и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Awe

Mini-contest for animal lovers!

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear players!

8.gif

The world of Averia is astonishingly varied... Here you can meet different and amazing animals, some of them can become your pets but, of course ,it is not easy to get the best of them. Fortunately, there is an addition of animals to our nursery and we decided to hand over them to good hands.

Do you want a faithful ally who will help you with power and magic in a battle? Or a reliable friend who will

heal your wounds and refill health and mana?

If yes, take part in our contest!

Prove that you will be the best pet owner and maybe you will be the one whom we will present one of our wonderful pets and much more!

Shot000520276e.jpg

Demands: sml2.627.gif

1. Screenshots (3-4) how you care or play with your pet/mob-pet (mob may be not an animal). Originality is welcome.
  2. Story about the pet (how he appeared, what he loves/doesn't love, etc.) at least 3 forum lines.
  3. You may use image editing programs (Photoshop, Paint and other)
  4. You should specify your game nickname and server under your screenshots.
  5. Contest will last till 03/04/2015 (08:00PM GMT+3). The winners will be chosen by Administration vote.

Prizes: sml2.624.gif

1 place - Vitamin pet for your choice (including new)

2 place - Vitamin pet for your choice (common)

3 place - discount coupon for the purchase of vitamin pet

All participants will get 15 avers on forum account.

Ahig - пупсик :3

Hi everybody =) Today i want tell u about my Female Boa Constrictor. Her name is Less. She's very funny, cute and young, she's just 9 month old. I'm crazy about Snakes, they are amazing.

Snakes One love!

Iitn-OWBJao.jpg.1ff9b1f9d41832b65fab66cc42f7ab01.jpg

TrCzrpbtY3c.jpg.d9307f5de1cc03cad956bc29e2f0e97f.jpg

TdtMlDKY6XY.jpg.e327531c1bb977953ff19e1a34d1db79.jpg

Hi everybody =) Today i want tell u about my Female Boa Constrictor. Her name is Less. She's very funny, cute and young, she's just 9 month old. I'm crazy about Snakes, they are amazing.

Snakes One love!

I am very pleased that you decided to participate in the contest, but:

Contest will last till 03/04/2015

It was already over when you posted your work, I'm sorry :(

2. Read carefully the theme of the contest. It's about screenshots from game.

Maybe next time ;)

Ahig - пупсик :3

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...