Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

MasterWork II: Items & Features

Рекомендованные сообщения

Luxor:

• Expanded the range of buying and exchanging SA from Armor Merchant Alexandria in Giran'a's Luxury Shop:
    • It is possible to buy SA of levels 4 - 10 for crystals;
    • It is possible to exchange SA colors of 11-13 levels within one SA level. For example, 11 red for 11 blue;
    • As the server develops, with the transition to the next stages, the range of both Buying and Exchanging SA - will expand;

New RBs for enchanting SA:

• Enchanting SA on Epic Bosses of Stage One (Queen Ant, Orfen, Core):
    •  10 => 11 = 50% chance for each member of the group that makes last hit;
    • 11 => 12 = 30% chance for each member of the group that makes last hit;
    • 12 => 13 = 15% for each member of the group that makes last hit.
  • As the server develops, with the transition to the next stages, the levels of enchanting SA, the chance and number of Bosses - will increase:
    • For example, with Zaken, which will appear before the transition to the Second Stage - the chance of enchanting SA 10 - 12 = 100% for all members of the group, that makes last hit. 

Expanding the number of Bosses for enchanting SA starting at level 10:

• General rules for all situations described below:
    1. The chance is individual for each member of the group that makes last hit.
    2. It is enough to have taken the quest Enhance Your Weapon and have Soul Crystal of the right level in your inventory.
  • Besides Epic Bosses and Tyrannosaurs, you can also enchant SA on regular RBs, namely:

From levels 10 through 12, 5% personal chance for each member of the group that makes last hit:

• Tanatos;
    • Kandra;
    • Roaring Skylancer;
    • Beast Lord Behemoth;
    • Meanas Anor;
    • Antharas Priest Cloe;
    • Eilhalder von Hellmann.

From level 12 to 13, 5% personal chance for each member of the group that makes last hit:

• Gordon;
    • Varka's Chief Horus;
    • Ketra's Chief Brakki;
    • Queen Shyeed;
    • Death Lord Ipos;
    • Death Lord Shax;
    • Storm Winged Naga;
    • Ocean Flame Ashakiel;
    • Hestia, Guardian Deity of the Hot Springs;
    • Cherub Galaxia;
    • Anakazel (Hero Rift).

Boss Weapon
Now a certain weapon drops from a certain RB (which already exists in the game), namely:

weapon_sirr_blade_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Sirra's Blade - Boss Ice Fairy Sirra

weapon_sword_of_ipos_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Sword of Ipos - Boss Death Lord Ipos

weapon_barakiel_axe_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Barakiel's Axe - Boss Flame of Splendor Barakiel

weapon_tuning_fork_of_behemoth_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Behemoth's Tuning Fork - Boss Beast Lord Behemoth

weapon_naga_storm_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Naga Storm - Boss Storm Wined Naga

weapon_tiphon_spear_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Tiphon's Spear - Boss Gargoyle Lord Tiphon

weapon_shyid_bow_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Shyeed's Bow - Boss Queen Shyeed

weapon_sobekk_hurricane_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Sobekk's Hurricane - Boss Krokian Padisha Sobekk

weapon_tongue_of_themis_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Themis' Tongue - Boss Palibati Queen Themis 

weapon_hand_of_cabrio_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngUnidentified Cabrio's Hand - Boss Shilen's Messenger Cabrio

SA in Best D-grade
It is now possible to insert Best D-grade Equipment into SA!

Insertion takes place in NPC forges, similar to C and B-gr. weapons.
SAs are required for insertion:

• weapon_life_stick_i00.png Best D-gr. Weapons (those that are made by crafting and dropping, but not sold in the store for adena in the first stage of the server);
  • etc_soul_stone_i00.png Soul Crystal - Stage 4 Soul Crystal level 4;.
  • etc_crystal_ball_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten. png152 D Gemstones (cost in stores is 1,000 adena / piece not including lock tax).

New SA for weapons D-gr and above

Weapon name CA effect
weapon_life_stick_i01.pngStaff of Life skill1085.png Acumen: Scor. Mage +15%
weapon_life_stick_i01.pngStaff of Life skill1048.png Conversion: Max. MP +60%, Max. HP -40%
weapon_life_stick_i01.pngStaff of Life skill0213.png Mana Up: Max. MP +30%
weapon_ghost_staff_i01.pngGhost Staff skill1059.png Mag. Strength: M. Atk. M. Atk. +75.86, M. Skill MP Consumption +15%.
weapon_ghost_staff_i01.pngGhost Staff skill1064. png Silence: With a 10% chance, casts Silence on the target
weapon_ghost_staff_i01.pngGhost Staff skill1201. png Magic Hold: With a 10% chance, casts Dryad Root on the target
weapon_bonebreaker_i01.pngBonebreaker skill0211.png Health: Max. HP +25%
weapon_bonebreaker_i01.pngBonebreaker skill1077.png Rsk. Focus: Critical chance at HP < 60% +138
weapon_bonebreaker_i01.pngBonebreaker skill1086.png Haste: Atk. Spd. +8%
weapon_glaive_i01.pngGlaive skill0216.png Attack Angle: Increases the angle of attack by 35 degrees. Number of attacked targets +2
weapon_glaive_i01.pngGlaive skill0211.png Health: Max. HP +25%. Number of attacked targets +2
weapon_glaive_i01.pngGlaive skill0100. png Crit. Stun: At Fiz. Crit. Atk. Stuns the target. Number of targets attacked +2
weapon_elven_long_sword_i01.pngElven Long Sword skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +78
weapon_elven_long_sword_i01.pngElven Long Sword skill0211.png Health: Max. HP +25%
weapon_elven_long_sword_i01.pngElven Long Sword skill1086.png Risk. Haste: Atk. Spd. At HP < 60% +12%
weapon_claymore_i01.pngClaymore skill0193.png Critical Damage: P. Crit. Atk. Power +175
weapon_claymore_i01.pngClaymore skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +87
weapon_claymore_i01.pngClaymore skill1086.png Haste: Atk. Spd. +7%
weapon_mithril_dagger_i01.pngMithril Dagger skill0193.png Critical Damage: P. Crit. Atk. Power +141
weapon_mithril_dagger_i01.pngMithril Dagger skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +91
weapon_mithril_dagger_i01.pngMithril Dagger skill0096. png Crete. Bloodletting: At P. Crit. Atk. applies Bloodletting to the target
weapon_cyclone_bow_i01.pngLight Crossbow skill1240. png Targeting: Accuracy +5
weapon_cyclone_bow_i01.pngLight Crossbow skill0000. png Saves: With a 42% chance, reduces MP shot consumption to 1
weapon_cyclone_bow_i01.pngLight Crossbow skill0413. png Rapid Recovery: Bow Reload Time -17%
weapon_r_dualblunt_i01.pngMW Tarbar*Hand Axe skill6024.pngskill1086. png Haste : Cooldown of P. Skills +10%,  Atk. Spd. +4%
weapon_r_dualblunt_i01.pngMW Tarbar*Hand Axe skill6024.pngskill0211. png Health: Cooldown of P. Skills +10%, Max. HP +25%
weapon_r_dualblunt_i01.pngMW Tarbar*Hand Axe skill6024.pngskill1077. png Focus: Cooldown of P. Skills +10%, Critical Chance +40
dual_dagger_i01.pngMW Maingauche*Assassin Knife skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +72

Some CAs for B grade weapons and above have been redone to bring them up to date

weapon_the_bow_of_hero_i01.png Infinity (Heroic) Оружие skill0297.png +20% PvE и PvP урона; многое оружие: skill1077.png Focus к своим основным СА. Подробнее: MasterWork II: Великая Олимпиада
 weapon_guardians_sword_i01.png Guardian Sword skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +61
 weapon_dragon_slayer_i01.png Dragon Slayer skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +64
 weapon_tallum_blade_i01.pngTallum Blade skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +62
 weapon_tallum_blade_i01.pngTallum Blade skill0211.png Health: Max. HP +25%
 weapon_dark_legions_edge_i01.png Dark Legion Edge skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +64
 weapon_hazard_bow_i01.pngBow of Peril skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +54
 weapon_carnium_bow_i01.png Carnage Bow skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +61
 weapon_soul_bow_i01.png Soul Bow skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +64
 weapon_deathbreath_sword_i01.pngSword of Whispering Death skill1085.png Acumen: Casting Speed +15%
 weapon_elemental_sword_i01.png Elemental Sword skill1085.png Acumen: Casting Speed +15%
 weapon_tongue_of_themis_i01.png Themis' Tongue skill1085.png Acumen: Casting Speed +15%
 weapon_imperial_staff_i01.png Imperial Staff skill1085.png Acumen: Casting Speed +15%
 weapon_arthro_nail_i01.png Arthro Nail skill0211.png Health: Max. HP +25%
 weapon_arthro_nail_i01.png Arthro Nail skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +61
 weapon_bellion_cestus_i01.png Bellion Cestus skill0211.png Health: Max. HP +25%
 weapon_bellion_cestus_i01.png Bellion Cestus skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +65
 weapon_sobekk_hurricane_i01.png Sobekk's Hurricane skill0211.png Health: Max. HP +25%
 weapon_icarus_knuckle_i01.png Icarus Hand skill0211.png Health: Max. HP +25%
 weapon_deadmans_glory_i01.png Deadman's Glory skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +61
 weapon_meteor_shower_i01.pngMeteor Shower skill0211.png Health: Max. HP +25%
 weapon_basalt_battlehammer_i01.png Basalt Battlehammer skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +84
 weapon_vesper_avenger_i01.png Vesper Avenger  skill1077.png Focus: Critical Chance +131
 weapon_doom_crusher_i01.png Doom Crusher skill1077.png Rsk. Focus: When HP <60% - Critical Chance +115
 weapon_dragon_hunter_axe_i01.png Dragon Hunter Axe skill1077.png Rsk. Focus: When HP <60% - Critical Chance +130
 weapon_vesper_retributer_i01.png Vesper Retributer skill1077.png Rsk. Focus: When HP <60% - Critical Chance +164
 weapon_dynasty_spear_i01.png Dynasty Halberd skill0211.png Health: Max. HP +25%
 weapon_icarus_trident_i01.png Icarus Trident skill0211.png Health: Max. HP +25%
 weapon_bloody_orchid_i01.png Bloody Orchid skill0213.png Mana Up: Max. MP +30%
 weapon_angel_slayer_i01.png Angel Slayer skill0213.png Mana Up: Max. MP +30%
 weapon_vesper_shaper_i01.png Vesper Shaper Skill1077_0.jpg Focus: Critical Chance +116

image. png Baylor jewelry:
  • barler_earring. pngBaylor's Earring
    • Max. MP +31
    • Dark Resistance +20
  • ench_baylor_earring.pngpanel_2.pngBlessed Baylor Earring
      Features:
      • M.Def 101;
      • Mana 87;
      • Defense Against Dark +30 Defense Against Dark;
      • Defense against the other elements +15;
      • Defense against all types of debuffs (including jellyfish and disarm) +25%.
    • Improvement requires:
      • Get a regular earring image. png Baylor's Earring;
      • Sharpen it with any suitable scrolls to +10;
      • Exchange for image.png Blessed Baylor's Earring at NPC image.png Pona.
  • Also on a successful kill card-bailor.png Baylor you will also receive chest_of_dark_soul. pngChest of Dark Soul from which you can get shards of Immortal Jewelry:
    •  etc_r1_necklace_piece. pngPiece of Immortal Necklace - 1-2 pieces;
    •  etc_r1_earring_piece. pngPiece of Immortal Earring - 1-2 pieces;
    •  etc_r1_necklace_piece. pngPiece of Immortal Necklace - 1 piece.
  • Stats:
    • r1_ring_i00. png Immortal Ring 60 M Def;
    • r1_earring_i00. png Immortal Earring 79 M Def;
    • r1_necklace_i00. png Immortal Necklace 106 M Def.
  • What makes this costume jewelry special is that it has additional bonuses, namely:
    • Resistance paralysis;
    • Resistance to sleep;
    • Resistance to hold;
    • Resistance to stun;
    • Resistance to fear.
      • Notice. Bonuses from 2 identical items do not stack
  • A system for exchanging stones for items:
    • 5 etc_r1_necklace_piece.png Piece of Immortal Ring + accessory_tateossian_ring_i00. png Tateossian Ring = r1_ring_i00. png Immortal Ring;
    • 7 etc_r1_earring_piece.png Piece of Immortal Earring + accessory_tateossian_earring_i00. png Tateossian Earring = r1_earring_i00. png Immortal Earring;
    • 10 etc_r1_necklace_piece.png Piece of Immortal Necklace + accessory_tateossian_necklace_i00. png Tateossian Necklace = r1_necklace_i00. png Immortal Necklace.
  • You can also swap a piece of any costume jewelry for any other 2 to 1:
    • etc_r1_necklace_piece. png Piece of Immortal Ring x1 =  etc_r1_earring_piece. pngPiece of Immortal Earring x2 or etc_r1_necklace_piece. png Piece of Immortal Necklace x2;
    • etc_r1_earring_piece. png Piece of Immortal Earring x1 =  etc_r1_necklace_piece. pngPiece of Immortal Ring x2 or etc_r1_necklace_piece. png Piece of Immortal Necklace x2;
    • etc_r1_necklace_piece. png Piece of Immortal Necklace x1 = = etc_r1_necklace_piece. pngPiece of Immortal Ring x2 or etc_r1_necklace_piece. pngPiece of Immortal Necklace x2.

