Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Ok. So I've played all Sunday on Averia. And now I heard some strange stuff about this server and I start to believe that I wasted all my Sunday.

ONE - SIMPLE - QUESTION

Is olympiad max enchant +6??

Or is this server uber-donate-pay-to-win-no-$-no-game friendly??? Please tell me its not true.

Ok. So I've played all Sunday on Averia. And now I heard some strange stuff about this server and I start to believe that I wasted all my Sunday.

ONE - SIMPLE - QUESTION

Or is this server uber-donate-pay-to-win-no-$-no-game friendly??? Please tell me its not true.

Hi!

At the Olympiad there are no restrictions.

Ok. Thank for the reply. In my opinion - very bad idea.

Ive been on a server like this. Its fun, till the moment u realise that your rival on oly donated milion dolars and you can do nothing but cry.

Server looks very promising. I mean looked promising.

I doubt that you will change it because of some vici1986 was crying about it :D

Wish you the best! Going elswere... Bye!

:(

I thought that only russian people are retarded, but i was wrong.

Or is this server uber-donate-pay-to-win-no-$-no-game friendly???

Omg, man. Some people have +6 enchanted armors end oe. weapons while plaing solo without donates(only for PA and some runes). I always plaing in +3 armors and have some heroes, stop crying and play.

It depends on what you want to achieve and at what you aim. If you are a +3 oly player then you wont understand what im saying here. Like I wrote, I have had this situation.

And how could you gain 1736 reputation by saying on forum that people are retarded as a form of saying helo? :D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...