Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Katins

need info about old server

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello, i would like to ask if someone from averia staff could send me a private message with a server's info which was started half year ago, in 2015 spring.

for example this is the new server description :

The main project rates:

Exp: x55

SP: x55

Adena: x55

Drop: Chance x30; Ammount х1

Spoil: Chance x1; Ammount х30

Quest Reward: x4

Quest Items: x3

Epaulettes: x7

RaidBoss: х5

I would like to see old one's description very much. Cant find it on forum anywhere..

You can DELETE this post, just send me the info. Thank you. :p

Hello, i would like to ask if someone from averia staff could send me a private message with a server's info which was started half year ago, in 2015 spring.

for example this is the new server description :

The main project rates:

Exp: x55

SP: x55

Adena: x55

Drop: Chance x30; Ammount х1

Spoil: Chance x1; Ammount х30

Quest Reward: x4

Quest Items: x3

Epaulettes: x7

RaidBoss: х5

I would like to see old one's description very much. Cant find it on forum anywhere..

You can DELETE this post, just send me the info. Thank you. :p

x10 was started in spring 2015. It was merged with x7.

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/merge-of-old-x7-x10-servers.118637/

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/averia-x7-server-description.43683/

Maybe im wrong about the SPRING , but i remember one mid rate server started in 2014 12. After a exactly half year another one mid rate server started 2015 06(?) , then it must have been in MAY. Im looking for a description of that server.

You probably mean the 50x started on July 2015, it was merged with the 70x started on December 2014.

There is no more the description on the forum as I can see. But you can find the description of the merged server here: http://forum.averia.ws/threads/averia-x100-opened-in-12-december-2014.70425/

It's the 70x description modified.

ye it was x50 server... cant find its info anywhere (ru+en forums).

x50 was merged, it's x100 now: http://forum.averia.ws/threads/averia-x100-opened-in-12-december-2014.70425/

I am looking for x50 original server description, not the merged one. : (

I am looking for x50 original server description, not the merged one. : (

Maybe do you mean http://forum.averia.ws/threads/averia-ws-x55-Старт-6-Июня-2014-года.46450/

No, this one was started on 2014. Im looking for 2015 07 server's info.

Main project's rates:

Exp: x50

SP: x50

Adena: x40

Drop: Chance x18; Amount х1

Spoil: Chance x1; Amount х15

Manor: x7

Quest Reward: x4, several quests х5

Quest Items: x4

Epaulettes: x10

RaidBoss: х7

why did you ask it?

Well on that server i had all figured out what to do and how to play to make pretty decent amount of adena. I needed the info to see how rates will be different on new server, that will change some things i will do on new server. For example drop and spoil have increased a lot so no point in killing mobs in LOA for vesper drop anymore because it will cost very little.. Spoil have increased too so im thinking about trying to make spoiler to spoil in loa, but there are tons of people day and night hard to find a free mob and not to get pk'ed.

The rest will stay the same. A little bit of donate a little bit of nolife ;)

Well on that server i had all figured out what to do and how to play to make pretty decent amount of adena. I needed the info to see how rates will be different on new server, that will change some things i will do on new server. For example drop and spoil have increased a lot so no point in killing mobs in LOA for vesper drop anymore because it will cost very little.. Spoil have increased too so im thinking about trying to make spoiler to spoil in loa, but there are tons of people day and night hard to find a free mob and not to get pk'ed.

The rest will stay the same. A little bit of donate a little bit of nolife ;)

ohhhh.... okay:thumbsup:

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...