Jewelry image.png Core image.png Orfen:

image.php?di=0IF5.jpg Enchanted Ring of Core

• Jewelry Parameters:
    • M. Def.: 56;
    • STR +1, INT +1;
    • Critical Chance +15;
    • Poison Resistance +30%;
    • Poison Chance +30%;
    • Accuracy +2; Accuracy +2;
    • Speed +2.
  • Improvement requires:
    • accessory_ring_of_core_i00. png x2 + 1500 etc_crystal_silver_i00.png Crystal (A-Grade) + 250 etc_bead_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone A + 15,000,000 etc_adena_i00. png Adena.

image.php?di=4BDM.jpg Refined Ring of Core

• Bejeweled Parameters:
    • M. Def.: 62;
    • STR +2, INT +2;
    • Critical Chance +30;
    • Poison Resistance +40%;
    • Poison Chance +40%;
    • Accuracy +4; Precision +4;
    • Speed +4; Speed +4;
  • Improvement requires:
    • image.php?di=0IF5.jpg x2 + 1750 etc_crystal_gold_i00.png Crystal (S-Grade) + 150 etc_bead_silver_i00. pngpannel_rotten. pngGemstone S + 25,000. 000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena.

image. php?di=IW39.jpg Enchanted Earring of Orfen

• Jewelry Parameters:
    • M. Def.: 80;
    • CON +1, MEN +1
    • Bleed resistance +30%;
    • Bleed Chance +30%;
    • Heal Power +8%;
    • MP consumption -4%;
  • Improvement required:
    • accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.png x2 + 1500 etc_crystal_silver_i00.png Crystal (A-Grade) + 250 etc_bead_red_i00. pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone A + 15,000. 000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena.

image.php?di=GDLS.jpg Refined Earring of Orfen 

• Jewelry Parameters:
    • M. Def.: 94;
    • CON +2, MEN +2;
    • Bleed resistance +40%;
    • Bleed Chance +40%;
    • Healing Power +10%;
    • MP consumption -6%.
  • Improvement required:
    • image. php?di=IW39.jpg x2 + 1750 etc_crystal_gold_i00.png Crystal (S-Grade) + 150 etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S + 25,000,000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena.

With server development image.png Core and image.png Orfen will leave the world and become Instance-zones designed for 7-9 people with high difficulty. To get accessory_ring_of_core_i00.png Ring of Core and accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00. png Earring of Orfen when collecting 15 core_fragment.png Core \ orfen_fragment. png Orfen's Soul Fragment you will need exactly Immortal Jewelry (instead of Tateossian, according to the server concept).

Jewelryimage.png Queen Ant, image.png Zakenimage.png Baiumimage.png Frintezza:

You can also improve costume jewelry like accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.png Zaken's Earringaccessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.png Ring of Queen Ant, accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.png Ring of Baium and accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i00. pngFrintezza's Necklace:

accessory_earring_of_zaken_i03.pngEnchanted Zaken's Earring

• Jewelry Parameters:
    • M. Def.: 94;
    • Max. MP +37;
    • Blood resistance +40%;
    • Bleed Chance +40%;
    • Resistance to Stun/Mental Attacks +30%;
    • Resistance to Stun/Mental Attacks +30%;
    • Stun/Mental Attack Chance +30%;
    • Power of Healing +15%;
    • Vampire Rage Effect +4%;
    • Protection from Holy/Dark attributes +10.
  • Improvement required:
    • accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.png x2 + 2500 etc_crystal_gold_i00.png Crystal (S-Grade) + 350 etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.png Gemstone S + 50,000,000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena.

accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i03.pngEnchanted Ring of Queen Ant

• Jewelry Parameters:
    • M. Def: 62;
    • Max. MP +25;
    • P. Atk. +3%;
    • M. Atk. +6%;
    • Poison Resistance +40%;
    • Poison Chance +40%;
    • Hold Resistance +30%;
    • Hold Chance +30%;
    • Accuracy +2;
    • P. Crit. Damage +15%;
    • Fire/Water/Earth/Wind attribute protection +5.
  • Improvement requires:
    • accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.png x2 + 2500 etc_crystal_gold_i00.png Crystal (S-Grade) + 350 etc_bead_silver_i00. pngpannel_rotten. pngGemstone S + 50. 000.000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena.

accessory_ring_of_baium_i03.pngEnchanted Ring of Baium

• Jewelry Parameters:
    • M. Def.: 62;
    • Max. MP +41;
    • Poison resistance +50%;
    • Poison Chance +50%;
    • Accuracy +4;
    • P. Crit. Damage +20%;
    • Hold Resistance +40%
    • Holding Chance +40%;
    • Atk. Spd. / Cast. Spd. +6%.
  • Improvement required:
    • accessory_ring_of_baium_i00. png x2 + 3500 etc_crystal_gold_i00.pngCrystal (S-Grade) + 500 etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S + 200,000,000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena.

accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i04. png Enchanced Frintezza's Necklace

• Jewelry Options:
    • M. Def.: 131;
    • DEX +1;
    • Max. MP +47;
    • Resistance to Sleep/Paralysis/Stun +20%;
    • Chance to Sleep/Paralyze/Stun the target +20%;
    • Poison/Bleed resistance +35%;
    • Poison/Bleed Chance +35%;
    • Skill Cooldown -7%;
    • Damage return from normal melee attacks +5%;
    • Defense against the Dark attribute +20;
    • Defense against the attributes of Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, and Holy +5;
    • Active skill accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i04. pngEnchanced Frintezza's Necklace - Mystic Immunity:
      • Grants the wearer Immunity to Negative Effects (like PP's Mystic Immunity).
      • Time of Effect: 10 seconds.
      • Fixed Cooldown: 600 seconds.
      • NOT works in the Olympiad.
  • Improvement required:
    • accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i00.png x2 + 2500 etc_crystal_gold_i00.pngCrystal (S-Grade) + 350 etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S + 50,000,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.

accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i07. png Supreme Frintezza's Necklace

• Jewelry options:
    • M. Def.: 138;
    • DEX +2;
    • Max. MP +52;
    • Resistance to Sleep/Paralysis/Stun +25%;
    • Chance to Sleep/Paralyze/Stun the target +25%;
    • Resistance to Poisoning/Bleeding +50%;
    • Chance of Poisoning/Bleeding +50%;
    • Skill Cooldown -10%;
    • Return damage from normal melee attacks +6%;
    • Defense against the Dark attribute +25;
    • Defense against the attributes of Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, and Holy +10;
    • Active skill accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i07. pngSupreme Frintezza's Necklace - Mystic Immunity:
      • Grants the wearer Immunity to Negative Effects (like PP's Mystic Immunity).
      • Time of Effect: 15 seconds.
      • Fixed Cooldown: 300 seconds.
      • NOT works in the Olympiad.
  • Improvement required:
    • accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i04. png x2 + 7500 etc_crystal_gold_i00.pngCrystal (S-Grade) + 950 etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S + 150,000,000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena.

Jewelry accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Great Olympiad:

Bjewelry will become available when the reward currency transitions from etc_nobless_teleport_coupon_i00. png Noblesse Gate Pass to  scroll_of_verification_i00. png Olympiad Token.

Prices for buying costume jewelry:

• accessory_necklace_of_hero_i00.pngpvp_tab.pngOlympiad Necklace:
    • 44,000 scroll_of_verification_i00. png Olympiad Token + 5. 000.000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena;
  • accessory_earring_of_hero_i00.pngpvp_tab.png Olympiad Earring:
    • 33,000 scroll_of_verification_i00. png Olympiad Token + 5. 000.000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena;
  • accessory_ring_of_hero_i00.pngpvp_tab.pngOlympiad Ring:
    • 22,000 scroll_of_verification_i00. png Olympiad Token + 5. 000.000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena.
  • All Olymp. Costume jewelry is valid 28 days!
  • Prices are without discounts for 10~7 (5%), 6~4 (7%), 3-2 (10%) and 1st (15%) places. 

It's worth answering that not all of the B and A sets have received updates, as not all of them need it. For example Majestic Robe Set is more than enough, so it was decided NOT to make any changes to it.

Equipment Set Additional bonus (to the current ones) Full effect of the kit
armor_t66_u_i00.png Avadon Heavy

skill1169.png Resistance to mental attacks -30%

skill1036. png M. Def +5%

Max HP +294.49
M. Def. +5%
Resistance to mental attacks +30%

armor_t67_ul_i00.png Avadon Light

skill1169.png Resistance to mental attacks -30%

skill1036. png M Def +8% (instead of 5.25)

M. Def. +8%
Weight Limit +5795
Resistance to mental attacks +30%.

armor_t59_ul_i00.png Avadon mantle

skill1169.png Resistance to mental attacks -30%.

P. Def. +5.26%
Cast. Spd. +15%
Resistance to mental attacks +30%.

armor_t64_u_i00.png Zubei Heavy

skill1170.png Paralysis resistance -30%  skill0367. png Resistance to Medusa -30%

skill0086. png Reflect Dmg 5% 

P. Def. +5.26%
Max. HP +294.49
Damage Reflection +5%
Paralysis resistance +30%
Resistance to Medusa +30%.

armor_t65_u_i00.png Zubei Light

skill1170.png Paralysis resistance -30%  skill0367. png Resistance to Medusa -30% 

skill0820. png Attack Speed +4%.

Evasion +4
Atk. Spd. +4%

armor_t56_u_i00.png Zubey's robe

skill1059.png M. Attack +15% (instead of 10), skill1085. png Casting Speed +5% 

Cast. Spd. +5%
M. Atk. +15%
MP regeneration bonus -5%
Medusa resistance +30%.

armor_t68_u_i00.png Blue Wolf Heavy

skill0100.png Stun Resistance -30%.

STR +3, CON -1, DEX -2
Speed +7
HP regeneration bonus +5.26%
Stun resistance +30%.

armor_t69_ul_i00.png Blue Wolf Light

MEN +3, INT -2, WIT -1
P. Def. +5.26%
Cast. Spd. +15%
Stun Resistance +30%.

armor_t70_u_i00.png Blue Wolf Mantle

WIT +3, INT -2, MEN -1
Max MP +206
MP regeneration bonus +5.26%
Stun resistance +30%.

armor_t71_ul_i00.png Doom Heavy

skill1394.pngskill1201.png Chance to get Sleep/Root/Hold -30%.

CON +3, STR -3
Max HP +320
Breath +200
Sleep resistance +30%
Resistance to Hold +30%.

armor_t72_ul_i00.png Doom Light

skill1394.pngskill1201.png Chance to get Sleep/Root/Hold -30%  

skill0211.png Doesn't remove the -2 CON

DEX +3, STR -1
Number of breaths +200
P. Atk. +2.7%
MP regeneration bonus +2.5%
Poison Resistance +20%
Sleep Resistance +30%
Resistance to Hold +30%.

armor_t73_u_i00.png Doom Robe

skill1394.pngskill1201.png Chance to get Sleep/Root/Hold -30%

skill1085.png Casting Speed +15%.

INT +2, MEN +1, WIT -3
Breath +200
Speed +7
MP regeneration bonus +5.26%
Cast. Speed +15%
Sleep Resistance +30%
Resistance to Hold +30%.

armor_t77_ul_i00.png Tallum Heavy

skill1169.png Resistance to mental attacks -50%.

STR +2, CON -2
Atk. Movement speed +8%
Weight limit +5759
Poison resistance +80%
Resistance to bleeding +80%
Resistance to mental attacks +50%.

armor_t78_ul_i00.png Tallum Light

skill1169.png Resistance to mental attacks -50%

skill1085. png Casting Speed +15%.

MEN +2, WIT -2
Cast. Speed +15%
MP regeneration bonus +8%
Max MP +222
Poison Resistance +80%

armor_t79_u_u_i00.png Tallum Robe

skill1169.png Resistance to mental attacks -50%

skill0230. png Movement Speed +7

WIT +2, INT -2
Speed +7
Cast. Speed +15%
M. Def. +8%
Poison Resistance +80%

armor_t76_ul_i00.png Dark Crystal Robe 

skill1170.png Paralysis resistance -50%  skill0367.png Medusa Resistance -30% 

skill0230. png Movement Speed +7

WIT +2, MEN -2
P. Def. +8%
Cast. Spd. +15%
Speed +7
Magic Damage -50
Paralysis resistance +50%
Medusa Resistance +30%.

armor_t75_u_i00.png Dark Crystal Light

skill0367. png Medusa Resistance is -30%.

