Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

1366921402_Forum.Averia.Ws_2313131.thumb.png.c1b59c27bb2969f6507752c96006afc3.png

From 3 August to August 2014 .On the Averia server х55 will start GVG Tournament 9х9, with the general prize 60 000 rub and other prizes!

The three of winners will divide among themselves the biggest prize and other gifts.

641736954_Forum.Averia.Ws_12121221.png.c72321908adc9ee24c61b9582bc278d5.png

const party or rangom dudes (9 live players) can participate in tournament, the minimum level of the character in team: 76

Start date of carrying out tournament х55 – on 3 august. Time will be specified.

Distribution of teams on groups was carried out absolutely in a random way by means of lot.

Application strictly in a form: Registration of demands for х55

nickname of your team leader

party members nicknames

Average level of team

Type of your team (mile/mag/archers/other)

Group screenshot of your team

party will have to leave the main clan, and create the new clan 3-4 lvl for GVG Tournament.

Carrying out:

The list of participants in tournament will be declared in this topic in days prior to tournament.

With date and time (with party leaders nicknames).

1 replacement of the character in team is allowed. Provided that the player who replacing it, didn't participate earlier in tournament.

If you miss 2 ppl on the party at once, taking into account replacement, you will fight with 8 members.

The same character can't participate in several teams.

FAQ:

Is MP potions allowed? YES

One replacement in team is allowed.

Before battle start you can divide 30 bless resuraction in party.

allowed: potions from catacombs (acum/ww/)

allowed: alt+b buff

allowed: Class Transformations

allowed: Talismans/LS

Forbidden:

Use of pets (except summons)

Use of cp/hp/ potions

Use buff from another characters who is not in your party.

Use of Heroic spells and Heroic weapon

Use of any transformation (except: class transformation)

Intended hindrances in carrying out tournament, an insult of players and persons representing server Administration.

For any violation from above stated list the team will be disqualified without the right of amnesty.

The first round - round on an elimination.

On 3 August for an hour befor tournament beggins you will see an announcement on the server in order that teams, whose fights are appointed for today, managed to be prepared.

5 minutes before the start, you will see announce with the team leaders nicknames, whose turn it is to fight!

The announcement on the server will given the results of battle.

Break between fights - 5 minutes.

The duel begins and comes to an end strictly at the command of the Judge(administration).

Continue to fight after the signal to end the Judges Round / Match prohibited.

At the time of recruitment into the battle arena in your inventory should not be prohibited items.

After the first round, results will be posted on forum.

leave applications for the tournament here: http://forum.averia.ws/threads/Регистрация-заявок-для-х55.55957/

Good Luck;)

[spoiler=aw]Sorry for my super-duper bad english, i hope you will understand most part of this teks:oops:

Одним из главных признаков счастья и гармонии является полное отсутствие потребности кому-то, что-то доказывать.

Нельсон Мандела

Hello, each day i'm seeing announcement about gvg tournament and for more info i have to look in forum but where exactly international players can find that info? i tried look over forum but i found only info in russian language if there is topic for international ppl's can you share the link? :)

u can see here :)

Одним из главных признаков счастья и гармонии является полное отсутствие потребности кому-то, что-то доказывать.

Нельсон Мандела

Better later than never. Thanks

I'm not an administrator, but I saw your post and translated text :P

Нельсон Мандела

thnx :D

Нельсон Мандела

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...