и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Averia.ws

Описание сервера Averia x100 - Старт 12 Декабря 2014

Рекомендованные сообщения

да старт надо быстрее,лучше 14 ноября

Хаха уже не терпицо, душу больно рано затравили, аж за 1,5 месяца :D

Чем же занять себя 1,5 месяца?)))а по делу, очень смахивает на реинкарнацию овера х50:-) ждём ждём

очень смахивает и рейты хорошие и время подходящее, главное, что бы к тому времени талиес сфейлился и ихние кланы перешли сюда, тогда минимум 2/3 месяца челендж будет дикий, не то что на прошлых х55 и х15. Ну и админы, не стали ничего мудрить и не вводить какие-то серьездные изменения(как на х55 и х15), которые не очень хорошо скажутся.

Since you already put the project in international voting sites, some people will come to see how the server is now, so here some advices:

• create an international forum (with some sub-forum like announcement, recruit, buy/sell) in the x70 server section like it was for the 7x server. Just one international forum for all 4 servers is too dispersive. Plus you should add a link to the Technical Support section, it's pretty hard to find if you don't know that it exists;
  • put a moderator in the international forum, like it was Reine for the 7x (he did a great job), that answers fast and completely to the questions;
  • when the homepage is in english, the Forum button should link to the international forum in the 70x section;
  • some npc in game are not in english, same for the .cfg (Customize Character section). Plus I would add again Translit option, it was useful to show people who doesn't know cyrillic how some words are written in Russian and help them understand better party matching/chat/forum.
  • you should do some advertising like what you did on Dex server about a year ago for 7x server (I think you remember it ;)), you had lot of international players from that. Of course is a little bad move but, hey, we need international players! :D
  • as fast as you can, all the announcements about 70x server in english language.

I will write again if something else comes to my mind. :-)

Since you already put the project in international voting sites, some people will come to see how the server is now, so here some advices:

• create an international forum (with some sub-forum like announcement, recruit, buy/sell) in the x70 server section like it was for the 7x server. Just one international forum for all 4 servers is too dispersive. Plus you should add a link to the Technical Support section, it's pretty hard to find if you don't know that it exists;
  • put a moderator in the international forum, like it was Reine for the 7x (he did a great job), that answers fast and completely to the questions;
  • when the homepage is in english, the Forum button should link to the international forum in the 70x section;
  • some npc in game are not in english, same for the .cfg (Customize Character section). Plus I would add again Translit option, it was useful to show people who doesn't know cyrillic how some words are written in Russian and help them understand better party matching/chat/forum.
  • you should do some advertising like what you did on Dex server about a year ago for 7x server (I think you remember it ;)), you had lot of international players from that. Of course is a little bad move but, hey, we need international players! :D
  • as fast as you can, all the announcements about 70x server in english language.

I will write again if something else comes to my mind. :-)

Thank you for contacting!

We just finished a description of X70 server

The international section of the forum is ready: http://forum.averia.ws/forums/averia-ws-x70-official-start-december-12-2014.121/

Announcements and all shares are translated into English in the coming days

Advertising in the European rankings, we have already begun: http://forum.averia.ws/threads/%D0%93%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%B2-%D0%95%D0%B2%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B5.70142/

L2dex:D:D

Да конечно, по 1 часу

Кота/коня не будет

хотелось бы узнать , будут ли понижение критов от вк , кк ,и баф крафта в бафах

Немного о концепции будущего сервера:

Новогодний х70 это будет достойный PvP-крафт сервер, который объединит под своим крылом и любителей PvP-сражений, и тех кто предпочитает мирно крафтить вещи, спекулируя на рынке. Не так давно, мы добавили новую систему оффлайн-бафферов, амулетов; ближе к старту х70 будет анонсирована новая валюта, получаемая игроками за активное участие в сражениях. Это даст хорошую возможность тем, кто категорически против доната, добиться высоких результатов без вложения реальных средств! На Аверии каждый игрок может достичь успеха!

Это шо такое?

[spoiler=Будет ли бафф в Alt+B]

Да конечно, по 1 часу

Кота/коня не будет

Ой порадовали))) Хоть моя профа будет актуальна немножко

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...