STR +1, CON -1
Atk. Speed +4%
P. Atk. +4%

armor_t74_u_i00.png Dark Crystal Heavy

skill1170.png Paralysis resistance -50%  skill0367. png Medusa Resistance -30%
skill1085.png Casting Speed +15%

CON +2, STR -2
Cast. Movement speed +15%
Incoming Healing Power +4%

armor_t80_ul_i00.png Nightmare Heavy

skill0913.png Resistance to magic damage 5%

CON +2, DEX -2
Resistance to magic damage +5
P. Atk. +4%
Sleep resistance +70%
Resistance to Hold +70%.

armor_t81_ul_i00.png Nightmare Light

skill0198.png P. Skill Evasion 5%

DEX +1, CON -1
P. Skill Evasion +5%
M. Def. +4%
Vampiric Fury Effect +3%
Sleep Resistance +70%
Resistance to Hold +70%.

armor_t82_ul_i00.png Nightmare Robe

skill1085.png Casting Speed +10%

INT +2, WIT -2
MP regeneration bonus +4%
M. Atk. +8%
Sleep resistance +70%
Resistance to Hold +70%
Cast. Speed +10%.

etc_armor_soul_i00.png Parameters of Improved S-gr Equipment
Starting from the Gracia stage - Hellbound is opened, passing the personalized chain of tasks on which - you will be able to improve both S and Dynasty equipment. Let's look at the parameters of standard S grade equipment, improved by Essence:

armor_t88_u_i00.png Imperial Crusader Set

Type Classes New Bonuses All Bonuses Restrictions
Normal All DEX -2, STR +2,
P. Def +8%,
Max. HP +445,
Sleep/Root Resist +70%
No Restrictions
Bard Master Spectral Dancer, Sword Muse MEN +1,
Rhythm Clarity +10%,
Phys/Mage Silence Resist +50%,
Critical Damage Resist +5%,
PvP Defense +5%
DEX -2, STR +2, MEN +1,
P. Def +8%,
Max. HP +445,
Sleep/Root Resist +70%,
Rhythm Clarity +10%,
PvP Defense +5%
Only for specified classes
Force Master Grand Khavatari, Duelist STR +1,
P. Clarity +6%,
Reuse Delay -5%,
PvP Defense +5%
DEX -2, STR +3,
P. Def +8%,
Max. HP +445,
Sleep/Root Resist +70%,
P. Clarity +6%,
Reuse Delay -5%,
PvP Defense +5%
. Only for specified classes
Weapon Master Titan, Maestro, Fortune Seeker, Dreadnought. DEX +1,
P. Atk. Spd. +4%,
Reuse Delay -5%,
PvP Defense +5%
DEX -1, STR +2,
P. Def +8%,
Max. HP +445,
Sleep/Root Resist +70%,
P. Atk. Spd. +4%,
Reuse Delay -5%,
PvP Defense +5%
Shield Master Phoenix Knight, Hell Knight, Shillien Templar, Eva's Templar STR -4, DEX +2, CON +3,
M. Def +8%,
PvP Defense +5%
STR -2, CON +3
P. Def +8%,
Max. HP +445,
Sleep/Root Resist +70%,
M. Def +8%,
PvP Defense +5%

armor_t89_ul_i00.png Draconic Leather Set

Normal All DEX +1, STR +1, CON -2
P. Atk. Spd. +4%,
P. Atk. +4%,
Max. MP +289,
Weight Limit +5759
No Restrictions
Bow Master Sagittarius, Moonlight Sentinel, Ghost Sentinel, Judicator, Trickster DEX +1,
Accuracy +3,
Bow Atk. Range +50,
Reuse Delay -10%,
PvP Defense +5%
DEX +2, STR +1, CON -2
P. Atk. Spd. +4%,
P. Atk. +4%,
Max. MP +289,
Weight Limit +5759
Accuracy +3,
Bow Atk. Range +50,
Reuse Delay -10%,
PvP Defense +5%
Dagger Master Adventurer, Ghost Hunter, Wind Rider STR -2, CON +2, DEX +1,
Evasion +3,
Reuse Delay -5%,
Move Speed +4,
Crt. Power +5%,
PvP Defense +5%
DEX +2, STR -1
P. Atk. Spd. +4%,
P. Atk. +4%,
Max. MP +289,
Weight Limit +5759
Evasion +3,
Reuse Delay -5%,
Move Speed +4,
Crt. Power +5%,
PvP Defense +5%
Force Master Grand Khavatari, Duelist STR +1,
P. Clarity +6%,
Reuse Delay -5%,
PvP Defense +5%
DEX +1, STR +2, CON -2,
P. Atk. Spd. +4%,
P. Atk. +4%,
Max. MP +289,
Weight Limit +5759
P. Clarity +6%,
Reuse Delay -5%,
PvP Defense +5%
Weapon Master

Titan, Maestro, Fortune Seeker, Dreadnought, Doombringer, 

Judicator, Soul Hound

DEX +1,
P. Atk. Spd. +4%,
Reuse Delay -5%,
PvP Defense +5%
DEX +2, STR +1, CON -2,
P. Atk. Spd. +8%,
P. Atk. +4%,
Max. MP +289,
Weight Limit +5759,
Reuse Delay -5%,
PvP Defense +5%
Enchanter

Hierophant, Doomcryer, Dominator, 

Judicator, Soul Hound

STR -1, MEN +2
Cast. Spd. +10%,
M. Clarity +6%,
Max MP +300,
PvP Defense +5%
DEX +1, MEN +2, CON -2,
P. Atk. Spd. +4%,
P. Atk. +4%,
Max. MP +589,
Weight Limit +5759
Cast. Spd. +10%,
M. Clarity +6%,
PvP Defense +5%
Summoner Arcana Lord, Spectral Master, Elemental Master STR -1, DEX +1, WIT +1
Cast. Spd. +5%,
Transfer Pain Passive +5%,
Max MP +300,
Crit. Rate +87,
PvP Defense +5%
DEX +2, WIT +1, CON -2,
P. Atk. Spd. +4%,
P. Atk. +4%,
Max. MP +589,
Weight Limit +5759
Cast. Spd. +5%,
Crit. Rate +87,
PvP Defense +5%

Only for specified classes

armor_t90_ul_i00.png Major Arcana Set

Normal All WIT +1, INT +1, MEN -2
M. Atk. +17%,
Move Speed +7,
Stun/Cancel Resistance +50%,
Weight Limit +5759
No Restrictions
Healer Cardinal, Eva's Saint, Shillien Saint.

MEN +1,
Casting Speed +10%,
M. Atk. -10%,
Healing Power +7%,
Mana Regeneration +12%,
PvP Defense +5%

WIT +1, INT +1, MEN -1
M. Atk. +7%,
Move Speed +7,
Weight Limit +5759
Casting Speed +10%,
Healing Power +7%,
Mana Regeneration +12%,
PvP Defense +5%
Wizard Archmage, Soultaker, Storm Screamer, Mystic Muse. INT +1,
M. Debuff Chance +5%,
Cast. Spd. +5%,
PvP Defense +5%
WIT +1, INT +2, MEN -1
M. Atk. +17%,
Move Speed +7,
Weight Limit +5759
M. Debuff Chance +5%,
Cast. Spd. +5%,
PvP Defense +5%
Enchanter Hierophant, Doomcryer, Dominator WIT +1,
M. Clarity +5%,
Max MP +300,
Mana Regeneration +12%,
PvP Defense +5%
WIT +2, INT +1, MEN -1
M. Atk. +17%,
Move Speed +7,
Weight Limit +5759
M. Clarity +5%,
Max MP +300,
Mana Regeneration +12%,
PvP Defense +5%
Summoner Arcana Lord, Spectral Master, Elemental Master WIT +1,
Cast. Spd. +5%,
Max MP +300,
Crit. Rate +87,
PvP Defense +5%
WIT +2, INT +1, MEN -1
M. Atk. +17%,
Move Speed +7,
Weight Limit +5759
Cast. Spd. +5%,
Max MP +300,
Crit. Rate +87,
PvP Defense +5%
etc_armor_soul_i00.png Dynasty Equipment parameters
As the Gracia stage progresses - on Hellbound, the number of spots and the quality of loot increases, including for the chain of personal quests. If on the first stage of the stage - you can get Recipes, Pieces and improve regular S grade Equipment with Essence, then with the transition to the second stage of Gracia - you also get access to Dynasty Recipes, Pieces and Essence. Let's look at the parameters of a standard Dynasty outfit improved with Essence:

armor_t91_u_i00.png Dynasty Platinum Plate

Type Classes All Bonuses Restrictions
Normal All

CON -1, STR +1,
P. Def +4.6%,
Max. HP +418,
Dark Resistance +6
(with shield: Shield Defense Rate +5%)

No Restrictions
Bard Master Spectral Dancer, Sword Muse CON -2 | STR +2.
P. Def. +6.6%,
Max. HP +520,
Attribute Resistance +8,
Rhythm Clarity +12%,
Hold Resistance +30%,
PvP Defense +6%
Force Master Grand Khavatari, Duelist DEX -2 | STR +2.
P. Atk. +6.6%,
Max. HP +520,
Attribute Resistance +8,
P. Skill Clarity +6%,
Speed +3,
Hold Resistance +30%,
Reuse Delay -5%,
PvP Defense +6%
Weapon Master Titan, Maestro, Fortune Seeker, Dreadnought. CON -2 | STR +2.
P. Atk. +6.6%,
Max. HP +520,
Attribute Resistance +8,
P. Atk. during Crt. Atk. +282,
Crt. Atk. chance +29.5,
Hold Resistance +30%,
Reuse Delay -5%,
PvP Defense +6%
Shield Master Phoenix Knight, Hell Knight, Shillien Templar, Eva's Templar CON +2.
P. Atk. -8%.
P. Def. +6.6%.
Max. HP +520,
Attribute Resistance +8,
Healing Power +6%,
Hold Resistance +30%,
Shock resistance +15%,
M. Def +8%,
PvP Defense +6%

armor_t92_u_i00.png Dynasty Jewel Leather Armor 

Normal All DEX +1, CON -1
Accuracy +1.72,
Evasion +1.72,
Dark Resistance +6
No Restrictions
Bow Master Sagittarius, Moonlight Sentinel, Ghost Sentinel, 
Judicator, Trickster
CON -2 | DEX +1 | STR +1.
Accuracy +4.3%,
Max. MP +321,
Attribute Resistance +8,
Atk. Spd. +3.24%,
MP Regeneration +6.6%,
Mental/Sleep Resistance +25%,
Max. HP +320,
Speed +3,
Bow/Crossbow Atk. Range +50,
P. Skill Reuse Delay -12%,
PvP Defense +6%
Dagger Master Adventurer, Ghost Hunter, Wind Rider

CON -2 | DEX +2.
P. Skill Evasion +5.3%,
Max. HP +520,
Attribute Resistance +8,
Atk. Spd. +3.24%,
P. Skill Reuse Delay -5%,
Speed +4,
Crt. Power +5%,
PvP Defense +6%

Force Master Grand Khavatari, Duelist STR +2 | DEX +1 | CON -2.
P. Atk. +5.4%,
Max. HP +520,
Attribute Resistance +8,
P. Skill Clarity +6%,
Atk. Spd. +4%,
PvP Defense +6%
Weapon Master Titan, Maestro, Fortune Seeker, Dreadnought, 
Doombringer, Judicator, Soul Hound
STR +2 | CON -2.
P. Atk. +6.6%,
Max. HP +520,
Attibute Resistance +8,
P. Atk. during Crt. Atk. +282,
Crt. Chance +29.5,
Atk. Spd. +6%,
PvP Defense +6%
Enchanter Hierophant, Doomcryer, Dominator, 
Judicator, Soul Hound
INT -1 | MEN +2 | WIT -1.
Cast. Spd. +15%,
Max. MP +321,
Attribute Resistance +8,
Clarity effect +6%,
Cancellation Resist +15%,
PvP Defense +6%
Summoner Arcana Lord, Spectral Master, Elemental Master STR -2 | CON +2.
Max. HP +520,
Attibute Resistance +8,
P. Atk. +2.66%,
P. Def. +2.66%,
Atk. Spd. +6.6%,
Cast. Spd. +5%,
Crit. Rate +94,
PvP Defense +6%

Only for specified classes

armor_t93_u_i00.png Dynasty Silver Satin Tunic

Normal All INT -1, MEN +1
Max MP +257,
Casting Spd. +12%,
Dark Resistance +6
No Restrictions
Healer Cardinal, Eva's Saint, Shillien Saint. INT -2 | MEN +2 | WIT +1.
Cast. Spd. +15%,
Max. MP +321,
Attribute Resistance +8,
Healing Power +8%,
Cancellation Resistance +15%,
Stun/Interrupt Resistance +20%,
M. Clarity +3%, PvP Defense +6%
Wizard Archmage, Soultaker, Storm Screamer, Mystic Muse. INT+1 | WIT +1 | MEN -2.
Cast. Spd. +15%,
Max. MP +321,
Attribute Resistance +8.
Healing Power +8%.
M. Atk. +6.6%.
M. Debuff Chance +6%,
PvP Defense +6%
Enchanter Hierophant, Doomcryer, Dominator INT -1 | MEN +2.
Cast. Spd. +15%,
Max. MP +321,
Attribute Resistance +8,
Healing Power +8%,
Clarity Effect +6%,
Speed +4,
Cancellation Resistance +15%,
Mana Regeneration +24%,
PvP Defense +6%
Summoner Arcana Lord, Spectral Master, Elemental Master INT -2 | MEN +2.
Cast. Spd. +15%,
Max. MP +321,
Attribute Resistance +8,
P. Atk. +8%,
P. Def. +6%,
Healing Power +5%,
Crit. Rate +94,
PvP Defense +6%

soul_of_tersi.png Parameters of regular\improved Moirai equipment
After actively fighting for Dynasty equipment, the opportunity to get into Anomic Foundry(aka "Foundry" for more details, read HERE), passing a personalized chain of tasks on which - you can improve both Dynasty, and get better Moirai equipment. Let's look at the parameters of the standard Moirai equipment, as well as the improved with the help of Essence:

armor_t100_u_i00.png Moirai Heavy Set

Normal All STR+2, CON-2
P. Atk. +4.26%
P. Atk. Spd. +4%
Resistance to magic damage +2
Shock resistance +50%
Resistance Sleep +30%
Attribute Resistance +5
No Restrictions
Attack All DEX +1
P. Crit. Rate +25
Chance Bleed/Hold attack +12%
P. Skill Reuse Delay -5%
Rhythm Reuse Time -5%
STR+2, CON-2, DEX +1

P. Atk. +4.26%
P. Atk. Spd. +4%
P. Crit. Rate +25
Chance Bleed/Hold attack +12%
P. Skill Reuse Delay -5%
Rhythm Reuse Time -5%
Shock resistance +50%
Resistance Sleep +30%
Attribute Resistance +5
No Restrictions
Defence All CON +1
Resistance to magic damage +1
P./ M.Crit.Atk. resistance +7%
Bleed/Hold resistance +20%
Incoming Heal Power +6%
PvP Defense +5%
STR+2, CON-1
P. Atk. +4.26%
P. Atk. Spd. +4%
Shock resistance +50%
Resistance Sleep +30%
Attribute Resistance +5
Resistance to magic damage +1
P./M.Crit.Atk. resistance +7%
Bleed/Hold resistance +20%
Incoming Heal Power +6%
PvP Defense +5%
No Restrictions

armor_t101_u_i00.png Moirai Leather Set

Normal All DEX+2, CON-2
P. Atk. +4.26%
Atk. Spd. +4%
Move Speed +3%
Resistance to Hold Atk. +50%
Resistance to Mental Atk. +30%
Attribute Resistance +5
No Restrictions
Attack All STR +1
Accuracy +3
P.Crit.Atk. rate +5%
Bow/Crossbow Shot Distance +50
Chance Shock attack +10%
Skill Reuse Delay -5%
DEX+2, CON-2, STR +1

