Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Why weight limit is so low here?

I am Bishop with robe set+6 ( increases weight limit if set is +6 ), with +5 CON and I cant have more than 1.5k CP, 5k shots and some MP pots in inventory. That's rly super low, I believe other classes have the same issue.

Please, increase the limit coz atm it's rediculous low.

Why weight limit is so low here?

I am Bishop with robe set+6 ( increases weight limit if set is +6 ), with +5 CON and I cant have more than 1.5k CP, 5k shots and some MP pots in inventory. That's rly super low, I believe other classes have the same issue.

Please, increase the limit coz atm it's rediculous low.

Weight Limit x3 now

+cloak +30-40%

+PA increases weight limit 25%

+ CP sells in alt+b so you can have less in your inventory (about 500)

Weight Limit x3 now

+cloak +30-40%

+PA increases weight limit 25%

+ CP sells in alt+b so you can have less in your inventory (about 500)

I have robe set+6, +5 CON, cloak and PA, thats why I said weight limit sucks. Rly, increase it.

I have in my inventory only 500 MP pots, 7k bsss and 1k CP pots and I have weight limit penalty 75% (lvl 2 weight penalty) and my movement speed is greatly decreased.

Let's face it, the quantity of MP pots, CP pots and bsss I have is not much. You run out of CP pots in PvP rly fast, so 1k is almost nothing.

What chars using -CON will do? Running with 100 MP pots and 100 CP pots, because other way they will exceed the weight limit :D

Rly, think about it and increase it, because it's rly low atm and Weight Limit buff is not working :)

Weight Limit buff is not working :)

decrease weight doesnt decrease weight

it shifts the moment when the overweight penalty appears. lets say, you are penalized at 50% normally, then after you get the buff you can load yourself with something up to 64...65%.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...