Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

It have to be changed. If you wanna play another class you have to make a new char. I understand, that we can not learn certifications on subclasses, but it's unreasonable that, we can't wear s84 items on subclasses. It's mid rate server.

For example, my main is tyrant and what can i do on siege ? - nothing... It's totally stupid, that i cant make a subclass to 85...

Sorz for english :p

add a poll ?

It have to be changed. If you wanna play another class you have to make a new char. I understand, that we can not learn certifications on subclasses, but it's unreasonable that, we can't wear s84 items on subclasses. It's mid rate server.

For example, my main is tyrant and what can i do on siege ? - nothing... It's totally stupid, that i cant make a subclass to 85...

add a poll ?

I don't think that this is problem. I guess it's more comfortable, I will not increase the level of subclass too:confused:

add a poll ?

deal with it

I don't think that this is problem. I guess it's more comfortable, I will not increase the level of subclass too:confused:

We have already made a vote about max lvl of subclass.

We desided: it will be unchanged.

Anyway if u want to use S84 items on subclass, you can buy Rune for equip itmes difference up to 5 lvls in GM shop.

I always use it on Maestro with sub BH

p.s. dont remember how it called ingame)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...