P. Atk. +4.26%
Atk. Spd. +4%
Move Speed +3%
Accuracy +3
P.Crit.Atk. rate +5%
Bow/Crossbow Shot Distance +50
Chance Shock attack +10%
Skill Reuse Delay -5%
Resistance to Hold Atk. +50%
Resistance to Mental Atk. +30%
Attribute Resistance +5
No Restrictions
Defence All DEX +1
Evasion +3
P./M.Skills Evasion +2%
Magic Cancel Damage -25
Stun Resistance +15%
PvP Defense +5%
DEX +3, CON-2
P. Atk. Spd. +4%,
P. Atk. +4%,
Max. MP +289,
Weight Limit +5759
Evasion +3,
Reuse Delay -5%,
Move Speed +4,
Crt. Power +5%,
PvP Defense +5%
No Restrictions 

armor_t102_u_i00.png Moirai Robe Set

Normal All    WIT+2, MEN-2
M. Atk. +8.11%
Cast. Spd. +15%
Resistance to Paralysis Atk. +50%
Resistance to Turn to Stone +30%
Attribute Resistance +5
No Restrictions
Attack All

INT +1,
M.Crit. Atk. +15%
Chance Mental attack +12%
Skill Reuse Delay -5%

WIT+2, MEN-2, INT +1
M. Atk. +8.11%
Cast. Spd. +15%
M.Crit. Atk. +15%
Chance Mental attack +12%
Skill Reuse Delay -5%
Attribute Resistance +5
. No Restrictions
Defence All MEN +1,
Clarity +6%
Incoming Heal Power +8%
Magic Cancel Damage -25
Resistance to Mental Atk. +18%
PvP Defense +5%
WIT+2, MEN-1
M. Atk. +8.11%
Cast. Spd. +15%
Attribute Resistance +5
Clarity +6%
Incoming Heal Power +8%
Magic Cancel Damage -25
Resistance to Mental Atk. +18%
PvP Defense +5%
No Restrictions
 energy_condenser_i01.png Parameters of regular\improved Vesper equipment
As we approach the High Five content, Anthara's Lair/Dragon's Valley locations are being updated, whose monsters can drop Noble Enhancement Stone (By the time the vesper equipment becomes available, we will have articles on how to effectively farm them).
Only Noble set(5 Noble pieces) can be upgraded for Attack/Defense effects.

armor_t94_u_i01.png Vesper Noble Heavy Set

Normal All STR +2, DEX -2
P. Atk. +5.57%
P. Def. +5.57%
M. Def. +5.57%
Max HP +541
Resistance Hold +70%
Resistance Sleep +70%
Resistance from Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Holy/Unholy +5
No Restrictions
Attack All STR +1
P. Crit. Rate +32
Speed +5
P. Skill Reuse Time -5%
Rhythm Reuse Time -5%
Resistance Mental attacks +50%
STR +3, DEX -2
P. Atk. +5.57%
P. Def. +5.57%
M. Def. +5.57%
P. Crit. Rate +32
Speed +5
Max HP +541
P. Skill Reuse Time -5%
Rhythm Reuse Time -5%
Resistance Hold +70%
Resistance Sleep +70%
Resistance from Fire/ Water/ Wind/ Earth/ Holy/ Unholy +10
No Restrictions
Defence All CON +1, DEX +1
Speed +5
Critical Damage received when using a heavy armor -8%
M. Crit. Damage Defense when using a heavy armor -8%
Incoming Heal Power +7%
PvP Defense +5%
STR +2, CON +1, DEX -1
P. Atk. +5.57%
P. Def. +5.57%
M. Def. +5.57%
Speed +5
Max HP +541
Critical Damage received when using a heavy armor -8%
M. Crit. Damage Defense when using a heavy armor -8%
Incoming Heal Power +7%
Resistance Hold +70%
Resistance Sleep +70%
PvP Defense +5%
No Restrictions

armor_t95_u_u_i01.png Vesper Noble Leather Set

Normal All STR +1, DEX +1, CON -2
P. Atk. +5.57%
Atk. Spd. +5.57%
MP Regeneration Bonus +5.57%
Max MP +354
P. Crit. Damage +5.57%
Resistance Paralyze +50%
Resistance from Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Holy/Unholy +5
No Restrictions
Attack All

STR +1
P. Skill Power +6%
P. Skill Reuse Time -5%
M. Skill Reuse Time -5%
Rhythm Reuse Time -5%
Skill Reuse Delay -5%
Resistance Medusa +30%

STR +2, DEX +1, CON -2
P. Atk. +5.57%
Atk. Spd. +5.57%
Max MP +354
P. Crit. Damage +5.57%
P. Skill Power +6%
P. Skill Reuse Time -5%
M. Skill Reuse Time -5%
Rhythm Reuse Time -5%
Resistance Paralyze +50%
Resistance Medusa +30%
No Restrictions
Defence All DEX +1
Evasion +4
P./M.Skills Evasion +3%
MP Consumption when using a P./M. Skill -7%
Resistance Medusa +30%
PvP Defense +5%
STR +1, DEX +2, CON -1
P. Atk. +5.57%
Atk. Spd. +5.57%
Max MP +354
P. Crit. Damage +5.57%
Evasion +4
P. Skill Evasion +3%
M. Skill Evasion +3%
MP Consumption when using a P./M. Skill -7%
Resistance Paralyze +50%
Resistance Medusa +30%
PvP Defense +5%
No Restrictions 

armor_t96_u_i01.png Vesper Noble Robe Set

Normal All INT +1, WIT +1, MEN -2
M. Atk. +8.47%
Cast. Spd. +15%
Resistance Stun +50%
Magic Cancel Damage -30
Resistance from Fire/ Water/ Wind/ Earth/ Holy/ Unholy +5
No Restrictions
Attack All

INT +1,
M. Skill Crit. Rate +1
Speed +7
M. Skill Reuse Time -5%
Resistance Disarm +30%

INT +2, WIT +1, MEN -2
M. Atk. +8.47%
Cast. Spd. +15%
M. Skill Crit. Rate +1
Speed +7
M. Skill Reuse Time -5%
Resistance Stun +50%
Resistance Disarm +30%
Magic Cancel Damage -30
No Restrictions
Defence All MEN +1, CON +1
Speed +7
MP Consumption when using a M. Skill -7%
Incoming Heal Power +10%
Resistance Disarm +30%
PvP Defense +5%
INT +1, WIT +1, CON +1, MEN -1
M. Atk. +8.47%
Cast. Spd. +15%
Speed +7
MP Consumption when using a M. Skill -7%
Incoming Heal Power +10%
Resistance Stun +50%
Resistance Disarm +30%
Magic Cancel Damage -30
PvP Defense +5%
No Restrictions
zariche_blood.pngaka_manaf_blood.png Parameters of the normal\improved Vorpal equipment
When Seed of Annihilation is unlocked, it will be possible to mine items to improve armor (or get a random piece of armor from a chest). For more information HERE (And also by the time vorpal equipment become available, we will have articles on how to effectively mine them).

armor_t94_u_i03.png Vorpal Heavy Set

Normal All STR -2, CON +2
P. Atk. +5.57%
P. Def. +8.47%
M. Def. +8.47%
Max HP +750
Accuracy +4
Move Speed +7
Resistance Bleed +70%
Resistance Hold +70%
Resistance Sleep +70%
Resistance Paralyze +50%
Resistance Medusa +50%
Resistance from Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Holy/Unholy +10
No Restrictions
Attack All STR +1
P. Crit. Rate +38
P. Skill Reuse Time -7%
Rhythm Reuse Time -7%
Mental attacks Chance +12%
Bleed Chance +20%
Poison Chance +20%
STR -1, CON +2
P. Atk. +5.57%
P. Def. +8.47%
M. Def. +8.47%
Max HP +750
Accuracy +4
Move Speed +7
P. Crit. Rate +38
P. Skill Reuse Time -7%
Rhythm Reuse Time -7%
Mental attacks Chance +12%
Bleed Chance +20%
Poison Chance +20%
Resistance Bleed +70%
Resistance Hold +70%
Resistance Sleep +70%
Resistance Paralyze +50%
Resistance Medusa +50%
Resistance from Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Holy/Unholy +20
No Restrictions
Defence All CON +1, DEX +1
Resistance to magic damage +3
Shield Defense +25%
Incoming Heal Power +7%
Critical Damage received -10%
M. Crit. Damage Defense -10%
Defense in PvP +5%
STR -2, CON +3, DEX +1
P. Atk. +5.57%
P. Def. +8.47%
M. Def. +8.47%
Max HP +750
Resistance to magic damage +3
Accuracy +4
Move Speed +7
Shield Defense +25%
Incoming Heal Power +7%
Critical Damage received -10%
M. Crit. Damage Defense -10%
Resistance Bleed +70%
Resistance Hold +70%
Resistance Sleep +70%
Resistance Paralyze +50%
Resistance Medusa +50%
Defense in PvP +5%
No Restrictions

armor_t95_u_u_i03.png Vorpal Leather Set

Normal All     STR +1, DEX +2, CON -3
P. Atk. +5.57%
P. Def. +5.57%
Atk. Spd. +5.00%
P. Crit. Damage +6.50%
Move Speed +7
Max MP +500
Resistance Stun +50%
Magic Cancel Damage -50
No Restrictions
Attack All STR +1
Accuracy +4
P. Skill Power +7%
P. Skill Reuse Time -7%
M. Skill Reuse Time -7%
Rhythm Reuse Time -7%
    STR +2, DEX +2, CON -3
. P. Atk. +5.57%
P. Def. +5.57%
Atk. Spd. +5.00%
P. Crit. Damage +6.50%
Move Speed +7
Max MP +500
Accuracy +4
P. Skill Power +7%
P. Skill Reuse Time -7%
M. Skill Reuse Time -7%
Rhythm Reuse Time -7%
Resistance Stun +50%
Magic Cancel Damage -50
No Restrictions
Defence All DEX +1, MEN +1
Evasion +4
P. Skill Evasion +5%
M. Skill Evasion +5%
MP Consumption when using a P. Skill -10%
MP Consumption when using a Rhythm -10%
MP Consumption when using a M. Skill -10%
Defense in PvP +5%
STR +1, DEX +3, MEN +1, CON -3
P. Atk. +5.57%
P. Def. +5.57%
Atk. Spd. +5.00%
P. Crit. Damage +6.50%
Move Speed +7
Max MP +500
Evasion +4
P. Skill Evasion +5%
M. Skill Evasion +5%
MP Consumption when using a P. Skill -10%
MP Consumption when using a Rhythm -10%
MP Consumption when using a M. Skill -10%
Resistance Stun +50%
Magic Cancel Damage -50
Defense in PvP +5%
No Restrictions 

armor_t96_u_i03. png Vorpal Robe Set

Normal All INT -1, WIT +2, MEN -1
M. Atk. +8.70%
Cast. Spd. +15%
MP Regeneration Bonus +15%
Move Speed +7
Max MP +350
Resistance Stun +50%
Resistance Mental attacks +30%
No Restrictions
Attack All

INT +1,
M. Skill Reuse Time -7%
M. Crit. Damage +15%

. WIT +2, MEN -1
M. Atk. +8.70%
Cast. Spd. +15%
Move Speed +7
Max MP +350
M. Skill Reuse Time -7%
M. Crit. Damage +15%
Resistance Stun +50%
No Restrictions
Defence All CON +1,
MP Consumption when using an M. Skill -10%
Incoming Heal Power +10%
Resistance Mana Burn +12%
PvP Defense +5%
INT -1, WIT +2, CON +1
M. Atk. +8.70%
Cast. Spd. +15%
Move Speed +7
Max MP +350
MP Consumption when using an M. Skill -10%
Incoming Heal Power +10%
Resistance Mana Burn +12%
Resistance Stun +50%
Defense in PvP +5%
No Restrictions
We are pleased to announce that set bonuses have been revised on our server.
This is done primarily to make the initial content more interesting and useful to players, and irrelevant sets have the right to live.

Set name New Characteristics
The Chain Mail Set  (Chain Mail Set)
Consists of 3 items + shield:

armor_leather_helmet_i00.pngChain Hood
armor_t48_u_i00.pngChain Mail Shirt
armor_t48_l_i00.pngChain Gaiters
shield_chain_shield_i00.pngChain Shield

DEX +2.

DEX +2
P. Def. against Daggers +6%
If shield is equipped: Max. HP +198

Dwarven Chain Set
NEW set, consists of 4 items + shield:

armor_t60_u_i00.pngDwarven Chain Mail Shirt
armor_t60_l_i00.pngDwarven Chain Gaiters
armor_t60_g_i00.pngDwarven Chain Gloves
armor_t60_b_i00.pngDwarven Chain Boots
shield_dwarven_chain_shield_i00.pngDwarven Chain Shield

CON +3.

CON +3
If shield is equipped: Any damage return: +5.00%.

Composite Set
Now consists of 4 items + shield:

armor_leather_helmet_i00.pngComposite Helmet
armor_t61_ul_i00.pngComposite Armor
armor_t61_g_i00.pngComposite Gauntlets
armor_t61_b_i00.pngComposite Boots
shield_composite_shield_i00.pngComposite Shield

If shield is equipped: Magic Block +3%

M. Def. +5.26%
Weight limit +5795
If equipped with a shield: Magic Block +3%

Full Plate Set
Now consists of 4 items + shield:

armor_leather_helmet_i00.pngFull Plate Helmet
armor_t62_ul_i00.pngFull Plate Armor
armor_t62_g_i00.pngFull Plate Gauntlets
armor_t62_b_i00.pngFull Plate Boots
shield_full_plate_shield_i00.pngFull Plate Shield

STR +1
Vampiric Rage Effect +4.00%

STR +1
Max. HP +270
Vampiric Rage Effect +4.00%
If equipped with Shield: Shield Block Chance +5.26%.

