3.png 1Box with Rune of Exp+Sp 30% 1 hour (1-64 lvl);
      • br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.png 1Vitality Maintaining Potion;
      • br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.png 2Vitality Replenishing Potion;
      • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.png 2Sweet Fruit Cocktail;
      • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.png 2Fresh Fruit Cocktail;
      • ticket_i00.pngpanel_star_n2.png 1Extra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss).

• Upon reaching level 48 academy member will be withdrawn from academy and will get another reward:
      • br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.png 100 MW Healing Potion;
      • 07d363d4423cd1f15aea5b41e4d1.png 150 Ivory Coin;
      • br_four_leaf_clover_box_i00.pngpanel_star_5.pngBox with Rune of Exp+Sp 50% 1 hour (1-64 lvl);
      • br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.png 2Vitality Maintaining Potion;
      • Etc_cake_of_wheatlfour_i00_0.jpg 1 Family Vitality Pie;
      • ticket_i00.pngpanel_star_n3.pngExtra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Labyrinth of the Abyss);
      • br_fruit_cocktail_i00.png 3 Sweet Fruit Cocktail;
      • br_fruit_cocktail_i01.png 3 Fresh Fruit Cocktail.

• When academy member acquires second profession clan will get:
      • Etc_bloodpledge_point_i00_0.jpg Clan Reputation Points (CRP).

• If you leave clan academy you will not get penalty;
  • If academy member gets kicked by clan leader, he will not get penalty;
  • Academy slots increased to 100.

And more,

• We want to remind you that academy members are affected by  spacer.png Academy Favor, which provides bonuses:
    • Casting speed +30%. Attack speed +15% (Rhythm of Rage)
    • Speed +20. Maximum HP +30% (Rhythm of Body)
      • Note! You cannot be affected by Rhythm of Rage and Rhythm of Body until you leave an academy.

• You can find Clan or Academy with Сlan Entry system;
  • This is special tool for players looking for a clan. Clan leaders at the same time can find new clan or academy members
  • image.php?di=US6H.gif

Reveal hidden contents

• Apache Ant закрепил это тему
Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...