Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Firstly GM, want to say awesome job on the server, by far the best I have played. Hence still around even though can't understand what people are saying to me half the time :)

It may just be me missing something but it seems the quest to make clan Lv5 , for the second part it still requires fighting in Giants Cave for the quest items  which is now lv80. I know this will not impact many but would it be possible that at this stage of the game you make the clan quests, levelling clan, getting skills etc cheaper and easier just like the class changing. Or bring the price to get it with MC in line with current market like you have already thought of for a lot of things. This wouldn't be unfair to those havening acquired the current levels and skills as the power house clans will still be the top clans but may towards the end create a bit more division and competition for things as people willing to go to full skill high lv clans but not to a lv 4 no skills.

Just a suggestion, thanks for all the hard work so far, keep up the good work :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...