Reinforced Mithril Set
Consists of 3 items:

armor_t47_u_i00.pngMithril Shirt
armor_t47_l_i00.pngReinforced Mithril Gaiters
armor_t42_b_i00.pngReinforced Mithril Boots

P. Skill/ M. Skill Evasion +4.00%
Speed +3

Evasion +4
P. Skill/ M. Skill Evasion +4.00%
Speed +3

Plated Leather Set
Consists of 3 items:

armor_t47_u_i00.pngPlated Leather
armor_t47_l_i00.pngPlated Leather Gaiters

armor_t47_b_i00.pngPlated Leather Boots

No change

STR +4, CON -1.

Rind Leather Set
NEW set, consists of 4 items:

armor_t49_u_i00.pngRind Leather Armor
armor_t49_l_i00.pngRind Leather Gaiters
armor_t49_g_i00.pngRind Leather Gloves
armor_t49_b_i00.pngRind Leather Boots

STR +2
Atk. Spd. +4.00%.

STR +2
Atk. Spd. +4.00%.

Theca Leather Set
Now consists of 4 items:

armor_t63_u_i00.pngTheca Leather Armor
armor_t63_l_i00.pngTheca Leather Gaiters
armor_t63_g_i00.pngTheca Leather Gloves
armor_t63_b_i00.pngTheca Leather Boots

DEX +2.

DEX +2
P. Def. +5.26%.

Drake Leather Set
Now consists of 3 items:

armor_t21_ul_i00.pngDrake Leather Armor
armor_t21_g_i00.pngDrake Leather Gloves
armor_t21_b_i00.pngDrake Leather Boots

DEX +2.

DEX +2
M. Def. +5.26%

Karmian Set — unchanged
Consists of 3 items:
Top + Bottom + Gloves

armor_t53_u_i00.pngKarmian Tunic
armor_t53_l_i00.pngKarmian Stockings
armor_t53_g_i00.pngKarmian Gloves

No change

Casting Speed +15.00%
P. Def. +5.26%.

Set of Seal
NEW set, consists of 3 items:

armor_t44_ul_i00.pngRobe of Seal
armor_t44_g_i00.pngGloves of Seal
armor_t44_b_i00.pngBoots of Seal

Casting Speed  +15.00%
M. Def. +5.26%

Casting Speed  +15.00%
M. Def. +5.26%

Demon’s Set
Now consists of 4 items:

armor_t54_u_i00.pngDemon's Tunic
armor_t54_l_i00.pngDemon's Stockings
armor_t54_g_i00.pngDemon's Gloves
armor_t54_b_i00.pngDemon's Boots

WIT +1, MEN -1
Chance of M. Crit. +25.00%

INT +4, MEN -1
Max. HP -270
Chance of M. Crit. +25.00%

Divine Set
Now consists of 4 items:

armor_t57_u_i00.pngDivine Tunic
armor_t57_l_i00.pngDivine Stockings
armor_t57_g_i00.pngDivine Gloves
armor_t67_b_i00.pngDivine Boots

WIT +1, INT -1
Heal Power +52

WIT +2, INT -2
P. Def. +5.26%
Max. MP +171
Heal Power +52

Life Stone has been redesigned and now:
  • No Level (50-55-60-...-76), but still have Grade:
    • etc_mineral_general_i03.png Life Stone;.
    • etc_mineral_special_i03.png Mid-Grade Life Stone;.
    • etc_mineral_rare_i03.png High-Grade Life Stone;.
    • etc_mineral_unique_i03.png Top-Grade Life Stone;
    • etc_mineral_general_i03.pngpannel_rotten. pngAccessory Life Stone.
  • Drop from Raid Bosses starting at level 35 and from Monsters:
    • familybox_ls.pngMW Box with Life Stones.
  • The skills work according to HighFive logic, but:
    • Active skills (Attacking and Deteriorating) have STR and Level limitations, depending on the Stage:
      • At Stage One, these skills have a Level 61 and their strength corresponds to Level 6 out of 10;
      • At Stage Two, these skills are level 70 and their strength corresponds to level 9 out of 10;
      • Starting at Stage Gracia - these skills are level 76 and their strength corresponds to level 10 out of 10;
      • As you change Stages - the skills you already have - automatically improve to new levels;
    • Passive and active improving skills immediately have a maximum, level 10.

The cost of removing Life Stone Bonuses also depends on the Server Stage.

• On the Interlude Stage and the first Stage of the Gracia Stage, the cost of removing LS's is already lower than on basic Interlude, but higher than on basic HighFive: 
    • For C grade items: 95.000 / 115.000 / 115.000 / 115.000 / 150.000 / 210.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • For B grade items: 240,000 / 270,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena; 
    • For A-grade items: 330,000 / 380,000 / 480,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • For S grade items: 840,000 / 920,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.

For Weapon:

Ранг оружия Аугментация Извлечение
C grade etc_crystal_ball_silver_i00.png Gemstone: D x 20 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 210 000
grade (low) etc_crystal_ball_silver_i00.png Gemstone: D x 30 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 240 000
grade (top) etc_crystal_ball_silver_i00.png Gemstone: D x 30 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 270 000
grade (low) etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.png Gemstone: C x 20 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 330 000
grade (middle) etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.png Gemstone: C x 20 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 380 000
grade (top) etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.png Gemstone: C x 20 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 480 000
grade (low) etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.png Gemstone: C x 25 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 840 000
grade (Dynasty) etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.png Gemstone: C x 25 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 840 000
S80 grade (Icarus) etc_bead_green_i00.png Gemstone: B x 36 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 920 000
S84 grade (Vesper) etc_bead_green_i00.png Gemstone: B x 48 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 1 440 000
S84 grade (middle) etc_bead_green_i00.png Gemstone: B x 29 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 1 600 000
S84 grade (top) etc_bead_green_i00.png Gemstone: B x 58 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 3 200 000
S84 grade (Eternal) etc_bead_green_i00.png Gemstone: B x 58 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 3 200 000

For Jewelry:

Ранг бижутерии Аугментация Извлечение
C grade (low) etc_crystal_ball_silver_i00.png Gemstone: D x 200 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 95 000
grade (mid) etc_crystal_ball_silver_i00.png Gemstone: D x 200 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 115 000
grade (high) etc_crystal_ball_silver_i00.png Gemstone: D x 200 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 150 000
grade (top) etc_crystal_ball_silver_i00.png Gemstone: D x 200 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 210 000
grade (low) etc_crystal_ball_silver_i00.png Gemstone: D x 300 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 240 000
grade (top) etc_crystal_ball_silver_i00.png Gemstone: D x 300 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 270 000
grade (low) etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.png Gemstone: C x 200 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 330 000
grade (top) etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.png Gemstone: C x 200 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 390 000
grade (low) etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.png Gemstone: C x 250 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 480 000
grade (Dynasty) etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.png Gemstone: C x 250 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 480 000
grade (Immortal) etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.png Gemstone: C x 250 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 480 000
S80 grade (Moirai) etc_crystal_ball_green_i00.png Gemstone: C x 250 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 480 000
S84 grade (Vesper) etc_bead_green_i00.png Gemstone: B x 480 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 1 400 000
S84 grade (Vorpal) etc_bead_green_i00.png Gemstone: B x 480 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 2 800 000
S84 grade (Elegia) etc_bead_green_i00.png Gemstone: B x 480 etc_adena_i00.png Adena x 3 600 000

As the server develops:
    • With the appearance of new actual weapon ranks - the cost of removing LS's from previous Ranks - will be smoothly reduced;
    • Based on the MasterWork I principle, depending on the quality of the weapon (common or rare) and Life Stone (low/mid/high/top) - the cost of inserting and removing stones will decrease.
All items starting at B grade can be Rare (MasterWork / Rare). All Rare items work on the same principle as their normal counterparts, but in addition - give small but useful personal bonuses!

Methods for obtaining Rare Equipment:

• weapon_hazard_bow_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed. pngUnidentified Equipment:
    • In the First Stage of the Interlude Stage: all B grade Weapons and Armor - drop initially Unidentified. Double-click - you get either a normal item (expected drop) or, with a very low chance - a Rare item!
    • As the server progresses, the rank of Unrecognized Equipment will increase: A grade for Stage Two, S grade for Stage Three, and so on;
    • From a number of rare Bosses, for example, Queen Ants, Orphen and Core in Stage One - Unidentified Equipment of higher rank (A grade Weapon, in the case of this example) will drop;
  • skill0172.png Craft MasterWork Equipment:
    • When crafting Weapons, Armor and Costume Jewelry - there is a small chance of getting Foundation (sealed Rare) Equipment! It can be printed at Pushkin's Forge in Giran'e and at Blacksmith of Mammon in the Catacombs, during the Victory period;
  • etc_warding_orb_blue_i00.png MasterWork Crystal:
    • From key Stage Bosses, Spheres are dropped that upgrade your equipment of the corresponding Rank to Rare analogs;
    • Exchange takes place at Blacksmith Pushkin in Giran;
    • On the First Stage - only B grade Spheres are available, they are dropped from Epic Bosses;
    • As the server develops, with the change of Stages - from Epic Bosses and a number of other complex bosses will be added Spheres of higher rank, and less relevant - will be added to the drop to all current RB. Along the lines of how it was on MasterWork I, up to S84 spheres from Dragons now. :) 
    • When exchanging an Item for a Rare Item, you must use spheres of the corresponding grade and also pay some amount etc_adena_i00.pngAdena:
      • Any item B Grade : etc_warding_orb_blue_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - B + 500,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
      • Any item A grade: etc_warding_orb_green_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - A + 1,000,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
      • Any item S grade: etc_warding_orb_red_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - S + 1,500,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
      • Any item Dynasty: etc_warding_orb_red_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - S + 2,500,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
      • Any item Moirai\Icarus: etc_warding_orb_black_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - S80 + 3,500,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
      • Any item Vesper: etc_warding_orb_gold_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - S84 + 5,000,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
      • Any item Vorpal: sphere_gold_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - S85 + 7,500,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
      • Any item Elegia: sphere_emerald_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - S86 + 10,000,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
    • For example to improve your  armor_t76_ul_i00.png , you need:
      • 4xetc_warding_orb_green_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal - A + 1. 000.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
    • If you need to do the rest armor_helmet_i00.pngarmor_t76_g_i00. pngarmor_t76_b_i00. png parts of the set are rare, then necessary:
      • armor_helmet_i00.png = 2xetc_warding_orb_green_i00. pngMasterWork Crystal - A + 1,000,000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena
      • armor_t76_g_i00.png = 2xetc_warding_orb_green_i00. pngMasterWork Crystal - A + 1,000,000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena
      • armor_t76_b_i00.png = 2xetc_warding_orb_green_i00. pngMasterWork Crystal - A + 1,000,000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena

Rare Equipment Features:

• armor_t76_ul_i00.png Rare "body" armor - work in conjunction with Sets. They can be upgraded with Glory/Fame, making Rare {PvP} bodies fully functional as part of a Set;
  • The bonuses of a large amount of Rare equipment have been rebalanced:
    • Irrelevant bonuses have been improved, overly strong bonuses have been weakened. For example, Rare Body bonuses have been legitimately reduced due to the fact that bodies are now a full-fledged part of set. You can read more about the bonuses on our Wikipedia: Rare Equipment Bonuses (Link)
  • accessary_necklace_of_black_ore_i00.png Bonuses of Rare Costume Jewelry:
    • Redesigned relative to MW1 Rare Costume Jewelry, starting with skill0241.png B grade: 
    • Rare costume jewelry parameters: accessary_adamantite_necklace_i00.png / accessary_necklace_of_black_ore_i00.png / accessary_phoenixs_necklace_i00.png / accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.png / accessory_tateossian_necklace_i00.png/accessary_dynasty_necklace_i00.png/accessary_bluelycan_necklace_i00.png/vesper_necklace_i00.png/accessary_ponshrnoen_necklace_i00.png/accessary_verpes_necklace_i00.png.
      • accessory_tateossian_ring_i00.png Rings: 
        • + 3/4/5/6/6/7/8/9/9/10/10/15/15/20% Resistance to Root;
        • + 1/2/3/4/5/5/6/6/7/7/8/8/10/12% to P. Crit. Damage.
      • accessory_tateossian_earring_i00.png Earrings: 
        • + 3/4/5/6/6/7/8/9/9/10/10/15/15/20% Resistance to Stun;
        • + 3/4/5/6/6/7/7/8/8/9/10/10/15/15/20% Resistance to Mental Attacks  (including Fear and Silence).
      • accessory_tateossian_necklace_i00.png Necklaces:
        • + 1/2/3/4/5/5/6/7/7/8/10/10/15% Resistance to Elemental damage (all elements);
        • + 3/4/6/8/8/10/11/12/12/13/13/15/15/20% Resistance to Paralysis and Sleep.

