Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Yooko

Patch / Forum / WebSite / Suport To English Speakers

Рекомендованные сообщения

hello! I'm Mateus Mathias (Yooko) From Brazil, I will need support to english speakers to enter in your server

you will open to strangers ? THX

Att: Yooko

I'm pretty sure they will translate all of it soon enough. For now you can try using google page translator. I know it's not perfect but at least it going to give you some idea where to click.

hello! I'm Mateus Mathias (Yooko) From Brazil, I will need support to english speakers to enter in your server

you will open to strangers ? THX

Att: Yooko

What kind of support do you need ? Pm me

thx thx all guys, good server need a good players =P

today I will log to test and waiting 50x

I need English Patch =P

You don't need English patch, you can change language during the game, just follow the instructions

or it can be done easily by using in-game command .cfg ---- change language, and here it is you have English interface

error to download updater

Error 522

Connection timed out

Seems like a DDoS activity. You should wait for a little time, than try do download it again.

If you are not able to do that, I can upload an Averia Updater on any files hosting you are confident with.

error to download updater

Error 522

Connection timed out

Seems like a DDoS activity. You should wait for a little time, than try do download it again.

If you are not able to do that, I can upload an Averia Updater on any files hosting you are confident with.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...