Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
IronFists

login problems pls help

Рекомендованные сообщения

Stop QQuing guys Server Administrators are Traing to decrees DDos dont think that thei ignoring us stop qq and just Wait there is no server exepct Global official

thath dont start whit out ddos attack

this is not fair some ppl can login in server and play normally and some other trying to log so many time and they cant you have to re-opening server when you will solve all problems

this is not fair some ppl can login in server and play normally and some other trying to log so many time and they cant you have to re-opening server when you will solve all problems

I agree they are already lvl 83+ this is realy not fair ...

Hi,

Will not create another topic. Having following issue.

Created general Account. Created Gaming Account. Trying to login occasionally for about 2 hours doesn't let me.

When I login it popups the small window for a few seconds saying that I am currently logged in. However, the message on the bottom says that password and login information is incorrect.

Thank you

[MEDIA=twitch]channel=garik1993[/MEDIA]

They are playing from start... 0 DC for them

[MEDIA=twitch]channel=megustahable[/MEDIA]

Do sometthing, we can't log... I try every time...

Hi,

Will not create another topic. Having following issue.

Created general Account. Created Gaming Account. Trying to login occasionally for about 2 hours doesn't let me.

When I login it popups the small window for a few seconds saying that I am currently logged in. However, the message on the bottom says that password and login information is incorrect.

Thank you

Never Mind Works now

when i write the pin of secondary password in the character window, i get critical error

CharacterPasswordWnd Transient.CharacterPasswordWnd (Function Interface.CharacterPasswordWnd.tryPasswordCheck:0070) Unknown code token C9

What could i do?

when i write the pin of secondary password in the character window, i get critical error

CharacterPasswordWnd Transient.CharacterPasswordWnd (Function Interface.CharacterPasswordWnd.tryPasswordCheck:0070) Unknown code token C9

What could i do?

Download this file - http://rghost.ru/59619915

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...