• Increased chance of aquiring effects when using skills:
    • skill1077. png Focus:
      • weapon_staff_of_evil_sprit_i01. pngStaff of Evil Spirits = 20% = 20% on Focus Lv. 3
      • weapon_staff_of_evil_sprit_i01. pngStaff of Evil Spirits - Holy Spirit = 35% on Focus Lv. 3
        • There was no chance increase
        • Became +15% more from <RARE>

• skill1045. png Bless the Body:
      • weapon_staff_of_evil_sprit_i01. pngStaff of Evil Spirits = 28% on Bless the Body Lv. 5
      • weapon_staff_of_evil_sprit_i01. pngStaff of Evil Spirits - Holy Spirit = 40% on Bless the Body Lv. 5
        • The increase in chance was up to 35%
        • Became +12% more from <RARE>

• skill1035. png Mental Shield:
      • weapon_spell_breaker_i01. pngSpell Breaker = 50% on Mental Shield Lv. 4
      • weapon_spell_breaker_i01. pngSpell Breaker - Hail = 60% on Mental Shield Lv. 4
        • Became +10% more from <RARE>

• weapon_sprites_staff_i01. pngSprite's Staff = 50% on Mental Shield Lv. 4
      • weapon_sprites_staff_i01. pngSprite's Staff - Hail = 60% on Mental Shield Lv. 4

• weapon_hell_knife_i01. pngHell Knife = 50% on Mental Shield Lv. 4 
      • weapon_hell_knife_i01. pngHell Knife - Confusion = 60% on Mental Shield Lv. 4

• weapon_crystal_of_deamon_i01. pngDaimon Crystal = 50% on Mental Shield Lv. 4
      • weapon_crystal_of_deamon_i01. pngDaimon Crystal - Wisdom =65% on Mental Shield Lv. 4

• weapon_crystal_of_deamon_i01.pngpvp_tab. pngDaimon Crystal {PvP}
      • weapon_crystal_of_deamon_i01.pngpvp_tab. pngDaimon Crystal - Wisdom {PvP} =65% on Mental Shield Lv. 4
        • No chance increase
        • There was a +15% increase from <RARE>

• weapon_tongue_of_themis_i01.pngThemis' Tongue = 50% on Mental Shield Lv. 4
      • weapon_tongue_of_themis_i01.pngThemis'Tongue - Cleverness =65% on Mental Shield Lv. 4
        • There was no increase in chance

• weapon_tongue_of_themis_i01.pngpvp_tab. pngThemis'Tongue {PvP} = 50% on Mental Shield Lv. 4
      • weapon_tongue_of_themis_i01.pngpvp_tab. pngThemis'Tongue - Cleverness {PvP} =65% on Mental Shield Lv. 4
        • There was no increase in chance

Fame_1.png {PvP} Equipment
  • Starting from the start of the server, you can improve your equipment with Fame:
    • armor_t59_ul_i00.pngpvp_tab. png Armor - improves starting at B grade;
      • Stones and Attribute Crystals can be inserted into {PvP} armor, it can be improved with scrolls;
    • weapon_sword_of_ipos_i01.pngpvp_tab. pngWeapons - improves starting at Best-A rank;
      • {PvP} weapons can have Life Stones, Stones, and Attribute Crystals inserted into them, and can be improved with scrolls.
    • Fame_1.png Farming Fame:
      • Being in locations captured by your clan;
      • Being in a PvP zone during Siege and TV;
      • Olympiad;
      • Ivory Coin's purchase.
  • Bonuses from {PvP} Armor:
    • skill0232.pngpvp_tab. png Heavy Armor:
      • Reduces damage taken in PvP by 5%;
      • With a 2% chance for 10 seconds, it reduces the enemy attacking you:
        • Attack Speed and Running Speed by 20%, Casting Speed by 30%.
    • skill0227.pngpvp_tab. png Light Armor:
      • Cancels the target of an enemy that attacks you with a 2% chance.
    • skill0234.pngpvp_tab. png Robe:
      • With a 2% chance for 10 seconds, it reduces the enemy attacking you:
        • Critical Chance and Damage by 15%.

etc_stripe_shirts_c_i02.pngpvp_tab. pngShirts

• Shirts have been redesigned, they are now divided into {PvP} and {PvE}, give Phys. and M. Def. and the corresponding {PvP}/{PvE} protection for your character.
    • First Stage - Rank D Shirts can be purchased for etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coinat Adventurers' Guide; Shirts from rank C and above - for etc_nobless_teleport_coupon_i00. pngNoblesse Gate Pass at Olympiad Manager;
    • As the server evolves and item ranks change - higher ranked shirts become available for Ivory Coin's, and the cost of Shirts for NGP - uniformly decreases. 
  • etc_shirts_d_i01.pngpve_tab.png{PvE} Linen Shirt - +3% PvE defense;
  • etc_shirts_c_i02.pngpve_tab.png{PvE} Silk Shirt - +4% PvE defense;
  • etc_shirts_b_i03.pngpve_tab.png{PvE} Thin Leather Shirt - +5% PvE defense;
  • etc_shirts_a_i04.pngpve_tab.png{PvE} Scale Shirt - +6% PvE defense;
  • etc_shirts_s_i05.pngpve_tab.png{PvE} Mithril Shirt - +7% PvE defense;
  • etc_stripe_shirts_d_i01.pngpvp_tab.png{PvP} Linen Shirt - +1% PvP defense;
  • etc_stripe_shirts_c_i02.pngpvp_tab.png{PvP} Silk Shirt - +2% PvP defense;
  • etc_stripe_shirts_b_i03.pngpvp_tab.png{PvP} Leather Shirt - +3% PvP defense;
  • etc_stripe_shirts_a_i04.pngpvp_tab. png{PvP} Scale Shirt - +4% PvP defense;
  • etc_stripe_shirts_s_i05.pngpvp_tab. png{PvP} Mithril Shirt - +5% PvP defense;

image.php?di=4ESY.png
Weapon enchanting bonuses

Enchanting any Weapon Grade gives an additional bonus to charge damage, depending on the weapon's enchanting level:

• 0b5e5f88b397a7c9d791a3f0e5fd. png

Equipment enchanting bonuses

A reworked system of bonuses from enchanting a full set of equipment each of the grades has been added to the game:

Bonuses from image.png D-gr sets:

Enchant skill0234.png Robe set skill0227.png Light set skill0231.png Heavy set
+4 P. Def. +5, M. Def. Defense +3, Weight Limit +10%. M. Def. +5, Evasion +1. P. Def. +8, Accuracy +1.
+5 P. Def. +12, M. Def. M. Def. +7, Weight Limit +20%, M. Skill MP Consumption 2%. M. Def. +13, Evasion +2, Elemental Resistance +3,  P. Def. +20, Accuracy +2, Arrow Defense +2%.
+6 P. Def. +20, M. Def. +12, Weight Limit +30%, MP expenditure of mag. skills. M. Def. +12, Weight Limit +30%, M. Skill MP Consumption 4%, Silence Resistance +15%. M. Def. +23, Evasion +3, Elemental Resistance +5, Speed +2. P. Def. +34, Accuracy +3, Arrow Defense +4%, Vampire Rage Effect (togl) +2%, MP Regeneration +2.
+7 P. Def. +29, M. Def. M. Def. +18, Weight Limit +40%, M. Skill MP Consumption 7%, Silence Resistance +20%, Skill Recharge Time -3%. M. Def. +35, Evasion +4, Elemental Resistance +7, Speed +3, Recharge Time -3% P. Def. +50, Accuracy +4, Arrow Defense +7%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +3%, Damage Reflection (togl) +3%, MP Regeneration +2.5.
+8 P. Def. +40, M. Def. +25, Weight Limit +50%, MP expenditure of mag. skills 10%, Resistance without magic skill. M. Def. +25, Weight Limit +50%, M. Skill MP Consumption 10%, Silence Resistance +25%, P. Skill Reuse Time -4%, Negative Effect Success Chance +15%, M. Skill MP Consumption +1%, P. Def. Dodge +1%. Mag. P. Def. +50, Evasion +5, Elemental Resistance +10, Speed +4, P. Skill Reuse Time -4%, Chance of P. Crit. Atk. +25, Strength of Physical Crit. +2%, Dodge Mag. Skills +1% P. Def. +70, Accuracy +5, Arrow Defense +10%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +4%, Damage Reflection (togl) +5%, MP Regeneration +3, MP Regeneration +3, Stun Chance +5%, Magic Reflection Chance +1%.
+9 P. Def. +58, M. Def. +35, Weight Limit +60%, MP consumption of mag. skills 11%, Resistance without limit. Defense +35, Weight Limit +60%, M. Skill MP Consumption 11%, Silence Resistance +30%, P. Skill Reuse Time -5%, Negative Effect Success Chance +17%, P. Skill MP Consumption +2%. Mag. P. Def. +70, Evasion +6, Elemental Resistance +12, Speed +5, P. Skill Reuse Time -5%, Chance of P. Crit. Atk. +30, Psi Crit Strength. +3%, Dodge Mag. +2% P. Def. +100, Accuracy +6, Arrow Defense +12%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +5%, Damage Reflection (togl) +7%, MP Regeneration +4, Stun Chance +7%, Magic Reflection Chance +2%.
+10 P. Def. +80, M. Def. Defense +50, Weight Limit +80%, M. Skill MP Consumption 12%, Silence Resistance +35%, P. Skill Reuse Time -6%, Negative Effect Success Chance +20%, P. Skill MP Consumption +3%, P. Def. Dodge. Mag. P. Def. +100, Evasion +7, Elemental Resistance +15, Speed +6, P. Skill Reuse Time -6%, Chance of P. Crit. Atk. +37, Strength of Physical Crit. +5%, Dodge Mag. Skills +3% P. Def. +140, Accuracy +7, Arrow Defense +15%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +7%, Damage Reflection (togl) +10%, MP Regeneration +5, Stun Chance +10%, Magic Reflection Chance +3%.

Bonuses from image.png C-gr sets:

+4 P. Def. +6, M. Def. Defense +4, Weight Limit +10%. M. Def. +6, Evasion +1. P. Def. +10, Accuracy +1.
+5 P. Def. +15, M. Def. M. Def. +9, Weight Limit +20%, M. Skill MP Consumption 2%. M. Def. +17, Evasion +2, Elemental Resistance +3 P. Def. +26, Accuracy +2, Arrow Defense +2%.
+6 P. Def. +26, M. Def. M. Def. +16, Weight Limit +30%, M. Skill MP Consumption 4%, Silence Resistance +15%, PvP Defense +3%. M. Def. +17, Evasion +2, Elemental Resistance +3. P. Def. +44, Accuracy +3, Arrow Defense +4%, Vampire Rage Effect (togl) +2%, MP Regeneration +2.
+7 P. Def. +38, M. Def. +38, M. Def. M. Def. +23, Weight Limit +40%, M. Skill MP Consumption 7%, Silence Resistance +20%, Skill Recharge Time -3%. M. Def. +45, Evasion +4, Elemental Resistance +7, Speed +3, Recharge Time -3% P. Def. +65, Accuracy +4, Arrow Defense +7%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +3%, Damage Reflection (togl) +3%, MP Regeneration +2.5.
+8 P. Def. +52, M. Def. +32, Weight Limit +50%, MP consumption of mag. skills +10%, Resistance without magic skill. M. Def. +32, Weight Limit +50%, M. Skill MP Consumption 10%, Silence Resistance +25%, P. Skill Reuse Time -4%, Negative Effect Success Chance +15%, M. Skill MP Consumption +1%, P. Def. Dodge +1%. Mag. P. Def. +65, Evasion +5, Elemental Resistance +10, Speed +4, P. Skill Reuse Time -4%, Chance of P. Crit. Atk. +25, Strength Phys. Crit. +2%, Dodge Mag. Skills +1% P. Def. +90, Accuracy +5, Arrow Defense +10%, Vampire Fury Effect (togle) +4%, Damage Reflection (togle) +5%, MP Regeneration +3, Stun Chance +7%, Magic Reflection Chance +1%.
+9 P. Def. +75, M. Def. +45, Weight Limit +60%, MP consumption of mag. skills 11%, Resistance without limit. Defense +45, Weight Limit +60%, M. Skill MP Consumption 11%, Silence Resistance +30%, P. Skill Reuse Time -5%, Negative Effect Success Chance +17%, M. Skill MP Consumption +2%. Mag. P. Def. +90, Evasion +6, Elemental Resistance +12, Speed +5, P. Skill Reuse Time -5%, Chance of P. Crit. Atk. +30, Psi Crit Strength. +3%, Dodge Mag. +2% P. Def. +130, Accuracy +6, Arrow Defense +12%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +5%, Damage Reflection (togl) +7%, MP Regeneration +4, Stun Chance +9%, Magic Reflection Chance +2%.
+10 P. Def. +104, M. Def. Defense +65, Weight Limit +80%, M. Skill MP Consumption 12%, Silence Resistance +35%, Skill Reuse Time -6%, Negative Effect Success Chance +20%, P. Skill Reuse Dodge +3%, <Active Skill> - Soul Purification. Mag. P. Def. +130, Evasion +7, Elemental Resistance +15, Speed +6, P. Skill Reuse Time -6%, P. Skill Crit Chance. Atk. +37, Strength of Physical Crit. +5%, Dodge Mag. Skills +3%, <Active Skill> - Soul Purification. P. Def. +185, Accuracy +7, Arrow Defense +15%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +7%, Damage Reflection (togl) +10%, MP Regeneration +5, Stun Chance +12%, Magic Reflection Chance +3%, <Active Skill> - Soul Purification.

Bonuses from image.png B-gr sets:

+4 P. Def. +8, M. Def. Defense +5, Weight Limit +10%, PvP Defense +0.5%. M. Def. +8, Evasion +1, PvP Defense +0.5%. P. Def. +12, Accuracy +1, PvP Defense +0.5%.
+5 P. Def. +19, M. Def. +11, Weight Limit +20%, MP consumption of mag. skills +1%, PvP Def. M. Def. +11, Weight Limit +20%, M. Skill MP Consumption 2%, PvP Defense +1%. M. Def. +21, Evasion +2, Elemental Resistance +3, PvP Defense +1%. P. Def. +32, Accuracy +2, Arrow Defense +2%, PvP Defense +1%.
+6 P. Def. +32, M. Def. M. Def. +19, Weight Limit +30%, M. Skill MP Consumption 4%, Silence Resistance +15%, PvP Defense +1.5%. Mag. +37, Evasion +3, Elemental Resistance +5, Speed +2, PvP Defense +1.5%. P. Def. +55, Accuracy +3, Arrow Defense +4%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +2%, MP Regeneration +2, PvP Defense +1.5%.
+7 P. Def. +46, M. Def. M. Def. +29, Weight Limit +40%, M. Skill MP Consumption 7%, Silence Resistance +20%, Skill Recharge Time -3%, PvP Defense +2%. M. Def. +56, Evasion +4, Elemental Resistance +7, Speed +3, Skill Recharge Time -3%, PvP Defense +2%. P. Def. +80, Accuracy +4, Arrow Defense +7%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +3%, Damage Reflection (togl) +3%, MP Regeneration +2.5, PvP Defense +2%.
+8 P. Def. +64, M. Def. +40, Weight Limit +50%, MP expenditure of mag. skills 10%, Resistance without magic skill. Defense +40, Weight Limit +50%, M. Skill MP Consumption 10%, Silence Resistance +25%, Skill Reuse Time -4%, Negative Effect Success Chance +15%, P. Skill Def. Dodge +1%, PvP Defense +2.5%. Mag. P. Def. +80, Evasion +5, Elemental Resistance +10, Speed +4, P. Skill Reuse Time -4%, P. Skill Crit Chance. Atk. +25, Strength Phys. Crit. +2%, Dodge Mag. Skill +1%, PvP Defense +2.5%. P. Def. +110, Accuracy +5, Arrow Defense +10%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +4%, Damage Reflection (togl) +5%, MP Regeneration +3, Stun Chance +10%, Magic Reflection Chance +1%, PvP Defense +2.5%.
+9 P. Def. +92, M. Def. +56, Weight Limit +60%, M. Skill MP Consumption 11%, Silence Resistance +30%, Skill Reuse Time -5%, Negative Effect Success Chance +17%, P. Skill Def. Dodge +2%, PvP Defense +3%. Mag. P. Def. +110, Evasion +6, Elemental Resistance +12, Speed +5, P. Skill Reuse Time -5%, Chance of P. Crit. Atk. +30, Psi Crit Strength. +3%, Dodge Mag. +2%, PvP Defense +3%. P. Def. +160, Accuracy +6, Arrow Defense +12%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +5%, Damage Reflection (togl) +7%, MP Regeneration +4, Stun Chance +12%, Magic Reflection Chance +2%, PvP Defense +3%.
+10 P. Def. +128, M. Def. M. Def. +80, Weight Limit +80%, M. Skill MP Consumption 12%, Silence Resistance +35%, Skill Reuse Time -6%, Negative Effect Success Chance +20%, P. Skill Def. Dodge +3%, PvP Defense +3.5%. <Active skill> - Soul Purification. Mag. P. Def. +160, Evasion +7, Elemental Resistance +15, Speed +6, P. Skill Reuse Time -6%, P. Skill Crit Chance. Atk. +37, Strength of Physical Crit. +5%, Dodge Mag. Skills +3%, PvP Defense +3.5%. <Active Skill> - Soul Purification. P. Def. +225, Accuracy +7, Arrow Defense +15%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +7%, Damage Reflection (togl) +10%, MP Regeneration +5, Stun Chance +15%, Magic Reflection Chance +3%, PvP Defense +3.5%. <Active Skill> - Soul Purification.

Bonuses from image.png A-S-S80-S84+ sets:

Enchant skill0234.png Robe set skill0227.png Light set  skill0231.png Heavy set
+4 P. Def. +10, M. Def. +6, Weight Limit +10%, PvP Defense +1%. Defense +6, Weight Limit +10%, PvP Defense +1%. M. Def. +10, Evasion +1, PvP Defense +1%. P. Def. +15, Accuracy +1, PvP Defense +1%.
+5 P. Def. +24, M. Def. +14, Weight limit +20%, MP consumption of mag. skills +1.2%, PvP Def. M. Def. +14, Weight Limit +20%, M. Skill MP Consumption 2%, PvP Defense +1.5%. M. Def. +26, Evasion +2, Elemental Resistance +3, PvP Defense +1.5%. P. Def. +40, Accuracy +2, Arrow Defense +2%, PvP Defense +1.5%.
+6 P. Def. +40, M. Def. M. Def. +24, Weight Limit +30%, M. Skill MP Consumption 4%, Silence Resistance +15%, PvP Defense +2%. M. Def. +46, Evasion +3, Elemental Resistance +5, Speed +2, PvP Defense +2%. P. Def. +68, Accuracy +3, Arrow Defense +4%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +2%, MP Regeneration +2, PvP Defense +2%.
+7 P. Def. +58, M. Def. M. Def. +36, Weight Limit +40%, M. Skill MP Consumption 7%, Silence Resistance +20%, Skill Recharge Time -3%, PvP Defense +2.5%. <Active skill> Faith and Steel (level 1). M. Def. +70, Evasion +4, Elemental Resistance +7, Speed +3, Skill Recharge Time -3% PvP Defense +2.5%. <Active skill> Faith and Steel (level 1). P. Def. +100, Accuracy +4, Arrow Defense +7%, Vampire Rage Effect (togl) +3%, Damage Reflection (togl) +3%, MP Regeneration +2.5, PvP Defense +2.5%. <Active Skill> - Faith and Steel (level 1).
+8 P. Def. +80, M. Def. M. Def. +50, Weight Limit +50%, M. Skill MP Consumption 10%, Silence Resistance +25%, Skill Reuse Time -4%, Negative Effect Success Chance +15%, P. Skill Reuse Time +1%, PvP Defense +3%. <Active skill> Faith and Steel (level 2). Mag. P. Def. +100, Evasion +5, Elemental Resistance +10, Speed +4, P. Skill Reuse Time -4%, P. Skill Crit Chance. Atk. +25, Strength Phys. Crit. +2%, Dodge Mag. Ability +1%, PvP Defense +3%. <Active skill> Faith and Steel (level 2). P. Def. +140, Accuracy +5, Arrow Defense +10%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +4%, Damage Reflection (togl) +5%, MP Regeneration +3, Stun Chance +15%, Magic Reflection Chance +1%, PvP Defense +3%. <Active Skill> Faith and Steel (level 2).
+9 P. Def. +115, M. Def. M. Def. +70, Weight Limit +60%, M. Skill MP Consumption 11%, Silence Resistance +30%, Skill Reuse Time -5%, Negative Effect Success Chance +17%, P. Skill Def. Dodge +2%, PvP Defense +3.5%. <Active skill> Faith and Steel (level 3). Mag. P. Def. +140, Evasion +6, Elemental Resistance +12, Speed +5, P. Skill Reuse Time -5%, P. Skill Crit Chance. Atk. +30, Psi Crit Strength. +3%, Dodge Mag. +2%, PvP Defense +3.5%. <Active skill> Faith and Steel (level 3). P. Def. +200, Accuracy +6, Arrow Defense +12%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +5%, Damage Reflection (togl) +7%, MP Regeneration +4, Stun Chance +15%, Magic Reflection Chance +2%, PvP Defense +3.5%. <Active Skill> Faith and Steel (level 3).
+10 P. Def. +160, M. Def. M. Def. +100, Weight Limit +80%, M. Skill MP Consumption 12%, Silence Resistance +35%, Skill Reuse Time -6%, Negative Effect Success Chance +20%, P. Def. Dodge +3%, PvP Defense +4%. <Active skill> Faith and Steel (level 4). <Active skill> Soul Purification. Mag. P. Def. +200, Evasion +7, Elemental Resistance +15, Speed +6, P. Skill Reuse Time -6%, P. Skill Crit Chance. Atk. +37, Strength of Physical Crit. +5%, Dodge Mag. Skills +3%, PvP Defense +4%. <Active skill> Faith and Steel (level 4). <Active skill> Soul Purification. P. Def. +280, Accuracy +7, Arrow Defense +15%, Vampire Fury Effect (togl) +7%, Damage Reflection (togl) +10%, MP Regeneration +5, Stun Chance +15%, Magic Reflection Chance +3%, PvP Defense +4%. <Active skill> Faith and Steel (level 4). <Active skill> Soul Purification.

Skills from set improvement:

skill1268.pnglow_tab. png Vampire Fury

• Level 1 +2% Vampirism;
  • Level 2 +3% Vampirism;
  • Level 3 +4% Vampirism;
  • Level 4 +5% Vampirism;
  • Level 5 +7% Vampirism.

skill0086.pnglow_tab. png Damage Reflection

• Level 1 +3% Damage Reflection. Level 2 +5% Damage Reflection. Level 3 +7% Damage Reflection. Level 4 +10% Damage Reflection.

faith_and_steel.png Faith and Steel

• Wraps the character in a protective aura for 60 seconds, increasing physical, magical and protection from negative effects depending on the type of armor. No bafslot;
  • Usage: Instant;
  • Reapplication time: 8 minutes.

The Faith and Steel Robe, Faith and Steel Light, and Faith and Steel Heavy skills share a common rollback

• Heavy Armor - Faith and Steel
    • Level 1 - P. Def. +50, M. Def. Defense +100;
    • Level 2 - P. Def. +110, M. Def.. Defense +220;
    • Level 3 - P. Def. +150, M. Def.. Defense +300;
    • Level 4 - P. Def. +200, M. Def.. Defense +400.
  • Light Armor - Faith and Steel
    • Level 1 - P. Def. +60, M. Def. Defense +85;
    • Level 2 - P. Def. +140, M. Def.. Defense +190;
    • Level 3 - P. Def. +190, M. Def.. Defense +260;
    • Level 4 - P. Def. +250, M. Def. Defense +350.
  • Magic Armor - Faith and Steel
    • Level 1 - P. Def. +100, M. Def. Protection +50;
    • Level 2 - P. Def. +220, M. Def.. Defense +110;
    • Level 3 - P. Def. +300, M. Def.. Defense +150;
    • Level 4 - P. Def. +400, M. Def.. Defense +200.

soul_purge.png Soul Purification

• Adds 5% resistance to mental attacks. When taking damage with a 2% chance, casts a buff on the character that removes one negative effect and gives +30% defense against mental attacks for 7 seconds;
  • Does not take a buffslot;
  • The skill has an internal rollback of 25 seconds.

Sete nchanting level example:

• Dark Crystal Robe +8;
  • Dark Crystal Helmet +4;
  • Rare Dark Crystal Gloves (Robe) +5;
  • Dark Crystal Boots (Robe) +6.

We have a bonus from the full set of +4. By upgrading the least honed part of our example: the helmet - by +5 - the bonus will already be from the full set +5.

Additional info:

• Armor: helmet, slippers, gloves, top and bottom or full body, shirt, shield;
  • Standard and rare armor give the same bonus;
  • Sealed and unsealed armor give the same bonus;
  • HP bonus is fixed and does not depend on buffs, passive skills, CON parameter and other sources of HP change;
  • Jewelry and Weapons do not give a bonus to HP;
  • When wearing OE Armor - the maximum HP is increased, but not replenished.
    • Example: If a character has 3000/3000 Health and wears Draconic Leather Body +8 - his maximum Health will increase by 388 and his HP after putting on the armor: 3000/3388.

Hp increase depending on the grade, type and level of Armor improvement:

Rank / Armor Type +4 +5 +6 +7 +8 +9 +10
Rank D / one part 5 12 25 40 60 90 120
Rank D / whole body 7 18 37 60 90 135 180
C grade / one part 6 18 35 60 90 125 165
C grade/ whole body 9 27 52 90 120 187 247
B grade / one part 9 25 55 90 135 190 250
B grade / whole body 12 37 82 120 202 285 375
Rank A / one part 12 35 75 125 190 265 350
Rank A / whole body 18 52 112 187 285 397 525
S grade / one part 15 50 100 170 250 350 475
S grade / whole body 22 75 150 255 375 525 712

Talisman Changes
On our server, talismans have been moved to the in-game store (NPC Butler) and are sold for etc_adena_i00.pngAdena, or etc_adena_i00. pngAdena + family_coin_i00. pngMaster Coin. Cost will be updated as the server develops.
yellow_attack_32.png Passive Talisman - Attack

• There are two variants: Normal (300 minutes) and Eternal (no lifespan).
  • When put on, it gives passive ability:
    - P. Atk. +22;
    - M. Atk. +30;
    - Atk. Spd. +15;
    - Cast. Spd. +12;
    - P. Crit. Power +30.

yellow_def_32.png Passive Talisman - Defense

• When put on gives passive ability:
    - P. Def. +35;
    - M. Def. +30;
    - P. Crit Power on you -100;
    - Critical Chance on you -3%.

yellow_speed_32.png Passive Talisman - Speed

• There are two variants: Normal (300 minutes) and Eternal (no life time).
  • When put on, it gives passive ability:
    - Speed +5;
    - Accuracy +2;
    - Evasion +2.

yellow_regen_32.png Passive Talisman - Refeneration

• When put on, it gives the passive ability:
    - Healing Power +40;
    - CP, HP, MP Regen. +10%.

32_maxclarity. png Red Talisman - Maximum Clarity

• When put on, gives the active ability:
    Strongly reduces MP consumption for skills for 90 seconds;
    Usage cost: 15 Talisman mana;
    Cooldown: 15 minutes;
    (Reduction of MP consumption changes with server development)

32_minclarity.png Red Talisman - Minimum Clarity

• When put on, grants the active ability:
    Reduces MP consumption for skills by 10% for 5 minutes;
    Cooldown: 15 minutes.

32_meditation. png Red Talisman - Meditation

Immobilizes the character for 30 seconds, reduces P. Def by 90%, restores 27 MP every second;
    Cooldown: 15 minutes.

32_divineprotection.png Blue Talisman - Divine Protection

Strongly increases P. Def and M. Def. for 10 seconds;
    Cooldown: 15 minutes;
    (Increase in Defense changes with server development)

etc_super_hp_potion_i05.png Elixirs

• Now elixirs etc_super_hp_potion_i05.png HP and etc_super_mp_potion_i05. png MP will not have a same cooldown and can be used simultaneously;
  • A separate window for elixirs has been created where they can be put on auto use and will not take up space on the shortcut panel.
    • If you want to use elixirs on your own - you still need to put them on the shortcut panel and bait them manually.

etc_fire_stone_i00. png Grace / High Five stages:

• Basic mechanics of working through the Chronicles High Five;
  • Calculation of DURATION based on Attribute difference - by High Five;
  • The Attribute can be inserted into Weapons starting at B grade, into Armor starting at A grade:
    • In weapons B-S84 ranks - 150 (with stones) / 300 (with crystals);
    • In armor A grade - 30/60; in armor of S grade and above - 60/120;
    • A cloak of any rank can have 30/60 attributes inserted into it.
  • The amount of protective Attribute that can be inserted into armor - changes incrementally:
    • armor_t90_ul_i00.png Gracia: There are 2 protective attribute slots available for fullbody armor. For other items, 1 (300/600 sets);
    • armor_t93_u_i00.png Late Gracia: There are 3 protective attribute slots available for fullbody armor. For other items, 2 (600/1200 sets);
    • armor_t96_u_i03.png High Five: All armor items (helmet, top, bottom, slippers, gloves) - 3 protective attribute slots each are available (900/1800 sets).
  • Eligible Summons receive 70% of the hosts attacking Attribute (per High Five).
  • skill0755.png Protection of Rune, skill0757.png Protection of Alignment, skill0756.png Protection of Elemental
    • It can now be learned from level 79 by any character with a 3rd profession.

To. skills skill0758.png Fighter's Will\skill0759. png Archer's Will\skill0945. png Magician's Will is divided into two levels (which are learned at character levels 55 and 81), then the books for 2 levels can be obtained by fusion from the NPC Pona:

• ultimate_fighter_will_book. png Forgotten Scroll - Ultimate Fighter's Will = br_spell_books_sword_i00.png Forgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will + br_spell_books_sword_i00.png Forgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will + 15.000.000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena;
  • ultimate_archer_will_book. png Forgotten Scroll - Ultimate Archer's Will = archer_will_book.png Forgotten Scroll - Archer's Will + archer_will_book.png Forgotten Scroll - Archer's Will + 15.000.000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena;
  • ultimate_magician_will_book. png Forgotten Scroll - Ultimate Magician's Will = br_spell_books_magic_i00.png Forgotten Scroll - Magician's Will + br_spell_books_magic_i00.png Forgotten Scroll - Magician's Will + 15.000.000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena.

For Territorial Wars - Badge award changed to favor players: 

• First TVs will take place after capturing all 9 Castles:
  • In place of the standard etc_badge_black_i00.png Gludio Territory Badge, etc_badge_black_i00.png Dion Territory Badge etc. are now universal etc_badge_black_i00.png Territory Badge. This means that any of the castles give out the same badges, and you can exchange them for items you need in any town. (You should get the badges at the end of the TV in the same city where you registered your clan for the battle).
  • For status skill1323.png Noblesse you will need 50 etc_badge_black_i00. png Territory Badge (instead of 100).
  • Shop for etc_badge_black_i00.png Territory Badge has been updated, for example:
    • etc_codex_of_giant_i03.png Giant's Codex - Mastery - 25 etc_badge_black_i00. png (instead of 80)
    • 10 etc_scroll_of_return_i01.png Blessed Scroll of Escape - 2.500.000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena and 1 etc_badge_black_i00. png (instead of 40 for 1 BSoE);
    • etc_super_hp_potion_i05.png Territory Health Recovery Potion - 1 etc_badge_black_i00. png (instead of 8);
    • accessory_barka_karm_i00.png Accessory - 8 etc_badge_black_i00. png (instead of 80);
    • A-gr jewelry:
      • accessary_inferno_ring_i00.png Earth Protection Ring   - 60 etc_badge_black_i00.png;
      • accessary_inferno_earing_i00.png Protection Earring   - 90 etc_badge_black_i00.png;
      • accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.png Dark Protection Necklace  - 120 etc_badge_black_i00.png.
    • Costume jewelry S-80 gr:
      • accessory_ring_of_domi_protection_i00.pnschuttgart_panel.png Royal Guard Ring  - 80 etc_badge_black_i00. png;
      • accessory_earring_of_domi_protection_i00schuttgart_panel.pngGuard Earring  - 120 etc_badge_black_i00. png;
      • accessory_nectklace_of_domi_protection_ischuttgart_panel.png Royal Guard Necklace  - 160 etc_badge_black_i00. png.
    • Boxes, with A and S-gr belts - 35 etc_badge_black_i00.png (instead of 70);

For more details, you can check out our Wikipedia: Territorial wars on Masterwork (Link)

• Hidden Text
    • Belts A and S gr. + magic ornaments

armor_magic_deco_belt_i01.png Belt PvP Physical Attack

• A gr low: +0.6%
    • A gr mid: +1.5%
    • A gr high: +2.1%
    • A gr top: +3%
    • S gr low: +1%
    • S gr mid: +2.5%
    • S gr high: +3.5%
    • S gr top: +5%

armor_magic_deco_belt_i01.png Belt PvP Skill Attack

• S gr low: +1%
    • S gr mid: +2.5%
    • S gr high: +3.5%
    • S gr top: +5%

armor_magic_deco_belt_i01.png Belt PVP Defense

• S gr low: 1.2%
    • S gr mid: 3%
    • S gr high: 4.2%
    • S gr top: 6%

Also Compound of items is available on our server, see Wikipedia for more details: Item Compound (Link)

Treasure Key
changes Treasure Key has been redesigned and now:

• Have no level and have no grades;
  • The probability of opening a chest depends on the difference between player and NPC levels.

image. php?di=C3QP.jpg

The skills you can get on our server have been significantly updated, namely:

•  image.png Might:
    • Active / Chance: +8%;
    • Passive: +6%.
  • image.png Shield:
    • Active / Chance: +10%;
    • Passive: +7%.
  • image.png Empower:
    • Active / Chance: +15%;
    • Passive: +10%.
  • image.png Magical Barrier:
    • Active / Chance: +12%;
    • Passive: +8%.
  • image.png Focus:
    • Active / Chance: +50 units;
    • Passive: +35 units.
  • image.png Wild Magic:
    • Active / Chance: +4 units;
    • Passive: +3 units.
  • image.png Heal Power (increases the power of healing you):
    • Active / Chance: +7% and +20 units;
    • Passive: +7% and +20 units.
  • image.png Heal Power (increases your healing power):
    • Active / Chance: +7% and +20 units;
    • Passive: +7% and +20 units.
  • image.jpeg Refresh:
    • Active: 15% (all 4 options);
  • image.jpeg Reflect:
    • Active: 15% of melee autoattack, 5% of all damage types (skells, ranged autoattack, etc);
    • Passive: 20% of a melee of autoattack.
  • image.png All Clarity:
    • Active / Chance: 15/20/15%;
    • Passive: 10/15/10%.
  • image.png Skill Clarity:
    • Active / Chance: 15%;
    • Passive: 10%.
  • image.png Spell Clarity:
    • Active / Chance: 20%;
    • Passive: 15%.
  • image.png Music Clarity:
    • Active / Chance: 15%;
    • Passive: 10%.
  • image.jpeg Heal
    • Active / Chance::: 552 HP. 30 sec FC.
  • image.jpeg Ritual:
    • Active / Chance: 500 CP. 30 sec.
  • image.jpeg Resurrect
    • Active: 70% experience.
  • image.png Max. CP:
    • Active / Chance: 17%.
  • image.png Max. HP:
    • Active / Chance: 10%.
  • image.png Max. MP:
    • Active / Chance: 7%.
  • image.png Agility:
    • Active / Chance: +6 to evasion, +2% evasion from physical. and mag. skills;
    • Passive: +4 to evasion, +1% evasion from physical and magical skills;
    • Passive. and magic. skills.
  • image.png Guidance
    • Active / Chance: +10 to accuracy;
    • Passive: +6 to accuracy.
  • image.png Vampiric Rage:
    • Active: +6% Vampiric Rage from melee damage with non-skill damage.
  • image.png Duel Might
    • Active / Chance: +5%;
    • Passive: +5%.
  • image.png Mana Gain:
    • Active: +55 units;
    • Passive: +55 units.

The icons for other skills have also been updated, but not changed.

Hidden Text

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

viRUS_132_i00.png Autumn Legendary Costume

viRUS_120_i00.png Winter Legendary Costume

winter_costume_wo.png Demonic Legendary Costume

skill_kamael_shadowside.png?2 skill_kamael_shineside.png?2 Pure Light and Pure Evil Kamael Exclusive Mythical Outfit

We have Legendary Suits on our server, which not only change the appearance of your character's equipment, but also visually replace weapons.
You can purchase this unique set only in Control Panel.

Please note! A maximum of 4 Legendary Costumes will be introduced throughout the server that correspond to the time of the season when they will be available:

• Fall;
  • Winter;
  • Spring;
  • Summer.

There will be a special gift for owners of all Legendary Suits! Don't miss a chance to build your collection 😉

All level 35+ RBs, as well as Epic Bosses, will drop Collectible Cards, for which you can get various Riding Mounts from rylai.png NPC Rylai  in Giran Castle Town (if you have fa0a6b7390ef480e724462f00fb757b8. png Lineage 2 - Battle Pass).
The cards, as well as the Mounts you can get with the cards, are divided into types based on their rarity.

Common and Uncommon Cards can be exchanged for any Mount in the Common and Uncommon categories, respectively.

Rare and Legendary Cards are named, and are only suitable for purchasing specific Mounts. For example: Common Cards can be redeemed for any of the 11 Mounds of the appropriate type, at your discretion, but Part of Princess Ant can only be redeemed for a Princess Ant Mound.

All Collectible Card types are transferable.

All Mounts are personalized (tied to a specific character), timeless.

• 70 ed632a03f2381d741b167039f38c375b.png Common - Common Mount
  • 50 18af7074388a60226262803aa70e9fb0fd.png Uncommon- Uncommon Mount
  • 40 e7ad28af314216e7b36bf372310cf6fe.png Rare - Appropriate Rare Mount
  • 20 8fc24b576fbba107745ce1de5d182fe7.png Legendary - matching Legendary Mount

Note You can swap cards of the same grade between each other. To do this you need the cards themselves and 1 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin per card.

Also before the start of the server (27.10) you can get special muunts for one-time replenishment on:
When you top up with family_coin_i00.png1500 MS and more, you get the item war_panther. png Box with War Panther Braslet , which allows you to summon a riding pet.
When you recharge from family_coin_i00.png 2500 MS or more, you get items war_panther.png The Battle Panther Brassplate Box and hell_ride. png Box with Hell Horse Braslet that allow you to summon a riding pet.
Read more(under spoiler or at the link): Recharge Bonuses (Link)

Spoiler

Unique Mount for replenishment
E-Global Masterwork appreciates your contribution to the development of the project. For those who believe in us and are ready to donate a large sum before the start of the seasonal Masterwork 2024 server, we have prepared additional bonuses — unique riding pets (maunts).

When riding a pet, your character's speed is increased by 60.
Also available to you is the skill:  Distraction Lv. 1 — Makes the character invisible to monsters. Reduces your defense by 30%. Duration: 2 minutes. Recharge: 5 minutes.

Note that the costume can be worn in a separate inventory slot, "over" your armor. This way you can enjoy the unique look of your character without losing his combat characteristics..

You can get different costumes from rylai.png NPC Rylai  in Giran Castle Town.
Cost of the costume is 75, with availability fa0a6b7390ef480e724462f00fb757b8.png Lineage 2 - Battle Pass - 50
Cost fa0a6b7390ef480e724462f00fb757b8.png Lineage 2 - Battle Pass - 25

In other words, cost of costume + Battle Pass = just the cost of the costume. Thus the second costume is purchased at an impressive discount.
Looking good - feeling good 😉

You can get different cloaks from rylai.png NPC Rylai  in Giran Castle Town (if you have the cloak-billet vesper_cloack_i00. png Ancient Cloak  and family_coin_i00. pngMaster Coin).

The Ancient Cloak, You can purchase it from the Adventurers' Guide,  section of the Ivory Coin Store.

The key features of capes that everyone needs to know:
  • . Capes are worn over any set and even without one;
  • Cloaks no longer have built-in attribute indicators - each player can insert the attribute they want;
  • The cape may look different on different characters (race, gender, etc.);
  • Cloaks can be printed for a number of additional characteristics also from NPC Rylai:
    • +500 CP - 12,500,000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena
    • +200 HP - 10,000,000 etc_adena_i00. pngAdena
    • +122 MP - 7,500,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena

You can also contact technical support and order a cape with your own design, as well as custom effects (cost 500 coins from your Personal Cabinet).
More details about the ordering process: Cloak Ordering Process (Link)

image.png

The pet system has been redesigned on our server. In brief:

Every pet helper(etc_kukaburo_ocarina_i00. png Kookaburra, etc_cougar_chime_i00.png Cougar, etc_buffalo_panpipe_i00. png The buffalo) has equal utility for both the physical classes and mages. Each raised pet has an ability for this purpose:

•  r85_talisman_hp_up_active.png Heal Control (allows you to DISABLE skill1217.pngskill1218.png Heal, lasts for 60 minutes)
  •  r85_talisman_mp_up_active.png Recharge Control (allows you to DISABLE  skill1013. png Recharge, lasts for 60 minutes)
  •  r_talisman_pm_up_active.png Warrior Effect Control (allows you to INCLUDE skill1045. pngskill1048. pngskill1068. pngskill1040. pngskill1086. pngskill1242. pngskill1077. pngskill1240. pngskill1268. png, buffs last 20 minutes each, control lasts 60 minutes)
  •  r_talisman_mm_up_passive.png Mage Effect Control (allows you to INCLUDE skill1045. pngskill1048. pngskill1059. pngskill1085. pngskill1040. pngskill1078. png, buffs last 20 minutes each, control lasts 60 minutes)

You can read more in our Wikipedia(including quests to get pets): Pets(changes) (Link)

Also available for you a lot of skins on pets (not only for helpers, but also for Great Wolves). Now you can turn a boring bull into a fighting rooster or a cute bunny. Reasonable prices for changing pet skins are available to everyone, and the assortment expands with each season. You can purchase skins from NPC Rylai or NPC Hecsa
You can read more in our Wikipedia: Pets(skins) (Link)

A few examples:

Spoiler

kiku_collar.png Kiku (Kiku) 
image.png

kokko_ocarina.png Kokko (Kokko)
image.png 

ahri_ocarina.png Ahri (Ahri)
image.png

etc_cougar_chime_i00.png White-Winged Lion
image.png

etc_cougar_chime_i00.png Sad Blue Rabbit (Shy Blue Rabbit)
image.png

etc_cougar_chime_i00.png Angry Blue Rabbit
image.png

point.png Important Topics (navigation)

• Apache Ant изменил заголовок на MasterWork II: Items & Features
  • Apache Ant открепил тему
  • Apache Ant закрепил это тему

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...